Black in Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you now baby, and don't think I'm letting go," said Leo as he pinned my arms down with more force. He stared at me for a few seconds, an almost angry look but I took it as being passionate. "You got some pretty lips," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

With that Leo got up off the bed, and stood next to it. "Hang your head over the bed," he instructed. While I got into position for him to face fuck me I could not imagine how it would fit in my mouth.

He then hovered over me, taking the head of his dick, which had slightly slid past the foreskin, and placed it at my lips. "Open your mouth," he instructed. Leo put the head of his dick in my mouth, stretching my lips.

"Open wider baby, no teeth." I opened as wide as I could and more dick

filled my mouth. The feel of hard warm flesh in my mouth was making me

hornier. What I found more satisfying was the determination of Leo to have

his way with me. He had about 3-4 inches of dick in me before I felt it hit

the back of my throat. Unable to breathe, I gagged so Leo pulled out.

He slid his wet dick across my lips for a few seconds. "Open up," he commanded. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, eager to learn how to please Leo. He slid his dick back in and pulled out. "Tighten your lips baby."

I wrapped my lips around him to his enjoyment as he began stroking. "Oh yeah," moaned Leo and he started to increase the pace. After a few minutes my mouth was getting tired, and my arms hurting from his powerful grip. I let my mouth relax and could feel my teeth scrape his dick. Leo let go of my arms and gave a gentle, but enough to be felt, slap to my face. "No teeth I said."

Unable to comply Leo pulled out his dick. "Lick my balls."

Knowing how sensitive a man's nuts are, I licked his hanging balls gingerly, then sucking each one. I was obviously much better at ball sucking than dick sucking.

"That's it baby, lick those nuts." Leo was obviously enjoying having my tongue on his hairy sac which easily covered my face when he rubbed them on me. "Take care of that ass too." Leo positioned his ass over my face, spread his cheeks, exposing his hole. I wasted no time licking it then circling my tongue around it. Having just showered it smelled soapy and fresh and I was really getting into eating Leo's ass. I probed his hole with my tongue and was able to get inside, stroking the smooth interior with the tip if my tongue.

"Damn baby that's good." Leo had his knees on my arms and I could feel they were starting to fall asleep. At this point I didn't care. I was pleasuring the man who I lusted after for the past month. When he got off me I could see his dick looked bigger than before. I was impressed by how hard and upright it was considering its size. He stood at the edge of the bed, wiping sweat from his brow.

"You do know how to eat an ass. Now I'm going to teach you how to suck a dick. Lay on your belly." Leo stood at the edge of the bed, his dick sticking proudly outward.

I lay before him and waited for Leo to instruct me. I definitely was having problems sucking his dick. I attributed it to his size because I was known for my cock sucking skills.

"Now open wide." Leo grabbed his dick and inserted the head in my mouth. "Now close your lips around it." I wrapped my lips around it as tight as I could.

"Put your tongue under it babe. Now lick around the head."

I swirled my tongue around the mushroom head which was now fully exposed. I could see that Leo had at least 8 more inches of dick but I concentrated on what I had in me.

"Yeh that's it, now practice breathing through your nose," said Leo as he pushed in another inch. Having a sinus problem I was having problems breathing through my nose and with a mouthful of dick I was struggling. Not wanting to blow snot out of my nose I backed off his dick and breathed heavily.

"You got a lot to learn. Try taking a deep breath before I put my dick in." Leo took my jaw and opened my mouth, once again putting his dick in. This time I made sure to take a deep breath. He got in about half his dick when it hit my throat. I started to gag and back off but Leo grabbed my head and held it on his dick. "Relax, don't fight it!" he yelled. I had what was the equivalent of dry heaves and let out my breath but was able to take in more air.

"Good boy" said Leo as he rubbed my head. He pulled out his dick until just

the head was still in my mouth. "Now suck." I French kissed the dick of his head.

"Damn that's it baby." By this time I was drooling badly and saliva was dripping down my chin. Leo started a fucking motion. "Keep sucking" he told me.

I was able to hold my breath for a good while before opening my mouth to take in more air. Leo rhythmically stroked my mouth the whole time. My mouth was getting very tired but Leo's big hands had a grip on my head and wasn't letting go. Not knowing what to do with my hands I placed them on Leo's hips, then rubbing his pubic area. His tight wiry hairs looked sexy and I wanted to lick them. But Leo was picking up the pace of his mouth fucking and I was not able to keep up. When his dick head hit my throat hard I gagged terribly and thought I was going to pass out. Leo stroked me head, telling me I had done well. After getting myself back together Leo sat down next to me and stroked my ass.

"You did good baby. We'll go slow on the deep throat though," he laughed. "As you can tell I'm a little horny."

I could not believe anyone could fit all that in their mouth. "Damn. You mean you expect me to take all that in my mouth?"

"That's the plan," he said matter-of-factly.

"Has anyone been able to do that?"

"Yeah, I actually got a fuck bud and he's real good at it. But nowhere as good looking as you. Look at that sweet ass."

I was still belly down. Leo bent over and kissed my cheeks, pulled them apart and licked at my hole. He ate my ass for a good 10 minutes before positioning himself so that he was on top of me, his dick filling my crack. I could feel his sweaty, hairy chest rub on my back as he began to hump my ass. His legs separated mine, getting me spread eagle and prone to his rock hard dick.

"You want this dick in your pretty white ass don't you?" Leo whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I do."

"Good boy. I'm going to fuck you like a whore."

Leo got up and fished some packets out of his pants pocket. He put on the bed a brown bottle, packs of lube and some rubbers. He opened the bottle and held it near my nose so I inhaled, enjoying the brief high.

"Poppers, go ahead and take some in, just one deep sniff." Meanwhile Leo had opened up a packet of lube and poured it onto my hole.

"Going to open you up some."

He put the poppers under my nose again and I took another deep whiff. My entire body felt like it was changing, making me horny as hell and wanting Leo to have his way. I felt him put a finger in my hole. When I first saw his hands I remembered thinking that his fingers were fatter than most dicks. Now one was probing my virgin hole.

"You good?" said Leo as he let his finger rest inside of me.

"Yeah man, real good."

Then I felt Leo insert his finger in deeper, then pull out completely. "Get on your back and put your ass on the edge of the bed." Leo commanded, sounding impatient. With a cock that large I normally like to ride it first to adjust to the size but with Leo all personal preferences were abandoned. As I got into position I watched Leo roll a condom onto his huge erection.

"Look at that hungry pussy," he said, wasting no time lifting my legs and sliding his cock in. Feeling like it was more than I could handle, I screamed out which seemed only to encourage him to go deeper.

That night Leo fucked me for hours, sometimes sensuous and slow, others brutal and carnal like, resulting in three loads inside of me. It was a night I will never forget. That morning I woke up belly down with him on top of me, eventually depositing his sperm in me for a fourth time. But I think he was most impressed by my ability to cook and serve him breakfast in bed. We spent the entire day in bed together, making out, watching TV, more fucking and falling asleep with my head resting on his large, pillowy chest.

Leo and I spent the next 18 years together in what was mostly an open relationship, and it worked well for us. I still miss him a lot.

12