Black Snake Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bathroom with my little bag of things, and sat on the toilet. As soon as I sat down, I felt his cum running out of my ass. I opened another Bottle of Summer's Eve and cleaned myself out again. Noticing that I was clean inside, I stepped into the shower to rinse off, then toweled myself dry, tied the towel around my waist and went back to room.

Lawrence had lit a blunt, and handed it to me. As I pulled a toke into my lungs, he pushed his finger into my ass. He pushed deep and turned me to him, kissing me as he took the blunt and laid it in an ashtray. With his free hand, he pinched one of my nipples, and twisted. I melted to him, putting both arms around his big body.

Breaking the kiss, I could only say: "Yes."

He leaned to me and sucked my lower lip into his mouth and bit it as he twisted my nipple around. I was so horny again, that I wondered if I would be able to stand. This man had pounded my ass silly just a short time ago and now I wanted it again.

He broke away from me, and turned me toward the bed, saying: "Get on the bed, on your knees and show me your Mandingo Mark, bitch."

When I had gotten on the bed, he got behind me, lowered his face and kissed my tattoo. After kissing it, he bit my ass cheek, hard, closing his teeth, and working his jaw so that my flesh rolled between his teeth. He let up, leaned back and looked, then moved in and bit again, the same way, hard, working his teeth from side to side.

When he released me, he said: "Baby, you have have my mark. This ass is mine whenever I want it. When anyone asks how you got this mark, you will tell them that Big L put it there before he worked your hole over his way. Where is that fucking lube. I am going in."

I pointed to the bed table and the tube of Astrolube. He picked it up and pushed it against my hole as he squeezed the tube, getting it inside me as well as around the opening. Looking back I saw him squeeze some onto his cock before tossing the tube onto the bed.

Grabbing my hips, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, laid his big belly on my back and pushed his fat cock inside me. I hadn't realized how swollen my ass had become because of that first fuck, but it felt now like he was pushing a log up my ass.

I tried to pull away but he held me and pushed in. I moaned, telling him: "Fuck baby, I am swollen. I am not taking you good."

He laughed and said: "That is how this big cock gets the good pussy. Yo ass is loving this, putting itself all over my cock, wrapping it tight. Fucking you before was just getting your ass right to give me the good ride. This ain't gonna be no sloppy slip n slide thing. We gonna be fucking now, bitch."

His belly held me down, and his cock had me pinned to the bed. He pushed back and forth, fucking my ass, pressing my lower back with his belly, and taking me for his pleasure. I was getting fucked but he was getting the most pleasure.

I said: "Baby, Lawrence, turn me over and get on the bed with me. I will fuck you better. I can't move now. Please get on the bed with me."

He said: "You likin' this, aren't you? You want this fat cock, don't you?"

I moaned: "Yes, please. I want to lay on my back and open myself for you. I want your black cock, but I want you too, baby."

He pulled out, and I moved to get to the center of the bed, laying on my back, wanting to give myself to him. When I spread my legs and drew my knees up, he climbed between them, and his hard cock found my hole and we were fucking again.

He was pushing in, pulling back, filling my swollen ass with his thick cock, and I was taking him well. His big, black belly was on mine, but I was able to move my hips, grinding my ass up to meet his cock.

I had been fucked with thick cocks, but never one this thick. I had taken cocks much longer than his, from guys that really pounded their meat into me, but there was something about having this big man's body pinning me to the bed as he fucked me that made this better than I had imagined it could be.

Stroking me hard, slamming his cock deep into me, I could feel his big balls with each down stroke. I had my arms around his body as he pressed his big belly onto mine.

Lawrence said: "Whose hole is my cock in, bitch?"

Moaning, I replied: "It is in your hole baby. It is yours. Use it, fuck me. Oh damn, fuck me hard and don't stop. I love your cock in me."

He answered with: "You lovin' this fat, black cock, ain't you? Tell me what you got up your hole."

"Oh fuck, baby, I have your black cock in me. It is thicker that anything I have ever tried, and it is tearing my ass apart." I wailed as he fucked me even harder.

As he hammered me, Lawrence said: "You one good Mandingo lovin' bitch. You givin' up some good fucking, baby. Marcus should be renting this shit out. You taking my cock and you loving it, Ain't you, Eddie?"

I moaned: "Yes, Lawrence, I love fucking you. It is yours, just fuck it like you need to. I keep cumming and I love it. I want to feel you cum in me, baby. Fill my hole with your black seed. I am yours. Use it, fuuucccckkk me."

I couldn't believe how good this big man, with his huge belly could pound my ass. All I could think was how I could get used to getting this more often. I realized that I loved the feel of being held down by his big belly as much as I loved his thick cock fucking my swollen hole.

Lawrence slammed into me, pushing to the bottom and began to cum for the third time. I could feel his cock pulse with every jet that he pushed out. As he finished unloading his baby juice into me, he pushed himself up, pulling out of me, and reached for his phone.

He took a picture of my ass and turned the phone to me, saying: "This is what a hole looks like when I finish with it. You have never had this, have you, bitch?"

I looked at the picture, seeing my ass gaping wide with his cum showing in it. I also saw my Mandingo tattoo and his teeth marks, making a letter "L" where he had bit me earlier. I had been marked by him, and hoped that Marcus would be alright with that.

I told Lawrence that I needed to sit on the toilet and let his load drain, and he said he was going to get a shower.

After he showered, I got in and cleaned up. Being fucked by him, giving it up like I had, I was sweaty too. Going into the front room of the suite, I found Lawrence sitting on the sofa in his boxers, running the channels on the TV. I sat beside him and put my hand on his big, soft love maker.

Squeezing it, I said: "Baby, this is some tool. It really worked my hole over."

Smiling, he replied: "I like to do it right. You took it good, bitch. Your hole was tight, but I like it when it is tight like that."

Leaving the TV at a basketball game, he called Marcus and said: "Thanks, my man. Your bitch did me right. I will have to fix you up when you come up to Pittsburgh. Yeah, I will send him home to you now."

Getting off the phone, he pulled my face to his and kissed me, running his tongue deep in my mouth, then said: "You are a fine fuck, go home and give it to Marcus like you gave it up to me."

I replied: "Baby, I will remember the ride you put on me, and think of this often. I am well fucked now."

As I dressed and gathered my things, I could only think of how much good fucking I might have missed over the years because I turned away from big people. Today was really memorable.

I have several more incidents to relate here, but may take a while to do it. With a combination of time consuming work, having several things on my mind, and helping a medical problem with a medication that while working on the problem, has side effects that inhibit my creative thinking. They will be in the "Black Snake" series, and each subsequent story will ascend the alphabet much like my "Brown Sugar" series that I have posted here at Literotica.


12