Black Cock for my Lover

Story Info
I set up a three-way with my lover and a black friend.
2.8k words
4.45
25.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I enjoy Literotica stories, the ones that really turn me on are the tales that claim to be true. The following events actually happened to the best of my recollection. Only the names have been changed.

Watching my lover in the throes of passion with another man, especially a black man, had been my fantasy for many years. I finally got to live the experience with Lisa and James, and seeing his big black cock slamming into her white, wet pussy was everything I imagined it could be.

Lisa and I were college friends, even though I was (and still am, of course) several years older. We never hooked up back then, although I tried my best a couple of times. She was fit with decent-sized but not especially large boobs, quite pretty with a cute smile and shoulder-length dark hair, and personable. There was an attraction between us, but it just never worked out. At least back then it didn't.

Fast forward several years. A small group of college friends lived in and around a large midwestern city, and once or twice a year we'd all get together to party, just like the good old days. Well, maybe we didn't drink and smoke as much, but we still had a good time. At one of these parties, Lisa showed up by herself, even though she was living with a guy at the time. I was married, but my wife wasn't interested in going to the party, so I was also alone. Actually, my wife had completely cut me off from sex, and we had grown apart. I hadn't been laid in about ten years, and, needless to say, I was horny.

Anyway, Lisa and I were talking, and she told me how her partner had also lost all interest in sex. To make a long story short, we ended up sneaking away from the group and began making out, kissing and groping each other's bodies. We found a bedroom where we quickly got naked and were finally going to fuck. Alas, I had drunk too much, and no matter how hard she tried by sucking my cock, it would not cooperate. I ended up going down on her, giving her at least one orgasm. Later, she told me that my doing that is what convinced her to continue our illicit relationship.

After that, we began a torrid, sex-filled affair. Fortunately, we both had jobs that allowed us to get away from our offices on occasion. So, about once every four to six weeks, we'd meet at a motel for an afternoon of hot sex. I had scored some Viagra to make sure I could get and keep it up, and we'd have three or four fuck sessions during the afternoon togethers. They were wonderful events, with us fucking in every conceivable position. She loved to suck my cock, and I always made sure to eat her pussy to drive her to orgasm. I don't know how many times she orgasmed during our afternoons, since she came easily and often, but I was typically good for three or four cum-shots, usually in her pussy. (Thank you, Viagra!) By the end of the afternoon, we would both be satisfied—and sore!

During the afternoons between our rounds of sex, we would lie in bed talking, waiting until the Viagra kicked in again. We discussed what was going on in our lives, movies, books, sex, and whatever came to mind. During one of these conversations, Lisa shyly asked if I'd be interested in a three-way with one of her female friends. She told me she was bi-sexual, and had had several encounters with Steph, her friend. I was more than excited, and encouraged her to tell me more, which she did. I've had many sexual experiences over the years, including with another man, but I'd never been in a three-way with two women. It's every hetero man's dream! She explained that it may be a while, though, since Steph lived out of state, and only occasionally traveled to the area. (We eventually did have a threesome with Steph, and it was fantastic, but that's a story for another time.)

After parting that day, I wondered if she might also be interested in another man joining us. I racked my brain trying to think of who might be willing to do so. Finally, I hit on an idea: my ex-coworker James. He's bigger than I am, athletic, and handsome. He's also Black, and thinking about that turned me on even more. I've always had a bit of cuckold in me, and the idea of a black cock inside Lisa made me hard.

During one of our breaks at our next get-together, we talked about Steph again. I then worked up the courage to ask her if she'd be interested in a guy joining us between the sheets. She thought for a few seconds, then said "Yes, if I met him and it felt right." I then told her about James, and she seemed to get quite excited when I mentioned he was Black. Our sex was even hotter the rest of the afternoon, as I think we both we were fantasizing about a black cock in her mouth and tight pussy.

I soon got ahold of James, and we met for lunch a few days later. After getting through the usual small talk about job, family, and the like, I nervously told him about Lisa and our idea about him joining us. He thought about it a bit and said, "Sure. Just let me know where, and I'll take a long lunch and meet you." After lunch, I texted Lisa with the good news, and she replied with a smiley face. I imagine her pussy was wet just from thinking about it.

It took a couple of weeks, but we finally coordinated our schedules and set up a date and place. Lisa and I met at the motel about a half hour before James's expected arrival. When we go to the room, she pulled out a bottle of wine. The brand, of course, was Ménage À Trois. She definitely had a sense of humor. We popped the wine and enjoyed a glass as we waited for James to show up and fuck the shit out of her.

I could tell she was nervous, but excited about the prospect of having two cocks in her pussy and mouth that afternoon. At one point, I was so horny and tired of waiting, that I pulled down her jeans as we lay on the bed. I said, "Let me get your pussy ready to fuck a big, black cock," and I proceeded to lick her and stick my tongue inside her, imagining how another guy's cock was going to soon be there. I made sure her pussy was wet and ready. I said, "If he doesn't show up soon, I'm going to have to fuck you myself." I was so horny and turned on by the whole situation I almost couldn't stand it.

Fortunately, I soon got a phone call, and met James downstairs to let him in the building. As we walked into the room, we saw Lisa, fully clothed, sitting in a chair on the other side of the bed, casually smoking a cigarette. She asked if we could just talk first, and James agreed that was a good idea. He sat on the edge of the bed, and I sidled up to Lisa as they became acquainted.

She finished her cigarette, stood up, and took a step towards the bed. James also stood as I moved behind Lisa. I knew it was about to happen, something I've fantasized about for years. I then put my arms around her as I stood behind her, unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on her blouse, and began massaging her boobs, a way of presenting her to James, as if to say, "Here you go, buddy. She's yours."

They stepped towards each other and began kissing passionately. I could see him massaging her breasts and feeling her ass, then rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I watched as her hand slid down the front of his dress pants, and she began rubbing his cock through the material. They then fell on the bed, still in each other's arms, their tongues intertwined as they continued feeling each other's bodies. She unzipped his pants and reached in to grab his enormous cock. They separated enough for him to remove her top and bra. When she rolled onto her back, I unzipped her jeans and pulled them off her, along with her G-string. I loved the idea of not only getting her pussy ready for him, but also getting her clothes off so he could use her like she was a slut. I guess it's the cuckold in me. In the meantime, he had stripped completely, and was obviously ready to enjoy her body for a while.

James began licking her pussy while I kissed her. After making her cum (I told you she cums quickly and easily), he rolled over to lie on his back, and I watched as she went down on him, taking his large black cock into her mouth. She was quite good at sucking cock, and I could tell both of them were enjoying it immensely. Speaking of immense, his cock was quite large, as well as slick and very black. Although it was somewhat dark in the room, enough light streamed in through the curtains to see that he was much larger than I am. Although I'm about average, his cock was probably nine inches or longer, and it was very thick, like a coke can. If we had compared them side by side, he would have dwarfed my white cock.

I wish I could have joined her sucking his cock, but since he and I were buddies, I was sure that would not be a good idea. He wouldn't have liked it at all. So I was content to sit there and watch my lover with another man's cock in her mouth as she licked and sucked on it, trying to take him completely in her mouth. She looked at me lustily a couple of times as she worked on the black monster. I smiled back, thinking how hot this scene was. His cock was huge in her mouth, sliding in and out, and for a while he fucked her face. She also licked it from the base to the tip, and used her tongue to swirl around the head, driving him crazy.

After he was good and hard, she lay down on her back. He slipped on a Magnum condom, and I finally got to see his cock at the entrance to her wet, hot pussy. He slowly inserted it, having to take his time since she was not used to such a large tool in her tight pussy. He'd get part way in, then withdraw as he let her pussy get used to a huge cock working its way into her. He finally got all the way in and began fucking her in earnest. He moved her body however he wanted, first lifting one leg, then another. He used her, positioning her however he wanted. It was as if he owned that pussy, and he was going to do with it what he wanted.

After a while, he took his cock out and turned her over on her hands and knees, then entered her from behind. Seeing that, I stripped off my clothes and climbed on the bed. I leaned against the headrail, and she took my hard cock in her mouth. She sucked on me as he fucked her from behind, like something you'd see in a porn movie. When he rammed home, she'd moan as she moved forward to take my cock deep in her mouth. Then she'd let my cock out of her mouth as he withdrew from her pussy, then again sucking me all the way in as he slammed her from behind. I don't know how, but I kept from cumming while this was happening.

I then got off the bed and watched as James lay down on the bed and Lisa mounted him in a cowboy position. It was amazing to watch her grab his hard cock and slowly insert it into her pussy. She then lowered herself until she was fully impaled. I sat there mesmerized at the beautiful sight. She rode his black pole, rubbing her sensitive clit against him to make herself orgasm again.

After a while, James had Lisa lie down and he began fucking her hard in the missionary position. I knew he had decided he couldn't wait much longer and needed to cum in her, albeit in a condom. He pressed his body weight down on her body, ramming his large cock into her gaping pussy. Although she's not very vocal during sex, she started making noises I had never heard before. As he drove home, she'd emit a cross between a whimper and a moan, thoroughly enjoying feeling him deep inside her. "OH, OH, OH," she said every time he drove far inside her. I sat on the edge of the bed and clasped her hand. She told me later she didn't remember me doing that as she was lost in a sexual frenzy as his cock drove in and out of her. I liked the idea of holding my lover's hand as another man's big cock pounded her pussy.

James then drove deep and stayed deep in her as he orgasmed. It's too bad he's wearing a condom, I thought. I would have loved to have licked her wet pussy full of cum, but he was being smart by not taking chances. Nevertheless, it was hot watching him pulsate inside Lisa's now-stretched and dripping pussy.

After a while, he rolled off her, and the two of them recovered by kissing and lightly touching each other's body. I sat there enjoying this, then lay down on the bed beside her, with James on the other side. She turned to kiss me, and we all relaxed and talked for a while, just lying there as they basked in the afterglow.

After a break so we could get a drink and take it easy for a while, it was my turn. Lisa and I were on the bed, and James was standing behind the bed, sipping on a soda, and watching. Lisa got on her back, and I easily slipped my hard-on into her wet, stretched cunt. I was almost bursting since I had been watching them fuck for probably an hour. While I was fucking her, I looked back at James, then motioned for him. He walked around the side of the bed where Lisa grabbed his cock and started sucking him off. I watched, his manhood close by my face as I drove in and out of her slick pussy. He was getting harder in her mouth. Somehow I kept from cumming—for a while. I saw his cock grow even larger, and just when he began to shoot his cum in her mouth, I couldn't take it any longer and came in her pussy. (I didn't wear a condom with her, since we knew we were both clean.) It was pure heaven to watch a big black cock cumming in my lover's mouth as I came in her pussy. She swallowed most of his cum, but some of it dribbled down her chin. After she wiped it off with her hand, she gave me a long, deep kiss, sticking her tongue in my mouth so I could taste some of his cum. I had never done that before, and I haven't since, but it was wonderful, tasting her mouth that had just been sucking on a cock.

Shortly after that, James got dressed and left, as he had to get back to work. Lisa and I had the rest of the afternoon to talk and continue our fuck session. After a while, we were ready to go at it again, and I started by going down on her, licking her wet pussy. I fantasized that her pussy was full of James's cum along with mine, turning me on even more. I then fucked her again, this time with her on top, and we both came as she ground her pussy into me.

As we lay there talking, I asked her, "So what was the best part for you?" I expected her to say it was when she felt his big cock deep inside her, or when he came while inside her. To my surprise, she said "When you came in me." That made me feel good, knowing that she cared about me. Also, I think the experience brought us even closer together. We both love sex, and we weren't afraid to share it with others.

We had other sexual adventures, only one of which rivaled this one. It has to do with a glorious MFF adventure I got to enjoy with Lisa and her girlfriend. But that's a story for another time. For now, remembering the true story of my adventure with Lisa and James always makes me hard.