Black Girl Greeting a New Day

Story Info
A young black woman awakens to a new day.
5.3k words
4.33
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl, you're such a fuck hungry little slut," Jodi purred to herself as she opened her eyes. The tiny black girl slid her hand between her legs to touch the tingling, wet, softness of her brown furred young slit. "Mmmmmmm. Beginning the first thing every morning, as soon as I get up, my greedy black twat wants to be fed. I really do take after my mother."

Stretching her lithe tawny body as she came more fully awake, Jodi Roland smiled as she greeted a new day. It was Friday, the 29th of October. The day of the first home game of the year for her high school. A as this year's head cheerleader, she had a lot to do to get her squad ready for the night's performance and afterparty.

Every year, following the first home game of the year, the cheerleading squad's senior members threw a bash for the team following the game. Those who were invited were eighteen or older. Some were from the previous year's graduating class. And some of the cheerleaders who were invited had graduated ten, twenty, and thirty years before. The reason the older women had been invited was because it would also be the date of the high-school's ten-year anniversary took place. Like with the previous head cheerleaders, it was Jodi's responsibility to make sure everyone had a good time.

During each of her previous three years as a cheerleader she had heard of the home game afterparty held by the seniors of the squad. And although she hadn't been able to participate before because she was underaged and not a senior, she had always wanted to be a part of the party. She had felt jealous of the girls who were allowed to join in on the fun, knowing she was missing out on the excitement. But even when they spoke of the party, no one would tell her anything that had happened there.

One year, when she and a couple of girls her age asked what had transpired during the party, a senior named Rebecca Palmer took them to the side and spoke to them.

"You're only sixteen so I can't tell you anything about what took place at the afterparty except that it was a lot of fun. I know it seems unfair, but that's just the way it is," Rebecca had said. "When I was a younger member of the squad I went through it too. The curiosity and not knowing. All of the girls have to deal with it. You're just going to have to wait until you're old enough. But I will say this: When you're eighteen, if you're still on the team during your senior year, the first home game afterparty will be a party you will never forget."

Jodi understood from Rebecca's reference to the need for them to be eighteen that she was referring to the party as something involving sex. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. When older people talked about drinking alcohol or smoking, the age was twenty-one. When they were talking about sex they always said she would understand when she was eighteen. Then, shortly after she turned eighteen, she discovered she was right and her entire experience as a cheerleader changed.

Suddenly cheerleading wasn't just about shaking her pom-poms and titillating the crowd at a sports event. It was about sex. It was about sucking cock, eating pussy, and repeatedly getting fucked in her cunt and ass. All of the girls who were seniors on the cheerleading squad were bisexual and extremely promiscuous. Anyone who wasn't was kicked off the team. Jodi had not only remained on the squad, she had been elected to the position of head cheerleader. She had also learned of what took place at the home game afterparty and was informed of her obligation to host that year's festivities.

Reaching to the small lamp that sat on the wooden nightstand at her bedside, the young black woman turned it on. She then tossed the light blue linen sheet that covered her body aside and sat up on the bed. She was nude as she sat there. She never wore any type of clothing when she went to bed at night. Panties and pajamas usually only got in the way when she woke up horny and in need of release. And she always woke up horny.

Gazing at the full length, brass framed mirror that hung from the back of the closed white door of her bedroom, Jodi could see herself sitting naked on top of her queen sized, four posted bed. She had placed the mirror there because it gave her a perfect view of herself on the bed. She liked to watch herself when she masturbated. And she loved being able to see herself and her lovers when she was being fucked.

She smiled, feeling comfortable and relaxed amongst the familiar items that surrounded her. To the average person her bedroom looked the same as they might expect to see when observing the habitat of an average American teenaged girl. There were pictures of the smiling faces of her and her friends in their black, red, and gold cheerleading uniforms at a football game, two pictures that had been torn from the set of four she had taken with Aria Wang one day in the photo booth at Thompson's Variety Store when they were fifteen, a photograph of her and several other teenaged girls sunbathing in bikinis on the park grass during the annual community summer picnic, and a picture of Adrian Butler, the tall, well-muscled, black quarterback of her high school football team and her boyfriend taped to the edge of the vanity mirror above her dresser.

On top of the dresser were make-up, perfumes, hair combs, hair brushes, and a blue box of tampons. The clothing she had removed the night before lay neatly folded on top of the black footlocker at the foot of her bed. The computer on her desk was on and displayed a screen saver depicting two cuddly golden retriever puppies at play. The chest of drawers, which was part of the bedroom set that included the bed, dresser, and nightstand, sat in the corner next to the door of the closet, with shiny trophies and colorful ribbons adorning its surface. And posters of her favorite male popstars were glued to the walls.

But if they paid closer attention they would have noticed that the handles of the brushes and the tops of the bedposts were phallic shaped. They would have seen that the case containing her diaphragm lay right behind her tampons. They would have spied the large rubber dildo that resembled a fat, white cock with an enormous plum shaped head that stuck out from beneath one of the pillows on her bed. And they would have realized just how sexually insatiable she was.

Jodi would have liked it if someone would have told her where her diaphragm was. Not that she always used it. Hell, she was always losing the damned thing so she rarely used it. But she would have liked to have known where it was, if only to be able to say she knew where it was.

Returning her gaze to the mirror on the door, she smiled as she looked at herself. At eighteen years old, Jodi was a petite, five foot, one inch beauty who, being naked, looked like the model in a pornographic magazine. The young high school senior possessed long, straight, brown hair, with the color of darkly stained wood, that cascaded down over her small shoulders. Her face was a cute, narrow, elfin oval shape that reflected her British roots, with greenish-grey eyes beneath the slender arches of her eyebrows, a pert nose, and a small mouth with pouty golden lips that glistened with moisture and sweetness like the fresh ripened flesh of a flavorful fruit. Running the slender fingers of her perfectly feminine hands up over the smooth, tanned flatness of her abdomen to her breasts, she cupped the golden mounds of her small breasts and squeezed them gently, causing the dark brown nubs of her nipples to stiffen until they resembled the blunt, round shape of pencil erasers at the front of those sensitive globes.

Tan lines displayed where the cups and straps of her bikini top covered her tits when she lay in the sun. Jodi knew that some girls didn't like tan lines, but she loved them. She loved the way the tan lines on the high yellow softness of her smooth mulatto flesh seemed to frame her chest, cunt, and ass, drawing attention to those parts of her anatomy when she undressed. She found it thrilling to see the way her lovers would stare at those areas while drooling with hunger every time she removed her clothing, as if the portions of lighter skin, bordered by that possessing a darker hue, boasted a glaring neon invitation that said: "EAT HERE."

"Ohhhhh," she moaned softly as a brief twinge of sensation shot through her chest and the erect brown flesh of her quivering nipples. Taking the swollen brown tips that capped each breast between her thumbs and forefingers, she gently pinched them to cause an even sharper burst of carnal sensation to surge through them. "Ohhhh!"

As the black teenager watched herself play with the small mounds of her tits, the pleasure she felt grew increasingly stronger. The heat of sensual sensation swiftly spread through her body like the leaping flames of a wild fire through arid brush, travelling from her tingling nipples and rising from between her legs to fill her with overwhelming lust. Suddenly she fell back and her slender body began to writhe sinuously on the bed as a steaming rush of wetness splashed from between the swollen lips of her brown haired pussy to wet the insides of her slim, rounded thighs.

The willowy black girl raised her head so she could again see herself in the mirror then lifted and spread her legs to get a clear view of the well groomed lips of her hairy snatch. The sight of her juicy pussy awash with nectar and jizz from the previous night's date, like always, caused her mouth to water.

Every time she looked at an aroused pussy, its soft, fat lips covered with silken curls of pubic hair and dripping the sticky sap of feminine arousal, she felt a desire to eat it. Even when seeing herself with her legs invitingly parted, her cunt drooling juices, she longed to bury her face in the humid softness between her trim thighs, cross and lock her ankles behind her head, and lick and suck her own horny slit until she came again and again in her own mouth. But even being as limber as she was from her training as a gymnast and cheerleader, she found herself unable to accomplish that feat. Instead, the only way she could taste the delicious flavor of her pussy was when she masturbated while lying on her back and curling her body so that her cunt was positioned directly over her face then using her fingers or dildo to attain an orgasm that caused the sweet, heated juices to spew from the pretty pinkness of her fuckhole and splash over her gorgeous face and tongue.

This would be so easy if I had a twin, she thought as she unconsciously moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Releasing one of her breasts, Jodi teasingly trailed the fingers of her free hand down across her abdomen, her scarlet painted fingernails tracing tantalizing patterns across the golden tanned surface of her tender flesh until she reached the fleecy softness of the brown strands that adorned her pubic mound. Exhaling in an excited sigh, she spread her fingers wide before sliding them through the dark triangle of fur that garnished her pelvis and the pouting lips of her slit.

"Ummm, yeah," the tiny mulatto girl breathed in a rush. At the touch of her fingertips against her overheated gash a blast of prurient pleasure erupted within the depths of her teenaged womb and she instinctively hunched her hips upward to press her pussy tighter to her hand. "Oh fuck, my pussy is so fucking hot."

That was an understatement. Saying her cunt was hot was the same as claiming that a stream of molten lava was a little heated. Jodi's tight, little snatch was as blisteringly hot as a furnace. The juices that filled her slutty black fuckhole bubbled and steamed as they boiled from her hair fringed teen twat. Then she slipped two fingers between the lips of her pussy, swirling them briefly around the taut bud of her erect clitoris before plunging them into the mouth of her greedy, young cunt.

At the first feel of her fingers entering her dripping snatch she completely lost control and all of the slow, lingering movements of her hand came to an end. With a loud gasp of carnal desire, she slammed the two fingers as far as they would go inside the hot, sucking channel of her pussy.

"Ungh!" Jodi grunted as she forced her fingers into herself, enjoying the feelings elicited as the tight walls of her young snatch stretched around them. Her back arched and she shuddered in ecstasy, a powerful charge of blissful sensation washing over her as she crammed her fingers inside her cunt. "Fuck yessss! Oh God! Ohhh!"

While writhing on the bed, her body had shifted so that she was at an angle to the mirror. By turning her head to the side the hot, black teenager could see her reflection in the glass, and what she saw, as was usually the case during such moments, made the feelings in her overheated snatch grow even stronger. On the bed was a diminutive brown haired teen slut whose lovely pixyish face was contorted in an intense grimace of wanton rapture, her trembling body bowed in orgasm so that her firm golden breasts and pointed brown nipples strained toward the ceiling as hot, frothy fuck juice gushed from around the fingers embedded in her hair rimmed slit to splash out over the cute round cheeks for her tiny mulatto ass.

As the climax that wracked her body began to ebb, Jodi withdrew her fingers from her snatch and raised them before her face. At the same time, she released the grasp of her other hand from her breast and placed it between her legs. The ripe aroma of her pussy inundated her sense of smell, reminding her that she had failed to douche the spunk and pussy juice of the previous evening's pleasure from her cunt when she showered before going to bed that night. Some people might have been repulsed by the pungent sexual odor, but she breathed in the fragrance in the same manner, and with the same relish, as might be displayed by a wine connoisseur when sampling the bouquet of a fine Chateau Lafite-Rothschild.

"Mmmmm," she groaned with pleasure as she savored the tantalizing scent that covered her fingers and rose from between her legs to fill the room.

During her date, Brian Sheffield had fucked her three times in the back seat of his father's 2001 Ford Escort. Jodi had climaxed three or four times on her classmates huge white cock before every one of his orgasms, and when he ejaculated he had flooded the depths of her young, black pussy with huge loads of potent, ropy jizz. While she had slept during the night their combined sexual fluids had simmered within her snatch to create an aromatic stew that made her mouth water.

Jodi had tasted the mixture of their fuck fluids before and the heady flavor had been delicious. The salty-sweet savoriness of Brian's viscous wads of cum blended with her frothy gushings to create a rich and succulent treat she couldn't get enough of. Every time he finished shooting his seed and drew his cock free from her clinging insides, the petite black teenager had spun around to take the heavy thickness of his swollen white member between the delicate softness of her copper hued lips to suck the last hot wads from his balls and clean up the mess at his crotch. The cum hungry young girl did not doubt that, if the slimy sexual fluids were appetizing when they were fresh, the flavors would be even more potent after they had a chance to marinate in her pussy overnight.

Placing the dripping wet fingers at her lips, she flicked the tip of her tongue against the ends of them. At that same instant she shoved three fingers from her other hand into the slobbering opening of her aroused snatch. When she did the concentrated intensity of salted honey that washed over her taste buds added to her pleasure, causing her pussy to burn so hot that she began to finger herself with total abandon.

"Oh shit! This is so good. The cum on my fingers tastes fucking wonderful and my pussy is going wild. Oh. Oh. Ohhh." The beautiful, black high school student rammed her fingers in and out of her sloppy brown haired fuckhole, an obscene slurping sound emanating from between her thighs in accompaniment to their movement.

Jodi's thrusting fingers stimulated the sensitive nerve endings that lined the pink walls of her tender cunt, making them tingle and vibrate with an ever increasing intensity of pleasure. Every movement of her hand generated a stronger and stronger burst of carnal sensation at her hair fringed teen snatch. Beginning as small sparks and embers that remained in the aftermath of her previous climax, the heated fucklust within her again rose, as if doused with gasoline, to become a raging wildfire that caused her blood to boil and her body to burn so hotly that sweat streamed from her pores to cover her golden body in a glistening sheen.

The horny, brown haired girl humped her hips, fucking her pussy hard at her masturbating fingers. She moaned as eruptions of erotic pleasure surged through her loins in electrical surges so powerful she almost felt as if she was being electrocuted. It was as if every time she slammed her fingers into the dank, slippery sheath of her snatch someone flicked a switch that sent a current of electricity spiraling up her spine and shooting out through her nervous system to inundate her entire body.

But it was not enough.

She needed more.

What she needed was something larger than the two fingers inside her. She needed something longer and thicker that would stretch the walls of her pussy wide and plunge into her more deeply than her fingers were capable of. What she required was a cock that was available to service her at a moment's notice. And although she knew her older brother, Tommy, would have loved to claim that honor, he was away at college and unable to provide what she desired. While he was away the position was occupied by her very first lover. The nine inch, vein covered rod that had popped her cherry and fucked her to her very first cock induced orgasm.

Her favorite dildo, Mr. Gordo.

Jodi, like most girls, remembered every intimate detail of the first time she was fucked. But unlike other girls, who had surrendered her virginity to boys they had fallen in love with and later felt heartbroken when they broke up, she was confident her first love would always be there for her if needed. Mr. Gordo wasn't going anywhere and whenever she was horny, or if she came home with her cunt on fire and dripping cum after a date with a boy who failed to satisfy her, he was always happy to assist her. All she had to do was hold on tight and that huge, cock shaped dildo would fuck her to orgasm after orgasm.

With a familiarity established by frequent practice, she released her breast and reached up to grasp the phallic sex toy where it stuck out from beneath a pillow. Her dainty hand was too small to completely encircle the massively wide shaft of the hefty rubber prick. The monstrous thing was so thick she could only curl her fingers halfway around it. But that was enough of a grasp to allow her to draw it from it's hiding place.

Gazing at the large rubber prick, the beautiful young cheerleader bit her lower lip as she was filled with anticipation and excitement. Her heart was pounding in her chest like a thunderous bass drum while, at the same time, the wetness of her snatch increased so that her juices were spilling out around her embedded fingers in a frothy flood. The friction whipped lather flowed down over the caramel hued cheeks of her small buttocks to streak them with whiteness.

The size of the rubber cock would have frightened some girls. And she was sure that a lot of girls who were as small as she was would have fainted at the sight. But Jodi had always been fascinated by large pricks. Especially when they were large, white pricks. Even when she was a virgin her fantasies had been of white guys with large, throbbing rods of fuck-meat between their legs. After Mr. Gordo arrived in the mail, she initially thought she had bitten off more than she could chew, but she had also become intensely arouse at the thought of taking the massive thing inside her drooling, untried fuckhole. Determined to meet the challenge, the tiny black girl spent the entire day trying to work the stiff member into her cunt. She ended up having to sit on it with her full weight in order to force her opening to stretch wide enough to accept it. But, following the pain and blood that accompanied its first entry and the shredding of her hymen, her young, black twat caught fire and the next thing she knew she was fucking that huge rubber cock like the hottest slut while gushing pussy cream all over her bed.

12