Black Daddy Dom - Antonio Pt. 02

Story Info
My Internet Crush Wants More.
6.1k words
4.56
2.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer

Please read part 1 for context.

Things moved really fast between Antonio and myself. Six months flew by in our whirlwind courtship. We spent a lot of time together. When I was not at work, I was practically living with Antonio, especially on the weekends.

We did weekend get always and nights out. After our first night together, I wasn't sure if he meant what he said about being exclusive. I questioned if it was just sex talk when he slapped my pussy saying after tonight I belonged to him.

He meant every word as I fell deeper and deeper in love with him the way he puts care and love in everything he does with me. How he fucks me especially. Staking his claim with his masterful strokes. He had this effect on me, for the first time ever, I could feel my orgasm from intercourse.

He would tease it out of me, then come in strong to take me over the top. He had a strange effect on my body as I would be brought to tears of joy in the ways my body and spirit were in harmony and profound satisfaction.

He loves kissing my tears and telling me how beautiful I am and how much he's falling in love with me. I didn't realize just how submissive I could be with a natural dominant who never raises his voice in anger.

My training began almost immediately from our first time together. It was difficult at first. At first I saw my training as foreplay, with me just going along to get the good stuff I craved.

We were probably two weeks in when there was a deep awakening in me. "I'm not a dog, I'm a grown woman Antonio." I said, ripping off the buckle to the leather collar and throwing down in front of him.

He raises his brows. His eyes never leaving mine as he picks up the pretty strip of a collar from the floor and places in on the couch, not saying a word.

Him sitting on the couch, me still on my knees staring at my naked prize before me, then defiantly into his eyes.

I didn't like the game he was playing where he would ask me questions about things he had trained me on, where I should be able to recite back. A right answer got a kiss and a wrong answer got a firm tap on the cheek.

He's gentle and patient and so generous. It was a silent stand off.

"Is what we're doing a surprise to you?" He asks.

He stands up to walk in the kitchen naked. Pouring himself a glass of wine.

"No, it's not a surprise. You talk about training all the time, its just that I don't like getting slapped on my face."

He takes a deep breath, considering what to say.

"My beautiful gem, this is how you learn. Over time you will appreciate how skilled and efficient you are. You may even learn to crave what my training awakens in you. What you were getting could barely classify as pain my love. You know I will never hurt you." He says reasonably.

He sits back down on the couch with a glass of wine in one hand, stroking the length of his meaty dick with the other. I'm frozen, still on my knees, mesmerized by the stroke that I need inside of me.

"Maybe you need to go home a few days to cool off before we train again." He suggests, still stroking.

I wanted to say maybe I do. I thought, still in our standoff. Feeling like a brat who's not getting her way, but still trying to make a stand.

"Khadijah, come here." He purrs, like pure silk. I'm weak when he calls my name. There is never force with this man. His dominance is is smooth and powerfully stimulating to me. One I can't deny.

He picks up the collar next to him and I'm compelled to crawl right back where I started. In the time that it took me to crawl two feet, something clicked in my thinking about our private intimate world and how this man makes me feel. I'm weak with need. Without words. It was me who put the collar back on and resumed my position. That act alone catapulted our relationship to the next level.

It's the subtle understanding that early in our love story, the collar and the invisible leash are always there, securely locked in place that Antonio holds. I had willingly given the keys, and in some ways over the months have begged to have them thrown away with my full acceptance to his training.

He was right, I was starting to crave the real thing as my necklace collection and collection of decorative collars were starting to grow.

Antonio is a generous lover. He is constantly showering me with gifts and fine things of beauty. He's also a demanding lover with an intense appetite for pleasure, peppered with acts of discipline. Now that we have been together for six months, the question has come up about living together, marriage and even kids.

He knows that my job is demanding but it's satisfying work. In the last six months, my coworkers have notice how stylish I'm dressing and how my appearance has changed, more polished and professional. Them asking questions wondering if there's a new beau who's drawn me out of my mousy shell.

My confidence has skyrocketed with all the hot sex I'm getting on a regular and the spa dates and weekend get aways. I have been offered a promotion with another expected before the end of the year.

What they don't know is that under all the fancy clothes and trips is a simple woman in love with a man who dominates my whole world and I've never been happier.

They wouldn't even begin to understand that behind closed doors, I strip down, out of my dress suit to happily crawl to beg a man for his cum and to fuck me like a slut. Where he in turn satisfies the center of my soul at the end of the night with me profusely thanking him for rocking my world. He is Daddy.

I never thought that I would call a boyfriend Daddy, but Antonio is not my boyfriend, he is my man. At first calling him Daddy seemed strange. It was when he'd savagely fuck me then finish with a tender deep stroke, or all of this in reverse that this endearment came naturally.

Even though I am serving him with my obedience, I have never been more sexually liberated. I can't tell you how many times my work smiles are really from reminiscing on the freak shit I did the night before with my Black King, my Daddy Dom.

It's Friday and we have a special dinner date planned tonight. He picked my outfit. My date clothes always consist of a pretty dress or skirt set. Always classy. His rule is if its sexy on top, then it's long and conservative below and vise versa. Short hemlines get little to no cleavage.

Tonight I'm wearing a champagne rose silk dress with a goddess cowl neckline and some strappy heels. He is classic and timeless. We get a lot of looks when we step out. My collar tonight is a rose gold choker with pink rhinestones.

I'm classy, but he knows I'll be his whore at a moments notice. We have had a few wild times, I reminisce before we leave out. We get seated in the private dining room of this Greek inspired restaurant. He has exposed me to so many beautiful experiences.

"You look stunning this evening."

"Thank you Daddy." I say, kissing his hand confirming how I feel.

"We have been having an amazing time. I want you Khadijah."

"I want you too. I always want you." I say.

"I'm not going to mince words with you. You should move with me full time." He says.

"I like having my apartment." I reply.

"Your never there. We're always together." He clips back. This is the first time seeing him frustrated.

"Daddy, I love you. I'm afraid of loosing myself completely to you. You already own most of me." I laugh a little, thinking that my apartment, my job and not defining our relationship are all I have that gives me the illusion of independence.

He sits to think about the brevity of what I've said.

"Khadijah, I love you too. You have six months. In the mean time, Air BNB your place. You never have to quit your job. Your money is your money. I want my bitch and her beautiful pussy at home with me. I deserve all of you." He says. constructing an easy plan.

"What happens after six months?" I ask.

"I want marriage, maybe more. My wife is my collard slave. If we want different things, let's just enjoy the time we have."

It was so simple. So straight forward. My mind thinks about how fast six months goes and how I can't imagine being with another man. This crippling indecision won't stop me from living for the moment.

On that beautiful evening, that Daddy of a man made love to me in ways that I will never forget. Six months came and went. I followed his instructions and subleased my place. I got another promotion at work and life was good.

My training with Antonio took on a life of its own as I had all the credentials of his slave wife without the one that mattered most. Everything he predicted came true.

There was a night a few months back, I was a little tipsy where I found myself begging for a real collar, but one I could still wear at work. This conversation started from a question of oral sex.

I have come to love sucking his dick and worshipping his body. My oral skills are porn star approved, but he still held back, one night commenting that I could be better.

"What am I doing wrong?" I asked, feeling insecure for the first time with him.

"My love your not relaxing your throat muscles enough. Think about entertainers who swallow swords. You satisfy me, but I want to go deeper. You're holding back on Daddy." He teases.

"I always want your big dick, but I don't think I can swallow you whole." I looked over at him, wondering if I was really satisfying him or was he faking it for my fragile ego.

"Get over here my golden lady, let me show you." He said, sitting back on the headboard.

I positioned myself between his legs, he stroked himself hard, clearly aroused. I was determined to please him in ways few could satisfy. He stopped me before I could get my first taste

"Just stick your tongue out. Let it get wetter before you lick." He instructed.

My tongue naturally moisturized, getting wetter and wetter in the open air. I wet and licked his entire shaft.

"Oh yeah baby." He says, relaxing into my licks. Head class was very much in session.

"Open your jaw baby. A good deep throat is all about the concert of breath control, loosening your jaw, relaxing the inside of your throat, the movement of your tongue and the wetness of your mouth." Antonio instructed, with me riveted, ready to have an oral concert for my maestro.

I took my training very seriously, wanting to satisfy him the way he does for me. In a few weeks, my deep throat skills were next level. I found pleasure in the sensuality of the experience.

The texture of his skin on my tongue. The way I learned to practically unhinge my jaw and cavern my throat to receive him fully. The way my mouth waters, just thinking about it.

We have sex almost every day. If we aren't fucking, I'm sucking him off or on the rare occasion, he'll request a hand job with oil.

We thoroughly enjoy each other's company and occasionally find joy in a friendly debate over dinner that always seem to lead to a night of passion and debauchery for certain.

On this particular night we ate dinner at the table of our first date at his place. I asked him about his ex wife and why did they separate.

The thoughtful philosopher pauses, contemplating how much to share.

"We were heavy into swinging the closer we got to becoming empty nesters.

We had our familiar group of friends in the lifestyle. Doms, subs, slaves and the like. My ex had begun exploring some deeper channels of our lifestyle. She craved pain. Apparently more than I could give her." He says bitterly, sipping wine.

I wanted to know more about what broke them. "Did she leave?" I ask quietly, trying not to be intrusive.

"We had a couple from New York that would join our group when they were in town. The guy was a pretty boy asshole that had a sadistic streak and somehow those two ended up secretly hooking up so she could get her fix."

"Nelissa and I married young. She served me well for over twenty years." He said trailing off. Looking over at me like a man who has been hurt, yet refusing to show me how deep.

"Was she a slave wife?" I don't even know why I asked that, but I wanted his take on a polarizing view of marriage for me in some ways, even though his every request of me get's my fervent obedience.

"Yes. I loved her and trained her to every degree of our lives. She and I raised our son and things were good until they weren't." He says starting to get agitated with my questions.

"Daddy? Is that why you've never introduced me to any of your friends?" I ask curiously, as introductions to friends and relatives on either side has been non existent.

"You don't want to meet any of my friends." He chuckles. They would all want to fuck you and I don't know how I feel about sharing you sweet dove." He says.

"So if I asked you to give me a spanking, would it turn you off?" Not even sure why I asked that, but curiosity tugged at me even though I felt like I knew the answer.

"In my book, spanking can be for pleasure. It's better suited for discipline and reinforcement." He replied tersely.

"You have spanked me. As I recall you spanked my pussy on our first night." I say.

"As I recall that wayward pussy needed a spanking and a Daddy. I have never spanked you to tears or left marks." He interjects.

The conversation was tense and edgy. I slid to my knees to hug his waist.

"I love you Daddy. You can spank me anytime for pleasure or discipline." I say, lovingly looking into his eyes to sooth the tension between us.

"You want to meet some of my friends tonight? I think you're at a good place in your training to present." He says with a broad wicked smile.

"Go slip on that sexy tiger teddy with the tail and ears. You going to be KD the kitten tonight. I'll choose your collar before our guests arrive." He says, standing me up, as I hug on his neck and meow in his ear, getting into character.

We kiss and the flutters of excitement roll over me thinking about what tonight might bring.

We both change into our evening attire, me in my soft and sexy tiger striped teddy. Cute fluffs of orange and black for ears in a headband and g string with a little tail attached, and him in his black silk pajama pants and open robe.

I did my makeup especially alluring with a smokey eye and thick lashes.

We settle into our favorite positions. Him sitting on the couch and me at his knee and feet.

"Tonight we will focus on your begging training in your beautiful kitten character." He says, stroking my hair.

I mew and purr, then kiss his foot, then looking back into his gaze with soft kitten eyes.

"You are allowed to speak and purr tonight if you like my little KD, but you will only speak to me unless given permission to speak to our guests. Is that understood?"

"Yes Daddy, meow." I say with a shy smile.

"It will only be five star communication for you. What is five star?" He drills me to recite.

"Yes Daddy, No Daddy, Please Daddy, May I Daddy and Thank you Daddy." I rattle off, starting to get a little nervous because we've never been around other people socially.

For the soft and silky lingerie I was wearing, he chose a thick, double reinforced black leather training collar with rings on the front, back and both sides. It made it difficult to lower my head.

"I want your head held high tonight kitten." He says, attaching it, clicking a small padlock to secure it in place.

"Thank you Daddy, meow." I say in a soft feminine voice. I'm terrified who will see me like this and thinking about what he meant when he said his friends will want to fuck me. I calmed my thoughts by focusing on my absolute trust in him that he will not cause me harm.

Within the hour our guests arrived. When the doorbell rings, my heart is beating so fast, I feel like you can hear it. He didn't blindfold me, so I can see them come in from my place on the floor.

It was a couple. A beautiful couple from what I could see. The woman was tall and lean with a stunning ebony complexion with long curly hair and the man look like he could be Antonio's younger brother but with hair, trimmed in a nice fade.

Antonio greeted them both with hugs. He kissed the woman on the lips.

The woman dropped to her knees to removed her man's shoes, then quickly stood to help him out of his coat as he proceeded into the open living area without looking back. His eyes amusingly locked on me.

She knew exactly where to hang his coat. She was graceful with a gold herringbone necklace, a single bracelet and anklet on each of her wrists and ankles. You could see her diamond from here. For those who know, signifying her position as owned. She gave me a pleasing smile in passing and proceeded to curl up on the other couch where her man will most likely be seated. An awkward silence between us as I was not given permission to speak.

The man and Antonio greeted each other catching up.

"So who do we have here?" He asks, with the same smile from when he first set eyes on me.

"Oh, you mean my little kitten?" Antonio says sarcastically, but with pride.

"Let me introduce you." Antonio says, and I know that I have to bring my best to the scene I know he's setting up.

"This is my little kitten KD." He says standing near me. I wish I had a drink right now to ease my anxiety.

"Kitten, this is Robert and Sabrina." He introduced.

"Meow." I say with a naughty grin.

Robert and Antonio burst into laughter, with a precept that tonight might be fun.

"Kitten, join me in the kitchen to fix drinks for our guests." Antonio says.

"Yes Daddy." I obediently reply, rising to quickly make my way to the kitchen.

"May I speak Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes KD. speak freely when we're alone." He says. His eyes are smiling as he fixes drinks for all of us.

"Do you expect me to fuck your friends?" I ask nervously.

He burst out in hysterical laughter.

"The only person I expect you to fuck is me. You know my rules." He says, drawing me in to a kiss to my great relief. He has me giggling when he pinches my nipple through the fabric in our hug, my neck stiffened by my training collar.

"Now go out there and serve Robert his drink and get back in here so I can warm up my other nipple." He says.

Robert and Sabrina sat comfortably on the love seat with Sabrina curled up, hugging on her man and Roberts arm around her shoulder. They both looked at me with peaked interest when they saw me coming.

I thought it would be fun to keep the game going.

"Meow?" Was all I said trying to gracefully hand Robert his drink, however difficult with this thick collar on. We all laughed as I made my way back to the kitchen.

"Now bring Sabrina her drink." He said handing me the drink. "I think you owe Daddy some nipple." He said with me holding the drink, blocking my passage to the living room.

I lift my arms and he bites the other nipple through the lingerie fabric as I'm challenged to not spill as the pain shocks my senses, then warms nicely as I moan loudly in meow for our guest to hear.

"Meeeeeowwww! Daddy." I squeal dramatically with mischief written all over my expression, sparking fire in his eyes that I know he wants to fuck me right now.

I walk to our guest and hand Sabrina her drink, very much staying in character.

"Meowwww." I say with a very soft feminine flair. Smiling, even flirting a little.

"Meow. Thank you cute little kitten." Sabrina says with a smile. Her voice sexy and sophisticated. She surprised me when she pulled on my tail, letting it go as I turned to head back to the kitchen.

I return to the kitchen. Antonio hands me a drink and we toast.

"Here's to the good life." He says.

"Here's to the good life handsome." I say smiling, recognizing the lust drunk love in his eyes.

12