Black Sucks White (Teacher 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too," I stammered.

"In stereo," my father-in-law continued.

"Dad!" blurted my wife. Then she continued, "Well we already paid the check, we can go home now."

It was then that I noticed that my father-in-law had a couple globs of cum on the back of his head. Where the hell did those come from? Must have been when the black guy pulled out of his ass. I knew better than to try to wipe it away. I just hoped his wife wouldn't see it.

As we were leaving, the Black manager, said, "Be sure to come again!" followed by a knowing smirk. As we were leaving the parking lot, I saw a cop car pull up in front of the restaurant. I didn't know if some one had called the police or if it was just coincidence, but my father-in-law and I looked at each other with a, it look's like we got out of there just in time, look.

On the way home, my mother-in-law said she needed to stop at the drug store, and my wife went in with her, leaving my father-in-law and I alone in the car.

"I guess there's no point in keeping secrets now," my father-in-law said.

"No, I guess not," I responded.

"Does my daughter know?"

"I don't think so, at least yet. Does your wife know?"

"Same."

"How long?"

"Only a few days?"

"About a month."

"Oh."

"Did you know your son was being fucked by a Black guy?"

"Which one?"

"What do you mean, which one?"

"Both my sons are being fucked by Black men."

My father looked momentarily despondent, probably at the realization both his grandsons were being fucked by Black men, which meant that all future generations of his family would be descended from "fudge-packers" as he was prone to call homosexuals.

"If it's any consolation, neither of them is actually queer. They really are straight. They're just getting fucked by Blacks," I rationalized.

"Is that so? Well I saw Matt actually getting fucked back at your house."

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I tried to avoid it. He'd been sucking the guy off in the powder room. That's why I didn't want you to go in. Is there anyone in our family who isn't being fucked, like your son?"

"He's being "Blacked" too. Your dad?"

"Not that I know of, but it seems like only a matter of time, the way things are going."

"All this talk about fucking is making me horny."

"Huh? You've got to be kidding," I said, surprised.

"Since you've already had your tongue up my ass, it won't be such a big deal for you to have my cock in your mouth," he said, as he unzipped his fly and hauled out his stiffening dick.

"You've got to be joking. Here? In the parking lot."

"Do I like I'm joking. You're a cocksucker and I need my cock sucked."

I looked at him dumbfounded. "So are you," I retorted.

But you're the one who's going to suck me. You're the one who raised my grandsons to be spook-suckers," my father-in-law said with unexpected venom. "So you're the one who should suck. Better get sucking. Our wives will be back any moment." He put his hand on my head and shoved my face down into his crotch. "I said, suck it!"

So I sucked his cock. Right in the parking lot. He even waved at somebody passing by while I was sucking. "That's it you cocksucking fag slut. Suck my dick all the way down. Show me what kind of man my daughter married."

I sucked him as hard as I could for several minutes, scared shitless that someone would look in the car and see my head bobbing up and down in a much older man's lap.

"Oh, oh, here they come," he said. Then he groaned and flooded my mouth with cum. I popped up, just before my wife and her mother got to the car, and swallowed her father's cum.

"I thought you'd gotten out of the car or something. I didn't see you at first," observed my wife, as she got in the back seat.

"Dropped my keys on the floor," I lied.

When we got home, my wife's parents got in their car and drove away. When my wife and I went in the house, our youngest son was out lying by the pool.

"I thought you were sick," said my wife, annoyed.

"I'm feeling better now," my son said. It was then that I noticed a large erection in his swim suit. There was no way my wife could have missed it either. My wife quickly turned away and huffed off. As soon as her back was turned, my son pointed fingers of both hands at the bulge in his pants and mouthed, "Suck me."

I just shook my head and walked away.

About ten minutes later my wife came out of the bedroom wearing a surprisingly skimpy black bikini I had never seen before. God did she look hot!

"You'll cause our son to blow a gasket, wearing that."

"Or at least his shorts," she responded.

"You minx! You're going to cock-tease our own son?"

"Somebody has to punish him for not going to church."

"That would keep me out of church for a long time. Punish me more like that."

"You already got yours today. Maybe later," she said as her ample boobs bounced, and when she turned to head toward the pool, I was flabbergasted to see that it was a thong bikini, that exposed almost her entire ass. That definitely ought to cause our son to cum in his pants."

I quickly changed and joined them, not wanting to miss an opportunity to ogle my practically naked wife, nor did I want my son to loose control and things get out of hand, although as a captain in the Navy I'm pretty sure she could handle herself.

After about an hour or so, I got up to go to the powder room. No sooner than I had finished shaking after my piss than the door swung open and my son barged in. "I told you to suck me before, so now you can suck me now!"

Where did he learn that grammar, I thought? He's better than that.

"Quiet," I said, softly.

"Better start sucking, before mom misses us and comes looking. I'm sure it will go a lot worse for you if she finds us with my cock in your mouth."

"Ok, OK, just keep it down," I said as I went down.

"Naked! Suck me naked!"

"Yes, sir," I said as I stripped, got down on my knees and started sucking. After about ten minutes of sucking my hardest, trying to get my son to cum, I was startled by a knock on the door.

"Honey, are you all right?" said my wife.

My son held his cock in my mouth.

"Honey?" The doorknob started to twist. I saw it and grabbed it, so she would think it was locked. Finally, my son withdrew his dick.

"Uh, I'm OK, just another bout of what I had at the restaurant."

"Oh, sorry. Where'd Matt go?"

"I don't know, I've been in here," as Matt's cock was pointed right at my face only an inch away, demanding to be sucked.

Just then the doorbell rang. I resumed sucking my son's cock. Or more accurately, my son resumed fucking my mouth. I hoped my wife had a chance to put on a robe before answering the door, otherwise someone was going to get a real eyeful.

I could hear voices in the entryway, as my son's cock continued to pump in and out of my throat.

After a bit, my wife was back on the other side of the powder room door. "Honey, its someone named Darren and a bunch of students from your school. They said you had agreed to give them some extra tutoring." Then is a very low voice, she said, "they're all Black."

"OK, dear, as soon as I'm done in here, I'll get with them."

"I wish you'd tell me these things. I'm not exactly dressed for company."

With that, she went away, and my son shoved his cock back in my mouth. After what seemed like an eternity of sucking, my son finally shuddered and dumped yet another load of cum in my mouth, which I gulped down.

I quickly got dressed and went into the kitchen where my wife was fixing drinks for Darren and the other students, still wearing nothing but that skimpy bikini. The guys were practically drooling at the sight of my wife's nearly naked figure, and I got a sense she was enjoying showing off and their attention. Every one of them also had a huge bulge in their pants, and it was obvious every one of them wanted to fuck my wife's brains out, even though she was old enough to be their mother, if she was black, of course.

"Hey, Mr. C.," said Darren with a shit eating grin. Thanks for agreeing to tutor us before the test this week."

"Of course, I'm sorry I'd almost forgotten," I said, as I was in a swimsuit too, although not nearly as revealing as my wife's. But the sight of all these Black kids made my dick hard, as I couldn't help but think about what they intended to do to me. But more importantly I was hoping that they didn't end up gang-raping my wife, although even that thought made my dick jump.

"Why don't we go to your study and do some studying," said Darren.

"Yes of course, it's down that hall." I turned and the six, I thought, Black students started following me, somewhat reluctantly I sensed, as I think they were much more interested in my wife than studying history. That was the last I saw of Darren, or my wife for that matter, for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

We bumped into my son in the hallway, and one of the Black students brusquely said, "You're coming too." That gave me a hint that they weren't really here to study, which I sort of expected.

We all crowded into my study, and I counted, definitely six black students, my son, and me.

"So, how can I help you study?" I said, starting to get very nervous about what might happen, as all of them still had those massive bulges in their pants. It was then that I noticed that Darren was gone.

"Cut the bullshit, Mr. C. You know we're not here to study. You can start by paying proper respect."

I knew that meant I was expected to strip completely naked. I started to take off my clothes.

"You too," said the Black leader to my son. Since we were both just wearing bathing trunks, it didn't take long for us to comply. As my son and I stood there naked, side-by-side, both of us with embarrassing erections, the black leader said, "See, I told you these white boys can't get enough of our dicks," pointing at our hard-ons.

"Not bad," the Black leader said pointing at our hard dicks, "but white dick can never compare to this," as he hauled out a black monster. "On your knees, whitey."

"Please, sir. Don't do this," I pleaded, suddenly scared that life as I knew it was about to be over, although I guess technically that had occurred when I first read Darren's paper. "My wife is here. I don't want her to know."

"Know what? That her husband is a cocksucking slave to Black students?" This provoked laughter. "Actually, we don't give a flying fuck if your wife finds out. In fact, what has it been, two minutes? If I know Darren his cock is already in your wife's mouth. And it will be in her ass before he's done with her. Your wife will be his cum-drinking whore before he's through with her. Look, your wife's white. That means she's a slut for black cock. Get over it and get on your knees like I said."

Both my son and I dropped to our knees, and two Black students stepped up, unzipped their flies, and pulled out their massive black cocks.

"OK, white boys, let's do what white boys know how to do best. Get sucking!" In a moment the room was filled with the sounds of my son and I choking and gagging on these massive dicks.

"Yeah, who's the slave now, cocksucker?"

"This is why white men were put on this earth, to suck our cocks! It's god's will."

"Aw knock off the religious shit. They're nothing but pieces of fuck meat, for us to fuck the shit out of when ever we want."

"Amen, brother!"

"I said..."

"Hallelujah, and pass the white boys!" said one of the other students. "I want some of that white mouth too."

"Praise Jesus. Nothing like having white boys kneeling naked, sucking our dicks."

"Except fucking them in their ass."

"I'd rather be fucking his wife in her ass."

"Now, now. We have obligations. We have to show the white man his proper place."

"That would be with our dicks in his mouth and his ass."

"Hear, hear."

And within a couple minutes both my son and I were being skewered by huge black cocks at both ends.

"How's that white boy? That enough cock for you?" I felt like I was being impaled at both ends and that I was going to be spitted all the way through.

"Now that's what I call father-son bonding. Make sure you're getting this on video. This should be another internet sensation and a real money-maker."

That thought horrified me. But, with dick stuffed in my naked body at both ends, there was nothing I could do about is. I did have a perverse sense of pride as I watched how much cock my son was taking; it had to be over 20 inches total down his throat and up his ass. But he was taking it like a real trooper. He was being fucked like a real man.

The gang-fucking seemed to go on for a long time. I was ashamed to admit that it felt incredibly good. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my load onto the floor as one cock after another pounded my ass, as the teen boys kept switching places, obviously in no hurry to actually cum. Judging from their conversation they were relishing the opportunity to gang fuck a white father and son.

Just then, someone's cell phone went off. "Ooh, look what Daryl sent!" He showed it around to oohs and ahs, and then he showed it to me. "Thought you would want to see this," a voice said, full of sarcasm. I looked and thought, yeah, yeah another white man with a huge black cock in his mouth and what appeared to be several loads of cum covering his face. It took a moment, because of the mask of cum, but then I realized it was my father! Some one had made my dad suck and cum all over his face.

My heart sank, as I realized every male in our family was a cocksucker. Every one of us, three generations were sex slaves for Black men. Then the guy flipped the toggle to video. My dad was being fucked live on the internet, at the same time my son and I were, and in the same position, on his hands and knees getting fucked from both ends. I could see on the video, that they were showing him video of my son and I getting fucked at the same time. There was no doubt that he could see that his son and grandson were getting the exact same gang-bang treatment as he was. And then I saw that my naked mother was watching the whole thing, fingering herself, as her husband, son, and grandson were all being fucked by Black men.

Then one of the black students started singing, "We shall overcome."

"I told you, no religious shit."

"I always sing we shall overcome when I'm about to cum on a white guy's face."

"That seems appropriate," said another. Just then I got blasted in the face by two dicks at once; it was like a fire hose of cum, coating every square inch with a degrading layer of jizz. From the sound of it, my son was getting the same treatment. However, the fucking of our assholes continued unabated.

"Hey, I got an idea," said someone. "Let's give grandpa a real treat. Show him what kind of fags his descendants are. Put them in a 69, but keep fucking them." They did exactly that.

The rampant butt-fucking and cocksucking continued unabated for hours. Cock after cock after cock penetrated my mouth and ass, while my son on top of me was getting the same. The only difference was that my son's cock was in my mouth while he was being fucked in the ass, while his mouth was always full of a black cock, and my dick was unattended, periodically spontaneously spurting cum into space, due the effect of the cocks fucking my ass.

None of the Blacks made any effort to be discreet, grunting and laughing and keeping up a continuous barrage of obscene racial and sexual insults directed at me, and my entire family. There was no way my wife could have not heard what was going on I assumed.

Every once in a while I would glance at the monitor and see that my father was still in what appeared to be an endless gang-bang. I quickly lost count of how many Blacks fucked my dad. Dozens of Black men drenched my dad's face with load after load of cum, until his face was an opaque featureless mask of layered and drying cum. They shot so much cum into his mouth too, that at points he seemed to be laboring heavily, and I was worried that they were inadvertently drowning him in jizz.

I eventually realized that there were a lot more than six Blacks fucking my son and me. Apparently more and more Black men and boys were arriving at the house into the night. There were literally lines of Blacks waiting to shove their cocks in my ass and mouth and my son's ass and mouth. Even though we serviced four at a time, it seemed like there was always more waiting to fuck us from both ends.

Much later in the evening, my son and I were made to kneel side-by-side, with our faces pressed together, as well over a dozen, maybe even two dozen, Black men deluged our faces with cum, in what was possibly "The Mother of all Bukakkes." I'm pretty sure the two of us looked as disgusting as my father had.

At one point, my son indicated that he had to piss bad. "Piss in your fag dad's mouth," was the response, and so my son did. I gulped down all my son's piss because I didn't want any to ruin the carpet in my study. Yes, I know, talk about misplaced priorities.

My son got slightly better treatment than I did for some reason. We both had to eat the cum off each other's faces, but I lost count of how many loads of cum I was made to eat out of my son's freshly-fucked asshole. I was feeling very nauseous from all the cum I was eating.

Eventually some Black boy kept his cock in my throat for so long that I actually did pass out. When I came to it was morning. I was lying naked on the floor of my study, my face, hair and most of my body caked in dried cum, that actually cracked and flaked off. My naked son was lying a couple inches away, almost completely covered in cum. Looking at his abused and jizz-splattered body gave me an idea of what hell I must look like. The monitor was still on, but I had no idea what might have become of my dad.

When I tried to get up, my hand slipped out from under me because of a puddle of slick cum. The carpet was soaked and squished. There was no way that much could have come from cum alone, and the smell was a dead give away. I may have been unconscious, but the Blacks weren't about to let a detail like that get in the way of using a white man as a urinal. Then to think of it, I vaguely recalled lots of Black men pissing on my face and in my mouth. I'd hoped that was a bad dream, but apparently it wasn't. I'd obviously have to replace the carpet it was so soaked.

I didn't see any point in waking my son up to have him go to school. I figured he certainly earned this day off. It's hard to imagine that anyone in the school had ever taken as much cock as he had, at least in so short a time. I, however, being the dedicated teacher I am, decided I had better make an effort to go in, although I really did want to barf, probably because of the copious quantity of cum I had swallowed. When I got up to move about, I could see that there were still a dozen of more Black men, most of them naked, lying about the house on couches and beds.

I headed toward my bedroom, dreading that I would find that my wife had been gang-banged, or worse gang-raped by blacks. When I got there, I found four naked black men sleeping across my bed, but no wife. Without bothering to put on any clothes I searched the whole house, and still no wife. I looked out by the pool and nothing. I even looked in the pool just in case worst case and was relieved to find nothing. I looked in the garage, and my wife's car was still there, as was my car, and my son's was on the driveway. I also saw no sign of Darren or Daryl. My wife must have left with them.

Then I heard my cell phone ding with a text message. I went to my study, found the phone; it too was covered in cum. I looked at the text. There were two. One was from Coach Jefferson, and it said, "Thought you would want to see this. Like Father like Son." The attached photo was in a quad, and the photos were the standard portraits of white men with black cock in their mouth and a heavy load of cum on their face. The photos were of both my sons, my dad and me. Yes, three generations of white men turned into cocksucking slaves for Black men. What a family legacy!