Black Cat Ch. 09

Story Info
Bruce does research & revives Arthur.
3.8k words
4.05
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb had handed me a gold mine with a diamond mine attached to it.

While sitting in the kitchen and devouring my sixth sausage, cheese and broccoli omelet prepared by Brenna and my third large glass of milk I re-read the reverse address lookup research I had done on the address the woman sent. I won't bore you with all the details of how I did that research, I'll just give you the executive summary.

433 Woodward Drive, Madison, Wisconsin. Bought by Mr. & Mrs. Kesselbaum two years ago for 3.5 million - in cash. Built in 2003 on the north shore of Lake Mendota. Original lot was one acre. However a year ago Mr. Kesselbaum bought the neighboring homes and bulldozed them to expand the lot to three acres. Three bedroom, five bath, 13,140 sq ft. It features 300 feet of shoreline, a forty foot dock and a 2,000 sq ft patio. Satellite photos show recent construction of a large garage and a few smaller buildings on the expanded lot.

Ronald Kesselbaum. Former Navy SEAL and former competitive bodybuilder, highest award was fourth place. Currently CEO, Chairman of the Board and 65% stock holder of Apex Supplements, Inc. Fair complexion, blond hair, blue eyes, middleweight bodybuilder physique. While married, he had an affair with Laura Eliseny, a swimsuit model. Messy divorce ensued. Two days after the divorce was final he married Laura. No children from either marriage. No illegitimate children either. Is he impotent? Measurements: age 36, height 5'11", weight ~190 lbs, neck 17", chest 44", biceps 19.5", 18" quads, 13" calves, dick unknown.

Laura (née Eliseny) Kesselbaum. Former swimsuit model. Tan complexion, auburn hair, brown eyes, athletic build. Had an affair with Ronald when she was eighteen. Had a very risqué social media presence until six months ago. Measurements: age 25, height 5'5", weight 124, breasts 36C, waist 24", hips 35".

Apex Supplements. Manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of supplements; from squeezed beet juice to ultra pure HGH. The company reported revenue earnings of $59.7 million on gross sales of $201.4 million for the recent quarter, YoY increase of 5%. That's an almost 30% profit margin. Totally unheard of for a supplement company. One of the company's least popular and least profitable product lines carries the brand "Zapp Your Muscles." Guess who put his name on that. That will be the first brand I'll take off the market once I take control of the company.

I felt a pair of breasts pressing against my upper back and fingers caressing my scalp. "So what are you going to do with this information, Bruce?"

I think of the answer to that question as I swallowed a mouthful of omelet, set down the fork, finished my milk and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "I'm going to show Mr. and Mrs. Kesselbaum their true position in life. Then I'm going to take what is rightfully mine." Brenna slid her hands down off my head and onto my chest.

"And you think you are man enough to do that?"

I inflated my pecs until the muscles were as hard as cold rolled steel and flexed them. I heard her lightly moan. "You know I am, but I'll need help from Arthur. How's he doing? Can he be human yet?"

"He said he won't be fully healed for another half day."

I grumbled, "I'll make him ready." I said as I moved my chair out from under the table. I took Brenna's hand and guided her around the chair, then I picked her naked body up and sat her on my lap. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you." She looked at me attentively. "Why did you pay for my gym membership?"

She smiled at the easy question. I brought my hand up her spine to the back of her neck as she replied, "So you can get huge and strong, silly," then kissed the tip of my nose.

"Ok. Now for the really tough question. Why did you do this to me?"

"I already told you. You deserved a better..." She screamed as I clamped my hand down on her neck. I felt a vertebrae crack.

"Wrong answer. Try again."

Through whimpers and tears she cried, "I don't know what you mean!"

"Yes you do. Lie to me again and I'll crush your neck." For emphasis I slapped and squeezed a breast very hard.

She screamed, "I wanted a muscled FUCK TOY! I wanted a human pet I could dominate! Please Bruce THAT HURTS!"

I lightened my grip on her neck and released the breast. "That didn't work out, did it?" She blinked away tears and shook her head. "Are you going to un-make me?"

She lifted a hand to my pecs and started to caress the massive muscles. "No, Bruce. I...I like the god you've become." She flexed a truly massive bicep. "Look at me. I'm bigger and stronger than any human bodybuilder or powerlifter alive; female or male." I placed a hand on that muscle and lightly squeezed. It's harder than a steel ball, yet not as hard as my colossal arm. Its size and shape was truly impressive. It looked perfect on her. She moaned and continued, "I can bench thousands of pounds. I've ripped apart a tank. But when you walked through that door last night, I looked and felt as weak as a newborn kitten. I realized I needed to always feel that way around you. Always know that you could easily overpower me if you wanted to. I just wished..." she trailed off.

"That I'd treat you better?"

She shook her head again and cast her eyes down. "I wished I could see more of your power. I want...need to see you force mundanes to do your will. Fuck the subjugated hard and fast until they scream, then mark them forever with your cum. I want to witness the dominating muscle god you've become."

I tested Brenna's unconscious submission. With a stern voice I asked, "Do you have a phone?" She nodded. I powered power into my voice and commanded, "Bring it to me." I told her last night what I did with Doug's phone, yet she only hesitated a moment before she slid off my lap and left the room. She returned with her phone a moment later, extended her hand to give it to me. "Unlock it." She did so and, again, presented it to me. I took it from her and scrolled through the home screen until I found her banking app. I opened it and almost shat myself when I saw the balance. She could, if she wanted to, buy the city of Chicago. I gave her the phone back and patted my lap. She apprehensively resumed her position. When she was settled I moved her head against my traps; she offered no resistance. She sighed and relaxed against my hard body as I lightly stroked her side. "Thank you for paying the gym membership. You are coming with me today to watch me conquer mundanes. Force them to do as I command or face my wrath." She sighed and kissed my cheek. I held her against me while she purred.

After a while I set Brenna aside and went to the hallway bathroom to check on Arthur. He was still a mass of tentacles and other things in the tub. "Hey, Art, I'm running an errand this afternoon. You're coming with me." The mass of tentacles rolled under the water as if he was a child I'd just told to get up for school. "That wasn't a request and I'm not kidding. What do you need to become human?"

A mouth rose from the water and, in a squeaky, gurgling voice said, "More protein. Fructose, Phosphorylcholine. Vitamin C."

"Where am I supposed to get those chemicals?" A thin slimy tentacle rose from the floor and coiled around my cock and balls. "Are you kidding? You need to suck me off?" The mouth became a huge grin...with lots of sharp pointy teeth. "How much?" All the tentacles around me shrugged. I gave a resigned sigh. "Ok, BUT NO TEETH!" The mouth tentacle eagerly nodded as the spiky dangerous looking teeth receded. The tentacle encasing my godhood squeezed and stroked me while the mouth rose, latched onto my godly glans and began to suck its way down to the root. I rolled my head back from the sensations I've never felt before. I felt like a hot pussy or ass was massaging my entire length like a velvet covered iron hand. As this thing attached to me constantly sucked I became the hardest I've ever been without using the emotional power I had access to. I involuntarily started to buck my hips when the mouth started traveling up and down my hard rod. Strong appendages wrapped around my hips and glutes to keep me stationary as the mouth fucked itself on my so fast it became a blur of motion. All too soon I approached the breaking point. As quickly as I could I channelled power to my testicles, expanding them to the size of coconuts and accelerating sperm production. I prepared other organs involved in ejaculation, too, hoping they can handle the super load headed their way. A second after the modifications were completed I felt an incredible pressure rocket up my cock. "YOU WANT CUM!" I roared. "HAVE FIVE GALLONS OF IT!" My hips spasmed, overcoming the strong tentacles encasing me. Each blast from my cock sent bulges twice as thick as the mouth's tentacle down its length into the main body hidden under the water and writhing appendages.

After what seemed like twenty explosive blasts the mouth disengaged from my convulsing cock and withdrew into the water. Suddenly the thing in the tub drew in all the appendages and thrashed under the water. A half minute later the thing broke the surface of the water. Its exterior rippled as it rose into the form of a massive brown haired, brown eyed bodybuilder who was only two inches shorter than me and who's physique almost rivaled my own. "Welcome back, Arthur."

I heard an excited squeal behind me. I was almost pushed aside as Brenna rushed past me. She locked Art in a bear hug, pinning his arms to his side and lifting him out of the tub. "Hey!" he exclaimed. "Easy, sis! I'm still sore."

Then the pain hit.

Remember how, when you were in a school yard fight and someone kicked you in the balls? I felt that way. Only the shoe crushing my testicles had about twenty red hot railroad spikes in it. And they were all ripping my balls apart.

I screamed, "OH MOTHER FUCKING JESUS CHRIST SHIT!" grabbed my throbbing scrotum and fell onto the toilet seat.

Brenna and Arthur shrank from my outburst and stared at me while I screamed and writhed against the porcelain throne. "Oh, SHIT," Brenna exclaimed. "He's gonna pass out again."

I growled at her, my face red and enraged. "I AM NOT GOING TO PASS OUT!!! I WILL NOT PASS OUT!!! I AM NOT Gonnaaa..."

I passed out.

I became aware that I was standing in a square room. Each wall was twenty feet long, but couldn't judge the wall's height because the ceiling was obscured by mist. The side of the room I'm on has black floor tiles and walls. The opposite side is white. A table sat in the middle of the room, also black and white. Seated on the white side of the table, in a white chair dressed in a white shirt and pants, is...me?

"Come. Sit down. We don't have much time." my Ego said and motioned to the black chair.

As I walked to the black table on the black side of the room I saw that I'm dressed in black clothes. "Ya know, I was never this subtle." I pulled out and sat in the chair. "By the way, thanks for cramming for me."

"I both know that sometimes we need a hint wrapped around a brick to be thrown at my head. And I'm welcome." Ego said. After a pause he said, "I've a question for me; did you revive Arthur because you felt guilty or because we THINK I need his help?"

"Why ask? You already know the answer."

Ego leaned forward, his elbows on the table and fingers steepled in front of his chin, "I guess we just need to hear it from me."

These shifting pronouns were starting to give me a headache. "We both know that I don't need any help. I could rip Kal-El apart if I wanted to. So, yeah, I was feeling guilty. What of it?"

Ego smiled and said, "Then there's hope for me. We'll talk more soon," with Brenna's voice Ego said, "Bruce," and the room faded as my ears rang and the swirl of colors before my eyes resolved into two faces and the bathroom wall.

"Bruce! Are you ok?" Breena's worried face said. She knelt before me and held my head in her hands. Arthur's rejuvenated body bent over at his waist to peer at me.

I groaned loudly and said, "Remind me never to do that again."

Arthur smiled and said, "Don't ever do that..."

Brenna rolled her eyes and told her brother sternly, "Art! Get him a glass of water. Bruce, what happened?" Arthur grew a tentacle out of his back, grabbed a paper cup from the dispenser on the counter, filled it with water from the tap and put it into my hand.

Brenna chided him, "Show off."

I took a sip of water and said, "I asked Art what he needed to heal faster. He told me he needed my cum so I..."

Brenna's face grew red and contorted. "So you blew an elephant size load?" I nodded. She stood up, hissed, "GODSDAMMIT ART" and punched Arthur in the face. He flew out of the room and into the hallway. The entire house shook when he was embedded into the wall.

I tried to stand, but Brenna pushed me back down on the toilet with a finger. She sternly said, "Oh, no, Mister Man. You just sit there while I discuss a few things with my brother," and stormed out of the bathroom. I relaxed, sipping my water and massaging my balls while a hurricane raged in the hallway. After a minute of inhuman sounds and sounds of flesh being pounded a torn tentacle flew into the bathroom and landed at my feet. I watched it flop around for a few seconds as I contemplated how weird my life became yesterday. I drained the water from the cup in my hand, swallowed the cool liquid and directed power to my damaged privates.

After a few seconds I felt much better so I picked up the wiggling tube of flesh and walked into the maelstrom. I tossed the appendage down and bellowed, "THAT IS ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW!" To my disappointment there was only a hissing black cat slapping around a barking corgi in the hallway. I picked up each skin-walker by the back of their neck, lifted them to my eye level and ordered, "Both of you. Human. Now."

I won't lie. It kinda freaked me out watching two small animals grow and change into adult humans before my eyes. While they morphed they kept up the slap fight until I spread my arms wider putting them out of each other's reach. That didn't prevent Brenna from grunting and lashing out at Arthur. "Brenna, I gave my cum to Art willingly. He was hurt and I helped him the best I could. I'd do the same for you if you were hurt."

She let her hands drop to her side, looked at me with big kitten eyes and said, "You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah, I would," I said as I let go of their necks. "Now you two shake...hug...whatever and makeup." They took each other in their arms, Arthur apprehensively and Brenna tenderly, and hugged. "And, who does this belong to?" I flicked the tentacle with a toe towards them.

Arthur looked down and said, "That would be mine." He extended a leg out to touch his severed appendage. When he touched it it writhed and merged with his leg.

"I'm sorry little brother. You're still an asshole." Brenna said as she broke the hug and gently punched his shoulder.

"Love you too, sis," he replied. Then he turned to me, "So, what's this errand you need me for?"

"I will exert my dominance on a lonely rich bitch and take what I want from her and her husband. To do that I need you to be as big as me."

He swallowed and said, "I refuse."

I will not have any request refused. Not even from Arthur. I scowled, took a half step forward and growled, "You will do as I command!"

"I won't. You should be the biggest...strongest. No one should equal or surpass you. Including me, Father."

Brenna and I made the same confused expression and, at the same time, said, "What?"

"More than half my DNA is from you now. That technically makes you my Sire." he dropped to his hands and knees, his stomach and chest touching the floor and continued, "But more importantly..." he kissed the top of my foot "...you've taught me you are the Alpha human..." he raised himself and kissed and tongued a quad "...maybe even the Alpha of my kind..." he put his face in front of my semi-hard cock, kissed and gently licked the tip "I won't call you Father again. I'll call you Master."

I softly growled from my chest and caressed his head. The delicious submission coming off of him was like warm gentle waves. Brenna, however, radiated confusion, longing and awe. I greedily consumed every last drop of emotion from both of them. "Good, mutt. You've learned your proper position is beneath me. Now stand up." As he stood I released power within myself, doubling and hardening my physique. "How about now? Make yourself look like I was a second ago. You, too Brenna."

Arthur grinned as he inflated himself. Brenna smirked and said in the most slutty voice possible, "Yes, Daddy," as she did likewise.

I rolled eyes, it's gonna get a little weird when I fuck her again. "Now for clothes. Do you two have anything..." I watched in amazement as clothes appeared on them. Brenna wore pink gladiator high heeled sandals, a pink micro skirt and an black evil Hello Kitty shirt. The shirt showed a lot of cleavage and its bottom hem barely covered her nipples. The skirt rode low on her hips and definitely didn't cover all her ass. She tossed her head around and her hair assembled itself into a ponytail. Arthur wore brown running shoes, a tight pair of blue jeans and a tight brown T-shirt. He looked like he would burst out of the shirt if he picked up a pencil. "...ok, then. I guess I just need something now."

Brenna jumped up and down while clapping her hands. "Oh! Let me pick out your clothes, Bruce!" Then she skipped to my bedroom.

I turned to follow and I felt Arthur's hands on my biceps. "Fuck, Master. You're gonna make all pussies wet and cocks shrink to nothing with this body."

I threw a double bi pose and flared my back. I heard Arthur's loud moan behind me. His hands trembled as they moved from my biceps, over my delts to my back. "That's the intention, mutt."

Brenna's head poked out of the doorway. She said, "Are you gonna get that tight ass in here or not?"

I broke the pose and walked into my bedroom, "I just need a T-shirt and a pair of..." Brenna had my closet door open. I scanned the unfamiliar shirts and pants. "What's this?"

"I redid your wardrobe. Nothing would've fit you anyway."

"You didn't get rid of the Diskord band shirt did you? That was a gift from Deb."

"Nope. Got that right here," she pulled out a ripped, threadbare black shirt with a faded silk screened album cover design.

"Good. Now, what have you picked out for me?"

"Hmmm...how about these slacks..." she pulled out a black pair of expensive looking slacks "...and, hmmm, this shirt," she withdrew a black button down silk dress shirt from the rack.

In the back of my mind I heard Ego laughing his head off. Black clothes in the imaginary room while I was unconscious and in reality. "Has Ego been talking to you?"

"Who?"

"Nevermind. What else do you have for me?"

"Just this dark blue blazer, socks and leather shoes."

"No underwear?"

"Oh, no, Master," Arthur interjected. "You need to keep that devine cock of yours unrestrained. Go commando so you can whip it out quickly."

"I like the way you think, mutt." I said and took the clothes from Brenna.

"But," Brenna continued, "I want you to try this on first." She held out the Superman shirt Steve gave me. I squeezed myself into the torn shirt. My pecs spread the ripped halves of the shirt front wide, my lats burts out of the rent sides and my bowling ball delts stretched the arm holes. The sleeves were lost somewhere in Keena's office.

Sister and brother looked upon me and gasped, "Holy fuck."

"The Superman symbol is ripped in half," Authur finally said. "It screams to the world that you beat the shit out of Superman and took his shirt. Then ripped him and the shirt to fuck."

I threw a massive hard double bi pose and heard more fabric tear. "Guess I'll keep this for working out."

12