Black New World Ch. 15 - Day 102

Story Info
Jules gets arrested by the police.
3.7k words
4.41
4.9k
5

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: Day 101 and 102 -- Jules gets arrested by the police

Back in my room I sit in my bed bewildered by my emotions. I feel kinda bad for running off like that. He had been really sweet to me, but the whole ordeal just felt too overwhelming for me.

"Am I getting feelings for this guy?"

All these new uncontrollable emotions and thoughts are just too much for me to handle. I lay down with my face in a pillow. The orgasms had been truly amazing though. And his body... So masculine and strong. But at the same time everything just felt wrong, at least afterwards. My body feels completely worked out from the massage and the sex. And my mind is just as exhausted, both from the exciting sex and my conflicted emotions. I keep pondering about Khalon. Somehow I feel kinda lured into having sex with him, but at the same time I believe that he is just trying to be nice to me.

...

I wake up from the sound of knocking. Groggy, my mind slowly wakes up. Again, someone knocks at my door.

"Could it be Khalon?"

My heart palpitate as I jump out of bed while I dry my crusty eyes with the back of my hand and quickly brush my hair with the other hand.

I open the door nervously and peek through the slit. It's Ashley. She stand with two cups of tea in her hands.

"Hey Jules. So you are home?" She smiles. Her hair is put in a tight ponytail. She is wearing a petite, black t-shirt with a flowery, transparent pattern around her shoulders and chest which shows her silky, white skin.

"Hi Ashley," I say surprised.

"Are you busy? Do you want a cup of tea?"

"No, not at all. Please come in."

We sit around my small wooden desk.

"How are you doing?" She asks with her hands around the warm cup.

"I just napped to be honest. That's why I probably look a bit groggy."

As I look into her empathetic eyes, I all of a sudden get an urge to pour my aching heart and tell her all about my worries. But I hold myself back.

What would she think of me if she found out all that had happened between me and Khalon?

"Do you feel like you have settled in?" She asks.

"Yes, definitely... What about you?"

"It's quite a lot sometimes to be the only girl around these guys," she smiles.

"You know, they are really nice. They always got your back... Like when Khalon saved us from that drunken dude... But they are so... manly, from time to time."

"Yeah, I get what you mean," I say without exactly getting her point, but I get flashbacks of her beautiful naked body covered in their cum.

"Who do you like the most?" She asks with a daring smile, suddenly covering her face.

"Well.. I don't know. What do you mean?" I say baffled.

"Does she know about me and Khalon?!"

"Who do you get along with? Jadyn is my favorite," she smiles playfully.

"He can be such an smart ass though... But man, he is actually really sweet when you are alone with him," she gazes through the window in deep thought. A jolt of jealousy hits my stomach.

"I bet he is," I think to myself.

"Well, so who do you get along with the most?" She repeats her question with a big smile.

"Haven't you been hanging out with Khalon from time to time?"

My body almost jumps in the chair as she mentions his name.

"Yeah... He is a really nice guy," I reply as she stares at me intensely.

I blush, and my cheeks turn red.

"He really is! Oh my god. He is so sporty. The way he handled that guy, do you remember?! Just one hit, and he blacked out."

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about the way he saved me.

"And his body damn... I don't get how these black guys get this fit," she says with amazed eyes.

I blush even more as I don't know how to reach to her sudden girly gossip.

"Oh, sorry Jules," she laughs. "I guess you don't notice this stuff since you're a guy."

"Well, he is definitely really well-built," I say.

"Yeah..." She says with a dreaming look. "Who do you think is the strongest?" She smiles at me.

"Uhm... Khalon, I guess."

"Really?! It's just because he saved you like that," she laughs. "Have you seen how broad Denzel is. He is kind of a beast..." I'm perplexed of how she has turned the conversation into a talk about their bodies.

"Yeah, he is. He is also really nice," I reply, and I remember how he had helped me when I was trapped beneath the TV table.

"A bit of a dumb though," she laughs with a high pitch. "But oh my god, his abs..."

I nod with a conflicted look in my eyes.

"Sorry, I guess that you don't what to talk about their manly bodies like this?" she continues.

"No, no it's fine," I respond since I don't want to let her down. And somehow it's kinda nice to talk with her, even though I don't know how to act about the topic.

"Good, it gets kinda lonely to be the only girl around here," she says while she sips at her tea. I wonder if she is trying to imply something.

"You know what? I think Khalon kinda likes you..." She drinks more tea. My heart stops, and I begin to sweat.

"What do you mean? Why?" I ask nervously.

"Does she know about us?"

"It's just... He often talks about you, and he often asks if we should bring you when we are about to go out somewhere."

"Oh... That's sweet of him." My heartbeat slows down a bit as she probably don't know about us then. She finishes her tea.

"I should get going. It's almost dinner time. I'm going out with Jadyn. It was nice talking to you Jules."

"You too, and thanks for the tea Ashley."

"No problem. Promise to go out with us the next time that we go out as a group. I'm sure Khalon will appreciate it," she smiles and winks at me.

"Sure, I will," I shutter, confused by her insinuation.

-- Day 102 --

The following day I decide to drive outside the city to a nearby forest. I'm still conflicted about my emotions, and everything that had happened between me and Khalon. I get up early, hoping that I can avoid bumping into Khalon. It's a hot day of June so I choose to put on a pair of running shorts. The only pair of shorts that still fits me. The black fabric stretches over my butt and thighs, only covering less than half of my smooth, white thighs.

I drive for half an hour before I get to the forest. First through the urban neighborhoods of the outskirts of the city. Then another 15 minutes on the motorway before I reach the green forest. There isn't many cars on the roads, and for some reason every person in the other vehicles are black. But things like that don't surprise me anymore.

The sky is blue, and the air is full of insects. I walk down a grassy road before I enter the forest. I spend the whole day, wondering about Khalon and my crazy situation. The world has changed so quickly. The virus swept through country after country, and it had created a pandemic in, what I think was, less than a month. I was one of the first who got infected among my friends and family, but most of them quickly got infected too. Most western countries had crashed into chaos and economic crisis. The chaos in some of the countries in Asia had even hurled their nations into war. The wars quickly ceased though because of the rapid change of the population. Only the African nations had succeeded the outbreak of the virus. Their economies thrived. Most western nations had allowed a high level of immigration to "help" the wealth-fare systems of the countries. There was a high demand of healthy workers and caretakers since especially the white men didn't seem to recover.

So much had changed since that. I had changed myself, especially in the last two months. Somehow, I feel that my body appears more feminine now, thin and yet strangely curvy. And then there is the unbalance of my emotions. My strange sexual lust, and the feelings I get when I think of Khalon.

"Does it mean that I'm really falling in love with this guy?!"

It can't be. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to guys being this nice to me. Maybe it's a normal reaction from being under lockdown and being lonely.

But what about the sexual pleasure?

"And how come I'm suddenly getting this aroused in certain situations?"

The doctor had said it was totally normal.

"But how could it be normal?"

"Could it be that the uncontrollable excitement and arousal are due to the lack of sex?"

Now that I think of it, I realize, that I haven't had "real" sex since before I got infected. And I rarely masturbate. Maybe that's why I often experience those unwanted hard-ons, and maybe that's why I easily get so worked up by Khalon...

I wander through the forest the whole day while I keep pondering about these questions. As the sun is about to set, I finally decide that maybe it's all normal. I just have to be sure that I don't get too horny, which means that I have to remember to masturbate to keep the arousal down.

As I return down the grassy road towards my car, I feel delighted since my conflicted thoughts have settled. I just have to stay cool around Khalon and don't allow myself to get rushed away.

I enter my electrical car and head home. I drive fast since I'm hungry. As I'm entering the outskirts of town, I suddenly notice a police car behind me. It must have come from a side-road to the motorway. It's speeding up and the beacon begins to rotate with blinking lights. Surprised and anxious, I slow down and pull into the edge of the road. I must have been speeding a lot. Anxiously, since I have never been stopped by the police before, I wait in the car seat as two cops approach me. They look big and fearsome. They are both black and their police uniforms sit tight to their big muscled bodies. I roll down the window. They tower in front of my car door. They look frightening and powerful in their black police uniforms, displaying their authority.

"I knew it. Didn't I say it was a white boy. You owe me a beer," one of them says to the other.

I'm confused.

"Sorry, officers. Did I speed?" I ask nervously.

"We don't care if you speed or not. You are not even supposed to be behind a wheel!" The other one says. He has a big beard and wears sunglasses.

"What... What do you mean?" I shutter anxiously. Suddenly, I remember the radio debate I heard on my way to the doctor, roughly three days ago. "Prohibition" someone had said.

No way? They couldn't have, already?

"Step out of the car, whitey."

"Don't act surprised," the other cop says. He is tall but look young. I nervously step out of the car.

"I'm sorry. I haven't followed the news lately."

"Shut up! Hands on the car," the bearded officer says roughly. In fear, I quickly put my hands on top of the car and turn my back to them.

"You never know with these white boys. Yesterday, in the capitol, a White March terrorist blew himself up in a car right next to some officers. One lost his arm... Aaron, search his body!"

"Yes sir." The young officer begins to touch and press my waistband. He moves his hands around and then down my tight, black shorts. He presses firmly all over my butt. I begin to shake in fear. I want to yell that I'm innocent, but I don't dare to, so I just bite my lips. He continues and roughly touches my thighs at the edge of my pants. I grasp a bit when he grabs my inner thighs to search my crotch. I feel utterly helpless as this black officer touches my small and trembling body. Somehow my stomach begins to stir with a tickling sensation. As he touches my butt-cheeks again, the sensation turns into an surging excitement as my body betrays my mind.

"Some of these white boys have really soft butts," he laughs.

"For gods sake, you're on duty officer! Check his torso!"

"Sorry, sir. Of course." He then begins to tap all of my upper body.

"Please officers. I'm sorry. But I didn't know. I swear." I whine.

"Shut up! Don't make this any worse for yourself, whitey!" The bearded cop says.

"I'm going to search the car," he continues, talking to the other cop.

As he walk around the car, checking the seats and the trunk, the young cop keeps touching me. He runs his hands over my back, shoulders, chest and even my breasts. I whimper in a combination of distress and excitement. As the old cop, who seems to be in charge, doesn't look anymore, the young cop begins to fondle my ass again. I feel used and violated as he runs his big fingers over my ass.

"That's a nice ass you got there," he mumbles behind me. I just shiver in a strange combination of fear and arousal. He grabs my ass with a tight grip, and I let out a whiny moan. After a while the bearded cop returns.

"Nothing suspicious." He then looks a his phone.

"Wait a minute, my phone is receiving a signal... He is marked. Why didn't you say so whitey?"

"Marked?!" I ponder.

Abruptly, the bearded cop pulls my shorts and underwear down below my hips. He then puts his phone close to my left hip. His phone sends out a beeping tone. I'm absolutely astounded.

Did he just scan the bio-chip that the doctor inserted in me?

I feel like some cattle up for inspections as I stand with my white and naked butt exposed to them.

"Jules Delaney..." The cop reads from his phone.

"Bendmore Road 72, room 9," he continues. I'm in shock. Apparently, he is receiving all of my personal data from the chip.

"His record is clean. Well, was clean."

"It was a good choice for you to get chipped," he spanks my ass and pulls my shorts back up.

"You'll come with us to the station. Do you have someone you can call to pick you up from there?" I immediately think of Khalon, but I have second thoughts because of what happened yesterday. Maybe, I could call Ashley, but if the ban on driving applies to all whites, then she obviously can't pick me up. I have to call Khalon then.

"Aaron, you'll drive his car back to the station and take it in for custody. Whitey, you can call one acquaintance while we get to the station." He guides me into the back seat of the police car.

I sit on a wooden chair in a cold, small and almost empty room. It only contains the chair and a small table. The room is lit up by an annoyingly bright lamp with a fluorescent tube. The bearded cop had put me here after we reached the police station. I'm cold, nervous and anxious about what's going to happen. They didn't tell me anything. I sit with my naked legs close together, freezing my ass off. It's only been a few minutes, but the room enhances the dreadful situation of being arrested. I'm both afraid and angry about the way they treated me. Everything had been so disrespectful and degrading.

Suddenly, I hear voices beyond the door. It's the voice of Khalon! He is talking with the officer. I cannot hear what he is saying, but he sounds agitated.

"Sir, you should treat your assets with greater responsibility," the officer says with an assertive tone.

"Yes, sir," Khalon replies angry, clearly upset. He then burst into the room.

"Hi Jules. I came as quickly as I could."

As I see him, I feel like rushing up and jump into his strong protective arms. But I suppress my feelings and just greet him.

"Khalon! Thanks for coming so quickly! I'm so sorry about this mess. I didn't know..." He cuts me off.

"It's fine. Don't worry. Let's get out of here," he is still clearly mad. He grabs my arm with a gentle touch and guides me out of the room. The police officer looks angry at us as we walk down the hallway. We rush to his big SUV, and Khalon rapidly turns on the engine right after we enter the car. I can sense that he is mad, and that he is holding himself back. He accelerates abruptly as we exit the parking lot in front of the police station. I have never seen him like this.

"I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't know about the new rules. I haven't been watching the news. There has been so much lately... I'm sorry to put you in a position like this," I say, apologizing.

His facial expression suddenly switches. He looks surprised.

"Jules, I'm not mad at you, of course! I'm so sorry, you had to go through all of this. These damn laws are so messed up. I can't believe it. They are targeting completely innocent people like you, just because of a few extremists. It's so unfair!" He speaks quickly and decisively. He almost shakes in anger. His words make my hair rise and I shiver a bit. My anxiety immediately calms down as I realize his mad at the them, not me.

"And the way this smug police officer talked about you, and how they treated you! I just can't believe it. I should have smacked him right there." A warm, calming feeling rushes through me as he speaks so protective of me. The feeling surges through my body and leaves a big lump in my throat, almost as if I'm about to cry. It leaves me speechless.

"Did they hurt you in any way, did they?!" He asks with a serious and worried look. His empathetic eyes makes me shiver in a warm sensation. But I also remember how humiliating it had been to stand in front of them, getting searched and groped. And how I had been completely helpless against the touches of the young officer. I somehow feel ashamed, and strangely, I feel like I betrayed Khalon since I was forced to show my ass to them. And maybe since I didn't fight back when he had touched my ass. I don't dare to speak of it. I swallow the lump in my throat and suppress the tingling sensation of water in my eyes. I feel a sudden urge to cry, maybe, because of his acknowledgment and acceptance of my horrible experience, and maybe because of his deep, empathetic concern about me.

"Th... they were really rude to me," I shutter with a groggy voice. "But I'm okay now..." I try to man up a bit.

"Thanks Khalon for coming so quickly," I says.

"Of course, Jules," he says sympathetic and puts his big hand on my thigh. I tremble in excitement and contentment. Somehow his touch feels amazing. The anxious fright entirely leaves my body and is switched out with a delighted relaxation.

"I can't stand how rude they were to you," he says and caresses my thigh.

"Tomorrow, I'm going back to file an official complaint. These jerks can't get away with treating you like that!"

"Thanks Khalon!" I feel overwhelmed by his support. "You don't have to though. Maybe you shouldn't bother..."

"Of course! I'll make sure these bastards get some kind of punishment. I'll also try and bring your car back."

"Thanks... Thanks Khalon," I'm utterly speechless from his powerful, decisive attitude.

"That's the least I can do. Don't worry," he pats my thigh and smiles at me.

For a while we just sit. It's dark now, but the sky still has a slightly deep blue color because of the summer weather. From time to time, I look at him. He has a short, tight haircut with a tapered fade. His thick hair curls in small spikes on top of his head. He just stares out of the window and unto the road. Sometimes his handsome silhouette is lit up by the lights of the oncoming traffic. He suddenly clear his throat.

"By the way, I'm sorry if I was a little too much yesterday," he says.

"I'm sorry, I just ran off!" The words jump out of my mouth, before I think them through properly.

"I just... Uhm... Felt like being alone..." I continue, not knowing how to continue or act.

"Don't worry," he smiles. "I guess, I can be 'a lot' sometimes," he laughs. "I let my emotions get the best of me."

"No, no. You were not at all... too much... You were sweet, actually. Your massage was amazing. I'm sure, you'll pass the exam. Did I ever even thank you for the massage?," I reply.

I'm surprised of my own eagerness as I just early today in the forest decided that I would try to act cool around him. But the excitement from being close to him stops me from repressing my words. And the fact, that he just saved me from the police station, has made all of my worries and defenses melt away.

His face turns into a big smile.

"You thanked me in your own way," he says and squeezes my thigh a bit. I immediately blush and look out of the window, embarrassed.

12