Black Feet Matter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant forward and pointed at my bloodied scalp. "I'm sorry, Mrs Nicholson," I corrected.

Monique closed her eyes and shook her head. Then she took a deep breath and repeated my words, "I'm sorry, Mrs Nicholson," I added.

"This is what you get for teaching my son to drop to one knee during our national anthem for your ridiculous political agenda," I added smugly. I adjusted my seating position and looked down my nose at her. "How does it feel?"

"Is there really any need--" Principal Jones tried to say, but I cut her off with a dagger-like glare.

"Yes, there is a need. I won't believe she's sorry until she shows me that she really means it."

"I'm sorry, Mrs Nicholson," Monique said again, this time in a raised tone. I could tell that being on her knees was killing her, and that she wanted to get up and kick my ass, but I had all of the power, and I fully intended to put her in her place.

"Maybe I'll believe you if you kiss my shoes--"

I couldn't finish the sentence before Monique had tackled me to the ground.

I was stood on the school porch with Principal Jones as Monique was led away in handcuffs.

"Did you really have to handle it this way?" the principal asked.

I shrugged. "She had a chance to make things good?"

"By kissing your shoes? I can't believe how unreasonable you're being, Mrs Nicholson."

I raised an eyebrow at her and scowled. "If you want me to keep paying your extortionate fees and gifting you those generous donations every year, then perhaps you'll show me a little more respect. Don't pretend you don't know who I am and what I'm capable of." Principal Jones' lips remained tightly sealed, and I felt comfortable to push my wishes further. "I'm assuming she won't be teaching here anymore?"

Her face looked grim. "Of course, she attacked you in front of a police officer. I don't think she'll be teaching anywhere."

I folded my arms across my chest. "Good."

Principal Jones raised an eyebrow. "She was actually a good teacher, you know. There was no need for any of this. If you had a problem with her teaching style, then we could have settled all of this like adults."

"What are you implying?" I snarled. "It's settled now."

"Mom, what happened to Ms Alexandra?" Bradley asked me the next day when I picked him up from school."

"What do you mean?"

"She wasn't in today. Some of the class said she ain't gonna teach us no more."

A self-satisfied smirk settled upon my lips. I ruffled his hair. "I don't know, kid. Maybe the school decided she wasn't a good teacher after all."

"She was a great teacher!" he spat back. "I enjoyed her lessons."

"Well, looks like you're not going to be enjoying them anymore."

There was a frown on his little face as he slumped off to his room, that annoyed me more than ever. Clearly Monique had got into his head and brainwashed him with her pathetic, liberal agenda. Thank God I had intervened and kept him on the correct path. Who knows where he would have ended up otherwise? Probably wearing masks and going on stupid protests.

"The less of her sort teaching our kids the better," I said to my husband and he wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you," he said. "There's no messing with my wife, huh?"

I nodded and grinned.

After that day, Principal Jones pretty much danced to my tune. She knew she was dealing with a formidable wrecking ball and I could pretty much blow her little school apart any time I wanted. I had her on speed dial and she would answer immediately, desperate to pander to and resolve any of my concerns.

If Bradley's grades were less than expected, it would only take a simple phone call and the threat of withdrawing our donations and the grades would be miraculously adjusted. A boy called Peter pipped Bradley to the spot of Joseph in the Christmas nativity show and I had him reassigned as the donkey. Bradley shone on the stage as he clutched Mary at his side. Bradley was also the captain of both the football and lacrosse teams.

Things couldn't have been going any better, and as the year passed and the next Superbowl came around, I was pleased to see that Bradley remained standing for the national anthem. While we sang with pride, hand held to heart, my thoughts lingered to Monique. Was she down on one knee in a crappy apartment? Begging for her next unemployment benefit while still pushing her pathetic, liberal beliefs? I hoped she was, and beamed with pride that I was the one to have taught her how things were. That's what happened when you crossed me; you ended up out in the cold.

"Where the hell is Carolina?" I screeched at my husband one morning. "She was supposed to be here by ten as usual." I waved a hand around the kitchen. "Look at this mess."

Eric shrugged. "Can't you clean it yourself?"

My eyes narrowed. "You think I'm your maid or something?"

"Well, no," he chuckled. "Obviously, Carolina is, but she ain't here, is she?"

"She's probably scurried off back across the border."

Eric's eyes flinched. "Come on, she's a nice girl."

"She ain't that nice if she's leaving me to clean up all this crap."

He slipped his arms into his work jacket. "I'm just saying, it ain't asking much for you to clean it up once, is it? I mean, what else are you doing today?"

"You forgetting who you are talking to? I was Miss Texas, remember?" I raised my hand and showed him my manicured fingers. "I ain't doing no dirty dishes, that's for sure."

Eric rolled his eyes. He was used to my diva ways, but he knew what he was getting into when we had started dating. Being married to such a belle came with consequences. I lived by Marilyn Monroe's words: if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. He was lucky to have caught a girl such as myself and he darn well knew it.

"I'll call the company and have a replacement sent over, alright?" He said, before kissing me on the cheek and opening the front door.

"You better," I said with a smirk. "Otherwise you'll be cleaning up when you come home."

He raised his hands in surrender and backed away to his car with a chuckle.

It was about midday when there was a knock at the door. I'd been relaxing with my feet up while watching the real housewives of Texas. I grimaced and snarled through most of the scenes and at one point threw a chip at the screen. I'd actually applied to be on the show, which Eric had fumed about, but sadly the producer was an idiot and had picked a bimbo married to a Dallas Cowboy's line-backer instead. I mean, what the hell? Eric ran multiple restaurants around the state and I was a former Miss Texas, and they reckoned we didn't have the draw to appear on their stupid show? For sure the ratings would have skyrocketed if I'd been on there doing my thing. I could just imagine myself demanding freebies from all the small businesses around the state that would surely benefit from the publicity.

"Carolina, would you get that?" I shouted without looking away from the television. When another knock sounded out, I slammed down my plate of chips and went looking for the stupid girl. "Carolina, where you at?" It was only then I remembered that she hadn't shown and I let out a sigh that I'd have to answer the door myself.

When I opened it, my jaw hit the floor. There was Monique, stood wearing the most ridiculous maid outfit and clutching a bucket filled with cleaning supplies. I was about to laugh when I realised I'd put her in that position, so instead, I raised my chin slightly and looked down my nose at her. "What you want?" I asked.

"Ma'am, I'm here to--" She abruptly stopped speaking when she looked up from her bucket and made eye contact with me. Immediately, a look of rage overtook her eyes, and I flinched for a moment thinking she was going to tackle me all over again, just as she had done back at the school. I was actually scared for a second, being all alone in the house, and I glanced around the street in search for a neighbour to play witness. But then, that defeat subdued those eyes, that same defeat I'd seen that day when Monique had dropped to her knees and apologised to me. She was so weak and it filled me with joy.

"Come on," I said arrogantly. "You can get started on the upstairs bathroom immediately. I want it spick and span." I smirked at her in victory. "You got that, girl?" I snapped my fingers and dismissively pointed towards the stairs before returning back to the lounge.

I didn't even bother mentioning our previous confrontations, I mean, what was the point? I had won, as usual, and now Monique was just this pathetic maid. While I rested up and settled back into watching my favourite show, I thought about that proud woman who had marched into the principal's office that day. She was gone, completely stamped out by my superior will and authority. All that was left was a hollow shell that was good for nothing other than cleaning my floors, right where she belonged. I couldn't wait until Eric came home and saw my accomplishment. God, imagine Bradley's surprise at seeing his former teacher with her stupid liberal ideas, now cleaning my toilet. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

However, as much as I attempted to appear dismissive of her presence in my house, it was just too funny and filled me with joy. I had to take a peek, I had to see the pathetic bitch down on here knees. So, I snuck upstairs and watched while Monique was scrubbing away at the tiles. Her large, fat ass was almost blocking the entire view, but I could still make out her silly little maid's hat bobbing around on her head as she worked. Already there were sweat stains dripping beneath her arms and forming a line down the crack of her ass.

"You doing a good job?" I asked, startling her.

Monique remained on her knees, but turned and looked at me. She was about to say something, but must have thought better of it and instead just offered me a slight nod. I didn't care, the shame in her eyes was enough for me and I was loving every minute of it.

I was feeling emboldened by Monique's lack of spine, and while she scrubbed the bathroom floor, I took a step forwards and stood over her, watching with my arms crossed and pointing a manicured finger at various spots. "You missed a bit there, girl," I said with glee.

The entire day was a complete hoot. I'd never had so much fun. I worked her so hard, pointing out all of the mistakes she was making and taking the opportunity to rub salt in her wounds every chance I got.

"No wonder you failed as a teacher if you can't do something as simple as cleaning a toilet," I said with venom while peering down the can.

Monique grunted in response, and I could see the rage in her eyes, but like a good girl, she bit her lip and didn't say anything in response. I knew I was going to enjoy this so much going forwards. Eric would be phoning the company again, and booking Monique for a few times a week. Perhaps we could even book her full-time and have her scrubbing my floors on a daily basis. The thought actually made me tingle inside.

As the afternoon disappeared, Monique became an exhausted wreck, dancing to my tune from room to room. Eventually, she was finished up to my satisfaction. I'd worked her harder than I'd ever worked Carolina, and I intended to maintain that attitude going forwards with her. Oh, would she suffer for the ideas she'd try to 'educate' my son with. She would be learning the consequences of that going forwards for sure.

Around four, Monique came into the lounge and fidgeted on the spot. "I'm done," she said.

I sat with my bare feet crossed up on the ottoman, each of my hands resting on the armrests of my chair. There was a smirk lifting the corner of my mouth and I loved she was stood in that pathetic maid uniform, in my house, all because of me. It actually made me tingle inside that I'd reduced her to this.

There was sweat soaked into the armpits of her grey uniform and her forehead glistened from the effort she'd put in. Still, I wasn't about to praise her in any way.

"Well, I suppose your performance today was adequate," I said, with a pronounced roll of my eyes. I leant over and grabbed my purse, plucking a few bills from inside. I counted them out one by one, until I reached a hundred dollars. "But, if you want to continue being my maid, then you're going to have to really buck your ideas up." I removed two twenties, and held out the remaining sixty dollars to her. "I'm docking you for having to be told how to clean properly all day long." I looked at her manicured fingers while addressing her. "I feel like I did as much work as you with all of the instructions I needed to give you." When she said nothing in response, I had the confidence to taunt her further. "You were a failure of a teacher, and now you're a failure as a cleaner. Is there anything you're actually good at?"

I knew I was being a complete bitch, but I loved it, and I could see in Monique's eyes the hesitation and desperation which I fully intended to prolong. She wanted to rip my head off, but she needed the money after I'd reduced her to nothing but a maid. She glanced at the bills clutched in my pampered fingers, and her lips juddered as if she was about to say something, something defiant which was written all over her eyes. Yet, she bit her tongue, wiped her forehead with the sleeve of her uniform then reached out and greedily took her docked wages. "Thank you, ma'am," she said, while avoiding looking me in the eyes.

I had to cover my mouth to avoid a laugh. "How does it feel?" I asked, feeling completely emboldened. I could tell the more I pushed her, the easier it would be to humiliate her in future.

She looked up at me in confusion.

"To work as a maid for the person who had you fired."

Monique avoided eye contact and slipped the money into her pocket. She collected her things in the bucket.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I nodded towards my crossed feet. "Just before I had you fired, I told you to kiss my shoes and apologise." I smirked and clinked the ice in my drink. "Why don't you get down on your knees and kiss my feet instead? Thank me for giving you another chance in life."

There was a loud bang as the bucket clunked against the floor. "Right, bitch, I've had it up to here with your bullshit." Monique held her hand up in line with her eyes. "All day you've been jabbing at me after you ruined my life, and I bit my tongue because I'm still on probation, because of you!"

I took a sip of my drink. "You better mind your tone with me then, unless you want me to pay a little visit to your probation officer."

Monique screeched then stamped her foot in frustration, which was amusing, as her whole tubby belly jiggled. "I hate you," she said.

"Why? You should be thanking me. You're much better as a maid than a teacher." I almost spit out my drink at the lightning pace of my wit.

There were tears in her eyes. "I loved that job and you ruined everything. I didn't even do anything wrong."

I shrugged. "You were filling my son's head with your liberal nonsense."

Monique's tearful eyes shot wide open. "I was teaching him to be a decent human being, unlike you, and respect everyone of all cultures and backgrounds. Why is that such a crime?"

I shrugged again. "Because I didn't like it."

"That doesn't mean I was wrong."

"Yeah, well, whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You tried to get my son to drop to one knee, and look how that worked out for. You spent all day on your knee scrubbing my floors." I grinned in victory at her. "Finally, you've found your place in life."

"You know what." Monique untied her apron and threw it on the floor. "I don't even care anymore. I'm not cleaning another damn inch of your house, bitch."

My eyes were wide at the gall of her, speaking to me in such a way in my own home. "Excuse me? Exactly who do you think you're talking to right now?"

Monique straightened her back and lifted her chin. "I'm talking to the snooty bitch that has made my life miserable ever since the moment she walked into it. I'm not standing for it anymore."

I rolled my eyes. "No, you're kneeling for it."

Almost in a flash, Monique had reached over and grabbed a handful of my hair. I knew well enough from our encounter at the school that though her arms were chubby, there was plenty of muscle beneath. She harshly jolted my neck as she yanked on my beautiful, blonde hair, sending me tumbling from my chair into a heap on the floor. "Now who is the one on their knees, bitch?" she taunted me, while giving my hair another tug.

I squealed in response as my scalp felt like it was being shredded. "You're going to pay for this so badly," I said while trying to stabilise my hair in her grip. "You'll be going to jail."

Monique dropped to one knee and steered me down to the floor so that my cheek was flush with the carpet. "You think I care? I'll take jail over cleaning your house any day of the week." While keeping me held to the floor, she reached over with her free hand and fumbled with the laces of her sneaker. "We will see who is going to be kissing feet, bitch."

"Don't you fucking dare..." I said, my lips rubbing roughly against the carpet. I tried to struggle back against her, but she leant down and held my bundled hair against my neck. With the weight of her plump body, I didn't have a hope in hell of shifting her and I was left plastered to the floor. "Get the hell off me you fat hoe."

There was suddenly an intense, pungent odour and my eyes darted about in disbelief. Had that ugly hoe actually taken her stinking shoe off in my house? "That smell better not be what I think it is," I said through gritted teeth. Even held to the floor, I managed to reach up and clamp my nose with my fingers.

"That's the smell of hard work," Monique said. "From cleaning your damn house all morning."

Before I realised what was happening, Monique's socked foot came into view and I could see her toes wiggling through the damp material. The white cotton was grey from the dirt and sweat that had built up. I released my nose and reached out to grab her foot, but Monique used her other hand to grab my wrist. My free hand was trapped beneath my hip and the floor, and I realised at that moment I was completely helpless. Instinctively, I attempted to screw my face up and cower away, however, her grip remained firm on my neck and there was no way for me to wriggle free. I was left staring at the disgusting sole of her socked foot as it neared my face right up until the moment she worked my nose into the sweaty groove beneath her toes. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

"How's that smell, bitch?" Monique taunted me, yet I had no answer at that point as I was becoming light-headed from holding my breath. I could feel the heat growing in my cheeks and I tried as much as I could to avoid breathing in, but eventually my lungs gave out and I inhaled the full-on cheesy odour of Monique's disgusting sweaty sock. I immediately groaned in disgust and burst into a coughing fit.

While I wretched on the floor, I could hear Monique cackling to herself and I imagined her belly jiggling around while tears were squeezed out above her chubby cheeks. "That's it, smell my darn foot," she said, while grinding her sock into my face and clutching my nose between her stinky, socked toes. I had no choice but to smell again, and as I was overcome in a sort of anxiety induced panic attack, I took rapid breaths, each of which was laced with the stink of Monique's foot sweat.

I couldn't believe where I was right at that moment. Everything had happened so fast that I could barely comprehend it. I thought back to our school confrontation, where I had Monique down on her knees and had completely put her in her place. I'd taunted her to the point that she'd lashed out and lost her job. Yet, here I was, down on the floor and being taunted at the foot of the very woman who I had previously subdued.