Black Model at a Fashion Casting

Story Info
Deprived of panties and spanked at a fashion casting.
6.4k words
3.97
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Famous London fashion designer Nolan Nolan's style in women's clothes has always reminded 25 year old black model Blossom Meadow of the kind of clothes she wears at her cosplay gatherings: pleated skirt, white shirt and tie, short cardigan, knee high socks. Except Nolan Nolan always adds a special touch that gives his clothes a sexy appeal that's coming more and more into fashion these days. Perhaps it's the enormous round ear-rings matching the little brightly coloured handbags swinging over their shoulders. Or perhaps it's the high-heeled booties that emphasize his models' long bare thighs underneath their skirts (and the skirts are always cut much shorter than what schoolgirls could actually ever wear). Or perhaps it's the long frizzy hair that his models always wave and bounce around as they prance up and down the catwalk.

Blossom has recently heard that there's going to be a casting for a film to be made by Nolan, and she's excited to go and see whether she might be able to get a role.

She wonders what the film is about as the taxi drops her off at the old stone manor outside Thistlethwaite village. A sign under the doorbell indicates "casting" and she rings and waits.

Presently an elderly woman opens the door. Blossom is surprised at the woman's strict look. The woman looks just like a nasty boarding school matron. Blossom notices that the woman has a name tag on her dress that reads "Pepperborough". "Seems just the right name for a matron", she thinks to herself.

"Ah there you are! " says Mrs. Pepperborough, "We were expecting you earlier, young lady. We shall have to hurry along now. Mr. Nolan is waiting and we have to get you quite ready. What's you're name?"

"Blossom Meadow"

"Ah, we shall have no such fancy names at this institution," says Mrs. Pepperborough, "You'll be Mary from now on."

Blossom is rather taken aback by this somewhat harsh reception, but nods obediently.

"Did I hear you say something?" says Mrs. Pepperborough.

Blossom looks up enquiringly into Mrs. Pepperborough's mean grey eyes, but has no time to reply:

"Young lady, you shall say 'Yes Mistress' to me from now on -- you'll not just nod!"

Blossom has an impulse to turn around and leave. But she's always been fascinated by Nolan Nolan and his fashion scenarios: perhaps this is going to be interesting. At any rate, this is the opportunity to get to know him better.

She manages to say "Yes Mistress", and follows on behind the old lady as she leads Blossom through some winding corridors. Through one of the openings Blossom sees a large hall with a stage and a kind of catwalk set up on it. She glimpses what looks like Nolan talking to some models all dressed in different cosplay uniforms.

Nolan is wearing his usual white shirt and jeans that Blossom has always found so sexy. He has his hair cut short except for a long lock in front that sways about as he talks. What kind of a casting has Blossom let herself into today?

"Come along now Mary, says Mrs. Pepperborough, we've got to hurry, you're the last one!"

"Yes Mistress".

She leads Blossom into a dressing room with make-up equipment, mirrors, and clothes hanging on hangers everywhere.

"Take off your clothes, girl", says the Mistress, gesturing towards a changing cabin. Blossom quickly strips down to just her bra and panties while Mrs. Pepperborough seems to be selecting among the clothes. "Now come out and let's see your body".

Blossom doesn't much like this nasty matron who is bossing her around, but manages to say another "Yes Mistress", and comes out of the cabin.

Mrs. Pepperborough looks her up and down for a split second and says "I daresay Mr. Nolan will like you, Mary, with that big backside. And a fine waist and nice dark skin you seem to have! Come over here to let me feel it."

"Yes mistress."

Mrs. Pepperborough feels Blossom's arm and seems to like what she feels.

"But those knickers won't do at all! We'll have no fancy silky stuff at our institution. Take them down at once Mary. And we'll also have a look at your pussy to see if it needs trimming".

Taken aback, but unable to gather her senses enough to do otherwise, Blossom lets down her panties to the floor and is now standing bare in front of Mrs. Pepperborough.

Mrs. Pepperborough puts her hand down near Blossom's pussy and feels around.

"Even smoother than elsewhere Mary! Very good! Mr. Nolan will be very pleased. Not a trace of hair even underneath. Now kindly turn around and bend over so we can check in back."

"Yes Mistress."

Blossom turns around and bends over. Mrs. Pepperborough spreads Blossom's buttocks and runs her finger between the cheeks.

"No hair there either! You've done a good job I must admit. Many of the girls here aren't as thorough!" Quite admirable in fact. I think I'll get Mr. Nolan in to have a look, and he can choose your outfit for you while he's about it."

Blossom stands there with her knickers at her feet, and waits obediently. She doesn't dare pull them back up while Mrs. Pepperborough goes to the door and calls Mr. Nolan.

Nolan comes in and stands at the door with Mrs. Pepperborough looking over towards Blossom.

"We've got a very nice black one here now, even though she's quite late, what do you say Mr. Nolan?"

Nolan comes closer to Blossom and looks her up and down. Blossom is blushing as she stands in front of her favourite designer with her panties at her feet.

"What's her name?"

"I've called her Mary" says Mrs. Pepperborough, "She had some fancy name which we'd best forget."

"Fine. Mary, how do you do?"

"I'm fine Mr. Nolan, looking forward to the casting, Sir."

Nolan touches Blossom's shoulder and turns her round.

"Nice backside, nice skin! You're right Mrs. Pepperborough! Have you checked down below?"

"Check for yourself Mr. Nolan, I think you'll be surprised."

Nolan puts his hand down on Blossom's pussy and his finger travels into her slit and fiddles around a bit. Despite being extremely embarrassed, there's something about the situation that is faintly exciting to Blossom.

Nolan turns to Mrs. Pepperborough: "She's certainly got a nice one, you're right Mrs. Pepperborough... very smooth."

"That's not all Mr. Nolan," says Mrs. Pepperborough. "Mary, turn around and bend over and spread your buttocks with your hands for Mr. Nolan. Mr. Nolan, I think you'll appreciate that this is one of the nicest and smoothest little holes that we've seen. As you know I've had a lot of problems getting the girls to properly shave around this area, but Mary here seems to have done an excellent job, what do you say!"

Though she's embarrassed to be showing her intimacy to strangers in this way, Blossom is determined to have her chance in the audition. She spreads her ass cheeks and Nolan runs his finger inbetween. It's a ticklish feeling but somehow Blossom feels that letting Nolan do this, despite the embarrassment, or perhaps because of the embarrassment, it's making her excited.

"Also very nice, you're right Mrs. Pepperborough. I think she'll look particularly good in the pleated skirt and shirt and tie outfit, a bit like Taiga Aisaka anime except with white frilly socks and little booties. I look forward to seeing how she does at the audition. Just: as a punishment for being late, I'll have her go without panties."

"You mean no panties for this one, Mr. Nolan?"

"Yes I think no panties will be fun".

"As you say Mr. Nolan".

"Here you are, girl", says Mrs. Pepperborough and hands Blossom a typical dark blue pleated skirt and a white short sleeved blouse and ribbon to wear as a tie.

"Shoes size 39-40, I would guess, is that right?"

"Yes mistress"

"Then let's get cracking Mary, no time to loose."

She puts down a pair of very high-heeled black booties in front of Blossom and hands her some short white frilly socks. Blossom hurries as she puts everything on, ties her tie in front of the mirror. Come to think of it, Blossom actually likes the way she looks. In the mirror she sees a cheeky young student with a frighteningly beautiful body. Her frizzy hair falls down in long bouncy locks almost to her fine waist. The blue pleats of the very short skirt lightly caress the top of her thighs, and leave her long brown legs beautifully exposed all the way down to the frilly socks and booties. Looking at herself in the mirror she remembers how her school friends always used to admire her shapely brown thighs and perfectly straight long legs. If only they knew that 15 years later she actually looked even better.

Mrs. Pepperborough gives her some big round white ear-rings and a small Chanel-like white bag to hang across her shoulder. All in all Blossom is actually quite turned on by her own image! Somehow even the fact she's not wearing panties is also faintly exciting.

"Go with Mr. Nolan" says Mrs. Pepperborough, and Blossom follows Nolan out into the next room.

In the large auditorium a dozen or so other girls are standing on the stage, all wearing different cosplay outfits: there are lots of short skirts, white blouses and ties, knee high socks and sailor shirts. They're all milling around on the stage chatting and giggling excitedly at seeing all the different manga characters.

Nolan takes Blossom by the hand and leads her up the steps onto the stage.

"Quiet, girls" he says, and the giggling stops as Nolan brings Blossom forward.

"This is Mary, our last candidate. She's a bit late but I think you can see she looks very good. Still, I don't like late-comers so I've given her a little punishment. She'll not be wearing any panties during the audition. Mary kindly lift your skirt to show the other girls."

Blossom is somewhat dumbfounded, but obediently lifts her skirt to show off her bare pussy. The other girls laugh nervously.

"AND, Mary is all clean and shaved as well," says Nolan. "You all know that's the way we like to have you at our institution. Mary has gained some good points because of that. We shall see how things go from now on.

"Thank you Mary, now turn around and show us your backside."

Blossom turns round and lifts the back of her skirt.

"Girls, you can see she's got a very attractive figure. You've got some competition. Thank you Mary, that'll do."

Mary turns around again to face the girls. On the one hand she's embarrassed, but she looks the the other girls defiantly in the eyes. They can see that if someone is going to win the competition, it's going to be Blossom. She's not going to let herself be humiliated by everybody, and is obviously very proud and cheeky. When the other girls see her attitude they quiet down with respect for this beautiful black specimen who obviously knows what she wants and is going to get it.

Nolan gets down from the stage and greets another man who has just come into the room.

"What do you think of our sexy late-comer over there" he says to the other man, pointing to Blossom.

"Quite a cracker I must say!"

Nolan leans over and speaks softly into the other man's ear:

"I must say she really turns me on. I love her defiant look. Pretty amazing. And then, do you see that incredible ass she has? and those beautiful firm thighs? I've already got a hard-on just looking at her."

The other man seems to agree with Nolan. "Yes, looks like she might be just right for the role."

Nolan says: "Well we'll see how she does when you put her through the works. Anyway let's get going." He claps his hands to get the attention of the girls. "Ok now girls we'll start proceedings. Mr. Grottypalm here is going to play the role of the gym coach. I'll let you improvise as best you can."

Mr. Grottypalm gets up on the stage and Nolan slouches back in the armchair to look at how things are going. Grottypalm has the girls stand in a line in front of him and claps his hands.

"OK girls, let's start moving now", jump and clap your hands above your heads, then down to your sides and back up and down, one, two, three..."

The whole line of girls is jumping and clapping to Mr. Grottypalm's rhythm. They all have nice legs and lean figures, and they're all laughing as they do their exercises. Every now and then you can see a flash of white panties as they jump, except of course Blossom.

Nolan looks at Blossom and gets regular glimpses of bare pussy. He thinks he's can't wait much longer before he really gives this cheeky girl a going over. However she obviously needs a bit more punishment before he gets going, and we'll see what Grottypalm has up his sleeve.

Mr. Grottypalm suddenly stops the jumping.

"OK girls, that'll be enough. It's time for the inspection, now, please all stand in a line, and we'll have a look at you one by one."

The girls stand there folding they're hands obediently in their backs and Grottypalm starts walking along the line. He looks at a tie here, tugs at a sleeve there and asks this girl or that what her name is... Finally he gets to Blossom.

"Now you're a cheeky one aren't you! I noticed as you were jumping that you had no panties!! Is this some kind of provocation? What do you think you're doing coming to gym session without panties? Do you think this is some kind of cabaret? Answer, girl! What have you got to say for yourself!??"

Poor Blossom is a bit confused. First they confiscate her panties, and now they tell her that she should be wearing panties after all. But she's not going let herself be played with in this way.

"Sir," she says, "First that grim matron of yours and Mr. Nolan tell me to take them off, and now you tell me that I should have them on again. You really ought to make up your mind!"

Grottypalm's eyes widen and he goes a little red.

"Are you insinuating that Mr. Nolan himself told you to take off your panties? That's totally preposterous young lady! It's Mr. Nolan that makes the rules here, and regulation panties are what he requires. Running around with nothing on underneath, and jumping around in gym with your ass in the air calls for a severe punishment my dear girl."

Blossom is flabbergasted by this situation which is not at all her fault.

"Sir, if you doubt my words, you can ask Mr. Nolan, I'm sure he'll set you straight, you..."

Blossom was going to say "you old twat" but swallows her words just in time.

Some of the other girls snicker or look at Blossom with curiosity. Blossom glares at them as if to say: "what are you looking at!? I know perfectly well what I'm doing. And he is an old twat isn't he!"

Grottypalm's eyes widen: 'I beg your pardon, girl, what was that you were going to say?"

"Nothing Sir, I said please ask Mr. Nolan, and he'll confirm what I said." She looks over to Nolan, but Nolan seems to be occupied with reading some document.

Grottypalm continues: "I do believe you were about to say something else: you said "he'll set you straight, you...". You meant to say you what, young lady?"

"I think I'd rather not tell you Sir."

"My word, this is a cheeky girl, isn't it!" Grottypalm turns towards Nolan. "Nolan, have you got a sec please, I've got a problem with this young lady here. She claims you told her not to wear panties".

Nolan looks up from his papers, and everybody waits respectfully as he comes up onto the stage. "Ah sorry Grotts," says Nolan, "It's true, I should have told you in advance. It was her punishment for being late. On the other hand I won't have the girls insulting my staff. What exactly did she say to you?"

"Young lady", says Nolan to Blossom, "what did you say to Mr. Grottypalm?"

Blossom looks Nolan in the eye and doesn't answer. She's not going to let them know she thinks Grottypalm is a twat, is she?

"Young lady, I demand you answer me."

Blossom doesn't budge and looks Nolan straight in the eye. The other girls are hushed and everybody is waiting to see what's going to happen.

"Young lady, it's true I told you not to wear panties. But that's no reason to be cheeky with my colleagues. I think you deserve a spanking, what do you say?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes Sir, I deserve a spanking."

"You deserve a spanking in front of all the other girls. Not only were you late, but now you're also being cheeky. I want to make an example of you. I want it to be understood that during this audition we'll only have obedient, ready participants.

"Bend over and hold on to your ankles Mary, and we'll see if we can get the cheekiness out of you. Turn so everyone can see your backside and lift your skirt up high."

Blossom bends over. Her impressive naked buttocks pop out from under her short skirt. With one hand Blossom lifts up the hem over onto her back so the whole expanse of her ass is exposed. Nolan brings out a thin bamboo cane that he seemed to have already prepared and ready, and hands it to Grottypalm.

"Be my guest, Grotts, let's see what she can take."

The other girls are somewhat intimidated by the scene. Why should they be witness to the humiliation of this poor girl? They huddle together nervously wondering how this is going to turn out. But Blossom seems ready to take it, proudly exposed for all to see. Her long straight legs stretch all the way from her frilly white socks up to her naked bulbous backside. The other girls can't help gawking at Mary's impressive attributes. She's has the most terribly perfect body, whose most intimate parts she is being forced to expose.

Grottypalm lands the stick across her bottom and Blossom feels a terrible sting. She sucks in her breath and manages to keep from crying out. Another two or three lashes and she's beginning to loose her nerve. She's not sure she'll be able to hold out much longer.

Luckily Nolan intervenes.

"Ok Grotts, Let's have a look at the state of her ass."

Nolan looks closely at Blossom's perfect brown backside and runs his finger along the darkish welts that are appearing across her behind where the cane landed.

"Does it sting, Mary?"

"Yes Sir."

"My word, Grottypalm, you've struck her awfully close to her intimate parts, you know. That's very sensitive territory isn't it."

"Mary, is that sensitive territory?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, Sir."

Nolan runs his fingers closer to Blossoms pussy, which seems to be puffing out more than usual between her legs as she stands there with her backside in the air.

"This area here, is an area that Grottypalm seems to have missed."

He puts his fingers on Blossom's lips and gently massages them back and forth. They seem to be quite warm and a bit moist.

"Yes Sir."

"Shall we have Mr. Grottypalm finish the job a bit better, young lady?"

"I'd rather not Sir."

"What shall we do then, Mary?"

"Do as you wish Sir."

"Come closer girls I want you to have a look at this young lady's backside."

The girls hesitantly approach and form a semi-circle around Blossom who is still standing with her hands on her ankles and her backside for all to see.

Nolan continues talking as though Blossom was some kind of captive animal being examined in an anatomy lesson. With his cane he points to the marks on Blossom's ass and says: "You see what happens when you get cheeky at this academy. Not nice. On the other hand I do want to mention this girl has some good points because of how nice and clean she's managed to shave herself. You can see that her lips are totally bare and even at the back it's clean and smooth. Here, see!" Nolan puts aside his cane and runs his fingers along Blossom's lips. He spreads Blossoms cheeks with his hands and shows the girls the clean little hole.

"OK Mary I think that'll do now, you can stand up now." Nolan gives Blossom an amicable little pat on the backside, like when you pat a horse on its rump.

"What do you think girls? Shall we let her wear panties now?" Nolan looks at the girls who are dumbfounded by this humiliating show and don't dare make any response. They look at each other and Blossom nervously, fearing that some further punishment is in store for poor Blossom or even one of them.

12