Black Female Doctors

Story Info
Black female doctor handles a street thug.
1.8k words
3.4
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Meet Dr. Nora Woodson, a six-foot-tall, curvy African American doctor living in the City of New Orleans, Louisiana. The southern metropolis is the first place in the world where Nora Woodson feels at home. She was born in New Hampshire to a Jamaican immigrant mother and a white American father, and felt out of place there for most of her life. At the age of thirty, with a University of New Hampshire degree, the good doctor moved down south and found herself at last.

The City of New Orleans appealed to Nora Woodson for many reasons. With so many African Americans, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans and Arabs in town, people of color are the norm. As a tall, curvy, brown-skinned woman with dreadlocks, Nora Woodson felt right at home. Interracial couples are everywhere in the City of New Orleans, southern racism be damned. For the first time in her thirty years, the biracial gal from New Hampshire felt...normal.

"I want to connect with black folks and do my best to help them," Dr. Nora Woodson assured her patient, Trevor Blakes. Tall and dark-skinned, with a handsome face and a perpetual scowl, Trevor Blakes is emblematic of Black masculinity. In a world that's perpetually hostile to him, Trevor doesn't know who to trust and therefore trusts no one. The young brother ran afoul of the law and Dr. Nora Woodson is his last chance to stay out of the slammer...

"Whatever, lady, I'm just here to stay out of the pen," Trevor said as he sat on the couch, and rested his Timberland boots on Dr. Nora Woodson's expensive teak table. Dr. Nora Woodson resisted the urge to swat the fool upside his head. Trevor is nineteen years old and has been in and out of foster homes his entire life. Seriously, the brother seems destined to a life of crime. If the good doctor can't get through to him, he is toast...

"Take your feet off the table, and while in my office, you will address me as Dr. Woodson, are we clear?" Dr. Nora Woodson said, and Trevor grinned, and took his feet off the table. Decked out in a blue FUBU jacket, black T-shirt, blue jeans and black Timberland boots, Trevor seemed emblematic of young black manhood. What society lusts after, and hates, at the same time...

"Doc, I didn't mean to insult you, it's just that we come from different worlds, you know?" Trevor said, sighing. Dr. Nora Woodson took off her stylish glasses. For some reason, she smiled at Trevor, for like everyone else, he underestimated her. Nora Woodson had been underestimated her whole life. In the town of Manchester, New Hampshire, there aren't a lot of black folks. Nora Woodson was used to being the odd duck wherever she went.

Nora's parents, Lincoln Woodson and Jamila Harrison, tried their best to protect her. As an interracial couple living in Manchester, New Hampshire, they experienced their share of hardship. Nora grew to be tall, athletic and stunning. She studied at the University of New Hampshire on a full scholarship, graduating with honors from the psychiatry program. As soon as Nora got her university degree, she decided to leave the state of New Hampshire, never to return.

In supposedly liberal places like New Hampshire, Connecticut and Massachusetts, the insidious racism that folks like Nora Woodson face can be even deadlier than the more blatant prejudice experienced by minorities down south. Nora Woodson grew up in a world where everyone was too faced. The same white male students who fancied Nora at school would say racist things and expect her to be okay with it because she was biracial instead of purely African American.

"Todd, I could never be with a pale, racist loser like you," Nora Woodson told the last white dude she went out with, during her final year at the University of New Hampshire. Todd Jenkins, a blond-haired, blue-eyed New Englander whose parents always leaned liberal seemed to think it okay to make inappropriate comments about blacks and Latinos. The fool expected Nora to be okay with it, and she happily disabused him of that notion.

"That will be your loss," Todd told Nora as he walked away with a bruised ego. Nora Woodson moved to New Orleans a few months later, and set up her practice as a newly licenced psychiatrist. While New Orleans is lively and vibrant, it also has a seedy underbelly. There's a lot of poverty and inequality in New Orleans and a lot of local minorities are driven to a life of crime. Nora Woodson, formerly of New England, intended to do something about it...

"Trevor, my father is white and my mother is black, from Jamaica, I grew up hearing racial jokes from mean people in my old neighborhood in Manchester, and I learned to trust no one, you're wrong if you think I lead an easy life," Dr. Nora said firmly. Trevor sat up on the couch, and looked at the good doctor. The lady reminded him of actress and singer Alicia Keys, only she was taller, and with a much bigger ass. What a dame, Trevor thought wistfully.

"Word, I'm here because I hit a fool who tried to rob me but the cops sided with him," Trevor said, shrugging. Dr. Nora Woodson looked at her new patient through narrowed eyes and Trevor shook his head. The brother was used to not having folks believe him. In New Orleans, the cops seem to think that every black male is programmed to be a criminal, and every white person is a pure, radiant saint. There's no middle ground in their world, apparently.

"Tell me what happened, Trevor," Dr. Nora Woodson said, and Trevor nodded. The young brother closed his eyes, and thought about the incident. He'd been working as a shelf stocker at the Rouses Market in the Baron Street area, not far from downtown New Orleans. A white dude came in and tried to steal something, and as usual, the loss prevention officer was nowhere to be found. Trevor, who happened to like his job and his friends at the market, decided to intervene...

"I chased this thief, a white dude with a buzz cut, I was in my work uniform and everything, and when I tackled him, the cops went after me, even after it was proven that the white dude was a thief, the judge said I used too much force and needed anger management," Trevor said with a fatalistic shrug. The young black man looked at the lovely doctor with the fancy university degree and the funny accent, wondering if they were on the same page...

"Trevor, I believe you," Dr. Nora Woodson said, and Trevor gawked, unsure of what to say. In Trevor's experience, nobody believed him, and nobody believed in him. When Trevor aged out of foster care, nobody helped him find a job. He got the grocery store job on his own. When Trevor decided to enroll at Delgado Community College, to study business, nobody believed in him. Black men are always on their own in America, with the entire world against them...

"Thank you ma'am," Trevor said with a sigh, and when he looked at Dr. Nora Woodson, all of his bravado vanished. He was just a tall, dark-skinned young man who was all alone in a world that's ready to tear him apart. Racist cops, gangs, street prowlers, human traffickers, drug dealers, sexual predators, pretty much every bad thing out wants to get its hooks into black men and shorten their existence. How much of a chance does Trevor have out there on his own?

"You're welcome," Dr. Nora Woodson replied, and when her eyes bore into Trevor's, he nodded at her and they understood each other. At the end of the day, no one gives a damn about the sons and daughters of Black America, and they must rely on themselves for survival. Dr. Nora Woodson and her patient Trevor saw each other in a new light. This opens up certain interesting possibilities, to say the least. Doctor and patient actually opened up to each other...

"I want to get a business degree and start my own company, and I want to visit Africa someday, I got some Nigerian friends at Delgado Community College and they're pretty chill," Trevor said with a smile. Dr. Nora Woodson returned her patient's smile and nodded. She'd been wanting to visit Africa herself. The way Nora figures it, every black person living outside Africa ought to visit it at least once in their lifetime, the way Muslims around the world visit Mecca, in Saudi Arabia.

"Trevor, wow, I was thinking the same thing, I want to visit Africa someday too, I went to Jamaica in the summertime with my parents, I know it's not the same, but we loved it," Dr. Nora Woodson said, and Trevor nodded. The young black man quietly assessed the tall, attractive, well-dressed biracial woman seated a few meters from him. A person doesn't survive on the streets of New Orleans without a certain set of skills, and Trevor is a skilled brother...

When Trevor Blakes walked into Dr. Nora Woodson's office for the first of ten court-ordered sessions, he just wanted her to sign the papers and get him out of there. Now that he's been in her presence, the brother is mystified. Nora Woodson is half black and half white, but talks whiter than even the smart white folks that Trevor sometimes sees at his college. The lady has more degrees than a thermometer, and she is smart as a whip. Why is she single?

"Doc, one day, I will find me a beautiful, strong black woman and take her to visit Africa with me," Trevor said, and he winked at Dr. Nora Woodson quite suggestively. The good doctor blushed quite deeply, and Trevor smiled. I am going to smash this smart broad and make her mine, Trevor silently vowed, and when Dr. Nora Woodson finished blushing and gushing, they resumed their session.

"Well, that sounds like an admirable goal, Trevor, that's it for today, I will book our next session for next Wednesday," Dr. Nora Woodson said, and Trevor nodded. As the doctor rose from her seat, she brushed against some papers on her desk and bent down to pick them up. Naturally, Trevor checked out Dr. Nora Woodson's big ass. Mixed chicks got booty, Trevor thought slyly. He kept his face neutral as he walked up to the doctor and shook her hand.

"Pleasure meeting you, Dr. Nora Woodson, I look forward to our next session," Trevor said, and the good doctor grinned as she shook his hand. Trevor walked out of the doctor's office feeling like a million bucks. On the streets of New Orleans, no woman, no man, hell, no single soul can resist Trevor's charm. He strode through the streets like a king. Trevor had some time to kill until his next class at Delgado Community College, so he went to the market for some grub. If he played his cards right, he'd be tasting a certain lady doctor soon enough...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers