Black Cock Fascination

Story Info
Why the fascination?
1.2k words
2.86
5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading a lot of stories on Literotica.com about black cock and how many people are fascinated with them, so I thought I would delve into it and list reasons why someone would be interested in such a gorgeous piece of flesh.

Since most of the interest comes from white people, both male and female, and I am a white male, it will be from my perspective as to why there is so much desire to service a black man. My first thought is many white people are highly vulnerable to submit to a black man because of the skin color difference.

A black dick is more attractive than a white dick because of it's color. The milk chocolate, creamy look is a joy to see as opposed to the plain look of a white man's dick. The darkness signifies strength and beauty, therefore a black man's cock would look and feel much better in someone's mouth than a bland white dick. Strength would mean more stamina so it would take longer to orgasm and it would allow the white cocksucker more time to enjoy his brown lollipop.

Strength could also mean the black man could do a better job teasing his white submissive by slapping his cock across the face of his hungry slave. Also, there aren't too many white women who, once they've had the pleasure of a black man's cock inside them, would return to her little dick white mate.

We all know the allegation that a black man's cock is generally bigger than a white man's dick. Only those who have had the pleasure of sucking both could tell you that but I believe the allegation is true, even though I have never slid a black man's gorgeous dick into my mouth. Sometimes getting a large black dick into your mouth could be difficult, so therefore holding it with your hands is an option. Doing so would enable a white man or woman to feel the texture and the smoothness of that strong, dark, hard yet soft black cock. When one compares a white man's dick to a BBC it is almost always in favor of the black man.

Another way a black man's cock could show its dominance would be for the white man or woman to be placed in the position I often dream about.

My dream position has me tied on a bed on my stomach facing the foot of the bed, with my arms and legs stretched out and tied to the four corners. A pillow is under my head so my face would be elevated a bit and with my mouth wide open. I would be level with the black man's crotch and my master's black cock would be face fucking me very easily and very conveniently.

The decision of how long this domination lasts is not up to me but to the handsome African American with the deliciously sweet cock. Just thinking about it as I write this article makes my little dick come to life, growing to a submissive four inches, as my captor slides his nine inch monster in and out of my open mouth until he unleashes his sweet nectar down my waiting throat!

Another aspect of a black cock is how shiny and smooth it looks. A white man's dick is rather bland looking and does not appear to be glistening like a black man's cock. To me the wet look, the shiny look, makes his masterful cock all the more sexy, and because of the wetness it goes in and out of a mouth much more easily.

Normally a black man has much less hair on his legs and as my master is pumping into my mouth I feel the softness, the smoothness, the power of his thighs against my cheeks. I wonder how can a man with such soft, smooth skin have such power in his cock? I shortly come to my senses and realize how lucky I am to be in a position to be 'forced' to suck that black man's gorgeous penis without being able to stop him at all. He controls it all and I am happy to be his personal cocksucker.

When a white person is blacked he or she never goes back, even though he or she might try. But naturally a black cock has the upper hand against a white dick and therefore many, many white women are anxious to be impregnated by a dominant black man. They go so far as to allow the black man to have his freedom with whomever he chooses as long as she has his black baby.

Whenever a white woman has a black baby the child is considered a black person, and of course whenever a black woman has a baby the child is also considered a black person. That only stands to reason that someday the black community will be the majority in this country. Since they already could be considered as the dominant race, especially when you think of the dominance the blacks have in sports, it's only logical to understand that blacks will one day rule the white people. The more white women learn to adore their black masters and become pregnant with that dominant seed the more black people will be coming into this world until the day arrives when the African Americans take their rightful place atop the pecking order.

When that happens the white race will learn what it means to be held in slavery. White women will only be allowed to fuck black men thereby furthering along the black dominance. In time to come the whites will be virtually extinct except for the few who are destined to live in servitude to their black masters.

Where does that leave the black woman? They, too, will enjoy their roles as white slave owners and many white straight women will forcefully learn to service their lovely black mistresses for as long as they live.

What exactly is it that makes the black people the dominant group? It could be in their genes going way back to the early days of slavery when they held their own despite being controlled by the more numerous whites. By working hard they built up their strength and their stamina to withstand harsh treatment by those who enslaved them.

It could also be a strong desire to one day prove their dominance by turning the tables on their captors as we see the beginnings of such a thing today.

After much thought and study I've come to the conclusion that whites are no longer the dominant race even though they hugely outnumber the blacks. But the number of whites is going down and the number of blacks is going up. In 2017 there were roughly 197.5 million whites in America, a decrease of about 31,000 people, while the number of blacks INCREASED to about 47.5 million. By 2045 it is estimated that whites will no longer have the majority of people in this country.

It's not very hard to figure which way the numbers are going. Perhaps within 50 years the white population will have decreased enough that the black community will then be right where they belong, more numerous AND stronger than the weaker white community who once held the upper hand. But it's all changing!