Black Man Dominates Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal spit some saliva onto his fingers, and rubbed it on my anus. He put a thick finger inside me, and it felt as big as a cock. I moaned loudly as his finger explored my asshole. Then he had two fingers inside me, working it vigorously.

"You ready to have my cock up your ass?" he asked.

"Yes, give it to me," I said. "Fuck my ass."

"Well I'll be damned," he said. "What happened to the nice little Asian girl?"

He spread my cheeks apart with his hands and pushed his cock against my sphincter. As Cal forced himself past the tight opening, I couldn't help but let out a cry of pain. His thick cock was splitting me open in a way that didn't seem natural.

"So you like having a black dick up your ass?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I said. "Fuck my hole, daddy."

"Okay, I like that," he said. "Tell your daddy how it feel now."

"You feel so big inside me, daddy," I cried. "Use your baby girl like a whore."

He started fucking my ass with hard fast strokes, and it was arousing. I moaned in pleasure as we worked his cock deep into my ass.

"Take that black cock, you little bitch," Cal spit out with hostility. I was starting to realize that Cal was an angry fucker. Sex didn't mellow him out, it only brought out the hate. I kind of liked it. I could tell he was enjoying himself.

"You're a nice piece of Asian ass," he said, pulling his dick out of my ass. "I should've tapped this earlier."

He ran his hands over my ass, feeling it all around. Suddenly, he spanked me hard, with his open hand. It stung.

"Oh daddy," I exclaimed. "That hurts!"

"You love it," he said, spanking me again. "You're a little submissive girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I said. "I'm a good girl."

"Aren't you cheating on Steven, though?" he asked. "Sounds like you need to be punished."

He spanked me again, this time so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. Then he did it, again and again, until my ass felt like it was on fire. I knew he wanted me to beg.

"Please, daddy, stop," I whimpered. "I'll do anything you say."

"Good girl," he said. "Now you do whatever I want, and we won't have any more trouble."

He pulled my ass up so that I was on my knees, with my head down on the bed.

"Now, don't make me mad," he warned.

He pushed himself back into my ass. I didn't think it was possible, but he fucked me even harder than he had before. After a few minutes, he let out a deep guttural groan as he came into my ass.

Flipping me onto my back, he offered me his cock. Without hesitating, I took it into my mouth and cleaned him off.

"Good girl," he said, as I lapped at his cock. "That's a good girl."

"You're a freak, just like your mama," Cal said. "Like mother, like daughter."

"What!" I yelled in surprise. I couldn't quite comprehend what he was saying. "Wait, what?"

"Oh, yeah, your mama's a good little fuck herself," he said. "She can't get enough black dick."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My polite, demure mother was a slutty black cock whore herself. I had thought of my sluttiness as a rebellion against my conventional mother. Now I was learning that I was actually following in her footsteps.

"Her pussy's a little looser than yours after twenty years of stretching her out," he went on. "And she's got a little nicer body with the bigger titties instead of the flat chest you've got."

Twenty years? I was blown away by the revelation. I couldn't even process the information in any meaningful way. My mind went first toward denial. Certainly my mom couldn't have been having an affair with Cal all these years. Cal was just saying that to mess with me, I concluded.

I had just enough time to tidy things up and get myself together before Steven came home from work. I felt a bit ashamed of myself sitting on my tender thrashed buttocks with Cal and Steven and feeling the cum leaking out of my asshole.

Cal calmly explained to Steven what he was going to do during the week, and I couldn't hear a word he was saying. All I could think of was what his cock had done to me just a little earlier. When Steven told Cal that he had to go out of town this weekend, Cal looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I wasn't sure what it meant, but I was worried that maybe I was going to see more of him. I didn't know if I could take anymore of his oversized cock.

The next morning, when I get back from dropping Steven off at the airport, Cal is already inside the house, having let himself in with the key we gave him. But instead of working on the project downstairs, he's working on my bedroom door. He's turned the lock around so it now locks from the outside.

When he sees me, he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into the room, and pushes me down onto my knees.

"You ready for my cock?" he asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Yes, what?" he says. "It's yes, sir, or yes, daddy?"

"Yes, daddy," I say. "What did my mom call you?"

"She calls me 'daddy' or 'Mr. Mitchell' or 'Mr. Cal," Cal snorts out a laugh. "She still says, 'yes, sir, Mr. Mitchell'."

I undo his belt and take out his cock. I just saw it yesterday, but I'm shocked to see it again. It doesn't seem possible, but it looks even bigger now.

"Shit, what are you waiting for?" Cal says, impatiently.

I put his dick in my mouth, but Cal grabs my head and pushes his cock deeper.

"No more mister nice guy today," he says. "You're taking it all the way down."

The large cock head makes it past my gag reflex, but not without a few moments of panic on my part. Then, he's sliding it down my throat. I've been there before, and I try to relax and not fight it.

"You love having a black man's dick all the way down your throat, girl?"

Having a cock lodged in your throat is not like having it in your pussy or in your ass. There isn't that element of pleasure in it, and you're just trying to survive it without too much damage to yourself. And no matter what anyone says, you can't breathe while a cock is in your throat.

"Shit," I hear him say. "You can take it as good as your mom."

Cal has got his cock so far down my throat that I can feel his prickly pubic hairs up against my lips. He's clearly trying to see how long I can take it, and seems to be enjoying my discomfort. I start to push him away from me, but he's too strong. But just when I think I might pass out, he pulls his dick out of me.

"Fuck, that was good," Cal says.

I collapse onto the floor, and while I'm panting and trying to catch my breath, I feel Cal's hot cum splash on my face.

"Fucking piece of trash," he says. "Tell me the truth, you suck cock before?"

"Yes," I admit.

"How many?"

"A lot," I confess.

"You're nothing but a fucking whore," he says.

As I wipe the cum away from my eyes, I hear the door slam, and the lock turning. I jump up and go to the door. It's locked, and I can't get out.

"Fuck, Cal," I yell. "Open this door."

There's no response, and I start pounding on the door, but there's no response. I know he's down there, but he won't respond.

"Hey you, asshole!" I yell. "Open the fucking door!"

He doesn't answer. I decide that I'd better take a different approach.

"Daddy, I'm sorry," I cry. "I'll be good. Please let me out."

There's still no response. At least my computer and phone are with me. I get dressed and start work, hoping that Cal will come up and let me out at some point. It's funny when you're stuck in a room with no way out, it drives you a little crazy. I tried to calm myself down and get some work done. At least I work mainly remotely from home, so no one was going to know that I was locked in my own by a man who was going to come back and fuck me.

But Cal didn't come back that whole afternoon. I was a little pissed. I hadn't even eaten anything before driving Steven to the airport, and I was starved. I was thirsty too. Fortunately, there was a bathroom attached. I went to drink some water out of the sink, but no water came out of the faucet. Cal had shut off the water.

I tried calling Cal's phone, but he didn't answer. Eventually, it was evening, and Cal was still not there. I was starting to get worried, and pissed. I texted him that if he didn't come and let me out that I would get his wife's number from my parents and tell her what he did.

In about half an hour, the door opened, and Cal walked in. I tried to leave, but he wouldn't let me. He glared at me, then slapped me hard, across the face.

"Fuck, Cal!" I cried out. "That really hurt."

"You'll have a mark there, too, princess," he said. "Don't you ever threaten me, do you hear?"

"You locked me in my own house all day long!" I whined.

He slapped me again. I'm not stupid. I stopped talking and looked at my feet.

"Now suck my cock," he ordered.

"Yes, daddy," I said meekly, as I got on my knees.

Fortunately, he didn't try to jam it down my throat this time, but was content to let me service the head of his cock. After a short time, he pulled me onto the bed. I spread my legs for him, but he told me to get on all fours.

"Your mama loves this position," he said.

"Umph," I grunted as he shoved his dick into me.

"You love hearing about how I fucked your mama," he said as he pumped into me.

"Oh... god... so.. big..." I said as his cock stretched me past its maximum capacity.

"Your mama loved to come doggy style," Cal said as he continued to pump in and out of me. "She loved getting black dick this way."

"Oh god, so good," I cried out, unexpectedly turned on by hearing about my mom.

"Next time I fuck your mama, I'll take a video and show you how a real whore takes black cock," he said. "Not a little amateur like you."

"I want to see you fuck my mom," I whimpered. "I want to see that."

After I came on his cock, Cal pulled out of my pussy. He gave me a sip of water from a bottle of water. But after one sip, he took the bottle away. I reached for the bottle, and he batted my hands away.

"Let's see you earn it," he said.

I dropped onto my knees to suck his cock, but he told me he wanted to fuck my ass.

"You want me to lube up, or do you want it dry?" he asked.

"Lubed, please," I said.

"Go get me some lube, then, girl," he said.

I took some lubricant out of the nightstand, and applied some to his cock. Despite letting me lubricate his cock, Cal was not gentle. He showed me no mercy as he fucked me hard up the ass, going as deep as he could.

"You thought you had me figured out, didn't you girl?" Cal asked as he pounded my ass.

I could only whimper in submission.

"You thought you would let me think you didn't want me to fuck you, right?" he asked.

"I guess the tables have turned."

He was right. I thought I was in control, but I wasn't. Cal was going to teach me a lesson.

"I don't like being played by anyone," he said. "Least of all by little girls like you."

After he finished by coming in my ass, Cal sat next to me on the bed and took out a sandwich and took a few bites.

"I brought this for you, but I'm going to eat it now," he said. "You tried to fuck with me and threatened to call my wife."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"How would you like it if I called Steven and told him you spread your legs for me?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't lock you in your bedroom all day," I countered.

"Have some water," he said, handing me the water bottle.

I was thirsty. I drank from the bottle. As I was drinking, Cal got up and went toward the door.

"Wait!" I said. "Don't go!"

"Sorry, I got to go," he said.

"Please, I'm hungry," I said.

"You should've thought of that before you threatened me," he said. With that, he left, locking me in my bedroom again.

Then, the room went dark. Cal had shut off the electricity to my room. Fortunately I had just enough battery in my phone to take Steven's phone call later that night.

On Sunday, I woke up hungry and thirsty. By now, it wasn't just psychological. I hadn't eaten since Friday night. I wondered how long Cal was going to torture me.

Cal finally arrived around ten o'clock. He had a paper bag that I hoped had food. Unfortunately, he took two dildos out of the bag. They were both unreal looking.

"These are extra thick dildos," he said. "I got them through LoveHoney for your mama."

"Shit, Cal," I said. "I can't take those."

"This one is seven and a half circumference," he said, holding one up. "The other is 9 inches around."

Cal pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my chest. He took the larger one and put it against my mouth.

"Let's see if you can take this in your mouth," he said.

He forced the head of the dildo into my mouth, but it couldn't even go more than half an inch into my mouth. The thing was wider than a coke can.

"Your mama can't take this one either," he laughed.

Fortunately, he didn't try to push it in further. It would have definitely split my lip and dislocated my jaw.

The other dildo was slightly smaller but still looked huge to me. As Cal pushed it into my mouth, it stretched my lips to the limit, and I felt panicky. My jaws were open as wide as they could be, and I was afraid I had done something to them as I heard them click. I thought Cal was going to try to push it down my throat, but he mercifully only gently pumped it back and forth in my mouth before taking it out.

"How big was that fucking thing?" I asked as I massaged my jaw.

"Seven and a half inches in diameter, baby girl," Cal said. "Your mama can barely take it. You did better than her with it."

Cal got between my legs, and I knew what was coming next. I was glad that he at least applied some lubrication to the monster dildo first.

"Oh my fucking god, no!" I yelled as Cal pushed the huge dildo up against my pussy. "That's not going to fit!"

"Your mama takes it just fine," Cal said calmly as he attempted to finesse the rubber monster into me.

"No, please," I pleaded. "Oh daddy, please, no."

I could tell that it was stretching me out in an unnatural way. I let out a scream of pain, and tried to squirm away, but Cal held me with one hand while working the dildo into me with the other.

"Shut yo mouth," Cal said as I continued to scream.

Some part of the large phallus was inside me now, and the pain was barely tolerable. I didn't even want to look to see how much was inside. Cal stopped pushing to let me get used to the size of it. I stopped screaming.

"Oooh, oooh, it's too big, daddy," I cried.

"Oh, baby girl, it look like it's gonna hurt for sure," Cal said with a laugh in his voice.

"Cal, please, don't do this," I said.

Cal started pumping the dildo back and forth in my pussy, making me scream in pain again.

"God, you're a noisy ho," he complained.

He pulled the big dildo out of me. It was a big relief.

"Did you really fuck my mom with that thing?" I asked.

"Hell, no," he replied. "I respect your mama too much to stretch her out like that!"

"Then why did you do that to me?" I asked.

"Because you're a whiny little bitch that needs to be put in her place," he said.

Cal got between my legs and I looked down to see that his cock was big and hard. I felt a shiver go up my spine as I anticipated him entering me. I wanted to reach for his cock and pull it inside me, but I knew Cal didn't want that. It felt so good to feel his cock go inside me.

"Shit, girl, you're still tight after stretching you out," he said. "You feel as tight as your mama the first time I fucked her."

"Did she like it as much as I do?" I asked.

"She cried the first time I fucked her," Cal said. "Tears of joy."

"When was the first time?" I asked.

"You and your daddy went to visit your grandma for the weekend. She must've been about the same age you are now," he replied. "I fucked her all weekend, just like I'm fucking you now."

As Cal fucked me, he continued to tell me about my mother.

"Unlike you, she had never tried many things before I showed her," he said. "Never had a cock down her throat, never had one up her ass. I showed her a lot of things that weekend."

He fucked me hard, and we both came quickly. I could tell there was a lot of cum, and some of it squished out of my pussy as he continued to pound me after he was done ejaculating.

"Please, Cal," I pleaded. "Let me out, I haven't eaten since Friday night."

"You should've thought of that before you decided to be a bad girl," he said.

"Come on, Cal," I said. "Enough is enough. You've had your fun, now let me go."

But he shook his head, and started to close the door.

"Oh, I got my men working downstairs," he said. "So don't be yelling."

"Why didn't you tell me before I screamed?" I said, upset by the fact that everyone had heard me not only having a fairly loud orgasm, but also screaming bloody murder while he had the dildo inside me. "Fuck, now everyone knows you just fucked me."

The door slammed shut.

"Cal!" I yelled. "At least turn on the electricity! Please!"

The power did come on in my bedroom, but Cal did not return. I could hear work being done downstairs. I wondered how long Cal was going to keep this up. Was he going to keep me up in my room for the entire weekend? And was he going to starve me the whole time?

When Cal came back to my room at lunchtime, he silently pushed me facedown onto my bed, pulled down my pants and fucked my ass. Knowing that his men were still downstairs, I tried my best to stifle my screams, despite the fact that Cal went deep into my ass. After a while, he pulled out of my ass and put his dirty cock into my pussy.

But he seemed to lose interest and pulled out without coming. I felt disappointment when he pulled out because I was just about to come. At least he didn't make me take his dirty cock in my mouth.

"Are you really going to not let me out the whole weekend?" I asked him.

"Well, I think you deserve it,:" he said. "First, you tried to play me like a fool, and second, you threatened to call my wife."

"Would you let me out as a favor to my mom?" I asked.

"What, are you going to go run to your mama?" he said, laughing.

"Did you really fuck my mom?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I really don't know," I said. "It seems possible, but unlikely."

"Why don't you call her and find out," he said.

I didn't want to talk to my mom about having sex with Cal. That seemed too weird.

"And you know," he said. "I'm not the only black man that's enjoyed your mama."

Now my mind was really blown. Having one affair was within the realm of possibility, I couldn't even process the reality that my mom was as slutty as I was. Cal got up to leave.

"Will you at least give me some food and water?" I whined.

"Nope," he said. "Unless you want to eat some dog food. I will bring you a dish of dog food, even some of the good stuff that Deirdre feeds her baby."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"How hungry are you?" he asked.

"At least turn on the water so I can flush the toilet," I said.

"Water is on," he said. "I turned it on this morning."

Cal left, and I drank some water out of the bathroom faucet. It dawned on me that Cal was really going to make me go the whole weekend without food.

At around four o'clock, the sounds of workers subsided, and I looked out the window to see them leaving the house. I saw that Cal was leaving, too, and I was tempted to shout out the window, but I didn't. I guess I was hoping that if I wasn't going to get food, I at least wanted him to come and fuck me. The pull I felt toward him was very strong. I could see how my mom could have become entangled with him.

My more immediate concern was that Steven was returning on an eight o'clock flight. How was I going to pick him up from the airport. Or if I couldn't, how was I going to explain my predicament. Or, I wondered if Cal was going to fuck me until Steven walked in the door.

A couple of hours later, I heard Cal's truck pull up to the house. I went to the window like an expectant teenager waiting for her prom date. Despite being hungry and a little dizzy from not having eaten in over 48 hours, I wanted Cal's big body between my legs.