Black New World Ch. 12 - Day 96

Story Info
Jules is taught how to suck.
4k words
4.58
6.5k
5

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Day 96 -- Jules is taught how to suck

It's now four days ago that I gave Khalon a blowjob... Or rather that Khalon faced fucked me. Each day has been a nightmare by itself. I have stayed in my room as a recluse while I have been avoiding Khalon. I'm too shameful of what I did, and especially about the fact that I came while he came over my face. During the last four days, I have came up with multiple different excuses to my behavior that night. That I was super tired and therefore hadn't been able to control myself, that Khalon had kinda forced me and seduced me, that Ashley and the rough sex had made me confused and weak. But each new excuse is even more stupid and more meaningless than the rest. The truth is that I simply can't explain my actions and feelings that night. His big cock had woken something strange and unknown in me that I just can't accept. It's like, I was put under some strange spell by his superiority that evening. Each night, I have woken up from nightmares with a strange arousal and that slutty feeling, which I felt when I were submissively sucking his cock.

Ashamed and humiliated, I have also been wondering what he must be thinking about me. He had appraised me and told that "I looked hot". Did he really mean that? Or was it just something he had said? Also, he had been drunk. What would he think about me as sober?...

He probably thinks that I'm nasty for what I did. But on the other hand, he has always been extremely nice and gentle towards me since I moved in. Helping me moving in, and saving me from the drunken idiot at the cafe. He wouldn't think bad about me, or would he? During the first couple of days after the episode, I did have somewhat success with suppressing the thoughts of Khalon, but today my head has been spinning with these confused thoughts all day long. And the truth is that my body also has been acting out of control. I get uncontrollable boners each time my mind wanders, thinking of the episode. His thick cock wet from my spit. His moans. His big muscles. Even just the thought of his black skin makes my heart race. And how he came with powerful splashes of cum.

Suddenly, I realize that my mind has been wandering again. I'm staring out of the window with a beating heart. My nipples throb and hurt beneath my t-shirt.

"Get a grip on yourself Jules!" I think mad at myself. It's almost 8, and I have been sitting by myself the whole day. No wonder I'm getting crazy. I'm bored, and I feel lonely. Everyone else is gone to the city, probably to party once again. Maybe, I should watch a movie with some popcorn to get my mind of things.

I have only been wearing my underwear and a t-shit the whole day since I haven't been out. So from the closet, I grab a pair of brown chinos which used to be a size too big. So far, I have had to discard half of all of my pants because they have gone to tight around my hips and ass. The chinos gets tighter and tighter as I pull them over my thighs and butt. I have to pull them all the up to my navel for me to be able to close them around my stomach. My hips has grown too wide. They sit extremely tight on me, so tight that I can't walk, so I quickly pull them off again.

I walk to the bathroom and watch myself in the mirror with fearful eyes. My figure looks feminine as my body curves in at my waist and out around my butt. My arms look thin and fragile. And I'm horrified to see how pointy my chest has gotten. My nipples throb constantly beneath my shirt. I put some lotion on to cool them down, and I immediately get a hard-on from the cold, tingling sensation. I quickly splashes some cold water in my face and put on my sweatpants which is the only pants that fits me now, probably due to the stretchy fabric. I then walk to the common kitchen to heat the popcorn in the microwave. As I'm watching the countdown-timer, I suddenly, with a shock, see Khalon approach.

"Hey Jules. There you are! I have been wondering where you have been these days?" He asks and enters the common kitchen. I completely freeze in horror as my shyness overwhelms me. I get a surge in my belly which turns into a tingling sensation of butterflies.

"I have just been feeling a little bit sick," I quickly come up with as an excuse.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That explains why. I was starting to think that you were avoiding me," he smiles a bit in a shy way.

"No, no. Of course not, Khalon. Why would I do that...," I look down, too afraid to meet his eyes.

"Well, why aren't you with the others tonight?" I ask, trying to chance the subject.

"Actually, I don't feel the best myself," he says.

"Are you okay?" I ask with a low, sympathetic voice. It's true, he doesn't look as energetic and cheerful as he usually always is. I immediately feel bad for him even though I don't know what's up with him.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just not in the mood for partying. It just hit me that the world is still kinda fucked up, and now that the lock-down is gone, all that everyone are thinking about is partying... But who am I to complain. You have probably had it much worse," he smiles but looks sad.

"Maybe... But I totally get you. Of course, you are allowed to be sad too. It's kinda fucked up for all of us," I say. He lightens up a bit.

"Finally, someone who understands me. The other guys are just careless and think everything is fine, or they drinks their problems away." I'm a bit confounded by his sudden openness of his feelings. So far, I have only seen him as energetic and easy-going. But somehow I feel empathetic towards him, and even a bit sorry to see that he is not in his normal happy mood.

"What are you up to by the way?" He continues.

"I was about to see a movie," I grab the popped popcorn from the microwave.

"Hey, why don't we two lonely and sad people watch a movie together," he asks with a big smile.

"Yeah, sure. Why not," I reciprocate his smile, but I can feel that I get both nervous and excited about his proposal.

"We can share these." I prepare the popcorn in a bowl.

We agree to watch something on the big TV in the common room. Khalon drops down in the sofa in front of the TV.

"Why don't you join me in this one. It has the best views," he taps at the sofa cushion next to him. Nervously. I sit down next to him. Not too close, and not too far away from his leg. I put the bowl of popcorn in between us while he searches through a streaming platform. He puts on a random thriller. We chat a bit as the movie plot begins to unfold while we eat popcorn. I notice that he doesn't seem that talkative and still looks kinda down. I wonder what to say and do. Somehow I feel bad for him and wonder if there is anything I can do to help. I ponder my mind to try to come up with something. I suddenly feel an urge or strong need to make him happy again. Maybe, because of all of the helpful things that he has done to me. Maybe, it's time for me to somehow make it up to him. After a while, I gather the courage to ask him.

"You still look down a bit. Sometimes, I just wish that we could go back to before the virus hit... Are you still thinking about all of the mess? Do you feel like talking more about it, or is there anything else I can do to help you?" I ask him.

"Oh, that's really thoughtful of you Jules..." He replies and smiles at me.

"Of course... Just let me know." After a few minutes of silence, he then says:

"Well... Actually, it not about the crisis... This is super embarrassing. So please don't tell anyone. I haven't told anyone else."

"Of course. I wont," I quickly reply. I'm curios about his unexpected request about something so secret.

"I have had some strange pain lately. The last couple of days. The thing is. It's sounds stupid. But I think I have a lump at my balls. They hurt like hell."

"Really?!," I say surprised. I immediately remember his black balls. They had appeared so big and strong.

"That can be serious. That's not stupid at all," I add.

"It's probably nothing. It's kinda embarrassing! I shouldn't have brought it up. It probably sound really odd," he laughs.

"No, no. Not at all! Such kind of pain should be taking serious," I say, trying to comfort him.

"Well. Actually... Maybe you could take a look? Just to check. I don't know if this lump is just something in my head."

"Uhm... Sure. I guess," I say hesitantly. "Does he really want me to take a look at his balls?!" I wonder.

He then pulls his black chinos all the way down to his angles. He is wearing a tight pair of boxer briefs which bulge out at his crotch. Afterwards, he drags out his thick cock and scrotum from the underwear. I'm totally shocked of his carelessness. His cock is surprisingly big even as flaccid. It looks at least 6 inches long as it lays across his stomach. He pulls the briefs down below his hips to make more space for his big, black balls. He is well shaven, revealing his black skin, only with a bit of hair above his cock. I'm astounded by the immense size and powerful look of his cock and balls. I stare for little bit too long. But since he doesn't say anything, I'm the one to break the silence.

"They look... good... I mean healthy. Should I try to touch?" I ask nervously with a pounding heart.

"Maybe you should take a closer look," he spreads his leg wide and throws his pants aside. Automatically, as an insinuation of his spread legs, I go down on my knees between them. With trembling hands and a beating heart, I slowly slide my fingers over his balls. They hang slightly from his fairly tight scrotum. They feel soft and big.

"It's in this area," Khalon guides my hands across his balls and presses my fingers a bit in between them.

"Try and touch here," he says.

I swallow a lump in my throat. I gently and with great care push my fingers into his meaty ball-sack. It feels soft, and his balls heavy and round. I then gently massage my fingertips around his balls while I try to investigate for anything unusual. I press in between his balls while I carefully observe him to make sure that I'm not doing it too hard. Too my surprise, it looks like his cock has grown a bit. Does this really turn him on?

"I... I don't feel anything unusual. Or any lumps. They are a bit tight and... Big," I shutter with a shaky voice. I still feel an urge to help him. Maybe because his power manhood somehow reminds of how he saved me at the cafe.

"That's good to hear," he replies. "I wonder what's wrong then... Actually, the way you massaged me before kinda eased the pain a little bit."

"Oh, that's good," I immediately continue the gentle messaging movements of my fingers. His balls sit tight to his perineum. As I keep caressing them, I notice how his big cock keeps growing. The sight of it turns on a bubbling, exciting feeling inside of me. Am I really turning him on this much?!

"That's great, Jules!" He sees my perplexed and red face.

"Oh, sorry about my cock. I guess, it has been a while since I last had an orgasm."

My heart skips a beat when he mentions his orgasm. It has only been four days since he came all over my face. Is that what he means by "a while".

"Don't worry. I don't mind," I laugh nervously. I'm immediately embarrassed by my own words, and I blush even more.

"That's good," he smiles.

My white fingers look small and feminine next to his giant black balls as I do my best to massage him.

"Actually, do you know what would be nice?" He asks with a strange look.

"N.. No?" I reply with a hesitating voice. I'm nervous, fearful and excited, all at the same time while I ponder about what he means.

"Your massage is really helping me. It feels wonderful..." He begins.

"Thanks Khalon. I'm happy to help, really," I reply honestly with an empathetic look.

"I think what would help to ease the pain even more... Would be if you maybe could lick them a bit... In that way, you would also be able to be sure that there is no lump," he suggests and looks at me with his brown eyes. Baffled my his request, I stare at him. But then again, I remind myself of all the times where he has been nice and helpful to me. Lifting me to my room when I fell, massaging my butt, helping me with exercises. And I suddenly feel an immense and warm sensation towards him.

My knees feel weak as I shutter: "Of course Khalon, if that would help you."

I don't know how to go on about his request, but I slowly just bend my face towards his balls. His cock lays fully erected on his stomach. It looks thick and powerful. His balls have a strong, musky scent, but he also smells fresh like if he recently showered.

"What the hell am I doing?!" I think to myself as I stretch my tongue towards his scrotum. I'm filled with doubts about what I'm about to do, but as I look up at him all my defenses melt away. He looks at my with lustful and anticipating eyes. The exciting feeling of being slutty erupts in my body, and I begin to shiver from the arousal. I place my hands on his muscular thighs, and I slide my tongue lightly above his left ball. Improvising, I then move my tongue in circular motions around his scrotum.

"Yes. That's nice," he moans. Happy that I'm apparently doing good, I add a bit more saliva from my mouth. I then run my tongue all the way across his ball-sack, from the bottom to the top.

"Good job. Exactly like that... More spit," he grunts. I quickly add more and spread it across his balls with my tongue. My mind turns dizzy, and all I suddenly can think of is how to please him the most.

"Try to use your lips more," he suggest with a commanding tone. I wonder how, but I then moves my lips over his skin while I gently massages his balls with my tongue. He moans satisfied. I press my tongue in and out of his tight ball-sack. I feel like a complete slut, but all of my rational thoughts are gone. I just enjoy the exciting feeling.

"That's good Jules. It really feel amazing. The pain is completely gone," he appraises me.

"Good...," I say with a trembling voice and continue my job. It feels amazing to be able to help this powerful black guy. I finally feel like I'm giving him something in return after he saved me from the drunk.

"Suck a bit," he suggest. I run my lips over his scrotum and suck some of it into my mouth. My mouth automatically produces a lot of saliva.

"Take my balls," he moans. I then open my mouth around one of his balls and try to suck it into my mouth. He moans in pleasure. His scrotum loosens a bit, and I'm able to take his ball in my mouth while I slowly lick it with my tongue.

"That's good!"

Once again, I'm astounded by how good it feel to pleasure him. My cock throbs in excitement, and my nipples tingle.

"Try with both of them," he grunts and looks down at me with desire. I open my mouth wide open and try to suck in both of them, but they are too big for me to grasp them at once. He adjusts them a bit with his hand and grab them firmly, squeezing them together. I try again. This time, I first suck one of them into my mouth, and thereafter I open wide to take the other one. He moans deeply.

"That's it. Good job," he says as I look up at him submissively. My mouth drools all over his giant balls as they fill up my mouth. As I release them from my mouth, they glisten with spit. I suck up the mess with my tongue. I repeat and once again take both of his big balls.

"Yeah, Jules. That's amazing!" I continue a couple of times, cleaning the spit each time. His cock has grown even bigger, and the glans shines with precum. I can't believe that I'm able to turn him on this much.

"You are making me so horny, Jules," he moans. He grabs my hand and moves it to his big cock. I shake in exhilaration. I get his cue and begin to rub his cock with my tiny hand. I keep licking his balls for a while, but then he suddenly ask: "Please suck my cock, Jules!"

Straight away, I follow his command. I move my tongue up the shaft of his black cock. Hypnotized by it's strength, I lick the precum and take his head into my mouth.

"Yes! That's a good boy," he moans excitedly. "Keep using your tongue!"

While I take his cock in my mouth, I rapidly move my tongue across his glans.

"Exactly, move it in circles," he commands. I obey him and follow his instructions. The spit drools down his shaft.

"Good, always clean your mess," he orders and I slurp the excess of spit back in my mouth.

"You are doing good," he moans. "But remember to use your hands too!"

Happy about his appraisal, I eagerly begin to masturbate his cock with my hands, determined to do it even better and please him even more.

"Yeah, work that cock, honey! Take more of it."

I do as he pleases, and move my lips down his cock. It so massive that only a third of it fits in my mouth. He grunts and moans. He gently caresses my hair while I keep repeating his instructions. He moans in pleasure each time I force my throat over his cock. My mouth runs wild in saliva, so I each time have to suck it away from his cock. His moans intensify as I keep stroking, licking and deep-throating his black dick.

"Yeah. You are so fucking hot like this... Oh my god. You are making me come!" he almost yell. My stomach explodes in excitement, as I look up at him with begging eyes, exhilarated about what's about to happen. Eagerly, I keep working my mouth up and down his cock, triggered by his appraising words. He then grabs my head firmly and bursts into a deep moan. All of his body twitches and jerks as he shoots his load directly into my mouth and down my throat. I'm completely in the mercy of his will as I cannot move my face due his firm grip. I try not to choke as I feel his cum filling up my mouth. I look up at him with wet eyes and meet his lustful gaze. He is in blissful pleasure, and meanwhile his cock keeps jerking in my mouth, still pumping his load into me. All I can do, is to accept his cum. I don't know what to do as my mouth gets filled up, so I automatically swallow as much of his cum as I can. After a minute or so, he slowly begins to calm down and looses his grip. I swallow a last time, before releasing his thick cock from my mouth.

"Amazing. Good job Jules!" he sighs. His muscles relax, and he breaths heavily. I'm dizzy from his intense orgasm and still super horny. I keep licking and cleaning his cock from cum and spit. While my right hand works his cock, my left reaches down my underwear. With my thumb and index finger, I begin to rub my stiff cock. It already wet of precum.

"Yeah, that's wonderful. You are so good at this," Khalon keeps praising me. I stroke my cock twice, and as I hear his words, I come in an strong orgasm, still with his black cock in my mouth. I moan and shiver. He smiles at me while I come, trembling between his legs. After a short while of silence where we both catch our breath, he finally break the silence.

"Man... That was amazing. Thanks Jules. I really needed that... I have been thinking of that for four days now," he says and smiles at me. While he speaks, he gently grabs my chin and raises my head so our eyes meet. I feel extremely tender and emotionally as his eyes piece through me. My face burns of heat, and I'm overwhelmed by a mix of feelings. I'm grateful and happy about pleasing him. At the same time I feel used, slutty and dirty. His lust excites me and still makes my stomach tingles. I also feel delighted about that I was able to help him, but his words confuse me.

Did he really wait for this to happen all these days!?

"Don't look so stunned," he laughs. "Was I too rough on you?"

"I... No..." I stutter, not able to put a sentence together. He caresses my face with a big, black hand and smiles at me. I probably look completely worked up and red-faced.

"The pain is totally gone now. Thanks Jules!"

"I'm happy that I could help you," I say, still with conflicted feelings. I still feel like I'm in his control.

"Come up here," he says and taps the cushion next to him. He puts his underwear back on as I sit next to him. He brings his right arms around my shoulders. It's big and heavy. He then tugs me in, so my body slides close to him. His body feels warm as I sit close up against his torso in his armpit with his arm wrapped around me. With his other hand, he switches away from the movie, which none of us have followed, to a TV comedy show. My body still shivers a bit since it feels so strange to be hugged like this. His arm feels tender and comforting. I'm still baffled about what just happen. A few minutes ago, I was swallowing his cum like a slut, and now, I'm sitting so close to him in his arms. And somehow it feels amazing, like I'm protected, and that I'm relieved from the last couple of days of struggle and insecurities. It's like my body is suddenly able to relax for the first time in months.

12