Black Market Bidder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still shocked every time he did that, whether on her lips or head, not sure how to feel about it just yet but her cheeks spoke for her as they turned red. With a smirk, Leon took her hand and lead her to her door.

"Breakfast awaits, my girl." He declared as he typed in the pass-code and opened the door for her. As he lead her down, AJ noticed that he was dressed in a casual white t-shirt pretty identical to the one she wore her first night there and a pair of black pajama bottoms. She took in the image, never expecting to see him so relaxed and casual. She decided that it was a good look on him.

Leon lead her down the stairs and straight to the dining area where there seemed to be a mini buffet waiting for them. There were two settings placed, one at the head of the table and one to the right of it, facing the side window. Pancakes, french toast, muffins, sausage, eggs, bacon and coffee waited for them on the table. Leon pulled out her chair, allowing her to sit before he settled into his own spot. With a smile, AJ poured herself some coffee, added some cream and sugar and happily took a small sip. Leon watched her for a moment before pouring his own, drinking it black.

"So Aiden, tell me about yourself." Leon said, putting a few pancakes on his plate. AJ chewed on her bottom lip as she grabbed a chocolate muffin, fiddling with it.

"What would you like to know?" She asked, tearing off a piece of the pastry and popping it in her mouth. Leon raised an eyebrow as he poured syrup over his pancakes.

"Well, for starters, why do you insist on being called AJ instead of your given name? I feel like there's a story behind that." Leon asked and AJ almost choked on the muffin. That was a question she was not expecting and she wasn't sure she was ready to answer it but as she looked at him, she wondered why not? It was only that no one else knew exactly why. Very few people even knew her real name. AJ sighed and leaned back against the back of the chair.

"It's a long story..." She tried to stall but Leon wasn't having it. He placed his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his interlocked fingers and giving her his undivided attention. AJ sighed again. "My parents married young. My mother was a timid and passive person, my father was an abusive heroine addict," AJ began and she saw Leon tense but he stayed quiet.

"My mother married my father because she got pregnant with me. My dad wanted a boy, of course and when he found out that she was having a girl, he beat her pretty badly. So badly that she was put on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm lucky to even be here," AJ said and dared to look up at Leon. His eyes were blazing but he was still silent, letting her speak. She quickly looked away.

"When I was born, my father named me. He filled out all the paperwork while my mom was still knocked out and recovering. His name was Aiden, too." AJ could feel the tears filling her eyes but she blinked them away. "I grew up under his hand and under his belt. When I was twelve, my mom became pregnant again. My dad responded by pushing her down the stairs. She broke her neck and died instantly." AJ blinked away the visual memory in her mind and composed herself.

"I saw him do it and I wasn't afraid to let the cops know, whether he killed me for it or not. Long story short, my dad was arrested and died three years later in jail when he was involved in a brawl. My mom's mom raised me but she died right after I graduated high school. I haven't used my given name since the day my mom died. I'd change it but it's just easier to go by AJ." She concluded with a shrug.

Leon was silent for a long time before he slowly stood up from the table and moved to stand in front of the window behind his chair.

"Did your father beat you?" He finally asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared out at the scenery. AJ blinked, thinking that that was implied but she answered anyway.

"Um...yeah. He beat me almost every day." She answered clinically. AJ didn't like crying over her parents. She saw Leon close his eyes and take a deep breath.

"You were abused as a child only to be abducted and sold against your will as an adult to me, a man who claims to own and control you without even knowing you," He whispered and AJ started to tremble. Now she was feeling angry.

"Don't you dare do that, Leon." She said shakily and Leon turned to look at her.

"What?"

"Don't you dare!" AJ suddenly screamed, jolting from her seat and taking a few steps back. Leon uncrossed his arms and turned to fully face her, his face showing shock and confusion. "You don't get to feel sorry for me, you don't get to regret what you've done because of what I just told you!" She yelled and with every step Leon made towards her, she took one back to keep distance between them. Tears spilled from her eyes but AJ couldn't stop them. Her control was gone.

"If you ever regret last night, or any part of this arrangement at all, regret it because it's wrong whether I was abused or not. Regret it because you've hurt me, because you've done things to me against my will, not because I'm already damaged!" She continued to yell, crying as she let out every bit of emotion she felt. Whether she enjoyed the physical feelings of last night or not, she would not let Leon twist her past to get pity for himself.

"Don't use my past to feel sorry for yourself for the choices you made!" AJ screamed once more and right as Leon reached her, she turned and bolted from the room. She ignored Leon calling her name and ran back up the stairs to lock herself into her room.

Leon stood there dumbfounded. The emotion in the conversation had escalated so quickly that he had absolutely no idea what just happened. He was torn between wanting to run after her to comfort her and make her feel better or to run after her and punish her for the behavior.

After a moment, he did start to feel guilty though. AJ opened up to him and he turned around and made it about him. Leon turned back towards the window, re-crossing his arms over his chest. He knew AJ was hurting and understood why she went off on him but he also believed that personal feelings shouldn't reflect on how a person treats others.

Leon was sad for her but angry at her. AJ's firecracker attitude needed to either be tamed or redirected and Leon hoped for the latter. He didn't want to hurt AJ's spirit but Leon was one to get his way. He was used to it and it's how he liked it and that wasn't going to end now.

Resolved, Leon suddenly turned and made to run out of the room but ran right into the petite figure of Penny. Penny squealed and gripped onto his shoulder with one hand, the other holding a planner book. Leon grabbed onto her small upper arms before the impact of their little dance could send her flying.

"Mr. Braxton, I am so sorry!" Penny cried, immediately wriggling from his grip but Leon just chuckled.

"No worries, Pen. What's up?" He asked, hiding the fact that his own heart was beating pretty fast, and stuffing his hands in his pockets casually.

"U-Um," Penny fumbled, still recovering as she opened the planner. "I uh, just wanted to confirm the location of this year's gala," Penny stated. "I know you decided on May 26th but I'm already getting emails asking whether it will take place here or at the location in Portland." Penny said, looking up at Leon questioningly. He appeared thoughtful for a moment before he smiled.

"How about Portland? That location is bigger," Leon answered and Penny nodded, quickly scribbling in the planner.

"Same guest list as last year?" Penny asked.

"And the years before, yes." Leon answered as Penny continued to write efficiently.

"Perfect, Mr. Braxton. I'll get started on catering plans and entertainment," Penny said and Leon chuckled.

"Pen, I will never not appreciate your creativity and impressive work ethic but it's only March. Don't stress, little one." He said, giving her shoulder a pat before he finally moved to get around her.

Leon knew that he had conflicting parts in him. One half wanted to lay down the law and force AJ into submission, force her to obey and to give her life up to him. The other half just wanted AJ to let him care for her, to listen so he wouldn't have to punish her and to graciously accept this new life that Leon had offered.

He also knew that it was completely up to AJ which part of him she had to deal with. If she was going to be wild and unpredictable, he was going to have to get harsh. Before going to her room though, he made a quick stop to his own. Since he hadn't yet put on jeans for the day, he had to quickly grab one of his black leather belts from his closet.

AJ sat on her bed as angry tears ran down her face. She was sitting crisscross apple sauce and her arms were crossed over her chest as she glared down at her comforter. All she could think about was Leon and how he could have the audacity to do what he did. It's almost as if he wanted her to feel sorry for him over what she went through, not only in her childhood but with him as well.

AJ could feel her glare darken as she was also angry with herself. How the hell could she allow herself to open up to him like that? To allow herself to feel comforted by him? She had to remember that no matter what, above all else, that Leon was her abductor and now, after last night, her abuser. Whether her body responded intensely favorably to it or not, she could not be weak.

No matter how warm he was, how comforting his touch could be, how soothing his voice could sound, how sexy his dominance could be, how exciting those new feelings could be, it could all twist into horrific pain and fear in a matter of seconds. AJ knew she could choose to behave and obey him, to live with the kind and caring side of Leon but her pride and will were still so strong.

Just as she began to see him differently, he went and said something stupid. Such a small statement he made, almost to himself. Really, it shouldn't have meant anything. Maybe he really did feel bad but AJ couldn't see it that way. Her childhood wasn't Leon's fault but the past few days certainly were and AJ wasn't going to comfort him over what he did to her. It was against her will, even if it was the atom bomb of all orgasms. Fuck that guy.

A part of her really wanted to give Leon a chance too, to try and accept this new life of hers. She had seen microscopic glimpses of a normal human being under the tough, stoic facade he tried to cover himself with when he wasn't being an arrogant player. There were times when he seemed to genuinely care about her but AJ had to slap that thought away. There was absolutely no way that Leon was a decent human being.

As she sat there contemplating the conversation that just took place, and the actions of the night before, AJ felt like a fool. She let herself get lost in the intense ecstasy he had shown her, the exhilaration and power, despite the control and dominance he also instilled in her as he showed her he'd do whatever he wanted with her, even make her feel good. It was so hard to remind herself that they were fake. They were all fake. He was fake; a monster and she could not let herself forget that again.

AJ suddenly heard the click and looked up to see Leon walking into her room. Her body tensed as she caught his neutral expression. She hated that she couldn't read him. She also noticed the belt in his hand and her heart began to beat a little faster. As he closed the door, not taking his eyes off of her, AJ sprung from her bed and stood on the opposite side of it from where he was. Leon stared at her for a long moment, as if contemplating what his next move was going to be. He decided that it would be up to AJ.

"Come here," He said and AJ did not move one muscle. Leon's body seemed to tense. He knew where this was going and he sighed. "AJ, come here," He repeated, his voice now much more firm. AJ's heart thumped as she realized that he had called her by her chosen name but she refused to dwell on it. Fake, fake, fake, she reminded herself. As Leon approached her, she quickly backed up. AJ was very aware of the fact that she was trapped in a cage with a bear but that did not mean that she had to lay down and willingly let herself be mauled.

She knew she wasn't weak, she just needed to be reminded that Leon was not a good man and she got that reminder that morning. He was selfish and his selfishness lead to many more and even worse evil things. By the time Leon was in front of her, AJ's legs were backed up against her love seat but she held his gaze strongly. "AJ, I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to upset you..." He started and AJ actually snorted.

"You were too busy worrying about yourself, Leon," She responded and Leon raised an eyebrow at her. "Tell me why you're suddenly so worried about your conscience?" AJ probed as she saw Leon's neutral wall go right back up over his eyes. She had to keep control too, fight back those excited trembles. "If you were so worried about being judged, maybe you shouldn't be taking part in Black Market dealings," She continued, suddenly feeling brave. Leon tilted his head at her and studied her for a long moment.

"This isn't just about this morning, is it AJ?" He asked. AJ crossed her arms defensively and narrowed her eyes at him. "What's wrong?" Leon's question enraged the girl. At that point, she didn't know who to be more mad at; herself for making it seem like she was okay with any of this, thus making Leon believe that she was going to "behave," or Leon for doing this to her in the first place but also being mostly nice about it! He was so giving in one moment that it made AJ forget literally everything else.

His logic and treatment of her disturbingly almost made sense to AJ and that scared her more than any punishment Leon could dish out. Even with all of this toiling around in her brain, AJ's mouth was not as articulate.

"I hate you," was all she could say. Leon was visibly shocked for a nanosecond before his expression became cold again and that only enraged AJ more. Every time he did that, she felt she had less and less control over not only her own life, but also any power she may hold over this man.

If he cared about her, truly cared about her as another human being, he'd show it without being able to control it. He still had too much control and that meant that AJ was nothing more than an expensive collectible locked in his spare bedroom. Her face burned with anger and before she realized what she was doing, she had her fists balled up. With a frustrated yell, she started hitting his chest as if Leon were a punching bag. Angry tears spewed from her eyes but she barely noticed.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She screamed and Leon seemed to take it in stride. He made no moves to stop her assault and just watched her fists bounce off his body. "I wish I had gotten away! I wish I ran farther, I wish I had screamed for help, I wish I had found the police to arrest you, I wish I hadn't given up so easily so last night never would have happened!" AJ screamed, smacking and punching him as if it would start chipping away at him, making Leon smaller. But it didn't, it only made him feel bigger.

"I was so stupid, you make me feel so stupid! Quit pretending to be nice, quit pretending to care or to be a good person! You're a horrible person, you're an evil man, a monster and the fact that you pretend to be good only makes you more terrible! You stole intimate experiences from me and made me like it! I. Hate. You!" With her last yell, she took one of her balled up fists and, without thinking much about it, brought it across Leon's face.

If it were anyone else, that right hook would've made impressive contact but AJ's punch only managed to turn Leon's head just slightly as if he had been flicked. AJ stood there, taking in deep, angry breaths as Leon tried to wrap his head around what had just happened. When he looked back at her, his eyes were on fire and AJ suddenly realized what she had done. A part of her was scared but the bigger part of her was proud and maybe a little excited.

Without much hesitation, Leon reached forward and grabbed a fist full of AJ's hair as if he were a striking cobra. He gripped her hair and pulled her face close to his, their noses were almost touching. AJ winced but held in her pained noises and did everything she could to stomp down the tingling arousal she felt in response to him. Her stormy eyes met his and she held his gaze fearlessly. There was no going back now, so she was going to take it. He could hurt or pleasure and confuse her body but her mind was hers.

"You want me to be the villain, AJ?" He asked, his voice barely above a menacing whisper. AJ trembled and Leon thought it was out of fear but AJ knew fear was only part of it. She did everything she could to hide her excitement.

"You are a villain, Leon," AJ replied back, just as quietly but just as firmly.

"If I'm such a monster, why don't I just start acting like one then?" He added. AJ's lip quivered a little but she bit down on it, now squirming a little in Leon's grip. She couldn't deny that she was scared in this moment, borderline terrified and sickly thrilled but she had to show Leon that she was not going to back down again.

Her eyes held his and even though every muscle of hers wanted to turn away from him, to hide not only her fear but also that she was entranced by him, she stood her ground on shaky legs.

Suddenly, Leon dragged her forward and threw her on her bed. While AJ was on her stomach, Leon climbed on the bed and dug his knee into her back to hold her down. AJ yelped in pain and tried to squirm out from under him but he only pressed down harder. She was sure there was going to be a bruise on her back from it but hell, one bruise was the least of her worries.

Leon's hand snaked under her and grabbed the waist band of her shorts. Once he got the front of them down, he used one hand to grab the waist band in the back and started pulling them over her ass. AJ's eyes widened and she began to buck and kick but Leon easily ignored her as he effortlessly yanked her shorts off. AJ was now naked from the waist down.

At this point, she yelled out, fearing the worst. All Leon did was press her face into the mattress to muffle her cries and the only thing that AJ could think was that this could not be how it was going to happen for her. Not violently, not against her will, it couldn't happen like this. Something like this may be pushing too far. His tongue was one thing but her virginity was not something she was willing to give up so easily.

Tears spilled from her eyes and she almost started to beg and plead with him, beg him to stop and that she was sorry. She would never disobey again, she'd be his pet, his toy, his property, whatever he wanted her to be but she just couldn't. No matter how terrifying the situation was, AJ knew that no matter what he did to her physically, she would be okay. All she had to do was remind herself how strong she was, that she was her own person.

AJ heard a whooshing sound and suddenly her ass felt like it was on fire as a loud crack sounded through her room. She screamed and tried to press back against Leon's weight but all he did was bring the belt down again and whip her with it, this time on the back of her thighs. Over and over again, he brought his belt down with no mercy.

The sudden fear of rape was gone, now that AJ knew that wasn't his intention. Her body absorbed the pain of the whipping but couldn't help imagining Leon's powerful form hovering over her, owning her so easily. It made AJ almost need to squeeze her thighs together. AJ screamed with every hit but she'd take it, knowing it was better than doing anything else against her will. She could handle this, she was used to belts.