Black Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you. Only you. I want your kiss. Your touch. I want you inside me. To be my first. To be your first. At night I dream of you coming to me. That we make love in my bed.

I touch myself Trey! I touch myself and think of you. I think of you looking at me. Of every time we've touched, we've kissed. I saw you hard in the basement and knew it was for me, willed you to take it out. To have me take you. In my mouth. In my pussy. I want to be naked for you. To fall asleep in your arms and wake up with you beside me. Inside me.

You are my one and only Trey. I know it. You know it. Let us be together. If not forever, then only for a night. Tonight. Come to my room when Mom and Dad go to bed. I love you. I always will. No matter what.

More than your sister,

Carly.'

I re-read the letter and my eyes clouded with tears. It was dated 1998 and left me with more questions than answers.

It was all real. None of it had been the trick of memory. Mistaken recollections. I placed the letter back in the envelope and made my way back up the stairs.

The back door open on the night, I found her sitting on a deck chair hugging the bottle like a security blanket. She acknowledged my presence as I sat down the far end beside her feet.

"Why didn't you give it to me?" I cautiously asked.

She'd been crying and wiped her nose with the back of her hand, her eyes glassy as they looked to mine in the low light.

"Because Mom found it! Read it," she stated.

Even with her gone, I felt sick at the revelation. "What? How?" I asked still amazed at my ability to have a normal conversation with the information bombs I'd been delivered.

"I was writing it in my room," she explained matter-of-factly. "I left to do something, came back and she was there. Reading."

"Oh god," I sympathised.

"Yeah right!" She shrugged.

"Carly. I'm sorry."

"The way she looked at me Trey," Carly emphasised. "Her eyes. I saw only hatred. And then she let loose. Did you ever hear Mom swear?"

Even the thought of it was preposterous. "No."

"She swore!" Carly was at least able to half smile. "She called me a 'vile cunt.'"

"What!?" I exhaled, amazed.

Carly nodded.

"Probably wasn't the worst of it," she didn't elaborate. "Told me to leave and that night I did."

"Jesus," I exclaimed. "The week before college."

"Yeah, you remember?" Carly smiled.

"Of course," I began to blush at the recollection. "I hated you for going. I thought we were about to...fuck!"

"Literally," Carly laughed and her smile was beautiful.

My head was swimming.

"But you could've come back. You could've told me," I challenged to which she shook her head.

"She said if I saw you again she'd tell Dad. You know what he was like Trey. He'd have killed you!"

Pieces fell into place like a jigsaw. The thought of what she'd gone through turning my stomach. Every word ringing true. Even Dad. His temper, especially toward me, wouldn't have coped with this kind of news. Her prediction as to Dad's response, not hyperbole.

"But what about when Dad died?" I enquired. "You could've told me then."

"Oh when you'd just got married?" Carly countered. "Hey Mia, now your stepfather's dead I'm going to come and fuck your husband. My brother!"

The statement though ludicrous was also true and as we looked in each other's eyes we both held back the laugh as long as we could.

"Oh god Carly," I reached for the bottle and took a draught. The thought her lips had just touched the glass, arousing. More thoughts coming to mind. "You knew my marriage had ended. Even then?"

Carly shook her head.

"Mom was online you know," she explained. "She sent me a message saying she'd tell the kids about us. Turn them against you."

The words were like a sucker punch. It was like my own mother was two different people. The woman I'd nursed through her ordeal, loved. And this venomous spite filled portrait my sister only knew.

"She saw us," Carly added. "New Years. Remember the kiss?" 'Remember?' It was my go to when I would masturbate for years to come but didn't mention it there and then. "Other times too. She said she saw us in the pool once, ignored it. Once spotted us in the basement doing something, said it confirmed her suspicions. I don't know what that was."

I smiled upon reflection. "Well it could've been a few things," I proposed. "But seriously, why was it just you? We were in it together."

"Trey, she idolised you. Of course she'd blame me. It would've been the same with Dad," she added. "I was his princess. You would've been his scapegoat."

"You saved me," I declared. "All these years, you were protecting me."

She didn't immediately reply, instead reaching out for the bottle, taking a sip before her eyes once again looked into mine.

"It's what big sister's do," she almost whispered. "The letter stands Trey," she admitted. "I love you."

*

A song, the taste of alcohol, a scent. All can take you back to an earlier time period. It was 1998 and we drank Jim Beam and coke, played Crash Bandicoot and listened to Nick Cave, the world revolving around a chance peek up my sister's skirt. It was 2019 and I tasted Wild Turkey Rare Breed on my sister's lips, the Ship Song played in our ears and we were no longer playing any games.

Her gentle push had me sitting down on the sofa and looking up at her, watching as she one by one dropped the straps of her dress from her shoulders. Like an unveiling curtain it fell from her body to leave her topless. Breasts I'd waited forty years to look upon. Small pink nipples, hard amid an untanned triangle of the softest looking perfectly formed flesh on earth. And below. I didn't disguise the route my eyes took, drifting down her belly to settle on the lump of pussy behind a tight pair of cotton panties. Her hands followed, fingers sliding beneath the hem and lowering. Her underwear falling as my cock rose.

At her knees she let them loose. To go with gravity and drop to her ankles before stepping from the unnecessary item of clothing. It brought her closer to me and I was able to drag my eyes from the small manicured tuft of pubic hair at her crotch, to her face which descended. Our mouths once again came together as she climbed upon me, her knees straddling my hips, her pussy settling on my groin.

A fumble as she attempted to unbutton my pants. An unselfconscious shared giggle as I helped her and I was free, the heat of her pussy above me, upon me and then around me as she descended. We were made for each other. The wetness of her sex met my pelvis, fully inserted she ground upon my pubic bone as I held her back, my hands exploring her body, feeling her spine, her ribs, gripping her buttocks as she began swaying her hips back and forth.

I ran a hand into her hair and pulled her head back as I opened my eyes to kiss her jaw. Her neck presented and I ran my lips down her skin to her chest, a nipple made available to my worship, the other.

"Oh God Trey," Carly sighed as she tugged at my t-shirt, wrenching it up over my head to toss away. I wrapped arms around her, her breasts against my bare skin and lifting, lowered her to the sofa, my pants below my ass.

Her feet did the rest. Sliding my pants down my legs and shuffling, never taking my cock from her now we were finally together, they left my body. At last. Naked. Brother and sister as we should have been twenty years before. Could have been. Carly's nails ran my back as we fucked, her pelvis pushing against me at the pinnacle of each thrust to compound the penetration. I wrapped my arms beneath her body, one hand on her ass, the other around her neck and increased my rate, now furiously fucking as her legs circled my hips, locking us together.

"Don't stop," Carly expelled as she pressed her lips to my ear, my face buried in her hair. "Don't stop," she repeated over and again as my erection found its reason for being. Pleasing her. To be at her beck and call. Coated in her lube, inside her body alone. "Don't sto...ooh God," she screamed over my shoulder as she came. I could feel it. Her pussy convulsing around me. Flooding my cock with her release, her body quivering as over and over her orgasm swept her.

"Now Trey," she managed to moan as I never slackened my pace. Her legs unwrapped from my hips, spreading, and I drew them up alongside her body, her arms locking them in place, knees at her shoulders. "Cum in me now," she seemingly ordered, her eyes dreamy, cum dazed. Leaning on my fists, essentially doing push-ups, I looked down on her face as I came inside my sister, staggered thrusts as jet after jet of cum left me. Entered her to mix with her own. Ten, fifteen pulses of the most wonderful orgasm, her mouth open, her eyes reflecting every surge she felt before I collapsed upon her sweaty form, her arms enveloping me. Protecting me. 'What big sister's do.'

*

She released my face from between her legs, the water from the shower head flooding my mouth where her cum had just flowed. On still wobbly, post orgasm legs she lifted me to stand with her under the warm water and with my erection safely pressed between her thighs, we embraced like lifetime lovers.

"What do we do now?" She whispered as her lips met mine, her tongue entering my mouth to savour her own taste.

"We continue making up for the last twenty years," I suggested as I lifted her in my arms, a hand reaching behind and sliding myself inside her to her expulsion of breath.

"Ohhh,"she sighed as her thighs wrapped tight around me. "I mean us."

Pressing her back to the tiles to take some of the weight I looked in her eyes.

"I'm not letting you go again," I stated.

"I don't want to," she admitted.

"Then, we become the neighborhood creepy brother and sister that live together," I smiled, my cock fully inserted.

"I can't sleep in any of these bedroom," she added, squeezing her vagina around me.

"Then we become the creepy brother and sister that live in the basement," I laughed.

She groaned, more out of pleasure than the joke and I focussed on her eyes.

"Hey, we're in this together," I told her. "Whatever you want. We'll move. Find a new place. But we stay together, ok?"

Her eyes became glassy and it was then I saw a look upon her face I couldn't recall ever seeing. I dropped to the floor of the shower and with her breasts against me, her legs wrapped around my hips, the water cascading our bodies; I saw happiness. For the first time in her life I think she was truly happy.

A tear ran my own cheek and I pulled her closer, declaring my love as I came inside her with barely a movement. Her arms gripped me, holding me in place as she in turn embraced my cock, drawing every ounce of seed from me with her walls.

"I don't care where we are," Carly sighed. "As long as I'm with you, I'm home."

I felt exactly the same way.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

12