Black Master, Whiteboy Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, Dad. I am a black man's whore, and I love being a black man's whore. His name is Jamal, and he is so good to me. I would do anything for him."

"Tell them you gonna lick my asshole out once i finish fuckin' you." Jamal said as he slowly slid into and out of Charles's greedy hole. "Tell 'em, boy."

"It's true. I have a wonderful relationship with master's asshole. I make love to it."

Jamal grabbed a handful of Charles's hair and pulled up on it. At the same time he began to thrust more energetically. He could feel his orgasm building in his ballsack.

"You ready to take my load, bitch?" Jamal seethed as he got into a quick, deep rythm. Charles was practically out of his head with pleasure. He bit hard into the sofa cushion and moaned over and over.

"Oh, fuck me, daddy! Please, daddy master! Oh, Jesus! So good, so good! mmmmmmmm!! Your cock feels so good!"

Jamal was now moving like an engine in the red zone, slapping up against Charles's quivering cheeks. He brought both hands down onto Charles's ass and squeezed hard. His fingernails dug into the flesh. Charles uttered a deep, guttural, animal groan and spilled his semen onto the floor beneath him. Jamal continued to pump furiously, his breath coming fast. He yanked hard on Charles's hair with one hand, clawing at his ass with the other.

For a moment he was still, both of them breathing like marathon runners. Then Jamal came.

Charles, his cock still bobbing about between his legs, felt his master's warm seed fill him, then begin to spill out of him and down his thigh. Jamal pulsed inside him, each time sending more milky semen into Charles.

After some minutes, Jamal slipped free of Charles and threw himself on the sofa.

"That was pretty good, boy." he said, not looking at Charles. "Now, go clean up all that cum off the floor."

12