Black New World Ch. 03 - Day 80

Story Info
Jules is exercising with Khalon and learns more than expected.
4.3k words
4.52
7.3k
5

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Day 80 -- Jules is exercising with Khalon and learns more than expected.

I'm in the hallway. All of a sudden, someone pushes me up against the wall. Two strong, black hands grab my shoulders.

"Keep your back straight and bend over," a deep voice says. My body feels weak. Too weak to resist. My body moves as commanded, and I bend over. The hands are now grabbing my butt-cheeks. In the next moment, they are touching and slapping my ass. I moan. Then violently, he pulls down my pants. My round, fat ass wobbles up and down as the fabric slides over. He then slides his thumbs along my butt-crack and spreads my ass-cheeks. Again, I moan in a whiny way.

Abruptly, I wake up with a beating heart, pounding against my ribs. I'm drenched in sweat, and I feel nausea. I raise my upper body from the bed. The moonlight shines through the curtains and enlightens the room slightly.

"Just a dream," I think confused and perplexed. My body is trembling. Shocked, I notice that my cock is weirdly stiff. It's not a real boner, but it's definitely not flaccid. Blood pounds through my veins, and the region of my groin is tingling and blazing. Confused, I touch my penis. It's not much bigger than my pinky but still halfway stiff.

"More like a nightmare. What the hell happened," I wonder. It suddenly strikes me that I can't remember when I last had a real boner. Since the flu, I slowly stopped masturbating as my sexual libido decreased. First, I thought it was because of the sickness. After I got well again, I then thought it was because of the crazy crisis of the world. With more and more people dying each day, the lock-down and the government failing apart. I though that I just didn't have time to think about sex. It must be more than a month since I have felt any sexual urge. And now, all of a sudden, the blood pumps in my tiny cock. I get up and head towards the bathroom.

The light blinds me. My white skin shines in front of the mirror. My body is sweaty, and it still trembles a bit. I splash some cold water in my face. I look at my body in the mirror as I stand in my underwear trying to shake off the images from the dream. It is as if my upper body has shrunk while my hips, ass and thighs have grown. My arms and chest are thin, but then my body starts to curve out and in around my hips and ass. Fearfully, I discover that my hips seem wider than my shoulders. Or is it just the shadows, or am I getting too fixated? Strangely, my cock is still aroused. My scrotum is tight, and my balls have crawled up close to my perineum. I walk back to the bed.

Strange thoughts rush through my confused mind. Images from the dream. Me bending over willingly and not fighting back. The hands spanking me. Then memories of Khalon jumps to my mind. Him guiding my back and watching me from behind. How he massaged my ass. His strong arms when he lifted me to my bed. My heart begins to pound. How he gently spanked me, and how I responded by shaking my butt from side to side in front of him. My cock twirls and moves in my trunks. I quickly regain control of my thoughts. As I slowly calm down and fall a sleep, strange thoughts keep bubbling beneath the surface of my conscious mind.

...

I knock on Khalon's door. For some reason, my heart is racing. I have been nervous the whole morning, and I have not been able to do anything. Memories of the dream have been haunting me ever since I woke up.

"Come in. It's open," I can hear Khalon yell through the door. Khalon stands in his room wearing a tight sport t-shirt. I swallow a lump in my throat as I realize how build he actually is. I can clearly see his well-trained breast muscles and six-pack through the t-shirt.

"What are you waiting for? Come in," he smiles and waves while I observe him in the entrance.

"Wait, you can't workout in that," he points at me. I'm wearing gray sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt.

"What do you mean," I reply a bit confused.

"You are going to die from the heat in that shirt. You should take it off," he says and point at my shirt. I chose it on purpose to hide my thin body from him. But I didn't put anything beneath because I then knew it would get too hot.

"But I don't have anything else on."

"Well, I guess you have to workout naked then," he laughs. Seeing the fear in my face, he quickly adds: "I'm joking of course. You can borrow one of my t-shirts." He brings a t-shirt from a closet and hands it over to me. It's white and seems very small. It's made out of some elastic material.

"Come on. Let's get started," he looks at me. Apparently, expecting me to change in front of him.

"Can I use the restroom, please. I have to pee," I lie.

"Sure, but hurry," he says energetic.

I lock the door and pull the shirt above my head in front of the mirror. I feel a bit uneasy about wearing his t-shirt. It smells good though. It has a powerful, fresh scent. All of a sudden, I notice something about my body, and I am shocked in dread. My nipples look extremely hard and pointy. Maybe I'm having a chill, but the bathroom is not cold at all. I turn around from side to side and observe myself in the mirror. My nipples and the area around them seem to point out of my chest. With fear and curiosity, I press the skin around my nipples a bit. It throbs. My breasts seem to have swollen up a bit. But how? I haven't noticed it before.

"What's going on? Am I getting crazy?" I wonder as my mind panics. "Have my breasts really grown, or is it just today? Maybe, the bad night has something to do with it."

"Are you okay in there," Khalon yells. In dismay, my mind returns to the present, and I put on the white sports t-shirt.

"Almost done," I reply. The elastic fabric expands a bit around my chest. The fabric feels soft around my skin. Even though the t-shirts is a size to big, it still feels way too tight for my comfort-zone. Almost in horror, I discover how easily it is to see my nipples through the fabric. Or maybe it is just all in my head because of my recently increased body-awareness.

I have lost all sense of time because of my panic. How long have I been staring at myself? I clear my mind and exit the toilet.

"Are you okay?" He asks when he sees me. I can feel his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Please, don't let him notice," I pray in my head while I curve my shoulders in front of me to loosen the shirt around my chest.

"Yes, I'm so ready!" I say energetically while I try hide my insecurities.

"Good," he smiles. "The first exercise, I'll show you, is a really basic one that most people actually do wrong. Squads... Come closer. Stand here, next to me." He points at the floor. I swallow a lump in my throat, not really knowing how this is going to turn out.

"Stand with you feet shoulder-width apart," he commands. "Now push your hips backwards and bend your knees." I follow his instruction.

"All the way down. Your thighs have be parallel to the ground." He grabs my hips and guides my butt downward so my knees form a 90-degree angle.

"Good job, now hold it for 30 seconds." I sigh and start to tremble a bit as I can already feel the weight in my muscles. He puts one hand at my lower back, just above my butt, and the other on my thigh.

"Keep the knee behind your toes. This is exactly what people do wrong."

"Sorry," I reply, feeling a bit ashamed that I can't even do a squad properly.

"Don't worry. You are doing good," he smiles and guides my hips up by slowly pushing my ass. Just as he complements me, a warm feeling surges through me. Suddenly, I feel a strange weakness in my knees.

"Try again. Without my help," he orders. I take a deep breath to calm down my mind. I remember his instructions and slowly moves my butt downwards and form a 90-degree angle.

"Well done. But keep your back straight. It's very important," he says. He touches my shoulders and then caresses my back.

"Way better," he says as my shoulders release the curved position. Suddenly, my attention returns to my nipples as the fabric itches them. They tingle and throb. I wonder how they look to him. They feel almost erected beneath the soft t-shirt. I force myself to not scratch them, or to look down at them. Instead, I act normal.

"And back up," he instructs and taps my ass. A strange, unknown feeling of excitement enters my stomach. I breath heavily. I can feel the sweat begin to form on my hot body.

"Good. Now do 10 with me," he says and stand in front of me.

"10?!" I gasp spontaneously.

"Yes, of course. You can do it," he says optimistically. He counts down from three and we begin.

"One, two..." he counts after each squad. His pace is fast.

"Remember to breath, Jules," he says when he notice I can't keep up.

"Breath in... and out..." I follow his instructions, but my body trembles in exhaustion.

"5... Breath. Don't cheat," he smiles. "All the way down!"

"Keep it up. 6..." He walks behind me.

"Don't stop." He puts his hands at my hips and supports my motion.

"All the way down," he commands.

"7..."

"You are almost there." My thighs shake beneath me, and I feel drenched in sweat. The t-shirt begins to stick to my body. I continue, pushing myself to my limits. Maybe because I don't want to let him down, or because I don't want to appear weak. His grip intensifies around my hips as my ass starts to quiver.

"8! 9!" He counts. I can hear myself moan each time I force my trembling body upwards.

"10!" My leg-muscles ache in pain.

"Amazing! You did it," he laughs. "I almost thought you were about to faith for a moment."

"I'm sorry, Khalon. I don't know why I'm in such a bad shape," I reply ashamed with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I almost can't do 10 squads anymore.

"Don't apologies. You did well," he says sincerely and caresses my ass. I suddenly feel dizzy. My head spins and my heartbeat intensifies.

"Why is he touching me like this," I wonder. I straighten my body. He quickly grabs my arm as I stumble, almost fainting. He guides me to the bed, and brings me a glass of water.

"Are you okay," he asks as I drink. He stares at me intensely, up and down, with his brown eyes.

"Yes. It's nothing. I just got my head up too fast," he reply. His gaze stops at my upper body which is wet from the sweat. I wonder if he can see my skin through the white t-shirt. My nipples feel sore. He quickly removes his eyes as I notice that he is staring at them.

"Good," his voice lightens up. "Sorry, if I pushed you too hard."

"It's was nothing. Only 10 squads," I reply while I try to fake that I'm not exhausted at all. He smiles at me as he sees through me right a way.

"I'll go easy on you with the next exercise. It's really good for your core and to recover from back pain."

"You have to start down on all four."

"At least he won't be able to see my chest that well then," I think as I put my knees and hands at the floor in front of him. He sits on his knees next to me.

"Alright. Straighten your back, Jules," he orders. I push my hands downwards into the floor so my back arches a little bit which turns my ass upwards into the air.

"Good. Now, you have to move you left leg backwards and up while you move your right arm up at the same time."

"Do it slowly and keep your balance," he continues. I do as he instructs. I cannot stop thinking about how my butt must look to him. Can he see my sweat through my gray sweatpants? They feel tight around my butt-cheeks. My trunks has crawled up my butt-crack. I can feel the fabric tightens around my glutes as they contract with the movement.

"Well done," he praises me. "Now you switch the leg and arm." His appraisal makes my heart pounds with excitement.

He corrects my position a bit by grabbing me hips. I can feel his big hands covering my tiny waist. He slides one hand down my ass and erected leg which points straight backwards.

"Flex all you muscles. Then hold it." His hand tickles me and I let out a moan a little too loud as I breath out.

"Exactly, Remember to breath," he says. Somehow my fear and nervousness have disappeared. Instead a warm, pleasant feeling is pulsing through my body. I push my leg and butt up a little extra, maybe because I want to impress him.

"Now do 5 more. Can you manage that?" He asks with a kind tone.

"Yes. No problem," I reply motivated.

"Then count with me but remember to breath."

"1!" We both say as I raise my left leg and right arm.

"2!" I breath out as I bend my leg back to the floor while I strut with my ass.

"3!" He puts his hand on my ass. In the corner of my sight, I can see him standing on his knees. All of a sudden, I notice a bulge on his black shorts. My stomach turns into a knot.

"No, it can't be..." I wonder. I don't dare to turn my head to get a better view. It has be just a fold in his shorts.

A shiver runs through my body as he spanks me gently. Abruptly, I continue the movement.

"4!" My arms and legs tremble. The exciting feeling has now turned into a burning sensation of arousal. I can feel the blood pumps into my cock as it grows slightly.

"What's up with me!" I desperately think but my thoughts are interrupted by yet another spank. This time harder. I let out a loud groan.

"Sorry... 5!" I stutter as I finish the last motion. I can't believe how he is treating me. My mind is spinning in a combination of arousal, exhaustion and anger. But the anger quickly disappear when he appraises me.

"That's okay. You did really well. You are a fast learner."

He walks to the kitchen, but as he turns, I again notice the bulge in his shorts, this time even bigger. I try to get a hold on my feelings. My cock has turned half-way stiff as last night, and it presses against the skin of my pubic area. I try to think of something else to calm myself down, but it doesn't work. I look down in fear. Luckily, it's so small that you can barely notice it. On the other hand my t-shirts in so wet that I easily can see my nipples and chest through.

He get back with two cans of soda. I don't dare to look at his shorts. Instead, I force my eyes on the soda. We both drink in silence for a moment. Awkwardly, to break the silence I say: "You are in a really good shape." I immediately regret as it comes off as a bit random. Luckily, he just smiles and says: "Thanks. So will you be soon - with my help."

"Let's do one more before lunch," he continues. "This time, you have to lay on your back."

My body automatically acts as he says.

"This one is also pretty basic, so don't worry. I can see you are already quite worked up," he smiles. A bit ashamed of my weak appearance, I look up at him. He sits on his knees next to me. The bulge in his pant now expands at least 10 inches across his shorts. I can't believe it. It definitely cannot be his cock since it's so big.

"Put your feet next to your butt in shoulder-width," he says. I swallow anxiously. I guess that he wants me to do some kind of bridge. My mind panics. This time my front body will be exposed to his view.

"Push your butt upwards while you rest your shoulders and head on the floor." I follow his command while I in terror think about how my body will appear to him. Can he see my strange and uncontrollable boner? Does he notice my swollen chest?

"Alright, you have to adjust at little bit. Take a look at how I do it." He lays next to me in the same position. And moves his groin into the air. His black, muscular thighs flex as he moves. He presses his stomach in the air which reveals his six-pack through the tight t-shirt. I can even notice the contour of his lower abs which forms a strong V-line. My heart skips a beat when I spot the giant bump in his shorts.

"You see. Remember to use all of your muscles," he says after three repetitions. I almost can't get my eyes of his crotch.

"Alright." I get into position. My cock feels even stiffer. I push my groin and stomach into the air while I try to flex my muscles.

"Good job. Now repeat 10 times." I start counting. He observes me with an strange smile. It feels like his eyes penetrates my cloths to reveal my thin and weak body. I tremble a bit and meet his gaze.

"Remember to breath, Jules."

"Sorry." I breath out heavily as I reach 10.

"No worries. You definitely have potential," he replies.

"Potential for what?!" I think to myself. But strangely, his words make me grateful.

"I think we can upgrade it a bit since you did so well... When you are in the bridge, move one of your knees up as far as you can towards your chest."

I do as he instructs even though it sounds a bit complicated.

"I'll support you so you don't fall. We don't want more injuries, do we?" He smiles and winks.

"No... Thanks Khalon," I reply submissively.

He then puts a hand on my butt-cheek while I bend the other knee towards my face while I still hold the bridge formation. He squeezes it a bit. His strong hand feels enormous on my ass-cheek. His hand is almost able to reach around all of it. I repress an urge to moan. Inside my head, thoughts scream as I feel my cock palpitate in my pants. An excited and almost overwhelming sensation surge through me from my toes to my breasts.

"And down again," I hear his voice through my daze.

"Now shift." He put his hand at my other butt-cheek and holds it firmly. I move my groin upwards while he pushes my ass gently.

His words guide my motion. "Knee up. And down. Now your right leg. Ass up! Knee up."

"Keep it up... Faster Jules." I breath in and out with a racing heart. My body feels exhausted and strangely aroused at the same time.

"One last time," he commands with his deep voice as my butt shakes in his hand. My thigh-muscles are burning. I'm close to my limit. As I move my knee towards my face, my body resigns, and I begin to fall towards the floor. But Khalon's hand prevents me from falling. Instead, I just slowly drops down. My ass is resting on his hand which is compressed between the floor and my ass.

"Sorry," I reply while I catch my breath.

"You did good," he pulls his hand out from beneath my butt and taps me twice on the back of my thigh. This time, I cannot hold back a whiny sigh. I get a strange feeling that my body is at the mercy of his will. I tremble.

"You are pretty worked up;" he smiles. "Do these exercises each day, and you will get in shape in no time."

"Thanks Khalon," my voice cracks a bit. "It's really sweet of you to spend some time showing me this."

Even though it was just three simple exercises, I feel extremely grateful for some reason. I notice that he keeps starring at my body. And I see a drop of sweat on his elsewhere dry, black skin.

"You probably think I'm super weak after this," I shyly say since he doesn't reply. He snaps out of his gaze, after being deep in thoughts.

"No. No. Not at all. You did really well. I can easily see on your body that you used to be in a good shape. So don't worry;" he smiles.

"Thanks Khalon," I reply happily even though I can sense that he is most likely lying.

"No problem. Maybe I can show you some more exercises another time. If you are up for it?"

"Sure, definitely," I reply eagerly. He checks his smart-watch.

"It's almost noon already. I have an appointment with Jadyn for lunch. I got to get going. I'll hit the showers," Khalon says. He pulls his t-shirt off on his way to the bathroom door. I get a glimpse of his broad muscular back before he disappears into the bathroom.

For a moment, I don't know what to do.

"I guess that I'll go home and take a shower too," I say loudly.

"Sure. See you, Jules," he yells as the water starts running.

As I pass the bathroom door, I notice that he haven't even closed the door. I freeze as I can see him through the opening of the door. He stands naked facing the opposite bathroom wall while the water runs down his dark body. I'm stunned as I am once again astounded by his big muscles. For a little too long, I stare at his fit legs and black ass. Then I get a grip on myself and rush out of the front door while I yell goodbye with a shaky voice.

12