Black is Black Ch. 02

Story Info
The Blue Diamond morphs into something more...
24k words
3.53
7.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Please see my profile regarding my 'universe' before you have conniptions about how nobody worries about STD's or pregnancy. Also, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it! I realize it has been quite a long time since the original, but the real world got in the way in several ways. There was a reader of the first story that requested a sequel and to that person I apologize for taking so long. I hope you enjoy this sequel.

Black is Black (the sequel)

It has been ten months since I left my husband of 6 years to live with Tyrone, my black, I guess, boyfriend. I'm not too sure what kind of label I can pin on our relationship. We don't have a traditional boyfriend/girlfriend thing going on. Ty always talks about how he 'owns' my body and that I'm his sex slave and personal slut. I know many people would find this kind of treatment abhorrent and I probably would have 2 years ago, but now I love it. I've loved everything that Ty has had me do. He was the first person to fuck my ass, he had me fuck a bunch of his football buddies in my first gangbang, he turned me on to sex with another woman and, I'm sure, there will be many more delights to look forward to in the future.

I was living with Ty in a nice apartment on the top floor of the building he owns. The ground floor houses the Blue Diamond Jazz Club where I met Ty on the fateful night when I was there with a gaggle of gals from my office. Ty told me he had plans for the parts of the ground floor that wasn't part of the Jazz club, but to date he hasn't enlightened me about those plans.

What sets us apart is that Ty is very black and I'm very white. I come from Nordic stock, so my skin is porcelain white, my short hair is platinum blonde and my eyes are bright blue. Ty's bedroom is festooned with mirrors and I love looking at the contrast of our skin colors while we fuck. It's one of the biggest turn-ons for me.

On this particular night, I was sitting in the club with Ty and he turned to me and said, "I think I know what I want to do with the old dance hall."

I looked at him as I sipped my soda water and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking that I'll start a very private gentleman's club. Membership will cost, say, $10,000 a year and new members will have to be referred by standing members and will be thoroughly vetted prior to acceptance."

I thought for a second and said, "Okay, that sounds pretty secure, so I'm guessing that there will be illicit things going on like sex and drugs?"

Ty smiled and said, "No drugs. I don't want any of that shit, but yeah, some sort of sex thing. Maybe strippers, nude waitresses, lap dances, that sort of thing. What do you think?"

I chuckled and said, "It sounds interesting. You know those small rooms could be set up for more intimate things."

Ty smiled and said, "I'm liking the way you think. So, how would you like to work there?"

I smiled and asked, "Are you pimping me out? If you are I can think of a lot of things I'd like to do."

Ty laughed and said, "I bet you could. What do you have in mind?"

"Instead of strippers, how about live sex shows? We could have guy/girl shows, girl/girl shows, gangbangs, you name it. And you know me, I'd be happy to do any and all of that. The important thing is that we'd need classy women to perform and that may be an issue. We'd need classy waitresses too. The small rooms would have to be available to any guest to take any of the women, performers or waitresses to do whatever their little heart desires...at a price and a very steep price."

Ty stood up and said, "Come on, let's go take a look and see what we think might work."

I followed him into the room I had seen only once on my first visit to the club. I was pretty drunk at the time, so I didn't remember much. As we entered and Ty turned on the lights I thought that his plan had potential. The room was large and would take quite a bit of work and would have to exude class. I pointed out some things I thought would be great and some others that should be removed. There was a small stage already from the days when bands played there. It was very solidly built which was good. There was a nice large dressing room off to the left.

The small rooms for extracurricular activities for the guests were pretty nice, though they would require a lot of work as well. All in all, the facilities would be perfect, the only problem was personnel. I don't know a lot of uber horny women who exuded class and would be willing to fuck on stage and turn tricks with guests. We would also need male performers for the stage acts, but I was guessing they would be quite easy to find.

After we had checked out the ballroom, he and I returned upstairs to the apartment. He asked me my thoughts on the project, so I told him how I thought it would be fun to do, how the facility would be great once it was fixed up and my concerns about finding the right women for the sex acts. I also told him that security would be paramount since prostitution was illegal and we could all go to jail if we got busted.

Ty agreed with all of my points and then surprised me by saying, "If we do this then we will be equal partners in the enterprise."

I was stunned and asked, "Really? You are the one putting up the money, the facility and the most risk. Why would you make me an equal partner?"

Ty chuckled and replied, "Because you are the one who will make it great! I've noticed that people really like you and want to be with you and not just because you're sexy as hell. No, it's because you make people feel good about themselves. If I did this thing by myself it would be pretty good, but it will only be great with your involvement. Besides, I think it's a good incentive for you to stick around with me."

I was stunned by this last piece of information. Ty never, ever exuded any sense of insecurity, so this little statement shocked me. I quickly thought of a way to respond and then said, "I'm flattered that you want me to be your partner and I accept. Of course, you know I'm not going anywhere because you own me, so you're stuck with me until you get tired of me or we grow old and die. Speaking of ownership, we haven't fucked since this morning and I'm pretty horny thinking about being the star of a sex club!"

As I always was in our apartment, I was naked, so I bent over the back of the couch and said, "I think I'd like a good ass fucking, what do you think?"

Ty smiled as he stood up and started stripping off his clothes. "Yeah, I always think you need a good ass fucking! Now spread those cheeks for me!"

I reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide. Ty grabbed one of the omnipresent bottles of lube and quickly lubed his massive erection as he walked towards me. When he got to me he smeared some on my anus and then smacked my ass hard with his hand. It had taken a while, but I learned to love it when Ty spanked my ass because it got me more tingly and horny. As he lined his cudgel up with my hole, I turned my head to look at him and said, "Just shove it in, Ty! Make me scream!"

God, I loved his big black python in my ass! He stroked in and out of me long and deep using every centimeter of his cock in me. It had taken me a number of ass fuckings to get to the point I was at now where I would ask him to sodomize me. I just loved the feeling as his fat cock slid in and out of my backdoor. I loved it so much that I would actually orgasm with Ty just sodomizing me and no clitoral stimulation at all.

This time, Ty was easily slipping in and out of me as I was bent over the couch. "I love owning this ass!" Ty stated. "And I'm going to love watching it getting fucked by all of our clients. Are you going to love getting your ass fucked in front of an audience?" I nodded and groaned out a yes. "Are you going love being on display as an ass slut?"

I was imagining all sorts of scenarios while Ty talked and plowed into my butthole. I was getting so worked up I came! I shook and quivered while Ty picked up the pace and began pounding me. I then began thinking about what my husband David would think if he could see me now as I was sodomized by a big, fat, black cock. I didn't often think of David, but when I did it was at times like this when I thought he would be shocked and disgusted. At times like this, though, I was happy to be washed of him because I loved being sexually free like I was now.

I turned my attention back to what Ty was doing to me and I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I was wondering where he would deposit his load this time. It was a lottery of in my ass, on my ass and back, on my tits, on my face or in my mouth. As he started groaning I was thinking he was going to blow in my ass, but then he cried out, "TURN AROUND AND OPEN WIDE!" So, it was going to be my mouth! I got on my knees in front of him after he pulled out of me, opened my mouth wide and as he left his cock a couple of inches away from my mouth let loose with his torrent of spunk. He loved watching it shoot into my mouth and I loved it when he did it. When the big pulses had finished, I closed the gap and took him in my mouth and sucked down his remaining gism.

The next day I got a letter from the court saying that my marriage was officially over, so I shared the news with Ty. He asked, "Are you alright with that?"

I thought for a moment and then replied, "Yeah, I am. David was a great husband. He was loving, caring and was always there for me. But, I like my life now. I like the rush of hard sex, multiple sex partners and your big cock. My life was pretty dull with work, making dinner, domestic chores and very vanilla sex. But that first night with you showed me a whole new world and I loved it! I do feel bad for what I did to David, but he'll find a nice vanilla girl to have a nice vanilla life with.

"Speaking of multiple sex partners, I thought of a way to recruit women to our gentleman's club. Once the modification and restoration work is about half done, we'll put ads in the alternative papers in town. We'll say we're looking for daring, sexy and adventurous women between 18 and 30 to work in a new upcoming club that will open on whatever date we choose. We'll say that our rate of pay will be superior with multiple opportunities for bonus'. Every now and again, we'll change up the ad in order to concentrate on getting women for specific needs like cocktail waitresses, performers and so on. I was also thinking that we could use the second story apartments and create a sort of bordello. We'll make each interviewee sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to and during the course of their employment.

"I was thinking we could hire escorts away from their agencies and say we could provide a safer and more lucrative alternative to going out. I think it will work."

Ty smiled at me and said, "I like your thinking. We should start renovating now!"

Ty started the process of getting permits and bids from contractors to do the renovations. We wanted to keep the original ambiance of the show room and the apartments. The three smaller 'meeting rooms' would be redone very basically in all black with a large black ottoman in the center. When the building was getting close to being done, I took out ads in the alternative press for show girls, waitresses and other staff.

I rented a temporary office away from the club and began accepting applications and conducting interviews. Before every interview I made each applicant sign a non-disclosure agreement and told them it would be strictly enforced. We hired a private investigator friend of Ty's to do surveillance on each person we were going to offer jobs to, to make sure they weren't connected to any law enforcement agencies.

During this time, Ty began soliciting members to our exclusive club. He had some really nice brochures made that showed what all was going to be available and the costs for various services. He used my picture and his sister Bea's in various roles. He encouraged his friends to spread the word to trusted friends for inclusion.

After 8 months and many thousands of dollars we were ready to open. All of the women and men we hired were brought in for a week of training for their jobs and customer service training. On opening night, we had to show each member how our sophisticated ID system worked. Each member received a credit card with a chip. They had to place the card into a reader and then get their thumbprint scanned before they were admitted into the club. Members were allowed to bring guests, but they had to be vetted ahead of time.

On opening night, we had our first 30 members attend. Several of them brought wives and girlfriends which was something I hadn't anticipated and because of the response we got from the women made membership available to them as well. I performed the very first sex show on the stage with Rodney, one of the three male talents we had hired. I did a sexy strip for 15 minutes and when I was naked, Rodney joined me on stage already naked. Rodney was very well endowed with about 11 inches fully erect, but on the narrow side girth wise. He was very easy to take in my throat, so I was able to show off my deep throat abilities on stage.

Due to the possibility of sex later with guests, the male talent had to wear condoms for our acts. From the audiences perspective you couldn't see them because they were clear and shiny, so they just looked well lubed.

Another thing we discovered during our practice week was that customer's couldn't really see the sex in detail, so we hired some video guys, dressed them all in black so they weren't obvious on the dark stage and videoed our sex shows that were available to watch on the many large flat screens throughout the show room.

Rodney and I finished our show with him fucking me hard doggystyle and making me cum hard. When we finished, we got a standing ovation from the crowd. We took a few bows and then made our way into the dressing room. He and I talked about our performance and discussed the good and the bad. Overall, I thought it went very well, but thought we were too separated from the audience, even with the cameras. All of a sudden, I got a great idea and went looking for Ty.

I found him at a table talking to 2 couples, one couple was black and the other was white. I was invited to sit with them, so Ty pulled a chair for me. The black couple was D'Antony and Sharese and the white couple was Bill and Essie. I was sitting between Sharese and Essie as they began peppering me with questions about performing. After a while, Essie said she wanted to go to the ladies room. Sharese stood and beckoned me to follow, so I joined them.

When we got to the restroom, the two women sat down on the couch we had in there, looked at each other for a moment, turned to look at me when Sharese asked, "Essie and I want to perform in your club. How do we go about doing that?"

I looked at the two women with shock and said, "Really? You want to have sex on stage here?"

Essie laughed and said, "Yes we do! It was so hot watching you and that guy and we were both thinking how much we wished we could have traded places with you. So, how can we do this?"

I chuckled to myself and thought for a couple of seconds and then asked, "You're both serious about this? You're not pulling my leg?" Both women assured me they were deadly serious, so I said, "Okay, to work here is more involved than just performing. You'll be required to circulate among our patrons and satisfy them in any way they see fit. They'll be paying for you to satisfy them, so technically you would be prostitutes. We have some rooms for quickies down here and upstairs we have rooms for overnight jobs. You will be required to give head, take it in the ass, do gangbangs, have sex with women. In other words, you'll have to have sex in every imaginable way, well except for with animals." They both laughed at that.

"Do you still think this is something you want to do? We can work around your schedules in a limited way, but will need you here at least 3 to 4 nights a week, especially Friday and Saturday nights. Are you going to try and keep this secret from your spouses because if you are I don't think it will remain secret for long."

Again, the two women looked at each other and then Sharese said, "For starters, we aren't married to those guys. Secondly, would we be limited to just 3 or 4 nights a week? You see, Essie and I are escorts and would love to work here. Leann, who works for you told us about this place and it sounds like a good gig. If you want, the two of us will do a show for you on stage tonight."

Now things were making sense, so I said, "Okay, first I want you both to strip for me right here and now."

Without any hesitation, they both stood and began peeling their clothes off. They both had gorgeous faces and I'm sure they had knockout bodies, but I just wanted to test them a bit. When they were naked I stood first next to Essie and checked out her body. Her tits were just a bit smaller than mine, but looked really good. Her stomach was tight with a hint of an abs washboard. But, it was her ass that sold me! It was killer and I knew Ty would love to shove his meat up in her and fuck her good.

Sharese was pretty tall and looked like an ebony goddess! She had really big tits with large gold hoop piercings in her nipples and her clit hood. Her tummy wasn't quite as tight as Essie's, but looked good in a voluptuous way. She, also, had a classic black woman's booty...big, round and dying to be fucked. Both of the women had shaved pussies.

I noticed Essie had a watch on, so I asked, "What time is it, please?" She told me it was a quarter to 11, so I said, "I'm supposed to do another show at 11. How about the two of you take my place and we'll see what you have." They both smiled at me and each other. I then asked, "What will you be doing up there?"

"Well," Essie said, "We can do a girl on girl bit. I don't think our dates would appreciate us fucking some other dudes on their dime."

"Okay, that sounds good. Follow me to the dressing room and we'll introduce you. Do you have stage names, or are the names you gave me working names?" They affirmed that the names they gave me were working names, so I gathered up their clothes and told them they wouldn't need them for a while and escorted them to the dressing room. They told me they would like a long bluesy/jazzy song to be played.

I told the MC the girls names and that they would be performing at 11 and told him the music they wanted. When I left the dressing room, I called Leann and asked if she knew Sharese and Essie. She said she did and that she told them about working for us and how they were really interested.

After I hung up, I walked to the table where Ty and the other two guys were. He asked me where the two girls were and I said, "They'll be out in a minute. The reason I came over here originally, is that I have an idea about how to make the sex shows better. We should build a medium sized, round stage right in the middle of the room with all of the tables around it, so more of our patrons can be closer to the action instead of the handful near the stage. We can install some spot lights right over it and some others around the room to focus on the performers. I think it would be hot."

Ty thought about what I told him and then he said, "Yeah, I think you're right. Let's get that done on Monday and Tuesday when we're closed. So, where are the two...what the fuck?"

I turned to see Sharese and Essie take the stage and begin to make out which caused me to smile. "Uh, Ty, Sharese and Essie took me to the bathroom because they wanted to ask me if they could work here. They currently work for an 'escort agency' and are friends of Leann. I told them they could do a show as part of their interview. I'll have them fill in the paperwork tomorrow and will have Pete do a thorough check on them over the week."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers