Black Cove Resort 01

Story Info
James has a great summer resort job.
5.2k words
3.91
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A golf cart quietly glides up behind two guests because that's what electric golf carts do]

"Ahh, finally, Mr. and Mrs. Kline, I have been awaiting your arrival here at the Black Cove Resort for your long holiday weekend and convention. As a reminder, I'm James and I was your luggage porter last summer, but this year, I've climbed the resort ladder and now I'm the main concierge contact for this entire row of resort cabins and I promise to do everything possible to make this season's Middleton Power Couples Retreat convention the best ever. And I'm starting that with a promise to have a fully charged golf cart in front of your cabin each morning just before sunrise and since I remember the two of you from last year, I had the reservation desk put you two into Cabin #5 because not only does it provide for separate sleeping arrangements, it also has one of those fan-fold pull out partition walls so you two don't have to disgust each other at night. It will allow you, Mrs. Kline, to read your trashy novels in bed and you know, in private under the covers, and for you, Mr. Kline, I mean check under the bed for a stash of "Butch" or something, but I'm just spit balling here.

And, and, and, Cabin #5 allows the two of you to put up a good front on the outside as a respected Power Couple since its front porch is visible by most of the other cabins, so, play nice when you're enjoying an ice tea on the porch. Also new this year, thanks to your convention organizer, Mrs. Bentley and her freaky ways, the hidden hairpin cove just to the north has been reassigned as the freedom cove for the ladies who want to highlight or even out their tan lines this weekend and I have gone ahead and added the GPS info for the special topless or nude sun tanning hidden cove into the info screen of your assigned golf cart, Mrs. Kline. Just take the yellow trail on your golf cart and watch for the GPS locator pin to mark your designation. And I used a GPS locator pin indicator symbol that is a set of swirling tassel pasties to mark "X" as the spot because I'm 21 and I look forward to seeing some swirling tassel pasties soon. Or Mrs. Kline, you can just jump into your resort golf cart and follow the scent of Freddie's perfume. Freddie will be your hidden cove concierge from 10am to 1pm daily."

"(Giggles.) Oh, that flamboyant boy then, hmm?"

"The one and only, Mrs. Kline and Freddie has leveled up and his services this season include sun tan lotion application, hair care down there and general giggling girl talk. And for you Mr. Kline, I also took the liberty to sign you up for the first fishing tournament tomorrow morning, but I had to take my best at a partner for you, so I assigned you with Mr. Crooks, but I can change that if you wish to hook a worm with someone else, so?"

"Oh, Bill Crooks? Um, no it's okay, sonny, Bill brings a fine worm, I mean, hooks a fine worm, so it's fine, but as one of the power couples here this weekend, I mean, I should have a seat with Mrs. Bentley's hubby at least once, so?"

"Oh, that's for Sunday morning, Mr. Kline, but in a round robin switch off sort of way. So, other than that, the social Hut opens for the early bird dinner starting at 5pm and stays open until midnight for over indulging, dancing, socializing and general embarrassing groping near the restrooms because of the over indulging thing. So, will there be anything else for now or shall I have a porter take your luggage then, hmm?"

"Harold, don't just stand there day dreaming about Mr. Crooks wiggly fishing worm and open the trunk for the luggage porter! And luggage porter, watch how you lean into the trunk to retrieve our bags! I have a few more questions for our personal concierge, James, so, get with it, Harold!"

"(Don't get married, sonny.) Follow me, porter. Oh, are these canvas cotton shorts then, tee, he? What do you keep in the pockets, huh? And tee, he, can I dig around in your pockets?"

Married power couples, right folks?

"Alright, James, give it to me straight! What's that flamboyant boy's leader board looking like? Last year was a disaster for me! And now that you're promoted, I mean, we can get a few other things straight later too. Anyways, how are the categories stacking up then, hmmm?"

"Oh, it's just Thursday of the long holiday weekend, so Freddie's leader board standings will change, Mrs. Kline, but as of Noon today, um, Mrs. Otter has the sun hat with long flowing hair and over-sized sunglasses look on lock, so just forget about that category, Mrs. Kline. Plus Mrs. Otter is still able to wear a two-piece swimming suit according to Freddie and Freddie projects that she will rock it even harder this year. So, moving on, it's projected to be a close tie between Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Conn for the way they fill out a one-piece swimming suit, but Freddie hasn't had the chance to personally fit you into a new sexy red one-piece swimming suit yet, so you're in the running for that given that it appears that you have been getting with it in your home gym and it would be worth the "viewers choice" votes if you take a quick stroll around the grounds after Freddie stuffs you into your new swimming suit. Um, let's see, OMG, Freddie writes in fem code sometimes, but, um, Mrs. Henderson is the odds-on favorite in the dinner dress category, but with your larger and fuller boobs, I mean, push them out there and give Mrs. Henderson a run for her blue ribbon. Ooh, oh, the best wardrobe failure category is wide open since it's just Thursday. Oh, wait, ooh, Mrs. Kline, Freddie has opened up the wardrobe failure category this year! It's not just during dinner this year, he also has a blue-ribbon category for best wardrobe failure each morning for opening the cabin door with a morning coffee and giving the morning air a nice yawn and stretch, so I hope that you brought a nice cotton robe with you this year, Mrs. Kline, so?"

"What? No best chest heaving category this year then, hmm, LOL?"

"Well, I mean..."

"LOL, I get it, James, ladies of a certain age tend to flop to the side more than heave up and out and like those little chickadees working at the front desk, LOL. Also, James, since you were not my personal concierge last year, holy pool noodle floatie, James! Is this your cock that I have trace outlining with my hand for the last two minutes or is this a pool noodle floatie in your pants?"

"Ahh, Mrs. Kline, that's all me and that's for you for at least????"

"Oh, three times, James, good things come in three's, wait, or is it bad things come in three's then, either way, I have three holes, so?"

"Well, Mrs. Kline, since I'm about to pop off from being rubbed off, no matter how you call it outline tracing, I mean..."

"Harold! Have the luggage porter hand my cosmetics bag to James! James can carry that into the cabin bathroom for me and be quick about it, Harold!"

Well, hello there, people, I'm James and I have worked here at the Black Cove Resort for the last two summers in between semesters and I have the best job ever!

[Gulp, suck, gulp, squeeze, swallow, milk it, gulp, squeeze it, swallow, gulp, ahh, man drizzle!]

"By the way, James, this one doesn't count against my three, since I basically hand jobbed you off half of the way there and I figured you would pop off quickly in my mouth when I put my mouth on your fat cock and gave it three good sucks. Oh, I'm back to three again, tee, he, but I am counting that as my first sex outdoors, tee, he, since I started to whack you off out front by the car. Also, I hope such a quick pop off was because of all the foreplay rubbing and not your normal. Tee, he, also, also, hell, I don't even care since I haven't had sex in so long, so, find me later, concierge James [mwah]."

Not that I was arguing with that, right? Best job ever, in case I hadn't mentioned that.

And it's totally legit to leave the bathroom and the cabin just after too! I mean, as the concierge, I am expected to be visible and available at all times, so. And to spin around to zip up my shorts, which didn't matter since every direction that I spun around in, well, the resort is that of a circular layout, so.

Oh, and not to be rude people, but shut it about my "preppy" shorts and collared shirt. It's a summer pay check! And some other things. And I'm just 21. So.

"Barb? Barb, where are you? Concierge James, where did the battle axe, I mean, where did the wife go, hmm?"

[Flush, always flush for the sound effect and the excuse]

"Oh, there you are, Barb, so, are you feeling okay, you looked flushed, so?"

Best summer job ever, in case I hadn't mentioned that.

"(Gulp). I'm fine, Harold. Concierge James, thank you for unloading, oops, my cosmetics case, that is and maybe we'll bump into each other later then, hmm?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. Kline. And thank you for allowing me to unload, um, your cometic case. I mean, I want to be the best concierge that I can be, so, thank you. Oh, oh and Mr. Kline, I almost forgot, should I just go ahead and enroll into tonight's 10pm Brandy and Cigar pontoon boat float then, hmm?"

[So, um, so, a power couple horny wife just leans against the door frame behind her hubby and does that action with her finger inside of her mouth then?]

"Oh, I mean, I didn't know the resort offered anything like that, so, like the days of old when the men would retire to parlor after dinner then?"

"You guessed it, Mr. Kline, but the resort holds it to eight men, due to the size of the pontoon and the reservations have a tendency to go fast, so?"

"Oh, well, push the damn button on your mini tablet then, James! Not that I find it interesting to be on a boat float with, um, eight other men, you say, hmm?"

"And with Brandy and fat cigars, Mr. Kline, so [pushes a tab on mini tablet], there you go, you're hooked, I mean, booked, Mr. Kline!"

"Aha, aha, aha, I mean, good work, sonny."

I mean, the Black Cove Resort is an equal opportunity resort folks, so.

[And that's another hundo in palm then too]

[Beep, beep]

"Hey there, concierge James."

"Oh, OMG, Mrs. Williams! Hug it out, Mrs. Williams!"

[Super hugs are listed in the resort brochure for regular guests, so]

"LOL, I suppose you could just call me Susan since you've been between my legs, concierge James."

[Dry humping hugs are also listed in the brochure]

"I mean, it's in my job description to keep things formal on this side of the bedroom door, Mrs. Williams, so."

"Well, Clyde is busy with the luggage porter, so pop one of my boobs out and give me a little sucky kiss, then, concierge James."

Ahh, sun dresses, right?

[Pop, num, num, num, kissy, sucky, num, kissy, kissy, sucky, sucky, slurpy, kissy, sucky]

"Alright, stud, that's enough for now, but thanks. Now, don't be mad at me, concierge James, but what's code word for that little Freddie boy to lay out his own sun tan lotion on my bare boobs in the hidden cove then, hmm? And don't be mad about it!"

"Oh, this year the secret code word is "go ahead funny boy because we all know it's what you want to do, but we're all glad that bare boobs still excite you" or something like that, Mrs. Williams, so?"

"LOL, you're funny, concierge James."

"You're wet, Mrs. Williams."

"Well, that's because my pussy still works, especially when a resort concierge finger bangs it from under my sun dress and just beside the car, so?"

"I need butt sex with you this weekend, Mrs. Williams!"

"Whew, then you shall have butt sex with me this weekend, concierge James. But I need you to get the hubby on that faggot Brandy & Cigar boat float tonight, so?"

[Frantically pushes all the damn buttons on the mini tablet]

"Good boy, concierge James. I'll bend over for you, I mean, I'll see your later then, stud muffin."

Best job ever!

"(Huff, puff, wheeze.) Don't get married, sonny or marry someone who can pack for a long weekend in one suitcase, (huff, puff, wheeze). I'm worn out from watching the luggage porter sway his little ass, I mean, whew, I'm worn out from just watching the porter man handle all of our luggage and I might have to turn in early tonight. I'm worn out. Also, is there a fresh crop of fresh meat, I mean, new dining-in servers this year, sonny?"

"Well, Mr. Williams, I mean, should I cancel your seat on the Brandy & Cigar boat float for tonight then, hmm?"

"What? Hell no, I mean, you know what, sonny, I'll just catch a quick cat nap this afternoon and I'll be fine for later, tee, he. Say, has, tee, he, has Bill Henderson checked in yet, tee, he and does he a seat on the boat tonight?"

"Oh, the Henderson's are expected shortly and I'm holding Mr. Henderson's reservation, but I do wait for the guests to approve it themselves first, so?"

[A another hundo slips into the hand holding the mini tablet]

"Well, I can always cancel it later if I have too, so [push tab, confirm seat], um, ooh, look, there they are now, just pulling in, so, um, go exchange a few "good ole boy" fist bumps then, Mr. Williams."

"Bill, Bill, over here, Bill! Sonny, go distract his wife, I mean, go help his wife, Irina then. I mean, do your job!"

Okay!

[Sedan door opens]

"OMG, James, sneak me a quick kiss, baby while the hubby is chest and fag bulge bumping with Fred Williams, you know, the prostate exam doctor who isn't a doctor, so?"

"[Mwah, tongue tag, smooch.] Mrs. Henderson, are you sweating a little bit? Didn't you guys have the A/C on for the drive to the resort?"

"Oh, we did, James, but listen, I'm just nervous for this weekend, so?"

"Aww, Mrs. Henderson, I have everything all set up and all of the arrangements have confirmations, so why would you be nervous when concierge James is on it then, hmm? I have mad skills!"

"Well, James, listen, I have led a stupid timid life and my friend Millie said that needs to change now or take it to senior home with me a few years down the road, so, um, here's my story. A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning the bathroom and when I stood up straight, it seemed like a good way too, I mean, well, a week later I went to mall to buy some new clothes for this trip and that's where I used the Ladies room and once I was finished in the stall, I mean, I turned to flush, which put myself facing the wall and my mind went all crazy and well, James, I plan on being in the Ladies room inside of the social Hut at 8pm and um, if you happen to quietly slip into the Ladies room at like 8:03 pm, I mean, James, I'll be braced against the rear wall and maybe I have practiced a good spread legs stance a few times at home and um, well, um, well James, I even let drool escape from my mouth as I let my shameful head droop down, so?"

Club sex! She couldn't just say that she heard about club sex?

"Mrs. Henderson, 8:03pm then?"

"Well, unless you want to hear me pee, so?"

"And your color of shoes then, Mrs. Henderson, I mean, there are three stalls in the Hut's Ladies room, so?"

"Oh, good thinking, James, um, strapped off-white heeled sandals with gold accents. And red toes, so."

"Mrs. Henderson, I'll be there at 8pm sharp then."

"Oh, oh, 8pm sharp then, um, okay, I'm not in a shell anymore so that's acceptable, I think, um, but listen, James, um, I was thinking about being naughty and um, having dinner tonight commando, so?"

"And take my trophy undies away from me, hmm? Fine, Mrs. Henderson, but things need to be quick, so?"

"Oh, ooh, so, no time for a condom then to not spoil the moment, so, um, okay James, I'll take your man juice straight tonight, but I want to be naughty tonight, so your trophy undies can come tomorrow night or during the fireworks show, so, okay then, I guess all of our arrangements are in order then, so sneak me a kiss good bye then, James."

[Mwah, oomph, ummah, smack]

And a good concierge always gives his guest charges exactly what they want.

[Beep, beep]

"Porter, porter, hey, oh, James, sorry, where are the luggage porters then?"

But every great job has its pitfalls, right?

"Aww, sorry Mr. Otter, but the porters are busy running away from, I mean tending to a couple of the other fags, but I'll get you one shortly, so, you know that I'm sweet on your lovely wife, so where is my out of reach bundle of joy then, hmm?"

"LOL, watch what you wish for, sonny, but have that little flamboyant one grab my luggage and there are a couple Franklin's in it for you. I mean, he talks about me, tee, he, right James?"

"Oh, um, Mr. Otter, I have a tendency to tune out when Freddie gets around to flapping his lips too much, especially since last season when he tried to make me understand that your "seven wrinkles" were actually fun, so, you're his favorite and that's all I really want to say about that, okay Mr. Otter?"

"Aha, aha, aha, so you don't want to hear about how I know that his fem juice just oozes out and runs clear, aha, aha, aha, then?"

Pitfalls, right?

"Frank! Quit screwing around and open the trunk for the next available luggage porter! And stand behind the open trunk lid so you can't see this end of the car!"

Ahh, rewards, right? Mrs. Otter who rocks a sun hat and her over-sized sunglasses and with her hair that just seems to flow out from under her sun hat! Ahh, the rewards of the job!

"Tee, he, Frank is such a fuddy duddy sometimes, isn't he James?"

"Well, your hubby isn't the worse here and he's a favorite of a few employees, Mrs. Otter, so?"

"Hmm, that flamboyant one, I suppose. Anyways, tongue tag me, James."

[Mwah, ummah, smooch, oomph, ummah, smack]

"Hmm, I love how hard you get for me, James, but, I mean, and don't be mad!"

"Ahh, your special request then, Mrs. Otter. I mean, I am the best concierge here at the resort, so, of course, you and the hubby are in Cabin #6, which is the only cabin that has a slightly higher mail slot in the door, you know, at about glory hole height, so?"

"Aww, James, baby my pussy and my ass are only for you. Well, my ass is for you, if you ever ask for it, I mean, I might as well find out what all the fuss is about with how Frank goes about things. Besides, it's just a silly fantasy I have. I mean, I wouldn't really strip down to my undies and sit on the floor with my legs curled under while I read a trashy novel and while also day dreaming about a hard college cock from the luggage porter magically popping through the front door's mail slot where I lose control and suck that hard college cock like it was my last day alive or anything, so, well, my pussy and my ass are both just for you, so it's all good, right concierge James?"

"Mrs. Otter, we have five luggage porters on staff for this convention!"

"Oh boy!"

"But don't despair, Mrs. Otter, since I'm just your summer side, side and other side cock and since you're just my convention weekend side, side slam piece, I won't get mad that you suck off each and every luggage porter on staff this weekend, but there should be a punishment, so?"

"Oh boy!"

[Sends a quick text, text is responded too with aha, aha, aha]

"Oh boy, James! That look in your eyes!"

"Just take a moment to personally check in at the front desk as soon as possible, Mrs. Otter."

"Oh boy. Tina with the perfectly proportioned, yet full boobs that point north, James?"

"Ahh."

"Well, I guess you always wanted me in a dog collar and chain, so, fuck me dirty when you come back later to set up the secret spy camera then, deal? I'll slip Frank a "nappy, nap" pill."

You see, folks, all of us employees at the Black Cove resort work together as a team!

[Bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker, bicker]

"Mrs. Conn, is everything alright?"

"Oh, James, oh, you're wearing a different "preppy" uniform this year, so, well, no, everything is not alright! Phil is still breathing! Ugh, forgive me, James, it was a long car ride and by the way, someone should build a damn air field around here!"

"Well, Mrs. Conn, that's not my end of the business, Mrs. Conn, but it is my end of the business to tend to your every need, so, how shall we start this then, hmm?"

12