Black Femdom: Black Men Only

Story Info
Black dominatrices, bi black men and black sissies.
1.7k words
2.92
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Oh shit," Pastor Tyrone Jenkins said, groaning as Mistress Ebony Darkness plunged her thick Black dildo up his Black ass. The six-foot-tall and muscular, dark-skinned African American man, a former street hustler turned Pastor, moaned as he got fucked. That's right, macho Black men can moan like bitches while getting pegged by dominant Black women. Just ask Mistress Ebony Darkness here. The short and curvy, brown-skinned and dreadlocked Black dominatrix grinned as she continued pegging the big Black man. In the basement of Mistress Ebony Darkness townhouse, located in the Dawkins neighborhood of Roxbury, Massachusetts, things are most definitely heating up. How cool is that?

There are millions of Black men with amazing asses out there and not enough dominant Black women to peg them. In order to correct that imbalance, Mistress Ebony Darkness is pegging as many Black men as she can. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. Be glad she's on our side, folks. Everywhere one looks, all the dominant Black women in the world of BDSM cater to white dudes while ignoring the needs of submissive Black men. Mistress Ebony Darkness is definitely here to change that. Get in line, fellas! How good are the lady's skills? Just ask Tyrone here!

"Shut up and take it," Mistress Ebony Darkness said, and she grabbed Tyrone's big Black cock as she continued fucking him up the ass. Tyrone continued to moan and groan as he got ass fucked by the bossy Black chick but he wasn't the only brother in the room getting some unorthodox action. Nearby, Tyrone's good buddy Omar Jefferson is being entertained by Madame Kamara and her sissy, Miss Onyx. The tall, slender and dark-skinned, bald-headed Black man is having the time of his life...albeit in a most unusual fashion. It's weird and wonderful, the kind of freaky things Black men and Black women get up to behind closed doors.

"Oh damn," Omar Jefferson groaned, feeling almost overwhelmed as Miss Onyx, the chubby, dark-skinned, wigged and tutu-wearing Black male sissy sucked his big Black dick. Miss Onyx winked at Omar while fellating him like a good sissy should. What's got Omar grunting isn't Miss Onyx's cock sucking, oh no, it's something else entirely. Madame Kamara, a tall and athletic, dark-skinned Black woman decked out in red leather raised Omar's legs in the air as she buried her thick dildo up his Black ass. this mean Black bitch doesn't play and she will peg a Black man's ass without hesitation. It's about time them Black female dominants got with the program.

"Give me that ass," Madame Kamara said as she slammed the dildo so far up Omar's asshole that it tickled his prostate. Omar moaned, loving the feel of Madame Kamara's dildo up his ass while Miss Onyx sucked his big Black dick. Miss Onyx stroked her cock with one hand and sucked Omar's dick greedily. Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving and both Black women and Black sissies cannot get enough of it. That's why Madame Kamara and Miss Onyx teamed up to show Omar a good time. No shame in their game.

"Delicious," Miss Onyx said as she lathered up Omar's big Black dick with her tongue like a good Black sissy should. Omar smiled and nodded. Madame Kamara and Miss Onyx exchanged a grin and continued to pleasure and torment Omar. While fucking Omar's ass with her strap-on dildo, Madame Kamara got really excited. The tall, bodacious African American dominatrix felt her nipples harden and her pussy get wetter and wetter as she fucked Omar's ass. switching things up, Madame Kamara pulled the dildo out of Omar's ass. The tall Black man groaned and blinked in surprise.

"I need some dick too," Madame Kamara said, and the tall, sexy Black dominatrix got on her knees and started sucking on Omar's dick alongside Miss Onyx. Omar smiled, thrilled by this new development. Everyone loves the smell and taste of Black dick, and dominant Black women like Madame Kamara are no exceptions. Miss Onyx, the tutu-wearing Black sissy was surprised by how hungrily Madame Kamara sucked on Omar's big Black cock and big Black balls. Hot damn, people sometimes forget that dominant Black women need dick too. Why should Madame Kamara deny herself?

"That's hot," Mistress Ebony Darkness said, smiling at what she saw unfolding across the room. Miss Onyx and Madame Kamara were on their knees, happily sharing Omar's big Black cock and big Black balls. Inspired, Mistress Ebony Darkness decided to try something else. Pulling her dildo out of Tyrone's ass, Mistress Ebony Darkness grabbed and stroked his big Black dick. Tyrone locked eyes with Mistress Ebony Darkness and saw a hidden lust underneath her contemptuous expression. The dominant Black bitch needs some dick, and when that happens, a brother better deliver.

"Do your thing, ma'am," Tyrone said, and Mistress Ebony Darkness grinned and stroked his big Black cock. Tyrone smiled as Mistress Ebony Darkness got on her knees and took his Black dick into her mouth. Mistress Ebony Darkness was all smiles as she gave Tyrone's big Black dick the deep throat treatment. It has been scientifically proven that sucking a big Black dick on a regular basis instead of bitching and moaning about nonsense will add years to a Black woman's life. Mistress Ebony Darkness sucked Tyrone's big Black dick until he came and then drank his seed. All of this was done for purely self-serving reasons, of course. Mistress Ebony Darkness simply wants to live a long and fun-filled life. Yeah, those are the lady's reasons and sucking Tyrone's dick is just one of the perks, that's all...

"Fuck me," Mistress Ebony Darkness said, and the sexy and curvy Black dominatrix got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Tyrone admired them cheeks and smiled. Mistress Ebony Darkness fingered her wet pussy then tossed Tyrone some lubricant. Tyrone lubricated Mistress Ebony Darkness asshole and then pressed his big Black dick against the sexy Black woman's backdoor. Without further ado, Tyrone pushed his big Black dick into Mistress Ebony Darkness asshole. Just like that, the Black male submissive began fucking the dominant Black woman's asshole. Why is he doing that? The boss lady wants to be ass fucked and the man must obey her wishes.

"Fuck me while I'm fucking her," Omar said to Miss Onyx, and the Black sissy smiled and nodded. Omar bent Madame Kamara over and admired the tall, sexy Black woman's huge round ass. Madame Kamara purred like a kitten and twerked her big Black ass for Omar. The heteroflexible Black stud grinned and slid his fingers into Madame Karama's wet pussy, causing her to moan. Grabbing some lotion, Omar applied it on Madame Kamara's asshole after spreading her cheeks, then handed the lotion to Miss Onyx.

"Oh yeah," Madame Kamara said, groaning as Omar's big Black cock popped into her asshole. It had been ages since this tall, sexy Black woman got a proper ass fucking from a strong Black man. Omar gripped Madame Kamara's hips and worked his big Black dick into her asshole. At the same time, Miss Onyx applied lotion on her dick and came up behind Omar. The tall Black dude's got a nice ass and the Black sissy is hard as hell and ready to fuck. Miss Onyx spread Omar's cheeks and worked her cock into his ass. Alright, we all know that heteroflexible Black men butt-fuck Black women every damn day but can they handle taking dick themselves? Time to find out!

"Give me that ass," Miss Onyx said as she worked her cock into Omar's ass. Groaning, Omar maintained his focus. With Miss Onyx's big Black cock up his asshole, and his own big Black cock buried inside Madame Kamara's asshole, Omar had his hands full. The heteroflexible, masculine Black man is a man of pure willpower and focus. Madame Kamara moaned and fingered her pussy while grinding her big Black ass against Omar's groin, driving his big Black cock deeper into her asshole. Moaning and groaning, everyone fucked and got fucked. Good times, folks. Good times indeed.

"So tight," Tyrone said, grunting as he fucked Mistress Ebony Darkness in her surprisingly tight asshole. The curvy Black dominatrix took a deep breath and fingered her wet pussy as Tyrone's big Black cock filled her asshole. Tyrone's big Black cock was lodged so far up Mistress Ebony Darkness's asshole that she couldn't have F.A.R.T.E.D. if she wanted to. Talk about turning the tables on someone. Tyrone and Mistress Ebony Darkness fucked like there was no tomorrow. Dominant Black women like Mistress Ebony Darkness absolutely need to get ass fucked once in a while and Tyrone always get the job done. No shame in Tyrone's game.

"I love having your big Black dick in my asshole," Mistress Ebony Darkness confessed, much to Tyrone's delight. The tall Black man smiled for he couldn't believe his damned ears. A strong Black woman finally allows herself to be vulnerable around a good Black man. This is one for the ages, for real. After butt-fucking Mistress Ebony Darkness asshole for a while, Tyrone came, flooding her butt hole with his liquid masculinity. As Tyrone's big Black dick finally vacated her asshole, Mistress Ebony Darkness let loose a fart. It feels so good to let go. Tyrone and Mistress Ebony Darkness laughed and shrugged it off. Good times.

"Oh fuck yeah, cum in my asshole," Madame Kamara squealed, and Omar grunted as he came, flooding the tall Black woman's asshole with his load. Meanwhile, Miss Onyx, the sexy Black sissy, showed Omar what she was made of. How does a strong Black man like Omar feel when a sultry Black sissy like Miss Onyx finally does cum inside of him? Time to find out. Omar screamed as Miss Onyx came inside of him. The three of them lay on the floor, spent. As you can see, everyone had a great time, folks.

After this memorable session, Madame Kamara, Mistress Ebony Darkness and their friends Pastor Tyrone Jenkins and Omar Jefferson became inseparable. There are Black women who love bisexual Black men and accept them for who they are without friend-zoning them, being disgusted by them or avoiding them. When a Black man feels loved and accepted, the female in his life gets his unequivocal loyalty. Pastor Tyrone Jenkins became so fond of Mistress Ebony Darkness that he made her part of his church, but that's a story for another time. This is how freaky Black folks get down in Roxbury, Massachusetts. The place only looks boring, for real.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers