Black New World Ch. 20 - Day 109

Story Info
Jules receives an (anal) invitation.
3.9k words
4.76
6.1k
8

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20: Day 109 - Jules receives an (anal) invitation

Still tired, I wake up and look at my bed stand watch. 10.10 AM. My thoughts immediately jump to what happened yesterday, and I'm filled with an unknown and yet optimistic feeling that I haven't felt for months. I couldn't sleep for hours yesterday evening because my emotions were so stirred up with happy, exciting and wonderful feelings. Khalon's phrase had been stuck to my brain.

"As long as I know that you're mine," he had said.

His words still excite me. And then my own reply:

"I'm yours."

"Does it mean that we are together now? Like partners?"

Just the thought of it makes my head dizzy of happiness, and my stomach boil in a warm sensation. I'm not completely sure if it meant that we are girlfriend/boyfriend though, but I cannot wait to figure out.

"Girlfriend? And does it mean I'm the girl?!"

They had addressed me like that several times, and somehow it hadn't bothered me at all, quite the opposite. It somehow felt more right.

"Is this way I have become?! And the doctor said everything was normal?! "

But my body is literally turning more and more feminine each day.

"Is that normal?!"

I quickly stop my own negative thoughts. And what's actually wrong with that, I tell myself. Lana had been so amazingly beautiful wearing that feminine cloths. And Khalon is just amazing, and maybe in love with me. I'm definitely sure that he likes me a lot since he got that jealous on Denzel. Luckily, in the end it had turned out well though. A strange thought bubbles up from deep inside my pondering mind.

"In a way, it means that I have some kind of power over him. Does it means that he is in love?"

The thought makes me shiver in excitement. I'll definitely not let him down again.

I cannot wait to tell Lana everything. I'm sure she will love all the slippery details.

My thoughts keep spinning in circles while I have breakfast. I had sucked both of them, and I had been so slutty with that red thong. I smile and laugh a bit about myself. I then take a warm shower while thoughts of Khalon rush through my mind. As I get out of the shower, I notice that my bosom is actually starting to look like two small but beautiful tits. A quick feeling of my former body-dysphoria hits my mind. But it quickly dissolves again as I think of Khalon and his sweet compliments. He had called me hot, cute and beautiful. Instantly, I get super horny as I think of him. My tiny dick begins to throb and tingle. It doesn't grow or hardens much, but the excitement runs through my veins. Maybe, I should go to the bed and "relax" with my horny thoughts. I wrap the big towel around my still humid body so I covers my boobs and ass. I then trip into my room. As I enter the room, my phone suddenly beeps.

"I need your help!"

It's from Khalon. The short message perplexes me. I rapidly run out of my room, into the hallway and down towards his apartment.

"He needs my help? Is he hurt? Or in danger? Or could help just mean... sex?!" I wonder baffled as I run down the hallway with a pounding heart.

"Khalon, are you alright!" I yell while I knock on his door.

"Oh hey Jules! That was quick! Come on in!" Khalon says completely relax and with a smile as he opens the door.

"Not in danger," I think to myself, and I suddenly realize that I'm only wearing the towel. His message had shaken me so much that I didn't even bring my phone, keys or cloths.

As I enter his apartment, he gives me a funny look.

"Oh, Uhm. I just came out of the shower and... Uhm... I came as quickly as I could. I thought maybe something bad had happened," I explain myself a bit embarrassed by my own irrational lack of thinking.

"Awe. You are so sweet! But didn't you see my messages?" He smiles like he is holding back a big grin.

"Messages? I only saw one."

"Oh, I see," he laughs a bit and caresses my still wet hair. "I knew that I could count on you."

"It's my watch. I dropped it this morning. The thing is that it's behind my bed. I can see it through the headboard of my bed, but I can't reach it because of my hands are too big to get through the wooden bars. So I thought of you, and your small, pretty hands," he says smiling.

I smile at him in return but look at him with disbelieve in my eyes. I cannot stop to feel a bit stupid about how I rushed to help him, wearing only my towel, just to find out that he needs help with a watch.

"I know it's a bit stupid, but I can't just pull the bed out... I have to much stuff beneath," he quickly excuses himself.

"No, of course. I'm sure that I can help. Since I got here so quickly, I guess, I'm just a bit disappointed that your apartment is not on fire or that you haven't broken you hip on the toilet," I say jokingly.

He laughs with a big smile.

"Well, to be fair, I did send you a picture of the headboard and the bars."

"But I appreciate your eagerness of helping me.. Or were you just having disaster thoughts about me?" He jokes back.

"A bit of both," I laugh.

He then guides me to the bed and shows me the headboard of his bed. It's made out of brown wood and a lot of bars. In between of each bar there is a space of roughly 2 inches (5 cm). He points at the middle of the headboard.

"Down there, you can actually slightly see it. I think that it landed on one of my boxes of old training equipment," Khalons says.

I jump into to bed and bend over to look in between the wooden bars. Just as he said, I get a glimpse of the wrist band of his watch. It's laying on something, maybe halfway to the floor. I crouch in the bed and bend over while I slide my right hand through the bars. I'm suddenly become aware of my naked legs, and how the towel bends over my naked ass. It feels like the towel slides upwards and over my butt as I have to bend my torso down towards the bed. I wonder if he is looking at me.

I have to hold my hand sideways and with straight finger for it to go through the bars. Afterwards, I'm able to turn my hand as my wrist just exactly fits the space between the bars. I slowly move it downwards since my position doesn't allow me to get a good view of the small area between the headboard and the wall. Suddenly, my hand hits something hard. It must be the box. I then carefully move my hand to the right, and then my fingertips touch something leathery.

"I think, I got it!" I yell excitedly.

"Awesome! Good job," Khalon says behind me.

But as I try to grab it, my hand instead pushes it. I can hear how the watch falls and lands on the floor.

"Fuck! It fell further down. In between some of your boxes I think," I say disappointed.

"Oh... Can you reach it?" Khalon asks.

"I think so."

I stretch my arm further down the crack between the wall and the bed, and then down a narrow split in between some heavy plastic boxes. I have to force my arm downwards while I push the boxes aside. They are super heavy and only move slightly. My hand and arm get squeezed as I slide my arm down against the cold plastic.

"I got it!," I yell as my hand finally reaches the watch all the way down at the floor. But my excitement quickly turns into panic as I try to move my arm up. The boxes squeeze against my wrist as if the narrow split has decreased inwards around my hand.

"I... I think, I'm stuck somehow," My voice trembles.

"Really!? Let me get you," Khalon says and jump into bed, next to me. He then grabs my waist and gently pulls me away from the headboard. My body stretches a bit and my butt arches backwards, but my hands doesn't move the slightest. He then grabs my hips and pulls with greater force. I moan as his fingers grab into my skin. Again, my hand doesn't move the slightest, but to my surprise my towel does. As a result from his strong pull, his hands with the towel fling off me. I grasp in a combination of fear and excitement since I'm now suddenly stuck, naked and bend over in Khalon's bed.

"Whoops, sorry Jules. That didn't help much," he laughs. My body shivers as he suddenly slides his hand over the naked skin of my ass.

"You looks so cute like this though!" He keeps caressing my butt. My heartbeat abruptly jumps from zero to 100 as I instantly get extremely horny. My naked ass is fully exposed to his view, and all that he is doing is to caress and play with it. I feel a bit shameful of my position. He must be able to see every detail of my ass, my butthole, my small balls and my tiny cock which tingles in arousal.

"Oh sorry Jules. I'm getting carried away. I should help you," he then says and laughs after a few minutes of silence where he only has been fondling me ass, thighs and hips. Dazzled by arousal, I hear myself moan:

"Please, Khalon. Don't stop. It feels so good."

I arc my back and separate my knees slightly to show even more of my horny ass to him. I'm surprised by my own eagerness, but it's like the lust has taken over my body.

He then continues to caress me. This times sliding his fingers close and close to my butthole. I moan in excitement as his thumbs begin to circle around my anus, pressing slightly inwards and outwards around the edge. In my state of pleasure, I suddenly think of Lana and how Kadeem was butt-fucking her anally.

"Is this going to happen to me? How will I be able to take his giant cock?"

The thought of his cock makes my stomach explode in a tingling arousal. I get a strong urge to just take him and please him.

"Yes please;" I keep moaning.

"Oh my god, I love this ass!" Khalon moans excitedly. I can hear that he is breathing heavily. I bend my head and look backwards at him. He has pulled his cock out of his pants. He strokes his beautiful cock slightly while he massages my asshole with the other. Somehow it feels extremely satisfying to be trapped and used like this. My heart pounds as I'm already getting close to an orgasm.

"Damn, I would love to fuck that booty," Khalon groans.

"It's all yours. Please Khalon!" I whine, extremely turned on by his deep voice. But at the same time I have no idea how to take his big cock, or how it would feel.

He then spits directly at my exposed asshole and massages it with his strong fingers. The slippery feeling makes my ass yearn for him even more. It just want to feel his big, black cock. He spreads my ass-cheeks with one hand on each of my fat buttocks, and he then spits at my ass again. I'm so excited that I almost can't take.

"It feels so good," I moan. "Please..."

My body shivers violently when I feel the tip of his cock at me asshole. It's big and warm. It slowly presses again my ass, gently trying to breach my hole. He pulsates his cock around the edge with small thrust while he masturbates his shaft.

"Oh my god! Khalon! You are so big! It feels so good!"

I willingly try to open up as much as I can. I just want to please him. But even though he increases the force against my asshole, it simply wont slide in even an inch. It's way too big for my tiny hole.

"Just relax, you are so tight," he moans, grasping for air.

I try my best, but the exciting feeling of being his slut pounds through my body and makes my muscles shiver and tremble. He then begins to caress my ass again. He even goes down and begins to kiss me, all over my butt.

"Argh, that's amazing Khalon. I'm so close!" I whimper in a delighted delirium.

The caressing makes my muscles relax a bit though, and he once again tries to penetrate me. He keeps a steady, strong pressure against my asshole while he gently fondles my ass. He adds more spit, and suddenly my ass begins to give in to his giant cock. It burns, and it feels like he is tearing me apart. But the pain is diminished by my extreme arousal and lust for taking him. So I keep my ass relaxed, and willingly I keep pushing it against his cock. The head of his cock glides slowly into me, and I moan in pain and pleasure.

"Yes, please... Yes, please," I moan and cry on repeat.

"Fuck! You are so tight!"

He just keeps the glans of his cock inside of me while he spreads my ass-cheeks as much as he can.

"So fucking good! Oh my god!"

My ass muscle twitches and spasms slightly around his big cock as my anal sphincter is slowly being stretched. It slowly gives in and surrenders to his powerful cock. I look back at him while I uncontrollably keep moaning. He is jerking of his cock with his hands while only the tip of it is inside of me. The sensation of opening up to him just feels amazing, and I feel dizzy of arousal as I'm on the edge of a strong orgasm. He moans faster and deeper as he jerks his hand over his cock with increased speed. He suddenly begins to slap my ass gently. As a respond my ass muscles spasm and contract around his thick cock. He just thrusts himself slightly deeper with an intense moaning. The pain from his giant cock, which invades more of my ass, jolts through my body, but somehow it thrills me even more to be taking by him with force. I cry out in pain and pleasure as the long built up orgasm is released through my trembling body.

"Fuck, yeah. So amazing!" He moans at the same time and shoots his load inside of me with a potent strike. All of my body shivers over his cock as the orgasm surges through me in powerful waves. As he moans and comes, he then pulls his cock out and splashes the rest of his load all over the outside of my hole, my butt crack and my cheeks.

"Yes..." I just moan eagerly.

"So fucking good!" Khalon says grasping for air while he still jerks his cock off and spreads my ass with his other hand.

"Oh my god, Jules. That was crazy. I came so much!" Khalon then says after a while when he finally is able to breath regularly again.

I look down beneath myself. So did I apparently. His bed sheet is completely covered in my thin, liquid cum.

"That was amazing, Khalon!" I say, still with a beating heart. But I suddenly realize that I'm still trapped to his bed. And I feel utterly vulnerable and a little bit pathetic because of my slutty posture.

"Shit! I'm sorry. Let me get you out of there," Khalon then says as he realizes that I'm still trapped.

He then grabs his massage oil and pour a lot down my trapped arm. As the oil reaches my wrist, which is clamped between the two boxes, my arm suddenly easily slides free from its prison.

"Thanks," I stutter, a little bit embarrassed. In my hand I hold his watch which is now covered in oil too.

"No, I'm the one to thank you!" He says with a big smile. His brown eyes shines with a thankful expression. He then suddenly grabs my hand, which still contains his watch, but instead of just picking it up, he pulls me toward him and into his embracing arms. He holds my naked body tight and close to him. Everything happens so quickly that my heart stops beating. And in the next moment he kisses me with one hand holding the back of my head and the other one squeezing my ass. I moan delighted as our lips meet, and my body melts away in his arms. My head spins ecstatically as his powerful embrace fills me with a sense of protection. Our saliva meet and intertwine as his wet lips tickle mine. I have no idea if the way I'm kissing is good or bad since I have never kissed a man before.

But his slight moaning makes my heart pounce, and it tells me that I'm doing something right. All of my limps waver in joy, and I wrap my arms around his strong neck as I feel weak from the thrilling sensation, like I could faith in any moment. He allows both of our bodies to drift backward into the bed. He supports my body with his hands as I land on my back with him above me. I gaze into his eyes and willingly open my mouth to greet his lips once again. Softly, he fondles my small boobs with light strokes. The lust and yearning for him ignite once again inside of me, just as strong as before I came. But we just keep laying and kissing each other in a wonderful quiet bliss, only disturbed by our soft moans. I had no idea that it would feel this good to have his fit body squeezing and embracing me against the sheets. The sheets which feel wet against my back, wet from my own cum. We lay like this, exploring each others lips and mouths, for maybe ten minutes.

He then looks down at me with a sweet smile. I smile back, but then suddenly and surprised by myself I begin to laugh in a high pitched giggling way. I simple just can't hold it back. He looks surprised and confused at me. But somehow my laughter spreads to him, and he begin to chuckle and laugh with me.

"Why are we laughing?," he says with a big grin, grasping for air.

I finally catch my breath.

"I don't know... I just felt so... Happy, I guess," I say gently. I don't know why I had started to laugh to be honest. The sex, his embrace and the kissing had just created to much joy inside of me, and it had built up inside of my stomach until I suddenly just couldn't hold it back anymore, released by his sweet look.

"Me too," he caresses my face and guides some of my hair away from my eyes.

"I have to confess, I didn't just ask you to come because of my stupid watch."

"To be honest, I'm really sorry that I let my temper run wild like that yesterday, and that it ruined your sweet gesture, your meal, our date..." He says with a slightly shameful look.

"Oh, don't worry. It turned out... Good anyways. And it was kinda my fault anyways. I'm so sorry of what I did with Denzel. It meant nothing. I let my... Uhm... get the best of me. I don't know what came over me that day."

"That's okay. It was really my own fault for leaving you alone for that long. You were probably just... lonely," he says jokingly and taps my ass gently as he says 'lonely'.

"And Denzel and I are like brothers. He is really good guy. Well, we have our argues and fights, but I trust him."

"He's sweet, yes. But not as sweet as you," I smile.

"Well, I wanna make it up to you. Do you want go out on a date with me?" He looks deep into my eyes, holding his breath in anticipation.

"Yes!" I rapidly answer. "Yes, of course!"

"Great!" He kisses me abruptly and with a little too much force so head slams into the sheets.

"Whoops, sorr.. mhmm..," he moans as I interrupt him with my mouth, kissing him back.

We lay like this for a few minutes in a blissful intimacy until I suddenly realize that he is rock hard as his black cock presses against the white flesh of my thigh.

"Wow, Khalon," I say in awe, looking down on his body which is curled around me.

"Well, it really likes you."

"Do you want a blowjob?" I nervously ask with a pounding heart.

"Please!" He just says.

I crawl down on his body, kissing his muscular torso and six-pack, until I reach his enormous cock which was penetrating my ass only a few minutes ago. His black cock looks big and powerful. I eagerly take it in my mouth and suck him off. He guides my body close to his so we lay in a sideways sixty-nine. He grabs my crotch with one hand and fondles my balls and small cock. I spread my legs in great desire. With his other hand, he caresses, spanks and grabs my ass, causing me to moan with my lips around his cock. He then suddenly bows his head in between my open legs all the way down to my perineum. I shake in pleasure as he licks, presses and kisses the skin between my scrotum and asshole. After a few seconds, I can't hold my orgasm back and I let go. I moan violently, still with his drooling cock in my mouth. I come in his hand while he keep rubbing me gently. I shiver from the intense orgasm. His hands take control over my head, and he thrusts his cock into my throat.

"Yeah... be my little slut," he moans in pleasure while I feel his warm cum filling up my mouth. His thick, muscular cock twitches just as the rest of his body while he pumps my throat full of his sperm. I eagerly swallow all of it while I try not to gag. His muscles finally relax, and I'm allowed to breath properly as he slides his cock out.

"So amazing!" He spanks my ass.

12