Black Omen Issue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I used to have a poster, back in my old home above my desk. I would see it hanging there every night from my bed. It was dumb. One of those old inspirational Omega posters. You probably know the one, where he's striking a pose in front of the waving flag. It said "You don't have to be gifted to be a hero! Omega believes in you!" It was so cheesy, but... there he was every night. So handsome. So strong and powerful. He was beautiful. And I would lay there touching myself at night, exploring my body while imagining being his girlfriend, going on dates, making out, and...pleasing him sexually..." Vivian trailed off with her eyes shut, her fingers gently brushing up and down her dewy lips and around her eager clit. She let out another low moan as she slowly dipped her slender middle finger inside her warm pussy.

"Not surprising, He's practically a god. I'd frankly be surprised if there was a young woman out there who hasn't fucked herself to fantasies of him. So how did you please him in these little fantasies of yours?"

"In every way..." she blushed, she added another finger in her sex now, grinding her palm into her pussy as she gently pulled and teased her nipples. "He's just so powerful, but I would image him gentle too you know. Like he could take me anyway he wanted I would be powerless to stop him, which would excite me. But at the same time, I knew he would keep me safe. I would fantasize about eagerly sucking his cock while he caressed my hair one night, and being roughly bent over a table and fucked the next. I just wanted to be his."

"And you would rub your slutty little cunt just like you are now?"

Vivian opened her emerald eyes to the camera and felt her cheeks burning red as she was brought back to the reality that she was still sitting in front of a camera, legs spread wide apart shamelessly rubbing her wet pink cunt. "I'm not a slut." she halfheartedly groaned knowing her orgasm was slowly building.

"We'll see, we've only just begun my dear. How about the time you took your first cock? Tell the viewers watching all about that."

Vivian chuckled halfheartedly, her hands never pausing as she continued to fuck herself at Simon's command. "It was cliche. I lost it senior year to a total jerk of a boyfriend in the back of his car. It was after a football game in the fall. We made out and he finger fucked me before pressuring me to suck his cock and fuck me. It was hardly romantic or all that memorable, he didn't even make me cum.."

"It was your first time, surely it was memorable. Tell me in detail how it made you feel." Simon probed while the Mamba continued paw at her sex.

Vivian shifted her butt against the couch and stretched a leg out as she chewed her bottom lip. It was evident she was getting close to cumming. Her desire had leaked down her thighs and on to the couch. The lewd wet sounds of her fingers sliding against her glistening pussy lips was gaining in tempo as she recalled her memories.

"I remember his tongue probing my mouth as he slid his hands up under my skirt slowly caressing my upper thighs. He wasn't especially skilled but I was eager and willing to let him into my panties. I so desperately wanted him to like me, to be one of the cool kids for once and when he pulled my panties to the side I eagerly spread my legs apart and let him stuff his fingers inside me. He told me I must really want this because... Ah, I was really wet. In truth I did want it. But he was too rough, pumping his fingers quickly with barely any foreplay. I don't think he cared about my needs and just wanted a story to tell before pulling his big erect cock out and pressing my head down to it. I tried to take it slow, kissing and licking it like I had seen on the internet but he just pushed it between my lips and told me to suck it. I tried my best but he kept bucking his hips up and holding my head down trying to cram every bit of his cock into my mouth." Vivian moaned edging closer to her climax.

"How did that make you feel?"

"Cheap. Like he was using me. He was choking me on his cock and gagging me over and over until he abruptly came in my mouth with a grunt. I was surprised when his warm bitter cum coated my tongue. Unsure what to do, I swallowed it all down. I was a mess afterwards. I tried to check my makeup in the mirror when he asked me if all nerdy girls were horny sluts like me. I remember being angry at his words and was about to give him a piece of my mind when pulled me back down, pushing my back against the seat and stripping my panties off..." Vivian panted in reply. She was arching her back now as she rubbed her bald cunt wantonly with one hand, her other digits firmly tugged at the erect nipple of her breasts in a futile attempt to find some much needed relief.

"But surely you had your powers by then. So why then didn't you stop him?" Simon pondered with a smile, secretly guessing the reason in advance.

"Ah..Because... because I wanted him to fuck me."she confessed with a pained look of shame and desperation. But Simon's programming had long since established its control and with it the sweet intoxicatng sexual pleasure and need growing between her thighs.

"Even after he had just made you feel cheap?"

"Yes." she moaned again. The moist folds of her pussy glistened in the bright set lights, a beautiful contrast to her smooth pale skin.

'Even though he had just called you a slut and used your mouth like it was just some empty hole to dump his cum into, you just spread your legs for him? Just let him stuff his fat cock into your tight virgin pussy in the back of car like some cheap whore?"

"Oh, god... yes."gasped out, teetering on the edge of climax she continued to fuck herself with abandon.

"Despite being a virgin I bet it was easy to take his cock wasn't it? After all those years of stuffing your cunt with anything you could find to the nightly fantasies of Omega's cock buried deep inside you?"

"Ah fuck! Yes!" she confessed, her green eyes pleading to Simon for release. The desire was beginning to be too much to bare.

"Where did he cum Vivian?" Simon said coolly.

"He came all over my face." she whimpered, shutting her eyes from the burning gaze of Simon. The memory flashed before her eyes briefly and she described it in detail. Her legs held back over her head, a damp blue thong dangling from one ankle of her retro hightops as she watched him pull his large throbbing cock from between the tight wet lips of her no longer virgin pussy. She watched him stroke his cock as it hovered over the mounds of her blue bra covered breasts, her black babydoll t-shirt had been rolled up during their earlier heavy petting. His cock erupted, coating her face with warm streaks of cum. She remembered opening her mouth to catch it like she had seen in a video but most of it found its mark across her cheek and eye. The last remaining drops were milked out on to her exposed pelvis and upturned skirt.

"Then what?"

"Ahn! The jerk broke up with me a few days later." she gasped aloud, her fingers furiously rubbing circles around her clit in frustration. The building need within spurring her on to greater heights with each admission.

"No, not what I meant. All worked up, unfullfilled. What did you do that night?" he chided in annoyance.

"I...imagined Omega using me. God...Just like I had been used in the car and I fucked myself again." she panted in desperation as she abused herself in a shameless attempt to end the exquisite agony she was suffering.

"Mmmmm, That's what I thought. I'm proud of you, you did quite well with the questions. Do you want to cum now?" Simon knew she was ready. His prey was cornered with little escape in sight.

"God, yes please!" she begged unable to withstand Simon's sexual torment any longer.

"Do you want the world to watch as a bunch of thugs fuck you like a whore? Do you want them to make you their slutty little fuck toy for all to see?"

"Ahhn..." Vivian moaned in hesitation but nodding her head. Unwilling to admit it but certainly desperate enough to take anyone's cock if it would satiate the lust and desire that had been growing within her loins with each question.

"Then tell me Vivian, what kind of woman would you have to be to be treated like a cheap whore in the back of a car and then go home and immediately fuck herself to that memory."

Her stomach sank and she knew she was on the brink of losing it. Losing it all, her mind, her dignity, her boyfriend, her identity. The pleasure was just too much and the painful truth readily evident in her mind. Summoning up the last shred of willpower and courage the Black Mamba tried to withstand the inevitable with tears welling in her eyes.

"No...I'm not a.." She tried to tell herself. It was almost more of a question than a statement to Simon, but she knew deep down that it was Simon's programming driving her towards the end. It had to be right?. Her mind was racing, searching for anything that she could hold on to. If she could only climax she could find a way out of this she told herself. If he would just fuck me or just let me cum... She groaned as she realized her own mind had walked her right into his trap. Sluts needed to cum. Sluts needed to fuck.

"What kind of woman would lie to her boyfriend and then go on camera and shamelessly masturbate for strangers around the world to jerk their cocks to?" Simon continued his relentless line of questioning with the hunger of wolf pouncing on its prey.

"Please!" she cried. She wasn't sure herself what she was pleading for. Permission to cum? A cock? An end to her torment? It didn't matter. Her final pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears.

"What kind of women after all that would still beg to cum and ask a bunch of criminal thugs to gangbang and turn her into a cheap cock sleeve on camera?"

It was too much to bare, the lust and need was overriding the last of her willpower and she sank into submission. "A slut." she confessed with eyes clenched, tears streaming down her cheeks she continued to abuse her nipples and shameless grind her hand into her wet cunt.

"that's right. A slut. Look at the camera and tell all your fans what you are and then you may cum for me." Simon sneered wickedly with his wolfish grin. The captured prey no longer resisting the wolf's toothy embrace.

Vivian lifted her gaze to the camera, her face a beautiful mask of humiliation and burning desire. "I'm a fucking slut!" the broken heroine cried out in defeat. Her climax was instantaneous. White hot lightning shot down her spine as her orgasm ravaged her body. Throwing her head back into the couch she thrust her breasts upwards, arching her back as her lithe body went rigid with pleasure. Her trembling fingers dug hard against her clit as the climax rippled through her taut form and she bucked her hips into the air. Her long legs shook on unsteady heels as she came harder than she could ever remember. Vivian's smooth slick thighs were smeared wet and shiny under the lights from her powerful release. Vivian's sparkling emeralds stared wide eyed at the ceiling while tears rolled down her cheeks and her mouth hung open in ecstasy. She couldn't remember if she had screamed or not. Her mind was struggling to gain focus. Dazed and light headed she collapsed on to the floor still quivering with only her dress bunched up around her waist to cover her shame.

"Beautiful. Simple beautiful. I think I'll title it The Fall of the Mamba. It's a shame you couldn't witness it first hand. But I'll be sure to make you watch it over and over again next time I fuck you." Simon applauded rising from his chair. He slowly crossed the room and loomed over the defeated heroine before crouching down beside her off screen. Gently cupping her chin in his hand, he tilted her head up to meet his gaze.

"Vivian, you're going to fuck and please my men now on camera. They are going to fuck everyone of your holes three times over and every time they paint your pretty face or insides in their seed you are going to cum and thank them for using you as their personal fucktoy. You desperately want to please and serve them in any way they ask. Vivian, they are going to use you like a cheap whore, over and over again and you are going to love every second of it like the little cum slut you know you are deep in side. Now before we begin is there anything you want to say to your boyfriend or fans out there watching?" Simon explained pressing his gift into her mind firmly as he pointed to the cameras.

Vivian slowly followed his gesture until she was looking at the camera and whispered.

"...I'm so sorry..."

"Ok, boys. She's all yours just don't break her. I have plans for this one later." he said rising to his feet and slowly walking away as the muscular tan surfer and two equally large black men stepped into the frame. One was sporting a bandage over his recently broken nose. She recognized her handy work instantly and it brought her a moment of satisfaction. She tended to break a lot of those. Vivivan didn't recognize the other one and the moment passed swiftly when the men began to undress revealing their impressively large thick cocks, each one seemingly bigger than the last.

"Payback time, bitch. Now crawl the fuck over here and gag yourself on this black cock before I gape that little white ass of yours." the brute said gesturing to his nose.

Vivian complied without hesitation, crawling across the floor until she was kneeling in front of the long black cock hanging in front of her. She knew she shouldn't offer up her body to these convicts, but Simon's programming had made her so desperate to serve them. She leaned forward pressing her warm tongue to his musky sack and slowly licked up the length of his shaft until her glossy lips were pressed against the bulbous head. The brute just smirked and gripped the back of her head, he shoved his dick forward, sliding his cock between her lips and into the back of her throat gaging her over and over as her saliva began to drip on to her open thighs.

"Sorry, little Senorita. Bosses orders. No hate ok?" The surfer said stepping up and placing her hand on fat cock. She eagerly stroked his cock hard before taking the third males thick dick in her other hand to fluff. She raged within her own mind while she blissfully served the thugs. The Black Mamba doesn't crawl on her knees and suck the cocks of two bit crooks she thought. Heroes fight. Heroes win she told herself, but she could still see the cameras out of the corner of her eyes and she knew the public would not longer see a hero. To them she would just another slut on her knees, a whore willing to spread her legs for the camera. The mighty Black Mamba of Porthaven no more.

And so it went for several hours. Slapping and choking her as they each took their revenge by stretching her little cunt wide around their fat cocks. Each one depositing their heavy loads of cum deep within her womb or painting her face and hair with their pearly ropes. And each time she would thank them for using her and shudder as her orgasm rolled through her. Some of whichl, much to her own dismay were of her own volition, cementing her new role within Simon's operation as just another needy slut desperate for cock. A gifted fucktoy and nothing more.

Yet, despite the pleasure, the wicked programming running in her brain and utter defeat at the hands of Simon, Vivian refused to admit defeat. Deep down within the spark was still there. This was not the end. He would slip up eventually. She would endure and find a way to put an end to Simon once and for all. And even if she couldn't find a solution to her current situation, surely there were other gifted like her out there who could. Maybe Omega would swoop in and save her. It was a wonderful thought, one that would hold her mind together as Californian held her aloft in a full nelson. Her legs dangling far apart in the air and her heels bounced up and down in rhythm as the surfer impaled her ass over and over again with his big dick. He grunted once and slammed her down against the base of his cock, bottoming out deep in her bowls. She gasped loudly as his cock pulsed and pumped her rectum full of hot cum. Vivian moaned, her legs spread wide, cum still dripping from her bare, now gaping, slick cunt on to the floor and she came for the cameras once more.