Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her shock, she felt the grip on her jaw release and the guard take a step back. She looked up at Luchkov quizzically and said, this time genuinely caught of guard rather than pretending to be, "What do you want?"

"Talk," he simply stated, then added: "What use are you to me?"

The Black Widow could wipe out everyone in this room in a minute flat, whether or not her hands were tied, but now she would have to convince him to keep her alive. It was a little demeaning, but she really needed him to feel secure for him to keep talking. Time to turn on the dumb agent out of her depth act.

"I can give you Lermantov - I can work for you!" she said in an exasperated voice. "Who gives a fuck about Lermantov?"

For once, she agreed with him, as she didn't give a damn about him either, but she needed to look like she was out of options. In all likelihood they were hoping she would give up as much information as possible before they executed her. It was almost cute, these three little men thinking they could ever have power over her. She was only in this chair because she decided to be.

"What do you want to know? I can give you anything." "Are you or Lermantov aware of any American activity in Moscow these last few weeks?" "Umm" she stammered, "I don't -"

"You don't know anything," he cut her off. "This is a waste of time."

He turned on the spot with a disappointed look on his face. Right where she wanted him. If she wanted him to talk, she needed him to keep this interrogation going longer, and that meant giving all she could to the job - something being a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent had taught her long before.

"My face," she said plainly, then looked down with mock shame. "What?" Luchkov asked, facing her once again. Doing her best to convey both vulnerability and seduction on her face, she continued:

"Why don't you find another use for this pretty face?"

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" He asked, a smile coming to his stern face. "Because despite the dirtiness of the job, we are gentleman to the end. So we need a little clarity."

The agent looked to the two guards standing on either side of her and spoke softly.

"Your men are overworked. I can relieve them. I'm sure they'd be happy to comply too."

Her eyes locked with Luchkov once again, who seemed a little sceptical still.

"Listen. There's a lot I don't know about this business. But what I do know is that no professional relationship can't be salvaged. Sometimes you lower your prices, sometimes you just show them a good time."

Luchkov's expression softened with amusement, then he gestured to the first bodyguard. "Better do what she says," he said as he sat down, "or you may regret missing the opportunity."

She watched as the first guard unzipped his fly, drew out his penis, and stroked it as he brought it closer to her face. It quickly became hard in front of her, drawing her attention away from their grinning faces, thankfully.

He stopped, the tip of his cock an inch from her waiting lips. She looked up and met his gaze, and saw him frowning.

"Is this what you want?"

So this is the game he's playing.

"Yes." "Then what? Tell me." "I want your cock... in my mouth." She answered, stretching out her tongue to lightly graze the head without breaking eye contact.

"Tell me again."

Her gaze hardened with impatience.

"Listen - do you want to cum in the mouth of the Black Widow or do you want to talk about it?"

The second guard laughed, and the first, his ego bruised, brought his cock to her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and he slipped half of his length inside.

He smiled down at her, thinking he had gained control over once again. What he didn't know is that she was in charge of his pleasure, and therefore, him.

Pushing his member further into her mouth, he sighed, thrusting slowly in between her warm lips, before pulling back again. "Prove yourself," he said plainly.

Natasha's eyes widened in an exaggerated way, at which point she began to move her lips up and down his shaft. When he gripped her hair tightly for a moment, she began to show more enthusiasm. Not long after, she began to twirl her tongue across as she went, eliciting a small groan of pleasure from him.

She played the innocent damsel so well it was natural for her to slip back into the clueless role, knowing full well that - for whatever reason - most men tended to cum faster if they felt like they were in the position of power.

She moved her head back and forth and kept her lips tightly wrapped around his cock, letting the hum of a quiet moan emerge to drive him crazy. She could hear him sigh with contentment and mutter something to the other guard. When she looked up at him he was staring at her, slowly moving his hips in time with her efforts.

It wasn't long before his passion overtook him and he started to choose his own pace, holding the back of her head as he pushed his member down her throat. Natasha resisted her gag reflex, a skill she had to learn once she came of age in this world of espionage and manipulation.

He drew back, giving her a brief moment to breath deeply before he thrust back inside again, this time pushing his dick even further down the Black Widow's throat. His efforts increased in speed and became shallower, as the blowjob fully transitioned into face-fucking.

Black Widow looked defenceless to all three men as she sat in a short dress, tied to a chair as a man she had never met used her mouth. She felt like an object, but couldn't deny the feeling of a penis in her mouth made her feel tingly, especially when its owner was such a good specimen. In another situation, she may have willingly tested him out.

Regardless of how the act felt, the Black Widow knew she had the upper hand. No man was more vulnerable than one who believes he is dominating a situation, and having your cock sucked by an enemy was a surefire way to set this in motion.

With an involuntary groan from above, Widow noticed the thrusting slow down dramatically as his penis began to swell slightly in her mouth. He gasped as she flicked her tongue over the head one last time. His cum suddenly flooded her mouth, the warm liquid pumping onto her tongue in three spurts.

Black Widow took a deep intake of breath as he finally removed himself from her mouth. She looked him in the eyes as she swallowed what he had spent inside, but was aware of a stray drip of semen that had spilled over her bottom lip. With no hand to wipe it away, it was left there as a reminder.

The guard staggered to the side, leaning against a railing for a moment in post-orgasmic daze. She was a fan of using her electroshock wrist-mounted weapons, who other agents had started to call 'Black Widow's Bite', but in a way this had a similar effect. She recalled a time where she landed a finishing blow on a kidnapping target with his cum still in her mouth, and was itching to do the same here. But she had to be patient to make this worth her while.

The sound of clapping brought her eyes back to Luchkov.

"Bravo! Bravo!" he exclaimed, his slow clap coming to an end. "I knew you would be useful for something after all."

"Maybe Lermantov can give you a better price?" she said in between breaths, looking down at the floor in an attempt to appear dejected. She felt the guard's semen drip slowly from her lip to her chin.

"Always with the business, this one is. But price is not the issue. Cheap product means shoddy product. Which is why you are a surprising addition to Lermantov's clan - you may be a cheap whore, but you don't disappoint."

Luchkov laughed again, and the recently-spent henchman grinned back at him. Sensing a dead end to this part of the conversation, the agent turned to the other bodyguard intently, slightly raising one eyebrow. The man approached, his hand outstretched to her face. Her lips felt full, swelling slightly from their use, and that tingling had returned.

He touched her chin lightly, before grasping the ends of her hair and wiping the cum away from her lips and chin with her red locks. Without breaking eye contact, his hands fell to her shoulders, and then to the straps of her dress. He slid them down, the top of the garment coming down with it, baring her breasts to the room.

"Are you not going to buy me dinner first?" she asked.

"It looks like you already ate," the guard replied in a thick Russian accent, before unbuckling his belt. She looked over at Luchkov and saw that he was staring at her tits with a hunger in his eyes. She wondered why he was letting both his lackeys get some action before he did.

The guard withdrew his penis, which was very thick even in its semi-hard state. He stood in front of her, pushing her legs apart as he got closer. He groped at her chest, running his fingers over her nipples, pinching them lightly as his cock began to rise.

Getting deeper into the role of the powerless captive, she found herself getting lost in his touch. While she doubted her pleasure was a priority to these men, this one wanted her turned on before she serviced him - and even the thought of that was enough to get her a little wet. She had to bring herself back and keep her head, otherwise things might south... or further south, anyway.

Suddenly, she felt the tip of his penis against her lips, and he slowly pushed it into her mouth. Unlike his colleague, he didn't take his time, slipping his thick member into her throat immediately. He held it there for a moment before drawing it back. She gasped for air and coughed, given a tiny break before he did it again, this time holding it in even longer. By time he withdrew completely her eyes were watering and his penis was coated with her saliva.

His hands drifted down to her breasts again, but this time he pressed them from the sides, slipping his wet penis between them. It became clear what he wanted to do. She had gotten a guy off using just her boobs before, but that usually meant she was doing all the work. He began to slide his dick back and forth in her cleavage, the end of his penis coming close to her mouth with every thrust forward. Luchkov watched his subordinate as he tit-fucked her, the agent's eyes met his and he smiled back at her.

While she was glad to be able to breathe freely once again, she realised how frustrated she felt. This was the first action she had gotten in a long time, and it wasn't ideal. Being on this job so long without release was bad enough, but now she had to watch him fuck her tits without the pleasure of him being inside her.

Some missions meant using sex to manipulate, infiltrate and exploit weaknesses, but this mission had involved a lot more old-fashioned spy work. When she wasn't trying to blend into the background as she tailed sources, she was stuck in close-quarters in surveillance vans with mind-numbingly boring agents. She knew from the unsubtle glances she'd get from them that she could have relieved some tension using one of them, but it was against her policy to screw anyone in the organisation.

The particular frustration of watching him get off without her didn't last long, as she heard his breathing quicken. She noted that he was coming close as he slowed the pace, savouring the feeling of her soft skin against his cock.

He gasped as he ejaculated, the first spurt hitting forcefully on her closed lips. As he drew back, the second was dispensed between her heaving breasts, the cum feeling hot against her skin. He then gripped his penis and stroked himself, pointing it directly at her face. The final strands landed on her forehead.

He wiped himself off on her dress, which was still hanging below her boobs. She now had cum in her hair, dripping down her face, over her lips, and between her breasts. 'I would desperately need a shower,' she thought to herself, 'if I wasn't so turned on'.

"Why let these two lackeys go first? Am I not your type?" She directed at Luchkov, who was still stood, fully-clothed, having watched the entire thing.

She was trying to bait him, and anger him into talking, but the irritation in her voice was real. Luchkov was old and dishevelled, and she didn't expect much pleasure from him, but the situation he had created was bringing her suppressed sex drive to the forefront.

"You must understand, in this kind of business, good help is hard to come by. Silence... and loyalty... that's even harder to find. But if you tell a man he can tit-fuck the Black Widow, you've bought yourself some trust. Now, do you want to know the plan?"

'This is too easy,' the agent thought, remaining silent, 'this guy just loves to talk'.

"These two may have used you first, but I will be the first to take you. I'll fuck your cunt until I'm satisfied, then they can have what's left, if they so desire. After all this is done, we'll let you crawl back to Lermantov, and tell him he's out of the picture. You would both do well to leave the country, before Dran finds out about any of this."

"Dran... Damon Dran? The munitions magnate?" she asked.

He laughed again, walking up to the dishevelled woman sat before him and crouching to her level.

"You really are clueless, aren't you?"

He placed his hands on her pantyhose-clad thighs and slowly slid his hands up, until he was lifting the hem of her dress. Before he got much further, their eye contact was broken, as they heard the sound of a cellphone ringing.

They all turned and looked as he hurriedly opened answered the call. He turned to Luchkov with a bewildered expression on his face and said: "It's for her"

'Are you kidding me? Right now?' she thought.

Luchkov snatched the phone from him and began "You listen carefully -"

He was cut off by an American voice familiar to the agent, and she sighed.

"You are at 114 Selensky Plaza, 3rd floor," she overheard the voice say in English. "We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby."

With a confounded expression on his face, the general held the phone to the agent's ear, and she gripped it between her cheek and shoulder.

"We need you to come in," Coulson said.

"Are you kidding? I'm working!" she replied with irritation.

"This takes precedence."

"I'm in an interrogation - this moron is giving me everything."

Luchkov, with his hands nervously in his pockets, looked to both of his enforcers.

"I don't... give...everything..."

She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now."

"Natasha," Coulson interrupted, "Barton's been compromised."

Sighing deeply, she knew that she had to cut things off early. "Let me put you on hold," she told Coulson.

As Luchkov timidly took the phone from her hand, she thrust her foot into the side of his knee, bringing him back down to a kneel. She headbutted him, sending the ageing general to the floor. She stood up, lifting the chair she was tied to, and landed another powerful kick to the first guard, dodging the second and swinging the chair legs into his side.

Despite her handicap, she made short work of the men, eventually jumping from the downed body of one and smashing the chair onto the other, freeing herself in the process. As the first rose again she swiftly brought him to the floor with her favourite head scissor takedown.

It was as she stood up that she remembered her dress was barely on, and pulled it back up over her cum-drenched chest. Before he could recover, she wrapped a chain around Luchkov's ankle and left him hanging upside down over the same pit she had been threatened with earlier.

She took a moment to wipe the remaining cum away from her face, then grasped him tightly by the hair, holding his helpless body still for a moment.

"You should've gone first," she smiled. "But don't worry, you can dream about my pussy in jail - or wherever they throw you."

She let go, leaving Luchkov swinging upside down in a daze. Picking up the phone from the floor, as well as her discarded heels, the Black Widow walked barefoot through the warehouse. A mission half-done was frustrating. She hated loose ends. Whoever they sent to finish things off around here better be half-decent, or all her work will go to waste.

"Where's Barton now?" She asked.

"We don't know."

"But he's alive?"

"We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to talk to the big guy."

Stark? What a pain in the ass he was. Even if her infiltration of his company was, on the whole, a lot of fun for the red-headed spy, she wasn't looking forward to this conversation. Sending her to convince him to help was a terrifically bad idea.

With her mission interrupted, semen drying in her hair, and her closest friend missing in action, she did not want any more stress. Especially if there was something worse looming on the horizon.

"Coulson, you know Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me..."

"Oh, I've got Stark," Coulson retorted. "You get the big guy."

Natasha stopped in her tracks as the realisation hit her. The BIG guy. Slipping back into her native Russian, she whispered:

"Bozhe moi..."

12