Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha knew that this situation was dangerous, that she was needed elsewhere, that this incident should be over as soon as possible. But, in this predicament, she was totally in the palm of his hand. He was quite literally finger-fucking her, and there was nothing she could do but give in to the pleasure.

As the first sparks of her orgasm hit, she unconsciously reached down to his hand, finding the finger's knuckle and pulling it closer, further into her, like she might pull a man deeper as he pushed himself inside. Grinding her pussy against him, she came on his finger, barely able to breathe but through gasps.

Moments later, the pleasure subsided, leaving her feeling completely drained of energy. His finger slipped out of her, leaving her resting against the wall, out of breath, coated in her own juices as well as his.

But he wasn't done with her just yet. In his eyes she saw, moreso than ever before, lust. Looking down, she saw his bulge rapidly growing once again, and closed her eyes tightly. 'That's enough,' she thought, or wished, before her call was answered.

"BANNER!!"

Natasha heard the shout from nearby, and she knew the voice well. The booming command of an Asgardian was one of the few things that could make the Hulk stop in its tracks.

"BANNER!" The voice came again, this time closer. The Hulk looked for the source of the voice in the shadows from where he first chased Natasha.

Sighing, she found her zipper, pulling it all the way up and completing her uniform. Or at least, it would be back into shape if it wasn't for the hole ripped between her legs. Still slouched against the wall, she knew that the Hulk would be someone else's problem in a couple of seconds.

Looking at the lost, confused expression on his face, she almost felt sorry for him. Banner didn't want to fight, and maybe the other guy didn't either, deep down. The looming green figure approached her, now uncertain, as if it was wondering where it was. In a flash, Thor flew into the room, tackling the giant through the steel walls into the hangar.

Natasha, glad to be alone, gave herself a minute to recover. At the end of that minute, her body still felt limp, but she could make it to her feet. Her right leg, surprisingly, felt okay. Maybe there was some good effects that come with swallowing his cum - a fact she would absolutely not share with anyone else, lest they ask how she knows, or try and harness it in some way.

Her leg wasn't on its best form, and neither was the rest of her, but her fighting spirit was still present. As if on cue, she heard Sitwell's voice on her comms, frantically alerting all channels to an attack on the bridge. Then, Fury's voice came in loud and clear:

"It's Barton. He took out our systems. He's heading to the detention level. Does anybody copy?"

Clint was back. He must be part of whatever strike team Loki had assembled for this assault. Natasha stretched her arms, half-wondering if they would break from the exertion. She'd seen better days, but someone needed to take on Hawkeye.

Maybe one of the others could bring him in, but Natasha had a debt to pay.

"This is Agent Romanoff. I copy."