Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was surprised he held off for even a few minutes, given his lack of action the past year. But then again, this was a man who had an all-important need to have physiological control - a curse which must give him some benefits. Another time, this would be a godsend, but they were on a timer and needed to speed things up.

Still out of breath from taking him in deep, she went back to stroking him with her hand, her saliva working as a handy lubrication for the act. She would stroke at his base, caress the sensitive tip before going up and down his whole length.

Natasha found herself watching it intently, almost forgetting about its owner above her even as he let some moans slip. If only she could take her time with this.

The frustration hit her again - why was this improvised technique for winning him over now something she wanted to savour? Was it his mental exercises making him last so long or was she going easy on him?

Either way, she could no longer ignore the ticking clock nor the growing heat between her thighs. It was time to be efficient - and that meant making the doctor cum as soon as possible.

Natasha's hand sped up, her delicacy leaving as she beat him off. Her hand moving at such a high speed, he somehow got even harder, and now he fell silent as if holding his breath. Her left hand moved to his balls, he flinched at first, but soon she was caressing them, which was enough to put him over the edge.

"I'm gonna... cum" he said, the words barely making it out of his mouth. Not wanting to leave a drop on the scene and have any uncomfortable questions asked, Natasha took him into her mouth again. With her hand playing with his balls still, she started to feel his penis swell as he neared orgasm.

With wide-eyed shock, Natasha noticed that this slow swell wasn't stopping. What was curiosity quickly turned to fear as she felt his member increase in size inside her mouth. From her limited view, she thought she saw a hint of green to his skin before fading. Regardless, she didn't have time to decide whether to go for it or pull back before he started to ejaculate.

The first spurt hit powerfully at the back of her throat and almost made her gag. After the second landed on her tongue, she drew his penis back so the head was between her lips, swallowing quickly before allowing more of the warm cum to flood her mouth.

Natasha was shocked to find herself relishing the feel and taste of the liquid in her mouth, its warmth mirrored by her own hot and wet pussy. Each time she eagerly swallowed more of his semen, there seemed to be more waiting for her; either this was a side effect of his condition or it had been a really dry year for Banner.

Once he was done, she reluctantly let his diminishing penis slip from her lips. Bruce braced himself against the wall, looking as if he would collapse if he didn't have something to support him. Licking her lips, she remained on her knees for a moment longer, lost in thought, before her mission kicked in again.

"Ms. Romanoff," the doctor whispered, "that was..."

"Incredible?" she asked.

As she grabbed her shawl and phone from the table, looking as immaculate as the minute she had come in despite the taste of cum remaining on her tongue. Bruce, however, was still struggling to do his belt up, as if all his energy had been drained by the agent.

"No... I was going to say... it was... fucking amazing. But incredible works."

He looked at Natasha, who was now sat at the table once again, almost suggesting it was all some elaborate fantasy gone wild.

"What just happened... exactly?"

"I'm not here to mince words. I have orders to bring you in and a damn good reason for doing so."

"Were you ordered to do that?"

"No, that would be gross. I did that because I wanted to - and because you seemed a little frustrated."

Bruce laughed to himself, still bewildered by situation but visibly looser than before.

"You're right," he told her as he cleaned his glasses.

"About what?"

"I do yoga. It relaxes me. But that was a far more effective."

When Natasha eventually left the property alone, she saw the strike team surrounding the building, though thankfully not too close. They all looked terrified, anxious to what news she had to bring them. None of them, even the squad leader, expected that Banner was going to head home, pick up some stuff, and meet them back here for extraction in an hour.

"How do you know he'll come back?" the squad leader asked her.

"I just know," came her reply, leaving him behind as walked away from the scene.

It had been a long day. Now it was time to get back to the helicarrier and find out what the hell was going on.

*****

Natasha sighed as the water streamed down her body. She knew enough about what products could hide it from others, but there's nothing like a shower to cleanse you of a hard day's work. Or, in Natasha's case, a few of them.

Proper shower breaks weren't exactly top priority when you're preparing for the end of the world. Sure, she could take five when Black Spectre were threatening the U.S. with a intercontinental ballistic missile, as was the usual for S.H.I.E.L.D, but aliens with intergalactic weapons of mass destruction were a different deal.

Even the down times were a rush at the moment. With Banner on route, various scouting missions out for the tesseract, and the other candidates already communicated with, there wasn't much for Natasha to do. But that didn't mean that Fury didn't want her on hand as a liason between the organization and its ambitious band of superhumans.

All the time she had was for this shower, knowing that even that was on a timer. At this point she was fully clean, but was just enjoying the warm water on her skin, and even the smoothness of her own body to her own fingertips, which wandered her curves as if with a mind of their own.

She ran her fingers through her hair, then let them drift down her neck, towards her chest. She let herself graze her hardening nipples, then cup her breasts for a moment, before falling further down. Teasing herself, she diverted her hands' path from their destination between her thighs, instead stroking her ass.

She felt her heat rising, and it wasn't just because of the water. She was overwhelmed with a passionate feeling as she began to grip her firm behind, her fingers digging in as she sensed an intense desire for her own body overcome her. It might be the steamy shower, or this arousal was making her light-headed.

As if on cue to disrupt the moment, she was snapped back to reality by the sound of the buzzer in her room. It was like waking from a pleasant dream to the sound of an alarm clock.

She forced herself to give in rather than allow herself to be further tempted by the comfort of the shower. She hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she stepped back into the bedroom of her quarters. Thankfully she had an ensuite - something only the most proficient of agents could count on. After all, it would feel a bit off for standard recruits to be seeing the Black Widow in the buff.

Natasha approached the blinking console, a black pyramid that sat in the middle of her coffee table, and tapped to answer the call. The TV behind it flashed on, showing a bored-looking Maria Hill.

"Agent Romanoff," she said, stopping to look her up and down. "I see you're dressed for the occasion as always."

In her rush, Natasha had forgotten it would be a video call, and she was stood in front of a colleague with only a small towel to cover herself.

"Oh!" Natasha exclaimed, making sure her towel was in fact covering her properly.

"I -"

"Doesn't matter. Fury requires your presence," Maria interrupted. "There's no time for breaks. End of the world - remember?"

Before Natasha could respond, Maria signed off, telling her: "I'll see you in five."

Maria was always curt with her, and she didn't really know why. Maybe it was because she spent all her time at the director's beck and call. She seemed to have an inflated sense of importance considering she was a glorified assistant. Not that Natasha would tell her that, but sometimes she wishes Hill would see some real action so she would understand what being a field agent was really like.

Natasha sat down on the edge of her bed. Now wasn't the time for wasting time, but she hadn't really stopped yet. She had been jet-setting across the world for a while and it wasn't as if things were going to let up any time soon. She just needed a little time to herself...

Natasha realised her towel had risen up to her waist as she had begun to subconsciously stroke the tops of her thighs. She hadn't had the chance for any sort of release in a long while, with plenty of teasing along the way. Apparently she couldn't even trust herself to not tease.

She tugged the towel down, stood up, and looked around for something to wear. Anything to distract her from where her mind wanted to go. She slipped on some underwear, a pair of jeans, a red top and a leather jacket as quickly as she could. In a way, it was to shield herself from her own advances.

*****

Natasha sat on the large circular table in the hub of the helicarrier's control centre. The amount of seats available was ambitious, she thought, as right now it was only her and Coulson sat for the debrief, while Fury and Maria Hill stood on the deck.

"Does Fury honestly think these guys are going to show up?"

"That's the idea," the agent replied. "Wouldn't hurt to have a little trust now and then".

"I think we're in the wrong organization to talk trust, Coulson."

He smiled that classic half-smile of his, then went to move away, but she grabbed him by the arm before he could.

"Need something else Agent Romanoff? I've got a quinjet to catch."

"Stop avoiding it - where's Barton?"

His discomfort gave way when he locked eyes with the redhead, sighing as he sat back down.

"Honestly, we don't know. Loki's got him. We find Loki we find Barton. But we need bigger guns to bring Loki in, and I'm about to pick one of them up."

"Which 'gun' is this?"

"I'll give you a hint: I have some mint-condition copies of him in my locker."

Natasha rolled her eyes at his excited smile and let go of his arm. As he walked away, she called out to him one last time.

"Coulson!"

"Yep."

"Who's taking my op?"

"What op?" Coulson said, walking backwards away from her.

"You know what op. Moscow. I know S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't abandon that post - so who's there instead?"

"Sorry I can't hear you!" Coulson replied as he walked backward through the door, spinning on his heels and out of sight.

Natasha marched up to the director, who was still in conversation with Hill. She was in no mood to wait around, so bluntly interrupted them.

"Who took over the Moscow operation?"

Both Maria and Fury turned to her, though Natasha only made firm, close eye contact with the director.

"Romanoff, back away from -"

"Who took it over?" Natasha asked again, paying no attention to Hill.

As Maria's face became red and she pulled herself together, her first word of "Agent-" was cut off once again, this time by the director himself.

"No need, Agent Hill. I've got this covered," He looked over at the clearly aggravated woman and gestured with his head for her to leave. "Give us a minute, would you?"

Hill straightened her back and turned on the spot, marching off as if it was where she had intended to go in the first place. As soon as she left, Fury leaned back against his control desk casually. Natasha had barely moved a muscle as she waited for his answer.

He sighed and relented:

"Mockingbird."

"You're sending Bobbi god damn Morse in there?"

"Hey! Do you think we call you Natasha when you're not around? Codenames please!" Fury pleaded. "Anyway, she was scouted from the academy by The Cavalry herself - what's the issue?"

"The issue is that the only reason that boring-ass mission was going anywhere is because I have experience in that city with those social groups. She might be good, but at the end of the day she's just an American agent who's going to be eaten up by that world."

Fury and Natasha stood in silence once she stopped talking, the director not giving anything away on his face.

"Are you done yet?"

"...Yes"

"Good, because the world is getting dangerously close to all kinds of fucked up right now. I pulled you from Russia to help us with this because I need you here. No use in infiltrating a Russian weapons operation if the whole nation is a crater by next week."

Natasha took a deep breath, then relented.

"Yes... sir."

"Thank you. Now go and rest up. In the morning we've got Banner and Rogers coming in for their briefing. Hopefully Stark will be there soon after. Dismissed."

He turned away from her to face the gigantic window in front of them, though there wasn't much to see through the cloudy night sky.

"One last thing," she said, although he didn't turn. "Any news on Barton?"

"No news."

Natasha became aware of how tense her body felt, as if he had been itching for a real fight all day. The stress was getting to her, and there was no way to let it go when she was instead sitting around waiting for superhumans to turn up, while Barton was in deep trouble - and probably Morse, too.

She turned to leave in silence, and saw that Maria was stood by the doorway. She glared at her for a moment but ultimately chose to ignore her instead. At least, she planned to, until Hill put her hand on her shoulder to stop her from leaving the room.

"I think the director would appreciate it if you didn't make such a scene in the future," Maria said with a condescending smile.

Natasha brushed the hand off her shoulder and replied, "You don't speak for the director."

"Of course, you're right. I speak for myself, as the deputy director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now, you are a useful tool for the organization, but tools don't decide what they are used for. Do you understand?"

"I understand completely," Natasha smirked back at her. "Now go do your job - I think Fury wanted a latte, no sugar. Think you can handle it?"

Maria's demeanour broke for a split-second, and as she faltered, Natasha marched away with the petty victory of the verbal scuffle. Sure, it was unnecessary to piss off someone like that, but she needed to let off a little steam.

*****

As soon as she got back to her room she turned off the light and collapsed onto her bed, fully prepared to sleep the whole night on top of the covers, fully-clothed, like she'd had far too much to drink. But things weren't working out how she hoped they would recently.

She kicked off her shoes, then unhooked her bra and pulled it out from under her top without the smooth motion that usually accompanied the technique.

Despite her tiredness, her sleep came in 15-minute bursts, in which she would wake with a start, eager to return to sleep but reluctant to return to the nightmare she left behind.

Once again, she awoke drenched in sweat, this time after a particularly confusing dream. Something about a purple guy sitting in a chair? Whatever it was, it wasn't worth losing any sleep over.

Natasha stood up and turned a lamp on to light the room and paced up and down for a moment, before reclining on the sofa. On the table in front her lay the room's central console, and beyond that the television. She tapped it once to wake it up, and the time appeared on the screen: it was 4am.

In only 4 hours she would have to be up to welcome Rogers and Banner onto the helicarrier, which meant she'd have to get some proper sleep.

"Why is it so hot in here anyway?" she asked herself.

She struggled to take pull her jeans down sat down, eventually standing to slip them off. It was when she sat down again that she noticed the television once again. Now that it had gone back to sleep, she saw herself dimly reflected in the black screen.

There she was, sat in her red vest top, with her grey underwear displayed as she sat with her legs open. A little shiver ran through her body for a moment, and with amusement she felt her arousal rising once again.

Ignoring it for a moment, she placed her finger on the top of the console once more and said: "Mirror mode".

In an instant the screen changed from its dark reflection of her to something brighter and clearer. And with the higher resolution the camera above the screen provided, she noticed some shocking about her image. Glancing down to double-check, she found it to be true: there was already a wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

Natasha lifted the waistband of her panties up slightly, then slipped her right hand inside. Sure enough, she felt vulva was already warm and slick with her wetness. Once it was there, that hand wasn't going to leave its new home.

She grazed her forefinger between her folds, covering it in her juices before stroking back up. Turning so she lay along the sofa with her feet up on the arm, she settled into it. She shivered as she teased herself, then brought her lubricated finger to her clitoris, tracing small circles around it as it slowly grew.

Despite knowing how ready she was to go for it, she kept up these delicate strokes, using her other hand to pull her panties down and off. This hand then slipped under her top and found her nipple, rolling the hard nub between her fingertips as she rubbed her pussy.

Natasha couldn't believe it, but she was close to cumming already. Yet she had been desperate for this release for so long, she didn't want it to be disappointing. She forced herself to pull her fingers away from her soaking wet crotch, both hands now caressing her tits.

As soon as she left her pussy without the attention it yearned for, she felt even hotter, as if it was calling out to be fucked. After less than a minute of groping her breasts she realised she couldn't stop thinking about being filled up by a nice big cock, and gave up on her self-teasing.

Flipping over, Natasha got on her hands and knees on the sofa. She glanced to her right and saw her reflection. Her wavy red hair was messy and draped over her face, her skin showed a slight shine of sweat. Her top was still on, which somehow made her look hotter, and her ass was pushed upwards as if it was waiting for something.

Rather than go back to her clit, Natasha instead slipped a finger inside her warmth. She was shocked by how smooth the entry was, immediately adding a second finger inside. She searched for her g-spot with the two fingertips, gently grinding them against her walls once she discovered it.

In this position, she really felt like she was fucking herself doggy style, but wish she could have someone else take control. Anyone would do, as long as they had a nice, hard dick to push inside and take her for a ride.

She felt a pulse run through her at this thought, not an orgasm, but a sign she was getting really close. She thought again of that image, a man behind her, his hands on her ass, pulling her back onto his thick cock, fucking her as hard and fast as he could...

Natasha let out a sudden, loud gasp, as much from the image she had conjured up in her head as the pleasure she was feeling. It was time to finish up.

She changed positions again, this time returning to sitting down in front of the table once again. She placed her feet up on the table, giving herself an unobstructed view of her vagina in the screen. Now open and swollen with arousal, it looked like it needed to cum. The shining wetness had made its way across her inner thighs, glistening in the dim light of the room.

She began again. As soon as she made contact with her clit she knew it would be no time at all before her orgasm overtook her, but she didn't realise how powerful it would be.

Natasha quickly moved from tracing circles around her little nub to rubbing it, which was easy due to how wet she had gotten. In no time at all she felt her whole body heat up, her breath becoming rugged gasps for air in between suppressed moans. She glanced up once more, first at her hand working her pussy, then into her own hungry eyes. That was the moment that she came.