Black Seduction at the Bike Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" I yelped, the pain stopping my hand for a moment.

"Bitch, you don't get to touch yourself until I tell you. Understand?" he commanded.

"Y-yes! Sorry!" I stammered

"Yes, master!" he yelled looking me in the eye.

"Yes, master!" I replied obediently as his balls smacked me across the face. His jism and my saliva began coating my face as his scrotum dragged across it. My make-up began to run and I was starting to lose my breath when he stepped back and pulled his cock out of my tits so the head was right at my lips.

"Ever suck black cock, slut?" he asked. "Open your mouth!"

I opened my mouth without thinking and felt the head of his cock enter my mouth. His salty jism causing my mouth to water. It stretched my jaw and I gagged as he thrusted in and out.

"Yeah, baby. Take it. Your body was born for this," Darryl muttered.

I opened my eyes. Only a quarter of his black cock was shiny with my saliva. Another 8 inches remained.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat down on the stool. His cock pointing straight up like some monument to his sexual prowess.

"Get up, get your tits out, and sit down," he ordered.

I sat up in a daze, pulling off my ruined top as I walked around the counter to face him. I popped the clasp of my bra and let it fall to the ground. My tits were still shiny from sweat and our shared bodily fluids. My nipples were an angry red and distended from his previous rough handling.

"Hmm, those are some nice milky white titties, Em. They'd look better in black though. Keith is a lucky guy."

Him mentioning Keith sobered me up.

"Wait, Darryl, I really can't..." I begged.

"Hey baby, nobody is forcing anybody here. Look, if you want it. Sit down and take it. If not, we walk away forgetting this ever happened."

His rational reply had me at a loss for words. I looked down at his cock. Twelve inches of hard ginormous onyx dick. The tip still glistening from the assault on my mouth. My pussy throbbed. I felt it getting wet in preparation.

"Do you have a condom at least?" I asked.

"Baby, there is no condom in the world that can contain this. You know it. I know it."

I gulped. There was no turning back now.

I straddled him, his cock already extending four inches past the opening of my pussy up to my belly button. I looked down and felt hesitation. If those massive balls finish inside of me, there's no way I won't be pregnant with his black baby.

He grabbed his cock, pushing me back a little, and leaned it forward. He positioned the thick head against my pussy lips and let it go. The pressure of it wanting to return to its upright position popped the head halfway into my pussy.

"Hmmm," I moaned.

I stepped forward and brought my hips down. His thick sword stabbing 4 inches into me. I gasped. My pussy already felt stretched beyond anything its ever felt and it quickly discharged more lubricant to handle this beast. The sensation already had my legs shaking. I reached out and grabbed his shoulders to avoid collapsing down. He shifted a little and the movement brought new shocks up my body. He began moving his hips up and down in small movements.

"Uh...ah...ow..." I reacted quietly. Still standing, I began to try to match his movement. Eight inches to go.

The pain soon subsided and the sensation of being completely filled brought loud moans from my lips. Slowly, more and more of his cock slipped into my pussy. Like a magician's trick, I wondered where it was all going. I felt pleasure travel across my entire body. Pleasure like I never felt before in my entire life. Soon I was sitting on his lap, all 12 inches deep inside of me. The combined sensation of being filled to the brim and my clit now rubbing across his rough torso was bringing back the fireworks. He began spanking my ass. Glutaral moans and swear words started escaping my lips.

"I'm close so baby, don't stop," I cried out.

He suddenly stopped.

"Hm, wait why?" I asked confused. I started squirming against his lap.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I...I wanted you to not stop?" I answered.

"No, What. Do. You. Want?" He asked again.

"I...I want you to fuck me?" I answered, unsure of what he wanted.

Oh. Oh, I see. I smiled and leaned forward. My tits hung down, swaying back and forth. I whispered in his ear.

"Make me yours Darryl," I said seductively. "Make me yours with your perfect. Big. Black. Cock."

He suddenly grabbed me by the ass and stood up. I hung from his body, my arms wrapped around his hard shoulders, and our hips joined. He started thrusting, each thrust sending me up four, six inches up his cock before letting me fall back down. He carried me effortlessly, using his hands on my ass to bring me up and down his cock faster and faster. My entire body felt nearly numb with pleasure, my tits bouncing up and down with his relentless pounding. I felt a surge up my body every time my clit hit his torso as I came down The intense pounding brought me closer and closer to my limit when I felt him lift me up, all the way up, until only the head of his cock was stuck in my pussy.

He held me there for what felt like an eternity. The tension of the thick head lodged behind my pussy lips sent little shocks of pleasure up my body. Immediately, the recently vacated space felt like it wanted to be filled. It needed to be filled. I, needed it. I became desperate for it.

"Take me, daddy. Make my pussy yours!" I begged.

He dropped me.

All 12 inches filled me up in an instant and the sensation broke me.

"FUUUUAAAAH," I screamed as I began shaking. I was trapped in this position. The feeling of my pussy getting stretched by all 12 inches of his cock trapped inside of me brought pleasure that was too much for my brain to process. I started squirting all over his cock as I came, and came, and came again. My body felt ethereal. As the fireworks in my head filled my vision, I began to feel lightheaded.

When I woke up a few minutes later, he had laid me across the counter again and was lapping at my pussy. His large tongue on my stretched engorged pussy felt like nirvana. He stopped when he saw I was awake and stood up. His cock still standing tall. How the fuck did he not cum? I looked up and down his muscled body and could see in his face what he wanted.

I opened my legs up, and with my fingers gently spread open my pussy lips.

"Is this what you want Darryl? You want to fuck my little white pussy?" I teased in my cute begging voice.

He gave a low growl and aimed the head of his cock between my fingers. He pushed in several inches, and then several inches more. The lubrication from our previous session and my now trained pussy accommodated him more easily. He was soon all the way in and my body began to fall under his spell again. He brought my legs up into a mating press and pounded my pussy relentlessly.

"Hmm, yes! Fuck me master!" I moaned. "I want your cum deep inside of me!"

He released me and brought his hands back down to my hips and pounded me. This time was different. This time, this was for him. My tits bounced up and down with his thrusts, catching his attention. He grabbed them roughly and started squeezing them as he pounded my cunt. He brought his fingers up to my nipples. He pulled, gently at first, and then a bit more roughly as he used them slightly to leverage his thrusts.

"Oooooahh," I moaned loudly. The rough sensation sent spasms down my pussy. This must have triggered something because he brought his hands back down to my hips, using them as leverage to thrust at an unbelievable pace. He angled his thrusts so they were lifting me slightly with every thrust which brought on entirely new sensations of pleasure.

As I felt my body trembling, orgasm building, I heard him say, "Fuck, this is some good white pussy! Are you ready for this Em?" I felt his cock harden inside of me. I felt it jerk and the first splash of cum covering the inside of my pussy.

"Take my cum you white slut," he yelled as he thrusted deep inside of me. Each jerk filling me up with more and more of his hot cum. "You're my cum dump now, you hear?"

"Yes! Yes! This pussy is yours master!" I screamed as I felt my pussy being completely filled with his seed. It began oozing out as I started to cum again, for what, the fourth time today? My mind went blank with pleasure. I felt my juices squirt around his thick cock and his cum oozing out with each thrust. He roughly squeezed my tits as he slowed down, coming down from his orgasm. The sensation barely registered as I had already started to black out.

I woke up to the sound of a phone buzzing. It was Keith's ringtone. I stood up quickly to pick it up:

"Hey Emily! Where have you been! Its 8! Are you okay?!" Keith yelled.

"Heeey! Yes, yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I lost track of time working on the bike."

I felt a big glob of cold semen ooze out of my slit and drop down my leg.

"I'm coming to get you, right now!"

"No!" I replied without thinking. "I...I wanna bike home."

"Em..."

"Pleeease? I want to test out the new bike" I begged.

"Okay, fine. If you're sure. Stay safe. See you soon. I love you!"

"Love you too babe!"

Click.

I looked in the mirror. Darryl must have pulled out and shot some cum on my body too because I had dried cum on my tits and down my torso. Some wet cum oozed out of my pussy with dried cum covering the inside of my legs. His dick is like a fucking hose. I had black hand prints all over my body. My tits were covered in black grease and so was my ass. Defined hand prints were on my hips. I laughed.

"Literally blacked."

As I washed the grease and sex fluids off my body, I noticed that underneath the grease was red bruising.

"Hmm...this is going to be hard to hide," I thought when my phone buzzed again startling me. What does Keith want now?

"Hey this is Daryl." Started the message. He must have used my finger to unlock my phone and get my number.

"My friends at choppers bike shop could use your experienced hands to teach them a thing or two. We know you are an expert wrench handler. Wanna come down and give a seminar?"

I smiled and replied.

"Sure, when are you free next? :)"

12