Black Men vs. White Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of larger cocked men have told me that I am unique because I can take all of their cock. Many of these men have told me that too many times when women see their cock they immediately say "No way you're getting that in me" and the men end up doing without. When these men tell me this after I have been able to take their entire cock in me, it makes me feel special.

The fact that I have worked at being able to take larger cocks is the reason so many married men, who are well endowed, come to me for their sexual fulfillment. I like when larger cocked married men come to me for sex. When I have sex with these married men, I know I am experiencing what their wives are missing out on. Likewise, when I have sex with larger cocked men, I also get to experience with them what I miss out on when I have intercourse with my husband.

So, what is it about black men that arouses me so much? Sexually, I think it is because they want to spend so much time with me rather than just have me, get off and leave. Are all black men this way? I have no idea. I haven't had sex with every black man out there. What I can say as fact is that many of the black men I have had sex with were very passionate, took their time with me, and made me feel very special.

There is one particular black man I see who lives about 120 miles away from me. His wife is a flight attendant. So, this particular man's wife is gone a lot. Am I his only "other " lover? No. I have arrived at his house when another or other women were leaving. So, I know I am not his only "other" lover, but I don't mind.

What is it about this man that makes me want to drive 120 miles to see him and to have sex with him? How he makes me feel. Even though there have been times when I have tasted other women on his cock, I felt special because he wanted me. This man is very attractive, tall, well-read, and he has a very large cock. Because of this, I know that I am not ever going to be that special "one." But I am always very happy when he calls and asks me to come to see him.

What makes this man worth my time and gas money? When I arrive at his house he is always glad to see me. He kisses me deeply and when we are in bed he kisses me from head to toe and spends a lot of time between my legs with his tongue and fingers. We sixty-nine a lot with him on top. He is never in a hurry to stick his cock in me, but when he does it is always hard and it goes deep in me.

He gets me so worked up that I am easily able to take his full length. My vaginal entrance is also widened because of his tongue and his fingers. He is a man who knows how to make love to a woman. He knows how to arouse me so that both of us get the most pleasure from one another.

Many of you may be thinking that this black man is married, how can he do this to his wife? I can't talk about his relationship that he has with his wife. What I can talk about is how I feel when I am with him, and what he and I do when we are together. We are not in love. We just have sex with each other. I am not trying to steal him from his wife, we are just kind of using each other for pleasure's sake. My husband knows when I go to see this lover, and if this lover tells his wife of his adventures it's his and his wife's thing, not mine.

I met this lover when I got gang banged a few years back. All of the other men commented on how big his cock was, and I loved that he came as much as he did and still does. It was funny. This particular lover showed up about an hour after everyone else did. Everyone else was into me and getting what they wanted. When this particular lover walked in and dropped his pants, every other guy in the room noticed. One of the men, who was in me at the time, pulled out and offered me to this particular lover. The other men commented on this particular lover's cock size and how awesome it was going to be to see him fuck me. When he put his cock to my lips I knew what they were talking about.

When this black lover entered me I felt like I was giving birth, but it felt amazing. All the other men who had been fucking me and having me suck them stood around and watched me and this new lover. They were as impressed as I was with what he had to offer and what he was able to do with it.

A few of the white men who had been in the gang bang left because they knew they didn't and couldn't compare with this new lover of mine. The men who stayed looked on in awe. Eventually, all the other men left and it was just me, my new lover, and my husband. My new lover had pretty much cleared the room with his size and abilities. I was glad he stayed because he felt amazing. And he was a much better lover than the other men had been.

When this new lover eventually told us that he had to take off, we both told him there was no rush. He explained that he was meeting another woman not far from our house and that he'd had a great time and wanted to do it again sometime. I agreed. My husband took down this lover's number and told him we would call him again. He told us that he would call us if he was in the mood, too.

When this lover left, my husband went down on me and he felt amazing. I didn't hear from this lover for about three weeks, but when I did hear from him he wanted me to come to his place. It excited my husband to know that this lover was good enough that I was willing to drive 120 miles just to have sex with him. I was excited, too.

Certain men do things to you, mentally, physically, spiritually. And these are the men who arouse you the most. These are also the same men who you are willing to do most anything for and with because you know that by doing so you won't regret it.

This lover is the reason I grew to love anal sex as much as I do today. He may have one of the largest cocks I have ever had, but he took his time with me and we practiced a lot. I can take his entire length anally as well as vaginally. Before him, there would have been no way I would have let any man who had that large of a cock do me anally, let alone enjoyed it.

A lot of women have asked me why I would let a man who has an enormous cock fuck me in the ass, and how I deal with the pain. My answer as to why I let him do me anally is because of how he makes me feel otherwise. This lover takes his time with me anytime we have sex. He knows he has a huge cock and that many women can't take all of it.

This particular lover kisses me all over, pays attention to my breasts, eats me out, lets me suck him as long as I want to, and the vaginal sex with him is amazing. He gives me orgasms with his tongue, fingers, and with his cock. Because of how he makes me feel, when he brought up anal sex, I wanted to please him as much as he had pleased me. I was willing to give it a try.

The first thing this lover did was lube me up really well, then he fingered me, anally. It didn't hurt and actually felt kind of good. When he had spent about 15 minutes fingering me, he had me get on my knees and he got behind me. He put the head of his cock to my ass and slowly applied pressure. The head of his cock began to spread my asshole. I tried to stay relaxed and he kept telling me to relax, and I did my best.

Eventually, I could feel the head of his cock slowly spreading my asshole more. My lover kept telling me, "Relax, Baby. You know you want this." And I did. I wanted him to receive the most pleasure from me as possible. And I wanted more than anything to please him because of how well he had pleased me.

After a good couple of minutes, I felt the head of my lover's cock pop inside me. His cock head was finally in me. That was the tough part. While his cock head was still in me, my lover had me slide off the bed so that I was standing and my thighs were against the bed. As I repositioned, my lover's cock slid in me another inch or so. Once I was standing and leaning on the bed, my lover pushed his cock in further. By now I had figured he had at least 2-3 inches of his cock in my ass.

My lover put my right leg up on the bed. As he did, his cock went further into me. My lover lubed his cock again and pushed it in even further. A few minutes later I felt my lover's thighs against mine and his balls slap against my vagina. That was when I realized my lover's cock was all the way in me. I felt this lover's cock in my ass for a long time, and it felt amazing!

What made it possible for me to take all of his cock in my ass? Again, how he made me feel before that. He got me off more than a few times. He made me feel like a woman. He pleased me. And I wanted to do the same for him.

When he was all the way in me, my lover told me that no other woman had ever let him try, let alone get his entire cock in their ass. I felt like I was somebody. Was I somebody because I took a man's cock in my ass? No. I was somebody because I was able to do for my lover what no one else ever had. My lover said that his wife never let him even try anal sex with her. She saw it as disgusting. Me? I saw it as a way to make my lover feel as good as he had made me feel.

A lot of men like anal sex, and too few get it. I have discovered that when I have anal sex, I want the man doing me to be good-sized. Smaller cocks are easier to take, of course, but they don't feel nearly as good.

Because I have had anal sex with this one lover as much as I have, I have come to be able to take larger cocks, anally, much more easily. I think that is a good thing. And I know my lover thinks it's a good thing because he and I have anal sex every time I get with him now.

Can anal sex hurt? Yes! Anal sex is best with a man who totally arouses you and is willing to take his time with you. A man not using lube and just forcing his cock in your ass is not going to be a pleasurable experience for any woman. And the reason I agreed to do anal in the first place was because of how this lover made me feel in other ways. It was a gift I wanted to give him in return for all that he had given me.

Can anal sex be pleasurable for a woman? YES! I never thought so, but now I have a different opinion. I admit that you have to be fully aroused to enjoy anal sex, but if the man or men you are with do arouse you and they do so much else for you, why not give them that very special gift?

As far as if there is a difference between black men and white men, sexually, I would have to say that it is often a matter of opinion. I am more aroused by black men, other women aren't. Are black men always great in bed? NO! Are all white men small cocked? NO!

Like all women, all men are different. I am more aroused by black men, but I do have to admit that I have had some so-so sex with some black men. I have also had some very disappointing sex with some white men, but I have had incredible sex with both black and white men.

You really can't decide if black men are better, or if white men are better until you have been with both and more than just a few of each. I have been with more men than I can count. It took me a long time to find out what I preferred and who aroused me the most. And it may take time for you to find out, too. I say start your quest and seek that Holy Grail. When you find it, let me know what you found.

12