Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made a big mistake today. I don't think you understand just how serious this is," said Robert in a quiet voice.

"What do you mean?" Jamie asked as he looked at Robert. "You mean out on the balcony? I massaged you for a moment. What's the big deal?"

Robert pushed the boy away and looked him in the eyes. "You can't touch me in public. Not like that. You don't seem to understand how any hint, any suggestion that I'm screwing a white boy would ruin me. You may have the freedom to be the Queen of Dupont Circle. But I don't."

Jamie was at a loss. Was Robert serious? He understood the danger Robert faced for his homosexuality. But he had barely touched the man up on his secluded balcony. "Robert, I made a mistake. I promise I won't do it again. Please don't be mad."

"An apology isn't enough," the muscular hunk said sternly. "And stop calling me Robert. My name is Daddy. Use it."

"OK, daddy," said the pale boy. He was confused, was this real or something else? "What can I do to make up for my actions?"

"A major reprimand is called for. You need to be taught to never to do it again," Robert said. "Stand up. Take off those stupid pants, this isn't gym class, sonny."

"Yes daddy," Jamie said meekly. Jamie stood and pulled down his sweats. He hadn't bothered to put on underwear after their shower and his dick hung limply.

"Now. Get on your knees and take off my sweats," Robert ordered.

The youth said, "Yes daddy," and complied. Robert big dick flopped against his stomach as he lifted his butt and Jamie pulled the pants off, folded them, and put them on the coffee table. Robert was naked.

"Get on your hands and knees and face the table," said Robert.

Jamie moved as ordered. His peach-fuzz butt pointed towards Robert who leaned over from the couch and put a hand on the boy's back.

"Did you like it when I fucked you boy?" Robert asked.

"I loved it when you fucked me daddy. You have the hottest cock in Washington," breathed the boy.

Robert clasped Jamie's hanging balls and rolled them over his fingers. He put his ebony hand on the boy's creamy butt cheek.

"I made your ass sore, didn't I," said Robert and Jamie nodded yes as he enjoyed daddy's caresses. "I think it's time to make your butt sore. That's a fitting punishment for your transgression, don't you think?"

Now Jamie understood where this was going. "No daddy, please don't, no ..."

Robert raised his right hand and brought it down with a firm slap on the boy's round butt, the crack of it echoing in the room. Jamie called out, "Nooo."

"Oh yes, boy. Oh yes," said Robert, and he gave the boy's other cheek a severe smack. Blood rushed to the Jamie's bottom and each cheek showed red in the shape of Robert's palm and fingers.

"Please daddy, don't punish your boy," Jamie begged as it dawned on him that this was daddy's spanking fantasy game. Jamie knew this fantasy called for him to beg daddy for mercy.

The funny thing was Jamie got a kick out of the spanking. Oh, it hurt all right. At first. Then it got kind of sexy. He liked when daddy took charge, became dominant, and meted out punishment. Because then Jamie got to be the submissive boy who wanted to make daddy happy.

Jamie had learned from his relationship with Robert that nothing turned him on more than serving his black daddy. It was a huge eye-opener for the young man to realize that the sex that he craved and needed was being his daddy's boy.

These thoughts raced through Jamie's mind as Robert again raised his hand and slapped the fleshy butt. Jamie grunted as the sting zinged through his body. Then his bottom got hot and it felt good. That was the blood moving into his cheeks. Jamie remembered that the last time daddy spanked him the heat spread through his entire body. He even broke out in a sweat. And it felt fantastic. And his anus, dick and balls tingled.

Jamie waited for the next spank but it didn't come. Robert focused on playing with Jamie's balls and taint. Jamie moaned and spread his legs.

"That's enough of that young man," Robert said angrily. "I'm not going to give pleasure to your perversion. Stand up. Turn around. And take off that stupid shirt."

The youth followed orders and stood before the man.

"Stand at attention, perv. I don't have time for your shit," Robert said harshly. The husky stud stood up and coldly walked around Jamie, glaring at his body. He scowled at the boy like he was inspecting a piece of meat, and placed his hand on Jamie's pecs, biceps, and stomach. Robert was nude, his penis swinging back and forth, his jutting bottom standing straight out from his body.

Robert sat on the couch and lifted his cock and balls from his crotch and laid them across his thick thigh.

He loved this domination fantasy too. He had long been ashamed of his desire to spank someone. He tried with Jamie because they had a special connection and because the boy was open to experimentation. And he did it because Jamie had a great ass that he loved to touch and kiss. They tried it and it was terrific.

Tonight Robert was taking his cruelty and coldness to another level. He glowered at Jamie and patted his lap. "Alright son. That's enough of a break. Now it's going to get worse. Come here, get on my lap."

Jamie started to sit on the man's lap but Robert pushed him off. "No! What is this shit? Lie down on my lap. Face down! Stick your butt up in the air. That's it."

Robert roughly positioned Jamie face down over his lap so their crotches rubbed against each other, and the glorious boy butt was directly below the stud's huge hand. He put his left arm under Jamie's shoulder and gripped the boy's arm, keeping him tight, in place. He caressed the youth's bottom, reaching between the crack, touching the balls, petting the butt from top to bottom.

Jamie relaxed into the soft touch, knowing that at any moment he was going to be spanked. Hard.

Slap! Robert brought his hand down firmly on the peachy butt. Jamie arched his back and cried out in surprise, "Owww."

"Shut up slut," said Robert. Holding the boy down Robert raised his arm, spread his fingers, and brought his hand down harshly. Slap! Jamie felt the whack, closed his eyes, and lowered his head to endure the pain.

"Are you learning boy?" Robert asked callously. "Starting to sink in, bitch?"

He raised his arm and slammed it down again. The man was enjoying it. He saw the bottom turn red, the boy shiver in agony. Robert's cock stiffened, aroused by Jamie's squirming and the thrill of dominating the beautiful boy.

"Please daddy, no more," Jamie cried out. It was hurting, it stung like hell.

Robert took his time. After each spank he would stop and pet the red cheeks, touching them softly, rubbing his palm over the bottom. There was something about the severe whack combined with the tender caress that got both of the men excited.

Their sweat made their skin slip and slide against the other. Robert had gotten stiff as Jamie hunched and moved over his crotch. It was then the boy felt the sensuous warmth spread to his bottom, his hole, the back of his thighs, then up his spine to his neck. He felt Robert's erection against his cock and balls. He spread his legs and pressed into Robert's lap.

"That's good boy. You're starting to learn," said Robert. "Pretty boys need to learn, don't they boy?"

"Yes daddy," said Jamie. "I'm sorry daddy."

"Shut up bitch," Robert said. He remained strict and rough; there was no backing down. He gave Jamie another hard slap on the butt and the boy grunted. "Yea, you pretty boys need a lot of discipline. You need to be slapped and you need to be fucked."

Jamie was torn by the pain and the thrill he got from daddy's fantasy. His body was glowing, his cock semi-erect. His butt hurt like hell. He loved daddy holding him firmly and petting his bottom.

"I've learned my lesson, sir. Let me show you," Jamie pleaded. He pressed his crotch harder against Robert's cock and balls. Daddy was stiff, thought Jamie, and now's the time to make him happy.

Robert lifted his hand and gave the bottom another slap. "I'll decide when you've learned your lesson. "I've had about enough of your smart lip. Maybe it's time to use your mouth for something other than talking."

"Yes, daddy," said Jamie. "I can show you what I've learned."

Robert pushed the youth off the couch and onto the floor. Jamie was on his knees, subservient to the hunk sitting on the couch. Robert began fondling his black dick, spreading his legs, reaching down to his balls. Jamie looked up at the stud, then lowered his eyes. He slowly moved his hand towards the erection.

"May I touch it sir?" the boy asked.

"You haven't earned the right," Robert said dismissively. He scrunched down on the

couch so his testicles hung over the cushion. "You may lick my balls. No hands boy, I want your smart white mouth filled with black nuts. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir. I want to lick your balls," Jamie said quietly. "I'm a good ball licker sir. I'll do good."

Robert loved Jamie's submission. Jamie liked it too. He wanted to please the angry black stud. He liked being ordered around by the powerful, muscled man. He yearned to make daddy sigh with pleasure. He felt the sting on his butt, but he also felt the sexy glow generated by the spanking. The youth was confused. I'm not supposed to like being spanked, he thought, but I get satisfaction from worshipping my demanding daddy.

Robert spread his legs giving the boy an easy target. His fat dick bobbed as it stood up and rested against his hairless thigh. Jamie could smell the balls, sweat and cock as his mouth moved closer to the package. He saw the ropy, curved veins, the baseball sized sac, the powerful vein on the bottom of daddy's cock. It was incredible.

Jamie moved his mouth to the heavy balls and gave them soft kisses, left, right, up, and down. He licked one testicle then the other. He opened his mouth wide and tried to swallow both balls. He went slowly, heedful of daddy's warning about biting, and knowing he couldn't get the entire sweaty sac in his mouth. The scent made Jamie light-headed. He was in daddy's core, the central part of a man's being. The pretty white boy groaned in happiness.

"That's it, boy, suck those fuckin' nuts," Robert said huskily, his throat filled with saliva from the super sexy fuck play. He loved to be the strict dominant taking charge of an adorable boy. The skin contrast made it even hornier.

The encouragement spurred Jamie on. He gently sucked one ball in his mouth, tasted it, rolled it around, then he did the same to the other. Daddy grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper onto his nuts. Both of the men closed their eyes and sighed as they savored the wonderful feeling. They were joined together as only lovers can be joined.

Robert gripped Jamie's shoulders. "That's good boy. You're pretty good at balls. Now it's time to suck my meat. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir, I'm a good cocksucker," Jamie panted.

Robert took hold of his erection and slapped it against the white boy's face. He rubbed it against the youth's cheek and eyes and left a drop of precum on his chin. Robert enjoyed painting his lovers' face with his cock. He put the head on the boy's lips. He pushed it in, filling the mouth with the spongy purple mushroom.

Jamie groaned involuntarily. No man had ever controlled him, owned him like this. It was scary and it was wonderful. Jamie never knew sex could consume his body, that a daddy could possess and command him.

The boy sucked on the head, took it out and licked the supersensitive underside of the pee hole.

Robert grunted, "That's it boy, work that fuckin' dick."

Jamie swallowed the head again, then took in more, an inch at a time. It completely filled him. It was wonderful. The balls moved against his chin, the skin soft as silk.

Robert was already close. The scene had turned him on. He had come just a few hours before but he was horny as hell because this was his first sex for a week. He had waited seven days to get his rocks off with the kid. He couldn't help it; Jamie was absolutely fantastic in bed. Now the boy was sucking him like an angel.

Jamie doubled his sucking pressure. Robert was bucking and humping. The black hunk put his big hand on the back of Jamie's head and controlled his up and downstroke.

"That's it boy. Fuck yea," Robert chanted to himself. His head moved side to side, his back arched. The pleasure in his dick was beyond intense, it felt so good it hurt.

Jamie backed off and rested his face against Robert's thigh. He stared at the thick, throbbing rod. It was wet and spit shiny purple-ebony, a color Jamie had grown to love. He took the head back in his mouth and suckled softly, feeling the cock pulsate with Robert's heartbeat. There was more precum and the cock got slippery. Jamie knew Robert was on his way to heaven. Pretty soon.

Jamie moved closer to the phallus. He took hold of the shaft and started pumping, moving his hand up and down. He cupped daddy's balls in his left hand and held them warmly. He sucked the head then took more of the thickness in his mouth.

The sound of sloppy, cummy mouth against thick, wet dick joined Robert's groans in the room.

Jamie relaxed his jaw and took in half the dick. The monster was thick and long, its prominent veins pulsing. Jamie loved the head bumping in his throat. His own dick stood up stiff from his lap as he knelt on the floor.

The orgasm was sudden. Robert grabbed his Jamie's head with both hands and started face fucking the youth. He grunted and forced more dick into the warm wetness of boy mouth. His breathing was heavy, and he gave an 'ungh' each time the adorable boy sucked more shaft into his mouth.

Jamie was thrilled as Robert got closer. His heart pounded and he gave a little squeal in his throat as daddy pushed his dick in. Daddy's butt was completely off the couch as he tensed and pumped into the boy's slurping mouth. It was the most exciting blowjob Jamie had ever given. He worked harder, sucking and jacking.

"Aaaghhh!" Robert screamed again and again as the orgasm traveled from his butt to his legs and up his spine. His body went nearly upright as Robert clenched Jamie's head with both hands and shot one load, then another, and another.

Robert's spasmodic movements took his dick out of Jamie's mouth with a schloopy wetness and sperm splattered on Jamie's face. The kid was delighted as the hot spunk spread on his cheek. He licked it and he licked the cock.

Robert came back to earth. He lowered his body on the couch and let go of Jamie's head. He caught his breath and enjoyed the glorious afterglow of a ball-draining orgasm. "Wow," he said. "Wow."

Jamie looked up at him from his knees, still holding the shaft, floppy now that the blood was moving out of the penis. He licked the head, knelt, and kissed the testicles. He took another deep sniff of Robert's package. He wanted to always remember the scent of his lover's cock and balls.

Robert lifted Jamie onto the couch and held him in his arms. They sat and enjoyed the bliss of being alone for a few moments. The ebony stud kissed the boy softly on the lips.

Robert lay back and Jamie climbed on top of him, resting his head against Robert's broad chest. He listened to the hunky man's heartbeat. Jamie felt a closeness he had ever experienced with another. He loved Robert. There was no question.

Jamie was so happy. But he questioned the price. Did his daddy need to beat him to have such great sex? Did he, Jamie, need to submit to a man's rough treatment to find happiness? Jamie recognized he had a submissive side, but he didn't realize he reveled in being humiliated and pushed around. For that matter, was this how he and Robert would show their love for each other? Jamie didn't know if he could continue with this.

Robert woke him up from his reverie.

"Jamie. You are something else. That was great," Robert said quietly. He hugged the young man to his chest and kissed his neck. "I want to thank you. You let me live my weird fantasy ... you play along, get into it, and ... and ... I just want to thank you."

Jamie kissed Robert's chest, felt daddy's arms. This intimacy was wonderful. He raised his head and the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Maybe I like the fantasy too. Did you think of that?" Jamie said. "You did get a little carried away today. I like you're excited. I'm glad I do that to you."

Robert kissed his forehead. "I did get carried away and I'm sorry. I was so horny I couldn't stop, then you seemed to like it, and I kept going," said Robert. "You know, I wonder if the fact that I didn't come all week. I was wound up. Maybe I need to get a load out more often."

"Maybe," said Jamie.

They were silent for a minute.

"Jamie?" said Robert. "Maybe we should get together more often, you know, more than once a week."

"Maybe we should," said the boy. He knew he would like to see more of Robert, but he wanted Robert to want it.

"Let's think about it," said Robert. He felt Jamie's erection against his leg. "What's that? Why didn't you tell me you didn't come?"

He pulled the boy up so they were face to face. "I think we need to get a load out of you," Robert said as he reached down and played with Jamie's dick. "Stand up, let's take a look at this."

Jamie stood while Robert sat on the couch. Robert gripped the boy's tan and pink dick and stroked it. It was a pretty good size but looked small in the big paw of the black stud. Robert leaned forward and took half the dick in his mouth.

Jamie sighed. Damn, he needed this. Fuck, daddy was a pretty good cocksucker.

Robert took the cock out of his mouth, licked his lips to generate some saliva and took the meat halfway down. 'Been a bit since I had a cock in my mouth, forgot how much I liked it,' Robert thought. "You like that boy?"

Jamie's eyes closed and his head rolled in pleasure. "Fuck yea, don't stop."

Robert sucked harder. He fondled the boy's pink balls and stuck a finger down on his taint.

"Not there, baby, my butts still sore from that fucking you gave me," said Jamie softly.

Robert looked up at the doll. "OK baby, you tell me what you like, and daddy will do it."

"Just keep sucking my dick, I need to cum so bad," said the youth.

Robert got the cock wetter with saliva and stroked it. He moved his mouth and lips over the head and licked its underside with his juicy pink tongue. He swallowed half the meat again and sucked gently, He was sending Jaime to heaven.

The boy was up on his toes, pumping his cock in daddy's mouth. He loved Robert's thick lips; they were all over his cock. He put his hand on the man's head to balance himself.

Robert jacked him harder and tasted some precum. The boy tasted sweet too, salty and sweet, the kid was unbelievable, Robert thought.

Jamie was lost in the blowjob, enjoying every lick and tickle. He was close. It was so hot getting head from daddy. He looked at the big dark man, his luscious lips, his huge hand, his eagerness to suck. Robert sucked him occasionally, but this was one in a million.

"I'm coming," the boy announced. "Oh shit."

Robert doubled down, stroking faster, sucking deep, tasting more cum oozing out. He stopped and licked around the head. He swallowed the cock again and got back to stroking and sucking.

Jamie couldn't hold it. He watched Robert lick his head and it sent him over the edge.

"Yea, yea, yea," he shouted, pumping three big ropes of spunk down daddy's throat. The tingle of orgasm went though his body and Jamie shook as the sensitive nerves in his dick were laved by daddy's tongue.

Robert took the meat out of his mouth, looked at some cream on its side and licked it up. The kid kept shaking. He put his hands on Robert's shoulders and pumped his cock a few more times into the man's wet maw, getting out every last drop. Robert sucked them down.