Black New World Ch. 14 - Day 101

Story Info
Jules gets a massage.
3.9k words
4.53
6.6k
4

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Day 101 -- Jules gets a massage

It's now two days since I was at the doctor. His words have been pondering my mind. First of all, he was a complete jerk for laughing at me, but on the other hand, he was kinda right about the last thing he said. A lot of people are way worse that me. The virus is still spreading through society even though they have repealed the lockdown. Some even speculate that the infection rate is higher than ever. But the fact, that I have strange feelings, isn't the end of the world for me. They feel so wrong and right at the same time thought. I often catch myself in deep thoughts about his big, black cock. His big, athletic body excites me and easily makes my cock hard. But at the same time, I feel awfully ashamed about it.

And then there is the bio-chip. I don't understand how I agreed on that. I feel marked like some animal. And I didn't even read the papers which is so irresponsible of me. I basically have no idea what I signed up for, and it freaks me out. Each time I think about it, I get super anxious, so I just try not to. Next time I'll definitely ask to get it removed again.

Khalon was gone most of yesterday, but I know that he is home today. Just the though of hanging out with him excites me. But each time I get excited, I quickly shut myself down and push the thoughts away. I'm still to perplexed about my emotions to accept them.

Bored, I decide to hang out in the sofa a bit. Before I go out, I cannot stop to take a look at myself in the mirror. My hair hangs flat down my face. It's blonde and reaches down below my ears, almost to my shoulders. I run my hands through it, not knowing how to put it. I decide to make a side parting to the left while putting the hair on my left side behind my ear. I look into my eyes. I have always been happy about the mixture of blue and gray colors. My skin looks pale and soft as I don't have to shave anymore. I'm still sad and confused about my looks, but today I try to tell myself that I actually look kinda cute. I turn around in front of the mirror. My sweatpants sits tight to my legs and curvy ass. I then leave for the common room.

I sit in the sofa in front of the TV for a while. Then all of a sudden, Khalon appears just as I subconsciously was hoping for.

"Hey Jules! There you are. I was just looking for you."

I greet him with a smile, and I can feel how I already blush a bit.

"Hi Khalon," I say, trying to keep my voice calm and cool. "How come?"

"I actually need your help." My face immediately turns red as I remember how I "helped" him last time. My heartbeat increases as I wonder if it is his balls and cock that need my help again.

"Well...," he smiles, probably because of my facial expression. "It's because I'm practicing for my massage course, which I study as an evening-course. I'm having an exam soon."

"Oh, I didn't know that. How can I help?" I ask curiously.

"To be honest, I need someone to practice on. And then I though about you, and that you used to have back pains." It thrills me a bit to know that he has been thinking about me.

"That sounds as an easy task for me," I smile. "I would be happy if my body could be in any use for your training." I blush as I hear my own words.

"Great! Why don't you come to my room then?" Excited, I follow him to his room.

To my surprise, he has already turned his table into a massage-table by adding another table at the end and covering it with a thin mattress, a blanket and some sheets.

"Do you mind taking off some of your cloths? Then it's easier for me," he asks.

"Sure, of course," I reply, and shiver from the thought of stripping before him. Somehow my shyness isn't that bad when I'm around him anymore. It's probably because of his many gentle words of appraisal. The way he had called me hot has been stuck in my brain since the last time we were together. I turn my back to him and take of my pants. I continue with my shirt, but I then hesitate. I'm worried about my pointy chest. My breasts have only been growing the last many weeks. More and more fat have accumulated around my nipples.

"Also your t-shirt, please. Then it's easier for me to massage your shoulders and neck."

"Alright," I nervously reply. I take a deep breath and quickly pull it off, and then I jump on the table, laying on my stomach, hiding my torso as quickly as possible. He just smiles a me.

"That's the spirit," he laughs at my quick movements. He puts a blanket over my back to keep me warm.

"I'll begin with your thighs. Please let me know if I'm doing it too hard or too soft."

I nod while I look up at him. I can see his buffed six-pack though his tight t-shirt. He walks behind me and begins to stroke my thighs in long movements from the back of my knee to my buttocks. His hands are greasy with oil and slide over my soft skin. I'm cannot hold my moans back as it feels amazing. He knows exactly where to press with the right amount of pressure to make it slightly painful and extremely pleasurable at the same time.

"How does it feel?" He asks with his thumbs pressing into the muscle of my thigh.

"Amazing," I moan.

"That's good!" He says cheerful. "Am I pressing too hard?"

"No, it's perfect. So good!" I reassure. He switches from the right to the left and continues his treatment. I lay in a pleasurable bliss. At the same time, I can't stop my body from getting more and more aroused. My nipples feel hard against the soft sheet beneath me. He drips a bit more oil over my thighs, and this time he begins to massage both of them with one hand on each of my thighs. This time he continues the movement of his strong fingers all the way up and above my butt-cheeks. His thumbs slide beneath my boxer shorts.

"Auuch," I moan loudly as his fingers drill down into the fat of my buttocks.

"Sorry, too hard?" He asks and pats the area he just pressed - the lower part of my buttocks.

"Maybe a bit. It felt good. But my glutes are really sore actually," I reply.

"Oh? So I bet, you have been practicing those squads I showed you... And trained that sweet ass of yours." He says with a joyful tone.

"Yeah, I have done my best," I reply full of excitement from his words.

"Do you mind if I pull your shorts down a bit? I have learned a really great technique for sore butts," he laughs a bit.

"Uhm, sure... Please go ahead," I say nervously but with a strange, excited anticipation. He then pulls the boxer shorts down and over my round ass. I lift my groin a bit to make it easier for him. The waistband hits my hard cock, and I whimper softly. He pulls them all the way down to my knees.

"Down a bit, he said?!," I think. He then adds even more oil and starts to warm up my skin and muscles with a lot of soft and light strokes. The pleasure overshadows all of my fears and worries which I had from showing him my white ass. I cannot stop to moan with each stroke. He slowly increases the pressure as my muscles get warm.

"Let me know if I should adjust the pressure."

"It's perfect," I quickly moan.

"Great!"

After a minute of silence only interrupted by my moaning breaths, he says:

"Your skin is so soft, Jules. It's really nice to work with."

"Th.. thanks," I shutter perplexed.

He then grabs the side of my big glutes firmly and presses his thumbs into the muscles. I moan in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"Take a deep breath and hold it until I release my thumbs." I follow his words and take a deep breath. My butt aches from his pressing touch. But all of my body also tingles as I breath. He then releases his thumbs, and I let out a deep sigh. An intense, pleasurable relaxation shoots through my muscles from his pressure-points and into the rest of my body.

"Wow," I moan delighted. All of my body tingles in a pleasurable sensation.

"I guess, I found your trigger point there," he laughs and caresses my butt. A jolt of arousal spreads through me.

"That was so good," I murmur.

"If only you were my examiner of the course, then I guess, I would pass!" he laughs.

"I'm 100 percent sure you wiiiiill," he presses my ass again, just as I'm about to finish the sentence, so my words turn into a high pitched whining. I quickly take a deep breath, embarrassed of my voice.

As he releases, I breath out again and moan in pleasure.

"Good job!" he says. He caresses my butt a bit and then begins to massage my loin. I'm in heaven. My back pain and the build up anxiety vanish from my body. After a while, he moves the blanket from my torso onto my legs. Oil drips on my shoulders, and then he starts to massage and caress me. He moves in front of me, and I look up at him with thankful eyes. He towers in front of me, strong and masculine. He smiles at my face, and my body shivers a bit from the excitement. I quickly look down as I can feel that my face is burning red. But as I look down his body, I grasp in awe as I notice his massive cock which is visible through his pants. It's fully erected and creates a huge bulge in the fabric. It's right in front of my face, and it jerks a bit, fighting the fabric, as if it was trying to escape the tight sweatpants. He just keeps massaging my shoulders. It feels amazing, but I can't get my eyes of his crotch. I can't believe that I'm able to turn him on, this much. Somehow, that fact excites me even more.

"Relax your neck, Jules," he orders with a sweet tone.

"Sorry," I quickly put my face down into the mattress, embarrassed, because he must have seen that I was staring at his cock. He slides his fingers gently over my neck and down my shoulders in repeating motions.

"How does it feel?" He asks.

"Amazing!" I mumble into the sheet. I can feel that his body is really close to mine. My head must be mere centimeters away from his crotch. I suddenly get an intense urge to return his pleasurable treatment. The thought ignites an immense lust in my body.

After a while, he suddenly stops. I look up at him again. But my sight stops and gets interrupted by the vision of the enormous lump in his pants. I cannot stop staring.

"Well, what do you think?" He says with a smile.

"It looks amazing!" I shutter.

"It looks?" he laughs confused. "I meant: What do you think about the massage?"

Baffled and ashamed of myself, I blush even more.

"Uhm," I murmur, speechless. He just laughs and caresses my cheek.

"Maybe, you want to get a better view then," he pulls at the waistband of his pants, and his cock jumps out in front of me, suddenly released from its prison. It wobbles from the release and hits my cheek and lips. I grasp in a surprised excitement.

"Khalon!" I say, shocked. He just slowly pushes his big, black cock in between my lips and strangles my words.

I eagerly widen my mouth to accept his giant cock. His grabs my head and slides my hair away from my face. In small thrusts he expands my mouth even more as I begin to take it down my throat. I suppress my gag-reflex. I can't believe what's happening. I'm allowing him to fuck my mouth. Strangely, it feel so good to be able to give him some pleasure in return. He moans and looks down at me excitedly.

"Yeah..." He moans with a deep voice. "That's so good! Open that pretty mouth."

I immediately do by best to open my throat even more for his big cock. He slides his hands down to my cheeks and throat. He holds me with a firm grip, completely in control of my face. I just look up at him with begging eye. I'm in the mercy of his strong hands and big cock. And all I want is to please him the most. He speeds up his thrusts and fucks my face. I repress the urge to gag. Instead my mouth drools in saliva. I still meet his lustful gaze, but he slowly gets more and more blurry as my eyes begin to get wet. He keeps moaning. The uncontrollable arousal blocks out the pain from my throat and his penetration. While he face-fuck me, he moans and appraises me.

"Good job... That feels so good... Open your beautiful mouth... You're so hot... Take that big cock... So slutty..."

His thrusts make all of my body shake slightly and move against the sheet of the mattress. My nipples tingle like crazy and my cock rubs back and forth. A violent orgasm slowly builds up in me. My mind gets dizzy, and my only focus is on the excitement and the goal of giving him pleasure. He suddenly orders me to turn around. I automatically follow his command and his guiding hands. But through the daze, I suddenly feel shy and ashamed of my body. He is about to see my chest and pointy small breasts. What is he going to think? And my tiny cock... The fear and panic quickly get interrupted by the sight of his beautiful cock and big balls, which are now above my face as I'm laying on my back. He has pulled his pants all the way down now. He gently pulls me towards him so my head hangs slightly over the edge of the mattress. My neck bends backwards. Instinctively, I open my mouth, and he penetrates me with a deep, pleasurable grunt.

"Exactly! Good boy!" he moans. I suddenly realize that the new position allows me to take even more of his fat cock. As he presses his enormous shaft down my welcoming throat, all I can see is his big, tight balls which shake beneath his cock. The lust overwhelms me. Suddenly, I can feel his rough hands on my chest. His fingers caress and fiddle my nipples. The arousal explodes inside of me. I moan in ecstasy, still with his giant cock down my throat. The spit drips down my cheeks. My body shivers violently as an intense orgasm surges fiercely through me. His touching shoots jolts of pleasure through my nipples and down to my cock which jerks and spasms uncontrollably, sending a hot liquid all over my stomach.

I moan and grasp for air as he pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Arrgh! Yeah, you little slut," he groans and moans. In the next moment, warm splashes of cum shoots all over my face as he comes in a strong orgasm. I keep my mouth open, still breathing heavily as the orgasmic waves continue to wash over me. My face receives his thick load of sperm. I have to close my eyes as the cum covers me. As I breath in deep pleasure, his cum splashes over my tongue and lips. For a few minutes, he continues to rub my breast with one hand while he jerks his cock with his other. After a while, both of our moans begin to decrease. A deep relaxation hits my body. But as I'm laying with my face covered in cum, I slowly begin to realize what had happened. I just had the craziest orgasm without I even touched my cock. Shame and humiliation also enter my mind as I begin to think clearly again. I'm drenched in cum, both his and my own. My nipples and small cock are exposed to his view. As I lay trembling with mixed feelings, he suddenly says:

"Wow, Jules. That was amazing! You did so good. Oh my god!" He still breathes and grasps for air.

"You were amazing!" He continues. My rational thoughts, self-critic and psychological defenses vanish away as quickly as they came. I just feel a strong delight from pleasing him, and the relaxation win over the shameful thoughts. He cleans my face with the corner of the sheet so I'm able to see again.

"Thanks," I smile shyly with his taste of cum in my mouth. I move around to hide my tiny cock. I slightly arc my back upwards, resting the weight on my elbows. I just look up at him and into his deep, brown eyes, not knowing what to say. He pushes his thick, semi-hard cock closer to my mouth. It shines from spit and cum while it dangles in front of him. Through his eyes I can read his mind, and I submissively take his soft, thick cock in my mouth to clean it. Feeling nasty, I shyly look up at him. To my surprise, his face lights up with satisfaction. He puts my hair behind my ears while I move my tongue up and down his shaft. I then suck his head and swallow the rest of his cum. I'm surprised and stunned about my own willingness.

How did I become such a slut?

My feelings confuse me, but his powerful figure simply makes my body and mind too weak and submissive to fight back against my arousal.

After a while of contentment, he says:

"Maybe, you should take a shower. I made quite a mess of you," he smiles and laughs a bit.

"Yes," I reply a little bit embarrassed of how I must look right now. I feel totally nasty, with cum, sweat and oil everywhere.

"You also have your own fault of the mess, to be honest. You came a lot there!"He says with a sweet tone and laughs.

"Yeah, well. I guess, I did," I blush.

"You can use my shower."

"Thanks!" I definitely don't feel like putting on my cloths and walking into the hallway like this.

He brings me a towel.

"You can borrow this."

I grab the towel and quickly trip into his bathroom. It's similar to my own and fairly simple. I step into the shower-area which is an extension of the room at the opposite side of the door. For some reason, he doesn't have a shower curtain. I turn on the hot water and sigh relieved as the water cleans the dried cum from my face. The freshness relieves my mood and washes away some of my shame of what just had happened. To be honest, he had been so nice to me, and everything had felt so nice. But still, in the back of my mind, it feels wrong. After a while, I suddenly hear his voice behind me. I cover my crotch and chest with my hands and turn around.

"You forgot your cloths," he says. I'm shocked to see that he is still naked. He puts my cloths on top of a small cupboard next to the vanity unit.

"Th... Thanks Khalon," I shutter. As I see him completely naked from the distance, I'm amazed by how well shaped he is. His strong muscles bulge and curve perfectly over his black skin, creating a powerful contour to his body. As I stare at his flaccid cock, it quickly expands and grows. Instinctively, I put my hand in front of my mouth as I grasp in surprise. He just came, and yet he is able to get this big again.

"Why do you look so surprised," he laughs and comes close to me.

"Your... Your cock," I mumble nervously.

"Oh, don't look so afraid. From what we just did, I thought you were getting use to it," he smiles.

"It seemed like that you liked it," he continues.

"Well.. Uhm.. Yeah.." I say baffled by his straightforwardness.

"Well, so did I," he says.

"And man... I really like your ass," he stares at my butt.

"It's technically your fault that I'm getting this hard," he laughs.

"Really? Sorry," I say, astounded.

"I'm just joking. It's really tight though." He walks towards me. My body freezes from the shyness and excitement of being totally naked in front of him. I'm still standing beneath the running water and hiding my cock and nipples. He then caresses my ass.

"Do you mind?" He softly asks.

I shake my head. My body trembles from arousal, but my knees feel weak and shaky, almost like I could fall in any moment. I turn my back to him and grab the metallic shower slide bar as he keeps caressing my butt-cheeks. His big hands grab each of my buttocks and push the flesh upwards as he slides his fingers over my skin. My butt wobbles from the force.

"So nice and tight!" He says, clearly aroused.

I look back at him and notice that he has begun to masturbate while he still touches my butt. I tremble from excitement, but I'm to weak to do anything. I just let him play with my ass. He moans faster and faster with loud primal groans. And all of a sudden, I can feel his hot and sticky load blast over my butt.

"Yes, please," I whimper excitedly.

He just moans wildly while he shoots cum over my ass.

"That's so good baby!" He sighs.

To my surprise, he then after a while grabs my tiny cock and begins to rub it. I feel so weak and pathetic that I almost faint, but at the same time the lust has taken control of my body.

"Khalon, please..." I moan weakly.

"Don't you also wanna come again? Just relax!" He whispers close to me. He spanks my ass continuously with one of his hands while he rubs my cock with the other. I'm so aroused and dizzy that it's like I'm drifting out of my body. He spanks me harder and groans into my ear:

12