Black Widow: Age of Anal

Story Info
The Black Widow is anally gang banged by women.
15.3k words
4.71
91.5k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

Author's note: This story takes place after Avengers: Age of Ultron.

***

"Nervous?"

Natasha smiled softly, "Would you hate me if I said no?"

Maria returned the smile and wrapped her arms around Natasha from behind, "I could never hate you Nat."

Natasha smiled, "Well, isn't that cheesy."

Ignoring the dig Maria pushed, "Seriously though, are you still ok with this? Because we can still cancel-"

"God no! I want this." Natasha said firmly, spinning around in Maria's arms and looking her girlfriend in the eye as she continued, "I've wanted this for so long, and now I finally feel comfortable asking for it. Please, don't deny me now."

There was a long pause, then unable to resist Maria grinned, "You know damn well I can't deny you anything."

"There you go being cheesy again." Natasha grinned, before squeaking as Maria swatted her butt playfully.

Maria then stared lovingly at her girlfriend for a second, gave her a long kiss and then asked, "Sure I couldn't interest you in a butt plug? Maybe a little pre-game fisting to help you out?"

"No." Natasha shook her head, grinning wickedly as she added, "It's my first time taking an ass fucking from Wanda, and I want my slutty little back door nice and tight for when she busts it open."

Maria raised an eyebrow, and then smirked, "Getting into character I see."

With a smirk of her own Natasha leaned in and whispered, "Who ever said that insatiable anal slut wasn't the real me?"

"Because we are more than our most twisted desires." Maria pointed out, resting her forehead against Natasha's as she added, "And whoever you think you are, however twisted and nasty things get tonight, never doubt that I love you with every fibre of my being."

Trying and failing to hide her blush Natasha scoffed, "Well, you'd have too to be willing to arrange an anal gang bang just because your ass whore of a girlfriend requested it."

"It wasn't like it was hard." Maria scoffed, slapping Natasha's big butt and then squeezing it as she added, "THIS, is in high demand, and if you hadn't specifically wanted it to be all-girl, I'd have even more volunteers."

"What can I say, I prefer it when cocks don't go soft." Natasha grinned.

Maria rolled her eyes and then murmured, "Seriously Nat, are you sure about this? The threesomes and foursomes were one thing, but a gang bang?"

Becoming serious Natasha replied, "I'm sure. This has always been one of my biggest fantasies, even when I was a top. Now after everything that happened with Pepper, and with Jane... and with you, and nearly having everything I care about being wiped out by a crazy robot, I just... I want to do this while I still have the chance. The question is, you okay with it? Because you're the only one I really want, my partner, my everything. I love you Maria, and if this is too much-"

"Hey." Maria said, calming her panicking girlfriend down, "I love you. That means nothing is too much for me. Not ever. Not when it comes to you."

"Good." Natasha smiled, and then pulled away, turned around and stuck out her perfect ass, "Now, speaking of preparation... I wouldn't mind a rim job."

Maria smiled and lowered herself to her knees.

*

After about an hour or so of having her face buried in that glorious ass they had got dressed and headed to the main room. An hour after that Maria was still tasting Natasha's butt in what was now her third Martini as she watched their guests arrive. Natasha greeted every one of them, from the calm and confident Pepper Potts to the super nervous and jittery Wanda Maximoff, like the pro that she was.

They had been both trained in espionage of course, and if needs be Maria could make small talk with the best of them, but it was Natasha who really thrived in this kind of environment. Truly, there was an artistry to the way that Natasha Romanoff put everybody at ease, even Wanda, although it had to be said the alcohol helped, especially with the newest member of their group.

Of course apart from Wanda everybody else had been at least in a threesome with Natasha and Maria, and even Wanda seemed eager for them to start. Or perhaps they were all just horny for Natasha's incredible ass, not that Maria could blame them.

Along with her big boobs Natasha's fat ass really was her best feature, the ultra-tight leather pants she was wearing really showing it off, Natasha constantly finding excuses to turn around and sometimes even bend over to get her friends ready to pound her ass, just like many of them had been doing for years. Well, sort of like it, given this was going to be like nothing they'd ever experienced before.

Maria still had her misgivings about all this, especially the venue, as Natasha had been adamant about doing this in Avenger's Tower, in the exact same room The Avengers held important meetings and the occasional party.

Natasha felt it would heighten the feeling of humiliation, and there were cameras everywhere so later they could edit the footage and create their very own home movie chronicling The Black Widow at her most sexually depraved.

Maria had to admit that last part was appealing, but it was risky as the public could easily get their hands on the footage and there was a very good chance they would be interrupted by a card-carrying member of the Avengers or one of their many enemies.

The group itself had agreed to stay away of course, not that any of the knew what was going to happen here other than a 'girls night', Maria having to admit she like to see the look on their faces if they stumbled across what was really going on here and found that it was going to be less of a 'girls night' and more of a 'all girl night'.

Pulling herself from her thoughts Maria asked, "Shall we get this party started?"

Even though that was rhetorical she got several replies, all the same although she only heard Natasha's as it was the only one which mattered, "God yes."

"Then why don't you show us what we're all here for?" Maria 'suggested' as she roughly slapped Natasha's ass.

Grinning happily Natasha bent over, smacked her ass and then wiggled it while the bravest of their guests wolf whistled and murmured amongst themselves. Maria ignored them and concentrated on her girlfriend as she slowly stripped off her clothes.

How could she be so effortlessly sexy when doing such a thing? Maria just felt awkward, something that she and most of the other women in attendance proved as they followed suit shortly after, the only difference being that they each pulled on a harness with a large dildo attached. There was some discussion of who would wear what, Maria having laid out a variety of strap-on dildos on the little table next to the couches they were sitting on, although typically most went for the bigger models.

The smallest was an 8 incher which Natasha picked up and played with while asking Wanda, "Nervous."

"No." Wanda lied unconvincingly, before following up with, "Yes."

Natasha nodded, then reminded her, "Well, just remember, you can leave at any time if it gets to be too much."

"I know." Wanda smiled softly,, "Thank you."

"Hopefully I'll be the one thanking you." Natasha smiled flirtatiously before handing The Scarlet Witch the dildo, "Here, it might help if you used a smaller model."

Her eyes wide Wanda softly exclaimed, "You call this small?"

"For my slutty ass, yes." Natasha grinned, walking into the centre of the room and getting down on all fours.

Once everybody had equipped themselves, and thoroughly lubed their dildos, and Natasha was patiently waiting on her hands and knees Maria faked a cough to get everyone's attention and then called out, "Ok, just to remind everyone, the plan is Wanda loosens Natasha up for us, then we make Nat ride us one by one with her slutty ass until she's desperate to cum. Then we give her the anal pounding of a lifetime. Any questions?"

Quickly shooting her hand up Darcy grinned, "Will there be double ass stuffing?"

"Of course, but that won't be until we get to the serious pounding." Maria explained, "Anything else?"

"Any limits?" Jane Foster asked.

"Care to answer this one Nat?" Maria grinned.

Smiling happily Natasha wiggled her ass and pleaded, "No, please do whatever you want to my ass hole. Treat it as a fuck hole, there for you to use. And please, treat me the same way. Treat me like a total whore which has been bought and paid for. Use me and humiliate me. And above all, please fuck my ass as hard as you can."

Grinning wickedly Maria looked around and then said, "Well, if there are no more questions... Wanda, are you ready to get started?"

"Ye, yes." Wanda stammered nervously.

Wanda felt all eyes fall to her which was very unnerving, especially in her current state of undress. At least the harness she was wearing covered her womanhood and bottom, even if she did feel a little ridiculous with a rubber cock protruding from her crotch.

It also helped that everyone else was in the same state, except for Natasha of course, the mighty Black Widow shamelessly exposing herself in the most obscene way possible, Natasha even wiggling her naked ass at her, making Wanda blush even more than she already was. And yet staring at that big butt was hypnotising, Wanda's anxieties momentarily fading away as she became overwhelmed by the perverted thoughts of the women around her and of course the beautiful sight in front of her.

"So beautiful." Wanda found herself sighing as she knelt down and started sliding her hands over those meaty cheeks.

"Thank you." Natasha smirked after allowing Wanda a few moments to play with her ass, "Now please fuck it! Fuck my ass! Ass fuck me, fuck me up my big dyke ass, mmmmmmm, please Wanda, take my fat ass!"

Wanda was taken aback for a few seconds, then she smacked Natasha's bottom hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and then ordered as firmly as she could, "Then spread your cheeks, slut! Make it easy for me to stretch your fat butt!"

There was a whoop of encouragement from the women surrounding them, and maybe some words, but Wanda completely blocked them out.

That had been difficult for her when she had first received her powers, but it had always been easier when she had something to focus on, and when The Black Widow was spreading her cheeks in front of her, revealing her wet pussy and glistening with lubricant ass hole to Wanda and the rest of the women determined to anally gang bang her, The Scarlet Witch found it easier than ever to concentrate.

As she grabbed hold of her dildo and slowly pressed it to her target Wanda wondered if she should do more to prepare the older woman, however as if Natasha was the mind reader she immediately began reassuring her, "It's ok Wanda, I want this. I need it. And I'm ready for it. I promise you won't hurt me too bad if you go too quickly, and as long as you go slow it's going to feel like heaven. Now please, fuck my ass. Stick your big cock up my slutty little ass! Mmmmmmmmm, shove your strap-on up my big fat butt. Please Wanda, please slide your strap-on cock into my slutty little ass hole so you can butt fuck The Black Widow like the anal whore she is!"

Granting the other woman's request Wanda slowly pushed the head of the strap-on cock into Natasha's ass hole, her mouth falling slowly open as that most private place began to expand, eventually stretching wide enough so that the bulbous head of her realistic looking dildo could slip through the tiny back door and into The Black Widow's big butt.

Wanda had never been anally penetrated herself, but she had lived the memories of those who had. Yet she was in Natasha's mind at that moment and could sense only pleasure, the shameless ass whore crying out in pure pleasure as she was anally violated.

"OH GOD!" Natasha cried before moaning, "It feels soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!"

"Oh yeah, you love it, don't you?" Maria grinned, "What does that make you Natasha?"

"It makes me a shameless anal whore! A nasty little dyke who needs other women to stuff her slutty little butt hole full of strap-on cock!" Natasha grinned happily, "Oh please Wanda, keep going. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I need every inch of that girl cock up my lezzie ass. Ooooooooooooh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd, I need every inch of that strap-on inside me. Please Wanda, stuff my shit pipe! Stuff The Black Widow's back door full of girl cock so you can butt fuck her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh please Wanda, butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, mmmmmmmmmm, please fuck my big fat queer butt!"

"You heard her Wanda." Pepper Potts encouraged, "Get that new toy of yours in her ass. Show her how real women should treat anal sluts like her."

"Fuck yeah, go for it girl!" Darcy Lewis hollered, "Shove every inch of dildo up that bitch ass! Show the high and mighty Natasha Romanoff who's boss!"

"Or take your time, if you want." Maria chimed in, not wanting the girl to be overwhelmed, "Natasha's fat ass is a work of art. Feel free to enjoy it."

"But it will heal no matter what, so do what you want." Jane Foster chimed in, "Wreck it, make love to it, I don't care, just fuck that ass."

"Oh yeah, fuck it!" Darcy quickly agreed with her girlfriend before chanting, "Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!"

As the other women continued talking Wanda grabbed a firm hold of Natasha's hips and began slowly sliding her dildo deeper into her fellow Avenger's bottom. The entire time Wanda blocked out all the other women, not because she wanted to focus on Natasha to present herself from hurting her trainer, although there was some truth to that the main reason why was that she was captivated by the sight of her cock sliding into that forbidden hole.

She had seen it through the eyes of men and women alike, sodomising Natasha or just other women/men, however now it was HER cock sliding into another woman's butt hole... HER cock sliding into The Black Widow Natasha Romanoff's butt hole, Wanda overwhelmed with a feeling of power and dominance that she had never known before.

Natasha did her best to continue encouraging Wanda, but her words became lost as the other women around them began to conversing with each other about how Wanda was doing, how hot/perverted this all was, how much they were looking forward to their turn and of course how good Natasha Romanoff looked with a dick in her ass.

Particularly the last one caused Natasha to fill with pride, and her words to become even more incoherent as her ass was slowly filled with strap-on dildo for the first of many times tonight, the fact that her slutty bottom was finally going to be gang banged causing even Natasha's mind to struggle to focus.

There was an irony in that, as throughout their training Natasha had been constantly reminding Wanda to concentrate and not become distracted, and now here was the girl more focused than ever, and all it took was a chance to sodomise her. Clearly Natasha should have insisted on Wanda butt fucking her before.

Then again, it had hardly been her easiest of seductions, as in some ways the girl was still a child, and so very unsure of herself. Thankfully that side of her was nowhere in sight as Wanda slid every inch of her strap-on into Natasha's ass with confidence and determination certainly no one in this room had seen from her before.

Just as impressively Wanda immediately started to officially butt fuck her the second her thighs came to rest against the redhead's ass cheeks, Natasha's eyelids fluttering with joy and increasingly loud moans escaping her lips as her young protégé began to pump her with every inch of that 8 incher.

The girl used such confidence and skill that Natasha regretted not insisting that she be saved for later, although Maria had promised her that any girl who wanted to would get seconds, and as nervous as this girl had originally seemed Natasha was confident that Wanda would be first in line to sodomise her again, even though she would have plenty of competition from the looks of the other girls surrounding them.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, you go girl! Ram that ass!" Darcy hollered, only hesitating slightly when the powerful witch looked at her, "Erm, I... oh yes, that's it Wanda! Fuck her ass just like that! Mmmmmmmm yeah, drill that little butt hole and make sure she can't sit for a week."

"Please, when I'm done with her she won't be able to sit for a month." Jane smirked.

"You mean when we're done with her." Pepper pointed out, before getting them back on track, "Come on Wanda, pound that bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, yes that's it pound that bitch hole and gape it wide open!"

"Treat her like the anal slut she is!" Laura agreed, "Slam her back door and treat it like it's your fuck hole."

"And it is." Maria chimed in, "I may own that hole, but tonight I'm letting you borrow it. That means it's yours right now Wanda. Don't be afraid to act like it and wreck that big fat slutty ass."

As the other girls continued offering her wonderful verbal humiliation Natasha regretted the decision to give Wanda an 8 inch strap-on dildo and not a monster like the one Maria was wearing. Of course, she hadn't wanted to make Wanda feel uncomfortable, but from the way the girl was now ass fucking her Natasha was confident that The Scarlet Witch could handle a bigger dildo.

Perhaps if Wanda was to line up for seconds Natasha could convince her girlfriend to give their new ally a bigger model? Then again, from the way the other women were crowding around, Natasha was confident it wouldn't be long before her slutty ass was being violated by a bigger dildo.

First though Natasha wanted to get her ass roughly fucked by that 8 incher, the young Wanda Maximoff pounding her big booty hard and deep, her protégé making her cum with a dick in her butt, and she knew just how to get it, "Fuck me! Oh please Wanda, fuck me hard! Mmmmmmmm, pound my big fat ass and make me cum like a whore!"

There was a slight pause, then Wanda grinned wickedly, "You wished to cum?"

"Yes." Natasha pleaded, but before she could say anything else The Scarlet Witch interrupted her.

"Then you will let go of your ass cheeks." Wanda demanded, grinning again once Natasha quickly did as she was told, "Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, I wish to feel your big fat ass cheeks jiggling against my thighs as I fuck you. Oh yes, your girlfriend was right, mmmmmmmmm, your ass hole, the tiny little hole you shit from, ohhhhhhhhh, it makes a perfect fuck hole. No wonder you have so many women lining up to fuck you in the ass like a common street whore. And you love it, don't you? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you love being our anal whore, ours to use as we please?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Natasha cried out with joy, "I'M AN ANAL WHORE! I'M YOUR ANAL WHORE! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE USE MY ASS HOLE LIKE THE FUCK HOLE IT IS, DRILL IT HARD AND DEEP AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE WHORE I AM! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

With that Wanda started slowly but surely building up the pace until her thighs were smacking against Natasha's ass cheeks so hard it made them jiggle gelatinously, and the sound of flesh meeting flesh loudly echoed throughout the big room, audible even over the sound of encouragement from the other women.

At first non of it was audible as the women were too busy speaking over each other, but once Wanda got down to some serious rectum wrecking they started taking it in turns, wonderfully increasing the humiliation Natasha was feeling.

"That's it Wanda, pound that fat ass! Mmmmmmm, pound The Black Widow's big fat ass hard and deep, stretch out that whore ass so it's easier for the rest of us to pound that big sexy ass!" Maria encouraged, "Go ahead Wanda, you have my permission. I give you permission to fuck my girlfriend's ass as hard as you can while the rest of us watch and wait our turn with that slutty dyke butt hole. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it Wanda, start this gang bang off with a bang by treating The Black Widow like the ass whore she is and pound that big fat ass with everything you've got!"

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers