Black Cat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you won't!" I bellowed as I grabbed his left shin and dealt a devastating blow with my fist to his inner thigh. Terry screams as the fractured femur bursts through his leg. He's still screaming in pain as I destroy the other thigh. "And that's why you NEVER SKIP LEGS DAY!" I ripped off his underwear, looked down and started laughing. Down there he was anything but average. A little four inch dick peaked out of his pubes while a shriveled scrotum held his peanut sized testiciles. I quizzically lifted his Fruit of the Looms and noticed the padded codpiece. I pulled out the foam and flicked onto his face. "I guess you really are a little man!"

When I flipped him onto his stomach he begged. "Please! Oh GOD! Please, NO!"

As I lifted his pelvis, getting his virgin ass into position, I said, "Don't do what? Don't ram my cock up your shitchute?" He flexed his glutes, trying to protect his virgin hole. This made me want to ram him deep even more. I took his glutes with my hands holding them firmly so that he could not move an inch and spread the glutes wide looking at the hairy hole that I was about to utterly destroy. I placed my ramrod at the gates of his ass. It was just enough to knock, but I decided to do it otherwise. With one explosive thrust I blew his glutes apart, cracked his sphincter, shattered his pelvis, tore his rectum apart and ruptured his lower intestine. All his defence lines were annihilated.

And I wasn't even balls deep yet.

As he screamed in pain I bent over him, wrapped my arms around his chest in what could seem like an erotic hug. In fact it was a powerful bearhug which quickly deprived him of oxygen. I squeezed further while continuing to tear his deeper intestines apart with my mighty cock. I felt his ribs flex under my overwhelming arms and decided to check how far they bent. To my disappointment they were less flexible than expected and I heard a few cracks even before I even started using full pressure. He started spitting up blood. I straightened my back, stoodup, taking him with me, and started fucking with vicious jabs. "Or," I continued, "don't fuck you deeper than a colonscopy?"

I kept going deeper and deeper over the next twenty minutes as his screams turned to grunts turned to moans. When I was balls deep I felt the head of my steel rod enter something wider. I probably drilled through all of his intestines and entered his stomach. Soon I felt a gigantic load building in my balls. I had a quick look at his little dickie which seemed to be hard. There were a few cumdrops beneath it. Was it his precum or was it all that he was able to cum? No matter which one was it, it didn't matter anymore, neither for me, nor for anyone he would've wanted to rape in the future. That was the last cum the insect would ever produce.

I took his left arm and extended it. I compared it with mine. His best body part was a copy of mine only slightly smaller. This pissed me off. No human should dare to try to look like me. He should be deprived of these assets. I told him with a grumpy voice: "Little man, this is for sucker punching me..."

While I still plowed his ass I held his left arm with my left one, so that both were aligned. I used my right arm to firmly hold his left shoulder blade. Then with one firm pull using my max strength I ripped his arm off and tossed the appendage in front of him. He was bug eyed and silent until the pain of shattered cartilage, ruptured veins and arteries, and shredded nerves hit his brain. Then he screamed louder than I thought it was humanly possible.

"...this is for making me rip a perfectly good shirt..."

I repeated the operation and ripped off his right arm and threw it on top of his left. His assets were gone.

"...and this is for HURTING KEENA!"

I placed a hand on either side of his head and slowly crushed his skull. Blood shot out of his eyes and nose. Brains oozed through the widening fractures in his head. When my hands met, bone turned to paste. When there was nothing left that could be recognized as a human head I released the orgasm. Waves and waves of cum blasted out of me, filling and bursting its intestines and stomach. Its abdomen rapidly expanded into obesity. With my cock plugging the only exit for the increasing fluidic pressure the cum took the only other release channel. Cum geysered high out its neck. I took the thing up by its neck, threw my head back and, while bellowing the roar of domination, I ripped the carcass in half. Blood, shit and cum splashed against me and on the floor. It was then that I felt something strange in my head. It felt like a curtin being ripped in two.

When my roar finished I lowered my head and saw Keena, her back against the wall next to the adjoining door. I let one of the halves fall to the side. My cock was stuck in the other half. I flicked my cock to the side and flung the thing to the middle of the room. Her expression and emotions were unreadable. I took a step forward and the floor shook. An inner voice screamed, "NO!" and I stopped. Instead I turned back to the thing on the floor. I found what I was looking for and ripped it off. Looking over my shoulder I tossed the thing's penis and scrotum. Keena gasped when it landed at her feet. She averted her eyes and walked towards me. I turned towards her as she neared me. She went to her hands and knees as close to the floor as she could get, crawled the rest of the way to me and kissed my foot.

I heard her always confident voice crack when she said to my foot, "Go...Go through the door to my room. Take a shower. Clean that filth of you. I'll take care of...this."

I stepped over Keena's prone figure and passed through the doorway. The next thing I knew, I was on the shower floor, water cascading over me and shaking like a leaf from adrenaline withdrawal. The realization of what I had done hit me like the weight of a small car.

I just killed a human.

Unbidden images filled my mind: my parents' smiling faces, playing with my first pet, walking across the stage at UW to accept my degree, finding a little black cat in an alley while it rained.

"Mr. Banderole..." I recalled what the vet said at the beginning of the week.

"Please, call me Bruce."

He smiled and said, "Bruce, you found a pretty healthy female cat, all things considered. Are you going to give her up for adoption?"

I held the cat to me as I slouched in the exam room chair. She purred and snuggled against my chest, her head rubbed the intersection between my shoulder and neck. "What will happen to her if I do?"

The vet sighed, "Well, we usually don't have any luck with finding homes for black cats. Frankly, any black cats that leave the humane society are abused. People can be so sadistic and cruel. If she isn't adopted in two weeks she would eventually be put down."

Without hesitation I said, "I'm keeping her."

"Are you sure? You said you live alone. Owning a pet and working full time can be..."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Ok," his smile grew wider. "I'll get the paperwork started. We have a CCL Starter Kit and a cat carrier for you. You just have to pick a name. Do you have any ideas?"

"Not really. What do you think?"

"Well, she is a beauty with that short black hair and exotic blue eyes. How about a name from my native tongue, Brenna. In Gaelic it means..."

"...black haired," I whispered as I stood up from the shower floor, head down and hands against the wall. I didn't deserve what Brenna gave me. I made myself contract, pulling power out of myself. I couldn't make myself smaller than I was this afternoon...before I walked into Keena's office. I was still undeservingly big and powerful. I watched as the bloody, shitty water flowed down the drain. When I saw the water run clear I turned off the shower and, shoulders hunched, exited through the bathroom entryway into the main room. I saw that Keena's locker room was the exact opposite of mine. I went to the sauna, turned the temperature knob to the hottest setting, entered the wooden chamber without turning on the light and shut the door.

Twenty minutes later Keena opened the sauna door and found me lying on the top wooden bench. She was wrapped in the blanket I put on her earlier. She entered the sauna and let the blanket drop. Through my moroseness I saw the most beautiful woman on the planet. Even though she hadn't, according to Steve, competed in years she still had the physique that gave her the right to be called a champion, albeit with a softening layer of padding. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest, inch long nipples erect, flat abdomen below. Her shaved pussy was framed by strong legs. My still large cock reacted on it's own to the beauty before me.

She climbed the benches, sat in the middle section and looked into my eyes. Without breaking that gaze she took my sweaty, hardening cock in hand and started stroking me. When I opened my mouth to say I didn't deserve her attention she quietly shushed me and put a finger against my lips. She then turned her head and engulfed my member in her warm mouth prompting a moan to escape my lips. She slowly, lovingly licked and sucked me until I was very hard, using her soft tongue to stimulate the sensitive spot under the glans. "Bruce." She turned her head to look at me again. With sweat and precum on her lips she said. "Please come out of the dark and make love to me."

The fact that a victim of rape just asked to be intimate with her was not lost on me.

When I sat up Keena gracefully moved down and off the benches. I followed. When my feet touched the floor she firmly grasped my cock, led me out of the hot, dark chamber and into the subtly lit main room. I started shivering and my nipples became hard as soon as the cooler air hit me. I was mesmerized by her perfect glutes flexing as she walked to the middle of the room. She released me and turned around. She tilted her head to the side as she reached up to caress and squeeze my traps and delts. Her hands felt cool against my burning, red skin. She moved to my pecs next, wiping off sweat as she covered every inch. Her eyes locked mine when she moved closer to me and put her mouth on my left nipple. A moan escaped my lips when I felt her thick, long nipples against my abs. She slipped her arms over my lats to caress my back as she flicked her tongue over the nipple. After she felt every back muscle group she let one hand fall and squeezed my left glute. The other hand lifted my right arm. When she switched to the nipple on that side she whispered, "Flex for me."

When I half heartedly flexed my bicep Keena moved her mouth to the ball of muscle and kissed it. "Again, please," she asked. I relaxed and flexed more forcefully this time. She licked each bulging superficial vein. Her hand traveled up my forearm and lightly pushed against the inside of my wrist. I took the hint and relaxed my arm, then flexed and squeezed the bicep group as hard as I could. She moaned into the hard muscle and started to tremble. After a hard squeeze on my left glute her hand moved to my left arm. Her light touch sent goosebumps along that side. She lifted my left arm and moved her head near it. I immediately flexed that bicep...hard. Superficial veins burst and throbbed against the thin skin. She attacked the veins with her tongue. I could smell her arousal now. She licked every inch of that muscle then slid down to a half crouch, tracing the furrow between all my ab segments with her tongue and rubbing her breasts over my cock. Moving lower she kissed the side of my cock, licked and swallowed the ball of pre off the tip. She gently pushed my cock to the side with her right hand and swirled her tongue over my ballsack. Her left hand slid over my right hip to grab and squeeze the neglected glute. With my scrotum well licked she released my cock and placed both hands on my abs.

Gazing into my eyes, over my erect cock, she slid up my torso. Her soft, firm breasts once again encased my cock on her way up my body. She fluttered her finger tips over my abs, pecs and traps, then she held onto the back of my neck, raised herself and crunched her abs to bring her wet pussy against my cock. I automatically cupped her firm glutes to support her. After she rubbed her budding lips over my erection several times she whispered, "I need you in me."

"I don't want to hurt you, Keena." I pleaded. I still reduced my size. Hopefully to something she could handle.

"You won't now," she replied quietly as she crunched her abs even more to raise her waist, then arched her back to bring her hole over my cock. Before I could adjust my grip to her new position my cock head breached her very wet vagina. She threw her head back, gasped and squeezed my neck and traps hard, then fell forward, putting her head on my shoulder and breathing heavily. I held her against me, not letting her down any father as she trembled. It was only half a minute before she came off my shoulder, took my head in her hands, looked into my eyes and started to gyrate her hips. Waves of pleasure went up my spine to my brain. Her pupils dilated and her jaw dropped when I involuntarily growled. "More," she moaned. I pressed into her until she gasped; about an inch. I paused, letting her get used to my girth then slowly pulled back and went in deeper. Soon I was pressing into her cervix. She looked at me like a woman possessed then; head slightly tilted down, eyes half lidded, mouth open and panting. "Now...fuck me."

I started slowly thrusting into her each movement eliciting a gasp, a moan or both. After a few minutes I couldn't help myself and started thrusting harder and faster, varying the depth and angle of each fuck. Sometimes even hitting her A-Spot. It only took minutes for Keena to dig her nails into my traps, throw her head back and scream in orgasm. Her legs twitched and her vagina spasmed around my cock, squeezing it like a velvet covered vice while I growled from my chest. "Let...Let me down...please," she panted after her spasms diminished.

I regretfully lifted her off my cock and set her on her feet. I supported her as she unsteadily walked to the side of the hot tub and grabbed the edge. She thrusted out her rear and spread her legs apart. Looking over her shoulder she locked eyes with me, looked at her upraised pelvis, the back to my eyes. The signal couldn't be any clearer. I walked up behind her, gently slid my hand over her glutes to her tight, trim waist and thrust into her. She cried out from the sudden invasion, yet she pressed back onto me. I felt my cock head hit her P-Spot. I looked down and was amazed to see that more than seven inches of my cock were left outside of her. In no time I established a quick rhythm timed with her rocking hips. After a few minutes I took the opportunity to slide my hands over her taut stomach and palm her swinging breasts. Her nipples poked my palms as my fingers massaged the firm flesh. She moaned louder and pushed back against me faster in response. I picked up the pace to match her. She screamed and came again. This time squirting against my legs.

Keena put her head on her left forearm as she reached to the hot tub control panel with her right hand and turned on the tub. She nearly fell when she tried to get into the tub. I quickly scooped her up in my arms and climbed the tub's stair. She turned my head and planted an open mouthed kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss as I entered the bubbling water and let her down. She turned to me, put a hand on my chest and pressed. I let her push me against the side of the tub. I could feel the tub seat against my calves so I sat down. Under the water she grasped my cock as she straddled my thighs. She guided my cock back in her, put both hands on my pecs and rode me like a woman possessed. I slid my hands up her thighs and over her waist to, again, feel the weight and firmness of her breasts. In between her grinding and humping my cock she would swing her hips in a sexy saunter. She wasn't focused on her own orgasm this time, she was after mine. All too soon I could feel my orgasm approaching like a freight train. I growled and said, "I'm going to cum!"

Keena immediately stood up, grabbed my cock and pulled me to a standing position. She went to her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth. While looking up at me she took my hands, put them on the back of her head and thrust her mouth onto me. I took the hint and started, gently at first, fucking her mouth. I picked up speed and depth quickly as my need was too great to be denied. In seconds I was jabbing the back of her throat. Within a minute I was roaring and pumping cum down her throat. Keena clamped her lips down on my cock and swallowed as much as she could. My blasts were coming too frequently and too forcefully for her to keep up and she pushed herself off of me. Her hands replaced her mouth as she jerked me off. Cum continued to explode from me splashing her face and neck. When my ejaculations subsided she licked me clean of our combined cum. Then wiped my cum off herself with a finger and licked that clean, too.

I sat back down on the tub seat with a thud. Keena came up and sat on my lap, one arm draped over a shoulder, the other stroking my pecs. "Whew," she said quietly. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

I brought a hand up to clasp her waist. "I think I made a mess in your tub, sorry."

"That's ok. I'll just get maintenance to clean it out tomorrow."

It's then that I remembered I was going to put a work order in with Janice for my tub. "Could you have them clean my tub, too?"

"Yeah, I can get them to clean your tub."

"You might want them to disinfect and change the filters, too."

She raised an eyebrow and asked, "What did you do?" I furrowed my brow and started to answer when she put a finger on my lips and said, "I don't even want to know. Bruce, I was serious when I said you were...his...replacement. Please take the job."

I thought for a minute about the life I had lived and the life I was living now. Was this what I really wanted? "Can I think about it?"

"Sure," she said somewhat dejectedly. "You would make almost twice what you do now. Oh, don't look so offended. Your financial records are on your membership file."

My ears perk up at that. "Twice? With full benefits?" Keena nodded. "Lady, you really know how to sweeten the pot."

"You will have to take a crash course to become a trainer. Like I said before, you're powerful, but undisciplined." She pointed a finger at me and continued. "I will not have you endangering my members. Understood?"

Oops. "Yes, mamma. When can I start?"

She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. "Sometime next week. I have to do paperwork and...other things."

"Like dispose of the body? How are you..."

"No, Bruce. You DON'T want to know that. Just like I don't want to know why you went from a avocado to a fucking muscle god."

"Ok. Fair enough."

We cuddled together until the timer ran out on the tub. Keena stood and said, "I guess it's time for you to head for home."

"Ah, I hate to bring this up, but...are there any clothes in the shop I could borrow? I seem to have destroyed all of mine."

She actually smiled, brought a hand to her mouth and giggled. "Yes, I'm sure I can find something for you. You stay right there. I'll be back soon." she hopped, yes hopped, out of the tub, opened her locker, grabbed a towel and a set of clothes. I watched as she bent and stretched to dry herself. Yup, she's still a champion. After she was dressed she bound her hair into a ponytail and headed to the door to the hallway. She opened the door, turned to look at me, smiled, blew me a kiss and left.

After the door slowly closed I heard a male voice say, "Wow. She's an amazing fuck."

Startled, I looked around for the source of that voice. No one else was in the room. "Where are you? Who are you?" I jumped out of the tub and paced the room looking for the source of the voice; a speaker, a man, anything.