Black Lesbian Stud Tries Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Daria answered, and she purred with contentment as Stephen spread her ass cheeks, and lubricated her. He rubbed his hard dick against Daria's ass cheeks, then pushed his dick into her butt hole. For Stephen, this was a first as well. He'd gotten fucked by women wearing strap-on dildos and by well-endowed, masculine men, but he'd never fucked a woman in the ass before...

"Oh nice," Stephen murmured, noting the tightness of Daria's asshole. Daria moaned softly, surrendering to the ecstasy she felt as Stephen took control of her. Face down and ass up, he fucked her without holding back. As his dick filled her backdoor, Daria squealed in delight. Sliding her hand under her strap-on dildo, Daria fingered her wet pussy as Stephen's dick filled her ass.

"So this is what it's like," Daria said, much later, as she lay in Stephen's arms. Stephen nodded, and kissed her forehead, and her lips. He'd fucked and gotten fucked by more women and men than he could count, but what he felt with Daria in his arms, he didn't have a name for it. Stephen felt scared, but in a good way. He didn't have a name for that sensation either...

"Yes, it's called making love," Stephen said, and Daria smiled, and kissed him. What will happen next for these two best friends? They're on uncharted territory. A reclusive Bisexual man with an anything-goes attitude when it comes to sex, and a masculine woman who, after years of only loving women, is now exploration her repressed attraction to Bisexual men. Can the world handle a pair like these two? Only time will tell!

12