Black Lifestyle

Story Info
Asian couple's life changed after an unexpected encounter.
2.6k words
4.57
29.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your booking is confirmed!"

The confirmation was shown on my computer screen. After some persuasion, I finally managed to get a green light from Alice to book two nights of stay in a boutique hotel in Tiong Bahru, a somehow hip central area in Singapore. Work and routine had gotten the best of us. We were drained and really needed a break. We didn't wanna spend a bomb, so I came up with the idea of staying for a few days in a local hotel for us to get some breathing space.

My name was Michael and I was in my early 30s. My wife, Alice, was 2 years younger than me. She was stunning by all measures. She was slender with B-cup breast and white porcelain skin. She always liked to keep herself in shape by going to the gym and swimming once or twice a week. As for me, I played tennis twice a week with some neighbours and while I was not a muscle man with six packs, at least, I was in a decent shape.

We checked into the hotel on Friday afternoon. It was the second week of January, so the weather was cooling. I was in my white t-shirt, shorts and slippers. Alice wore her favourite black tank top, denim shorts and slippers. She chose red Victoria Secret bra which matched her tank top nicely. The hotel and its service were simply amazing. It adopted modern minimalist design with light blue and grey as the main colours. There was a king-size bed accompanied by two standing lamps. The bathroom was just around the corner and the most amazing part was that both the bedroom and the bathroom had large glass windows facing the outside. It added some sexiness to the room atmosphere. I wondered if the people outside could see what was going on in the room.

"Well, even if they can, who cares?" I thought.

After resting for a while, we had nice dinner nearby and took a walk along a stretch of cafes and pubs. We finally settled on a local cafe. Our table was a bit secluded. It was far behind the alley. I ordered cafe latté while she opted to have a cup of lemon-grass tea. Most people sat in the front side of the cafe. Only one other customer was there. It was a black guy.

"He must have been a businessman on a trip," I thought.

He focused on his laptop looking at what looked like a spreadsheet. After about what seemed like 30 minutes, I went to the restroom. When I was back, I found that the black guy made some small conversation with Alice and his laptop was closed. Looking at me, he introduced himself. His name was Will. He was American and he was a businessman on a trip. He just joined his company less than 3 months ago and had to handle the sales in Southeast Asia. There was a big mess created by the previous sales executive, so he had an uphill task to calm down the upset customers in the region and put things in order.

He was married. He and his wife lived in Los Angeles. He explained that he came to Singapore at least once a month and every time, he would stay for 3 - 5 days depending on the amount of work at hand. This time, he came on Thursday and he would leave on Tuesday of the following week. He just finished what he had to do for the day, so he was taking a rest sipping his black coffee and made some casual talk to us. Our conversation was warm and normal. It was mainly about career, family and our countries. Suddenly, his phone rang. A message just came and it was accompanied by a nude photo of a white girl. Alice could not contain her shock. Will apologised, but it was not enough to contain my wife's curiosity.

"Your wife?" she asked.

"No, she's my hotwife," he answered.

Alice was confused trying to digest his words.

"Your wife is beautiful," she let out words of praise.

I laughed a little bit and I thought it was due to what I thought was obviously a self praise by this guy about his wife. Not knowing the real meaning of hotwife, I thought he meant that his wife was hot. Then, another message arrived. This time, it was with a photo of the same white girl with a white guy.

Alice's eyes grew big.

"Oh, sorry!" he apologized politely.

Will answered the message and put his phone back onto the table.

"That's her husband," he said.

"I've been a bull for this couple for a year now. I'm overseas now, so we just exchange some naughty photos."

At this moment, I felt something rising in my shorts. Sexual talk like this got me aroused easily.

"A bull?" Elaine asked curiously. She certainly didn't know the meaning of this word.

"It's kind of a lifestyle, a niche lifestyle. Some couples engage bulls to spice up their sex lives. I fuck her once or twice a week. I give her what her husband can't."

Alice was visibly shocked.

"Does your wife know about this?"

"Yes, she does. She is fine with it as long as I let her know."

Alice gasped. She wanted to say something, but could not find the right word. All of this time, I said nothing. I was not that surprised though. I always had the impression that the people in America were more sexually open.

"Are you okay?" Will asked Elaine as her face showed mixed emotion.

"I'm fine. I'm just...," she explained, trying to compose herself.

"Surprised? Well, people nowadays are more open minded. When things become boring, they look for some spices to get back the excitement."

"I see," Alice replied, still in disbelief.

"If you're interested, feel free to try it for yourself. I'm here till Tuesday," Will said with a grin.

"No offence to both of you. This is just some offer. I don't bite and you can always stop anytime."

His words came like a thunderbolt. Both of us were silent. My wife's body shivered a little. Her eyes suddenly focused on her tea cup.

He took a name card, wrote something and passed it to me.

"Here is my name card. This is my room number. I stay in that hotel over there," he said while pointing to our hotel across the street.

"I will fly back on Wednesday morning. Do feel free to give me a call if you guys are keen to know more. I'll be more than happy to guide you," he blinked his eyes to us.

"We stay there too actually," I told him.

"Oh, really? What a coincidence! Do you wanna head back together?"

We three headed back to our hotel together. In the lift, I realized that his room was on the top floor. It was a suite. He invited us to take a look at his suite and we somehow agreed, so we went there.

It was 9.30 pm. His room was very spacious with a 3-seater sofa, two 1-seater sofas and a coffee table. Bedroom was next door. He offered us beer. Conversation was pleasant, but after what felt like 20 minutes or so, Alice was slightly tipsy and started to inquire about Will's hotwife.

Raised in a traditional Asian family, Alice didn't believe that size mattered. For her, sex was all about feeling, about connection, about wifely duty.

Will explained how the hotwife's husband would get a hard on watching his wife getting fucked by him. He boasted about his 11-inch cock. Alice couldn't believe him at first. Talking about this made Will have a hard on and it was visible through his shorts. My wife looked at it and her mouth was wide in disbelief. Will noticed what she was looking at and he also noticed that I also had a hard on. My cock, which was only 4.5 inches long, was a far cry from his. Nevertheless, the silhouette of my shorts made it visible. Will whispered something to Alice and she looked at me. She couldn't believe that I had a hard on watching her admiring someone else's cock.

"Do you wanna see it?" Will asked her while slowly pulling down his shorts and underwear. His cock sprang. It was really 11 inches long. It was black. It was thick and meaty with large mushroom head. Alice was mesmerized by it. She couldn't believe that a man's cock could grow this big. She carefully looked at it from different angles. The atmosphere in the room changed. Her right hand slowly tried to reach it. Will was all smile. My breath grew faster. For some reason, I felt aroused.

She first touched it with one finger, then two fingers. Then, she grabbed the whole length of it. She inspected the head and the cock hole. She started to stroke it slowly. Will's eyes closed slightly. He obviously enjoyed my wife's hand job. Pre-cum started to appear on his cock's head. It was clear, like morning dew. She then used her left hand to stroke his cock while her right hand touched the cock's head and pre-cum. Her face grew closer and closer to his cock. She took a deep breath inhaling the black cock's aroma.

Blowjob was never my wife's favourite sexual activity. She was pretty conservative about sex and she felt that it was dirty to put a penis in her mouth. So, for us, it was always vaginal sex in missionary position or cow-girl position.

This time, however, it was different. She started kissing the shaft, then she let out her tongue to lick the shaft base, slowly moving to the tip. She closed her eyes when her tongue swept over the thick pre-cum accumulating at the tip of his cock. I could tell that she swallowed it. She opened her mouth and took the entire cock's head in. She went deeper and deeper, but she found it difficult to accommodate his size. It was too long and too thick. Will's breath went faster. He was clearly enjoying the moment.

His hands started to explore my wife's body starting from her shoulders down to her back and finally her boobs. My wife didn't resist. She moaned slightly when he cupped her breasts. She kept sucking his cock. She did it slowly without any rush, clearly enjoying each time it went deep into her mouth.

My cock grew even harder. I started to touch myself. Then, Will carefully pulled down her tank top and bra, exposing her breasts. He played with her pink nipples. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch.

He took off his t-shirt and slowly pulled her tank top from her waist up to her breast. She stopped her blowjob, rose and removed her tank top and her bra. It was a beautiful sight for him. A pair of white B-cup breasts were now so close to his face. He didn't waste any more time. He kissed her left nipple gently and then, licked it while touching the right one with his right hand. She moaned. He now sucked her left breast. Her moan grew louder as his suction grew stronger. It was not rough. It was powerful, but gentle, done with the right rhythm.

He then moved on to the right breast and his right hand slowly moved down. Her right hand was on his cock stroking it as best as she could. He pulled down her shorts a bit and touched her pussy from outside of her panty. It sent electricity to her. She started to grind her pussy against his right hand. Her panty was very wet.

Suddenly, he stopped. He removed the rest of his shorts and underwear. She stood up and removed her panty. They were now totally naked. Will invited her to sit on his lap. Guilt suddenly came to her.

"It was just sitting, nothing more," she thought.

She covered her pussy with her right hand trying to avoid any contact with his cock head and then, sat on his lap just behind his cock. She was facing me. Will started to knead both of her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned. Without realizing it, her pussy went closer and closer to his cock till it finally touched the base of his cock. She ground her pussy against the length of his cock.

"It can't be dangerous, can it be? As long as I stay clear from his cock's head, it should be fine," she thought, reassuring herself.

Will's trimmed pubic hair brushed against her butts and her pussy lips ground against his cock's length. Will started to kiss her shoulders and back. She moaned in ecstasy. My shorts got wet. I was leaking pre-cum. The scene became hotter.

She kept grinding higher and higher until at one point his cock's head brushed against her pussy lips. She knew it and now, she already forgot about her initial resistance. She slowed down her grinding. An amazing moment was just about come. His cock head slowly pressed against her pussy lips and it went deeper with each slow grinding. When the whole head went inside, she came. Her body was electrified and Will was trying to support her, but it was uncontrollable, she instead went down some more. Slowly, each inch disappeared into her soft pink pussy. She was surprised by his girth. It was thick and it made her feel so full. She continued to go down taking his cock deeper and deeper.

Finally, he was fully inside her. She turned her head. They kissed for the first time. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Will's hip started to move. She started to moan with each thrust. I could see her pussy lips stuck on his cock when he pulled out and when he thrust it in, she let out a moan.

His hands played with her nipples. They kissed, exchanging saliva. Their bodies started to sweat. The climax was near. His thrust became longer and deeper. It became more irregular and he mouthed the words.

"Can I?"

She nodded with her eyes still closed.

He thrust his cock a few more times and then, he shoved it all in. His balls tightened. It pumped stream after stream of his seed into my depth of my wife's womb. When she felt the warm explosion in her pussy, she screamed and her body shook wildly. They both were panting. I came seeing my wife taking it all from this black guy. My pants were completely wet.

They kissed again and my wife finally tried to stand up. His cock, completely milked, but still somehow not limped, fell out of her pussy. I could see clearly her gapping pussy. Her pussy was stretched. Cum flowed out. It was thick and white.

She dressed up and we headed back to our room. She didn't bother to clean herself up. Her pussy was still leaking of his cum when she wore back her panty.

Back in our room, we lay naked on our bed trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"He came a lot. I still can feel it. It's still leaking out of me."

I closed my eyes. My cock started to get hard again.

"Are you angry?" she asked me.

I opened my eyes.

"What do you think?" I looked at her and at my hard cock.

She saw my hard on. She smiled and gave me a long deep kiss.

"Shall we see him again tomorrow?"

Her question drove me to the edge and I came immediately. It was so powerful that some of my cum landed on the TV screen. She laughed. She knew, while it might have been her first time trying a big black cock, it wouldn't be her last time. We just adopted a new lifestyle and it was a sexy one.