Black Daddy Dom - Brian

Story Info
An Introduction To An Elite Black Daddy Dom.
6.5k words
4.56
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer.

"Sharon, I'm too old to be going on a blind date."

"You're beautiful Saeda. It will be fun. Brian is a businessman who has done very well for himself. I think you two will hit it off." Sharon said, putting the finishing touches on my makeup before we go on this double date with her and her husband and his friend Brian.

We agreed to meet at Montego's Steakhouse downtown at the Windsor Hotel. It has been a long time since I've been on a date. I'm 32 years old, single black woman. I'm a fitness instructor. I've been single for a few years now. It seems like every time I meet a guy I like, he turns out to be a dud or a jerk. The guys that like me are cool, but there always seemed to be something missing.

The real reason that these relationships never work is because in my heart of hearts, I'm a deep submissive and this gift can't be just given to anyone. Not even my close friends know. So I just do life and hope that one day a real one would present himself.

I ride with Kyle and Sharon as they chat and navigate to the restaurant. I'm dressed in a pretty light green wrap dress, accentuating all my best features. We get to the restaurant and get seated and no Brian. I tried to stay neutral and not show any disappointment that he wasn't here and he hadn't text Kyle that he was running late. We all conversed lightly at the table, declining ordering food until our final guest arrived.

Sharon really spoke this Brian guy up. He's a young tech guy who started his own company that's on it's way to becoming a publicly traded company. Him and Kyle went to college together and Brian graduated at the top of his class. A part of me was looking forward to meeting him. Why did I have a fantasy in my head that maybe this could be the start of something. I hadn't even met the guy.

This is what I get, I admonished myself for wishing in an empty well. I thought about men of means and power tend to have a natural dominance, so even if he wasn't in the lifestyle, maybe he would be the rich boss type. Sharon must have read my thoughts. "Sae, cheer up sweetie, he's coming." She comforted and teased all at the same time. I rolled my eyes, and smiled in earnest because I knew I had to do better hiding my disappointment.

We did order drinks and that gave me a distraction from feeling like the third wheel. When the drinks arrived, I took a big chug, only to look up and a professional black man in a designer suit stood before me, but not before I had to dab the corner of my mouth from letting the drink run down my the side of my lip. "Oh my." I actually said out oud, flush with embarrassment.

He was tall and striking. Clean cut, well groomed. I could smell his intoxicating scent from here. Kyle stood up to greet his friend and Brian shook Sharon's hand and then his gaze landed on me.

"You must be Saeda." taking my hand, not taking his eyes off me. "Yes, I am. Brian, right?" We introduced ourselves as he joined the table. He wasn't obvious, but he smiled with his eyes, which flashed every time he glanced at me. After the dinner plates were picked up, Brian stops our waiter, whispering something. He then turns to me and asks me to join him at the bar for a drink. I looked over to Sharon and she looked at me like if you don't hurry up and go have a drink with that man. He escorts me to the bar.

He is quite handsome. This beautiful black man in a suit is a sight for sore eyes. There's always a catch with a man like this, I thought wondering what his deal was. We had a seat at the bar and ordered drinks. Conversation with him was light and engaging. "Saeda, what is a beautiful woman like you doing single?" He asks. "I'm selective." I reply, knowing that my kind of freak is wasted on a majority of guys I've dated even some rich ones.

"What about you Brian? You can't tell me that an attractive man like you doesn't have someone?" I arched my brows in suspicion. "Awww you got me. Guilty." He chuckled, putting his hands up. "Just waiting for the right sub to take me off the market." He slid that in under the radar.

Just then Sharon and Kyle walk up checking if I wanted to ride back with them to their place to get my car, or stay a while longer with Brian. I stared at him, ready to reply because I didn't miss that not so subtle reference, as I quickly switched gears to figure out the plan to get my car.

Against my better judgment, I was having a really nice time with Mr. Universe, with eyes that flirt even when he's not looking at you, and his clean shaven, bronzed skin, that chiseled jawline, and brilliant smile. He's a sensual experience just looking and smelling him. I look over to Brian to see what the move is for tonight.

"I will make sure this lovely lady gets home safely." He says, standing to shake Kyles hand. "I'll be fine." I second. "Well alright then, you two kids have fun." Sharon says with a wink, as we said our good byes to them. As soon as they were out of view, I turned back to him.

Where were we? I thought. Ah, yes. The right sub. "What do you mean by the right sub?" "We just met and having so much fun. Are you sure you want to open that door?" He warned, trailing his fingers along my jawline for a split second, and locking into my gaze. My body hums with electricity from this whole scene. "Yes, I want to know everything."

"I just met you a few hours ago. I can't give you the keys to the castle just yet, but I will tell you this about myself." He says pausing to sip from his drink, never taking his eyes off me.

"I have alpha ways. I am a business man who travels extensively and I'm very selective. I do a lot of business in this town. Saeda, you are a very beautiful woman. Something tells me that you're a rare gem. I would like to get to know you." He says looking at me seductively.

"Thank you. I think you're handsome, a catch in fact, but I'm not looking for a relationship of convenience, where you're in and out of town. I want a man I can really be with, someone to belong to, maybe even get married one day." I trailed off. Savoring the silence of our thoughts, we sipped our drinks.

"Saeda, can I tell you something?" Brian looked intently at me. "Sure."

"I'm guessing, but you probably look at me and think I'm a man who has it all. It's been a long time since I've been in a relationship." "Why is that?" I asked, captivated by his transparency.

"The truth is I'm a dominant man ruled by my sexual preferences. Truthfully, I'm embarrassed to admit that most women I encounter are afraid of me." He took a long drink and looked away.

My thoughts are all over the map because l empathized with him in my own way and my pussy twitched with thoughts of his dominant ways and how I found myself not wanting a vanilla kind of love either. I dreamed of being a collared slut, trained to serve one man.

"What about you? A beautiful fitness instructor, banging body, intelligent, thoughtful. Tell me the truth Saeda. Nobody has snapped you up?" His question made me feel cornered and I lowered my eyes to avoid his probing as a sip from my drink was a welcome distraction from revealing my truth. "Tell me." He insisted.

My voice quivered. "I'm not happy unless..." I paused looking up to meet his gaze. In a quiet hotel bar, I felt stripped naked by this man, where one side of me knew that if I told him, he would take advantage. The other side of me felt like this unicorn could quench my deepest desires. "Tell me or I'll be forced to find out for myself." His tone changed but his expression stayed charming and every nerve ending that was humming with electricity, turned to ten with desire.

I stumbled with my words. "I, I'm a true submissive, and a regular man could never have all of me." I spoke candidly taking a big sip of my drink, feeling like a weight lifted off me.

"Luckily I'm not a regular man." He says, raising my chin to read me some more. This is stupid, I thought to myself. You just gave this man permission to prey on you. Why are you single Saeda? Because you you're a dumb bitch who takes the bait. Now all he has to do is reel you in. I waged war in my mind with myself.

"You're a rare gem Saeda." He said finishing his drink, shaking his head in agreeance without looking at me, signaling the bartender to close out our tab.

"I've had an amazing evening with you. Thank you for sharing it with me." Brian said taking my hand and gently kissing the top, then subtly taking that same hand and grasping my wrist with firm, but light pressure before releasing it. The glimmer in his eyes spoke to all that could be.

The spell was broken when his phone notification chimed. "Your Uber is here to take you to your car." "My Uber? Ok, thanks so much." I said, quickly getting the drift that the date is over. As much as I would have been weak if he pursued me for a rendezvous with him, its probably best we are parting now. I'm not even going to ask for his number. I thought, trying to play it cool as we navigate to the lobby area.

He escorted me to the back seat of the car and handed me his business card. "Call me tonight once you get in the bed if you want to talk more. I'll be up. Good night beautiful." My insides bubbled with expectant anxiety. He sent me on my way with an imaginary collar. In my overactive mind, I belong to him now.

Even knowing that he's in and out of town and there are other women. The needs of my submissive once activated can not be denied. As wet and excitable as my pussy was right now, I'm in active subspace, trying to hurry up to get to my car and get home. The lights were out at Kyle and Sharon's. I started my car and was in my lot in minutes.

I closed the door inside my apartment behind me in a self induced trance, stripped at the door. Panties, shoes and all, naked. I fall to my knees, gripping only my phone and Brian's card and crawl through the darkened hallway to my bedroom. Just a slut with unchecked needs. My pussy is wet, I can feel it between my inner thighs. I get under the covers and dial.

"You made it home and called Daddy right away. Good girl. " He says. Confirming that we're on the same wavelength. My skin tingled as I let out a barely audible, "Yes Sir." Giving him the signal that we were indeed on the same wavelength.

My imaginary collar tightening because the ball is not only in his court, he owns the court. "Why did you send me home?" I whined.

"Saeda, I want you. I also want you to know what you're getting yourself into fucking around with me."

"What does that even mean?" I don't even know why I asked that question, or why I sounded like a spoiled child who did not get her way. It seemed right to ask for our first conversation getting to know each other.

"It means that if you fuck with me Saeda, I own you. When I'm in town, your time is my time. I may ask you to make sacrifices that could change your life. What I want from you is not for a weak bitch. I'm a strict disciplinarian and the latent sadist in me feeds on fear and tears."

I listen intently, not missing a word. My horny thoughts of this moment make everything he's saying sound so damn sexy. While my realistic mind knows that if you give this man permission to own you, then you're setting yourself up to be used and possibly hurt, the sadist in him?

"What if I fall in love with you and you think I'm too much." He revealed.

"Brian, I don't know if its the high of the drinks or being in your company that has has me feeling this way, but I want to spend one night with you for us to know what's real." I say to him in a moment of clarity.

"One night... If you follow my instructions to the letter, then one night would be good. I agree. First things first. Text me your address before you sleep tonight and text me in the morning when you wake up." He instructed with authority.

"Yes, Sir." "Good night baby girl." We hung up and I'm thinking that his realm of control has already begun. I text him my address with the only insurance that he's Kyle and Sharon's friend. Sleep was difficult because all I could think about is how exposed I feel and this man hasn't even touched me. As soon as my eyes opened, I obediently text him. "Good morning Sir."

His text back was immediate. "I couldn't stop thinking about you Saeda. meet me tonight at Montego's Bar 7pm. I have a room reserved at the Windsor. Wear a sexy skirt and heels. I have something for you." His text read.

The plan is set and the underlying excitement is a rush, but I couldn't help thinking that everything I claim I want in a relationship and the second this dominant man snaps his finger, I break my neck to serve.

Its not even you, I thought to myself, its this weak ass pussy who knows an Alpha male when she sniffs up under one. My whole day centered around getting ready for this date. Showered, shampooed and shaved in a subtle floral scent. The look was pretty and professional. I went for a dark plumb flirty skirt, hem hits right above the knee. Tan blouse with an appropriate neckline and a fitting blazer. The heels weren't stripper sexy but they definitely made a statement.

At 4pm I got a notification that a car would arrive at 6pm to pick me up. I text Brian to thank him for sending a car. "You're welcome. Looking forward to tonight." At 5:45 I got my notification that my car would be arriving. At 6:45 I was walking into the bar.

There he was at a private table on the side. He was here early. He stood up, looking truly happy to see me. Seeing him again confirmed all that attraction I have for him, how he carries this cultured confidence. His tall figure, tailored suit, and those eyes.

The dimensions of his eyes compel me to want to know more. He greeted me with a hug and he held it for an awkward second or two too long that I released into, knowing that this was his first act of subtle dominance tonight.

"You look so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off you." He genuinely complimented. "Thank you." I said feeling like I was blushing. It was the perfect setting on an early Sunday evening. We practically had the place to ourselves. I wanted to get ahead of him asking me questions about my kink before I knew his.

"Who is Brian?" I asked confidently, but flirted with the possibilities. "I'm your dream come true, or your worst nightmare." He tossed back, which told me nothing. "The dream come true part sounds delightful. This perfect gentleman is someone's worst nightmare?" I prodded, thinking about what he said about scaring the women he's dated.

"Yesterday you mentioned something about tears and fears. What does that mean?" I could see he was choosing his words carefully. "I see you were listening. I like that. I'm a simple man in the sense that." He paused. "In my most primordial ways, I'm turned on immensely by testing my bitch in servitude and endurance.

I love tears earned of pain and joy. I want her to be very comfortable in her humility." His eyes turned dark and cold describing his fetish. He continued. "My training involves some pretty degrading acts." He tossed out there with a low chuckle.

I didn't flinch one ounce when he spoke. Instead I crossed my legs and sipped my drink, like tell me more. I could tell he was intrigued, as I observed relief too. Like a secret burden somehow lifted off him. A kindred spirit if you will.

"What about you? What do you like?" He asked, redirecting the conversation to me now. "I always believed myself to be a pleasure slave. I like a sweet Daddy to please. I don't know if I have the tolerance for pain though." I said frankly.

"A pleasure slave..." He mused. "I could see that." He continued, still smiling. I could see him shifting slightly in his seat like his dick just got hard imagining me giving my gifts. We were in our own private corner of the bar. The bartender hadn't even checked on us for another round.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap." He requested playfully, tapping his leg. Without hesitation, I stood up and sat on his lap. He didn't waste time resting his hand deep between my bare thighs, under my skirt, his fingers within an inch of my lacy panties. "Your body is phenomenal. You're probably pretty flexible too, huh?"

"A little." I said shyly, feeling my heart beat fast. "I have a question for you my beautiful Saeda. Will you accept my training tonight?" I do appreciate that he was straight to the point, still unsure about what training entails.

"I don't want to be bruised and hurt. Honestly that scares me a little about what you said." I had to say so he understands my caution flags. "The thing you said about tears of pain."

He laughed a genuine laugh. "Yes, my precious gem. I like that you listen, but I also said joy too. It's good that you ask questions. I like that. I can be strict and forceful even. I respect limits. I respect you. I will never do anything that we don't have an understanding about ahead of time. I need to say this. If you're not comfortable with something, we don't do it.

Training gives us the opportunity to know what your limits are baby." He said, drawing my chin in for a gentle first kiss. "Can you be a sweet pleasure slave for Daddy tonight?"

Even though no one was in our immediate area, I still felt uneasy speaking openly in public about my deepest desires. I draped my arms around his shoulder and seductively whispered in his ear. "My pussy is so wet for your training." I could feel his dick harden on my ass by those mere words.

He slipped me a room key with room 504 written on the sleeve. "Check your phone for further instructions." As he adjusted himself so I could stand and didn't give me a second look as his focus was now on his phone.

Nerves rattled with excitement as I casually strolled out of the bar into the hotel lobby toward the elevators. My phone buzzed with a notification. I got on the elevator pushed floor five and went straight to Brian's message. "Only take your jacket off, help yourself to a glass of champagne."

Not as tantalizing as I was expecting, but I'm still a ball of nerves. I get to the room. Its a lovely boutique suite with a bed, sitting area and kitchenette. I hang my jacket and walk over to the champagne on ice on a cart.

Glancing around the room, there's were no clothes or suitcases in the closet, no personal effects laying around that I observed. I poured myself a glass of champagne and sat on the couch with my phone in hand waiting. It wasn't long till the door snicked open as he sauntered through with a rolling suitcase. He paused at the door.

"Come to me." He said, his eyes sparkled with danger and delight. I set my glass down and walked over to him as he hung his jacket and removed his tie. He opened his arms inviting me in for a hug. This man is my magnet. He's immovable as I am enveloped in his embrace, breathing him in, I relax in perfect comfort. I lift my head, navigating to his lips to feel his kiss. I've been waiting two days for this. We savor each other as a fire simmers between us.

"You ready to please Daddy? You ready to show me what a good girl you could be?" He asks, me still firmly in his hold. "Yes Daddy, I think I'm ready." I say in my breathy voice not hesitating. "Stand right here." He say as loosens his shirt buttons and rolls his sleeves. I stand in place, still fully dressed and my heels on.

"Get on your knees." I quickly drop, my eyes locked on him for my next command. He steps right up to me and I think he's going to pull out his dick for me to suck. What he did next would set the stage for our time together tonight and beyond.

"Smell." He says. I don't know exactly what he's asking for. Smell? smell your dick? I think to myself, taking a deep breath to give the impression that I'm smelling. His hand gently guides the back of my head so my nose is on his belt.

12