Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 06

Story Info
Natasha faces her fears, then ends a feud.
10.5k words
4.36
12.4k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The following events take place during the first Avengers movie.

Most of the movie's events remain the same unless otherwise stated, though I may reorder some of the chronology for the sake of pacing. I jump around through the story so this works better if you remember the movies well.

Of course, Marvel owns all the rights to these characters, and there will be spoilers for the films involved.

*********

As Natasha stood, exhausted, on the rooftop of Stark Tower, she wasn't sure what would happen next. She hadn't expected aliens to flood the skies, nor had she expected Bruce to return, apologise, and use his power for good - even if she did know he had it in him. Whatever happened next was up in the air, and she felt a little powerless.

It all felt futile, but with the lives of the entire planet at stake, she knew she couldn't rest - even for a moment. Especially now that she had an idea on how to put an end to all this destruction, she thought as she eyed the weapon in her hand.

Loki's sceptre, the very thing that had brought such chaos into her life, may be the key to saving the day. Even if it was just for a moment, luck was on her side, as Eric Selvig was on hand to give her some much-needed information about the device he had helped create while under the influence of Loki's power.

Selvig, with some of his mind still intact, had built in a fail-safe to cut the power source in the same machine that now kept the portal open, spilling countless alien warriors into their world. All they needed was Loki's sceptre, and Natasha was able to retrieve it from the balcony below, thanks to Banner's quick disarming of the Asgardian.

She held the staff in her hand, trying not to think about what it was capable of, and pushed it forward, slowly edging it through the force-field protecting the tesseract. As she brought the point of the sceptre closer, she started to feel further away, as if the cube was pushing her away, in both body and mind.

*****

Natasha was thrown to her knees, but instead of the hard ground of the roof, her knees and hands met the soft wool of a rug. Instead of the blustering wind atop a skyscraper, she felt the still, warm air of a room, draped in royal colours and lit by a fireplace. Touching her arms, she felt her black uniform still, but everything else had changed.

Looking to her right, she saw him, sat there on a golden throne. Loki, in his full Asgardian garb, horns and all, was relaxing in his seat, smirking at her. Looking over her shoulder, Natasha spotted two Chitauri soldiers, presumably the ones who had brought her here; a prize for the man that had conquered the Earth.

"The last time we met," he said. "I told you to enjoy the rest of your day. I hope you did. The last few hours that humanity had as their own rulers must have been sweet, but eventually it gave way to a higher form of freedom."

Natasha, too tired to stand up, let alone fight her way out of this situation, glanced to the throne. At Loki's feet was Thor's hammer.

She had no quips to throw his way, just the feeling of absolute defeat. And with that feeling, she began to slip, losing her grip on the person she was on the rooftop in New York. Now she was just here, captured, long after the battle of New York was lost, a soldier in a flailing rebellion, forgetting the woman she used to be.

"What exactly is it that you want from me?" she asked, knowing that he could have had his armies take her down in the field. "Do you really want to gloat this much?"

He smiled, his irritation giving way to amusement.

"I told you once, about a festival, Thurseblot, in which my people would visit this lowly planet, and take all the women or men that they desired. You said I would not be invited to any more such banquets in the royal halls of Asgard... and you were right."

He leant forward in his throne, pausing before he took pleasure in the following words.

"But, as rightful king of Midgard, I can begin the festivities anew."

Behind her, Natasha heard the sound shuffling armour, and turned around, befuddled. As she swivelled on the spot, she saw three of Loki's soldiers, the grey-skinned aliens Loki had employed in the Battle of New York, as they began to undress.

With their combat plating removed from their lower half, they revealed more of themselves than she expected. Their large, flaccid penises were nowopen to the room, and Natasha's eyes desperately searched the room for an escape route.

"Don't waste your energy, there's no way a mortal woman could get out of here, especially in the state you're in."

Two of the Chitauri took a step towards her, their dicks swinging slightly as they made their approach.

"This doesn't seem like you're style," Natasha said, looking for any angle she could, "where's the fun if I don't have a choice?"

"You are very perceptive, aren't you, Romanoff? You understand that I like games, but that won't stop me from getting my revenge, and showing you the light."

"The light?"

"I would like to take you, and fuck you hard, as I should with my property. But I would rather wait until you break, and ask me nicely - beg me - to have my cock."

"Not gonna happen," Natasha said, still too breathless from weeks on the run to crack wise.

Loki didn't answer, but instead started to unbuckle himself, lifting a strip of fabric to one side. From underneath, his penis sprang to attention, already hard. Without so much as a smirk, he lifted his left hand from the arm of his throne to click his fingers once.

Natasha heard a door creak open, and her eyes widened in shock as she saw a familiar face walking towards them. It was none other than Pepper Potts... without a thread of clothing on her body.

As she came near, Natasha spotted a leather collar around her neck. She glanced down at Natasha, and blushed deeply, before averting her eyes back to Loki. Without a word between them, she got down to her knees beside him, and leaned over his leg to hold his dick in her fingers.

Pepper held the base of his shaft, stroking it lightly for a moment, and watching it with concentration. She licked her lips and leant forward, but just as her lips were just about to reach the head, he pulled her back by her collar. She looked up at him like a lost puppy.

"Not yet, pet. You must have permission first."

Pepper's cheeks became even more red, and she anxiously looked to Natasha again, then back to what was in her hand. Her mouth hanging slightly open with desire, she swallowed, and began to speak.

"Master, may I please suck your cock? I want to feel your hardness in my mouth, in my throat... I want you to fill my mouth with your cum. Please, sir..."

She trailed off, and Natasha couldn't believe it. These weren't the words of the Pepper she knew, nor did it seem forced. Loki nodded and patted Pepper on the back of the head, and she eagerly returned to her duty, taking his cock into her mouth, moaning as she did.

"This one was once like you, defiant. But all minds falter in the end - even stubborn ones like yours. The minute you accept your place, knelt before my soldiers to service them at my command, you will know peace."

"I think I'll stick with the running and gunning, personally," Natasha replied, eyeing Pepper's movements before her, perplexed.

"The old abandoned subway station, not detailed on any existing maps or documentation, around 3.24 miles from here. Four access points, 200 inside."

Natasha looked away from the enthusiastic blowjob before her to Loki's face, her heart dropping. These were the exact details of the survivors' current base of operations.

"If you're smart, you will be changing locations soon anyway. I can call in a strike right now... or I can wait a day. Which is it? The path of needless violence, or Potts' path?"

*****

Natasha stumbled backwards on the gravel, but just about managed to stand on her feet. She looked around her, and saw she was back on the roof of Stark tower, the breeze on her face, the sceptre in hand.

"What the fuck was that?" she yelled at Selvig, as if accusing him of her bizarre vision. It had felt so real, yet now she was away from it she knew it was all a trick.

"I think what you just experienced is the defence mechanism... a fail-safe of sorts. You have to have the willpower to push through the visions it conjures in your mind, however real they feel. It is Loki's design that the sceptre creates your worst fears when it gets this close to the field."

"I don't recall my worst fear being getting gang-banged by aliens," she said glibly.

"Your greatest fear is the same as the rest of team's: failure," he said, before he registered exactly what she said. "Gang-banged?"

Natasha, wishing she hadn't been so over-sharing, waved him off. "Just fucking with you."

She took a deep breath, and started to push the sceptre closer to the device once more. Concentrating on her feet on the ground, and her own reality, she focused on the task at hand. As she was drawing closer, she alerted the rest of her team over comms.

"I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down."

"Do it!" she heard Cap respond.

"No, wait." Stark interjected.

"Stark, these things are still coming!"

"I've got a nuke coming in - it's going to blow in less than a minute... and I know just where to put it."

Natasha was sweating now, not just from the physical effort of holding the sceptre within the force-field, but her concentration at not falling back into that vision, or future, or whatever it was. She held out as best as she could, waiting for Stark to come in with the missile and put an end to all of this.

To her right, she heard the familiar sound of his suit boosting, and spotted him zoom past the tower, heading up and straight towards the portal above their heads. Looking away, and to the Chitauri invaders above, her concentration lapsed, and her mind started to drift.

******

"So? What is your decision?"

Natasha sat in silence, her brain fighting with two realities. She was so sure of her place in this room, bargaining for the survival of her friends, but she knew she was also in a position to stop all of this from happening in the first place. She met Loki's gaze with a glare, but no response.

'My name is Natalia Alianovna Romanoff,' she repeated in her head. 'It is 2012 and I still have a chance to make things right'.

"What, no retort? Very well. But you'll be vocal soon enough. There are plenty of my soldiers desperate to take you like these three, and I'm happy to use them to break you, slowly, until you're begging me to give you the pleasure only I can give."

"Be quiet, I'm trying to concentrate," Natasha said, closing her eyes and trying to bring herself back out of this world and back to her own, repeating those words in her mind.

"What are you talking about?"

Even as she sat on the floor of Loki's throne room, she could feel the New York breeze in her hair as the connection was made.

"The thing is, champ, the only way you ever get to dominate me is by dominating the whole damn world," Natasha smiled. "And there's no way you're going to win this one."

Natasha stood to her feet, and the room melted away.

*****

The sceptre remained in her grip, even as she stumbled, getting her bearings once more. Her eyes adjusted to the sunlight of a New York day, then spotted the portal overhead. Stark was now a speck, heading through the portal with the missile in tow.

"Come on, Stark," Natasha whispered to herself, but soon he was through the portal, lost in space. Then, all they could see was the yellow glow of the detonated nuke, rapidly approaching the mouth of the wormhole.

"Close it," she heard Cap say with resignation.

Not waiting a second more, Natasha pushed the sceptre forward until its point struck the core. The device rattled and sparked, before the beam it projected to the portal dissipated completely. The portal quickly closed, but Natasha could soon spot Stark falling from the sky.

Natasha smiled, but soon she only felt concern as his body continued to fall without slowing down. She ran to the side of the roof, leaning over the edge to see Iron Man plummet to the street below.

Then, out of nowhere, she saw Bruce. The green hulking goliath leapt and caught Stark in the air, grasping the side of a building to slow their fall before taking the brunt of the impact on the street.

"Is he okay?"

After a few anxious moments of radio silence, she heard the Hulk's roars echo through the streets.

"He's doing just fine," she heard Cap reply over the comms, his voice far more relaxed. "And he said something about shawarma?"

Natasha sighed with relief, and looked to the sceptre, still in her hand. With a mixture of annoyance and exhaustion, she dismissively threw it to one side.

*****

"I get that we won and everything, great job and all," Clint said as he and Natasha walked through the rubble. "But everything is kind of on fire still."

"See! Just like Budapest," Natasha said as they both limped through an empty, desolate street.

"Okay, I'll give you that - but that's the only way the two are comparable."

Natasha and Clint walked to what looked like any of the shops in this district, still intact but with its windows smashed to hell. Except inside this one, a team of superpowered individuals were gathered to rest up, following what was likely the biggest battle known to mankind.

They sat down at the table, finding it hard not to grin. The last time they had all had a proper conversation, they were at each other's throats. Now, they felt like comrades, happy to see each other and share some food. Exhausted, they sat and ate for a while, with no words needing to be said.

Stark, who sat opposite her, had surprised her with his self-sacrifice that day. To her right, Clint sat, his leg resting on her chair, completely at ease. The rest of the team being there was quite odd for her, given the small amount of time they'd had to get to know one another.

To her left, the god of thunder and a 90-something-year-old legend, and on the other side of the table, Bruce. He had given her plenty to be afraid of on the helicarrier, but his recent actions had put her completely in a different space. She trusted him, which was more than she could say for most of the people she met.

"Doesn't anyone else feel a little weird," Clint said in between mouthfuls, "with the fact that these guys are cooking us food while their shop is all beaten up. Aren't we taking advantage?"

"Don't strain, Katniss, they insisted on it," Tony replied. "Think about it - all we have to do is take a quick photo here and they'll be getting business for years."

"That's fair." Clint reached forward for the hot sauce but instead winced in pain, clutching his side.

"Are you okay?" Natasha checked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just fought hundreds of creatures from outer space... with a bow and arrow. I'm doing great."

"You were mighty in battle, archer," Thor grinned from across the table. "I hope to fight by your side again."

"No offence buddy, but you've got some thicker skin for this kind of thing - like bulletproof level skin. Are you bulletproof? Because that's just cheating."

Thor glanced over his huge biceps, which were dirty from combat but showed no real injuries. "No mortal blade can harm me, but uru metal, smelted from the heart of a dying star, that can do some damage."

The Asgardian lifted up his armour and showed a stab wound in his abdomen, the entire area drenched in blood. The entire table recoiled in horror, yelling over each other to tell him how bad it looked.

"Please get medical attention, Thor, that's going to give me nightmares," Bruce said, half-laughing.

"You worry a lot for a monster of wrath and vengeance," Thor replied. "But it's nothing. Just a little stab from Loki. But that's siblings, eh? Always trouble. Besides, I'm hungry."

Thor took a huge bite out of his kebab, seemingly unfazed by his injury. "This one needs to eat," he said with a mouthful, jabbing Cap in the chest playfully. "Look how tired he looks."

"No, I was just thinking about this food. It's so... good! Bear in mind - up until a couple of months back I was eating rations, and now I'm eating whatever this is. So much flavour! I've just been boiling chicken."

"Did I hear boiling?" Tony asked, with a look of incredulity shared by the rest of the table.

"That's not living," Bruce added. "I've got some recipes I can share with you, I picked up some interesting stuff during my travels."

Cap looked a little embarrassed for a moment, and Natasha patted him on the shoulder.

"We'll grab you a few herbs and spices."

Cap smiled sheepishly and nodded, but quickly saw to move the conversation on.

"So, Stark. What did you see up there? You know... through the wormhole?"

"Oh, it was nothing. Just a terrifying armada. Nothing to worry about. Clearly won't have any psychological impact on me."

His eyes darted around with a flash of insecurity, broken by a smile, before he then moved the topic on again.

"What are we all doing after this? We can't sit here and eat schwarma forever, apart from Thor, probably."

"I'm going to see Jane Foster, the maiden my heart belongs to," Thor added. "She is in a land called Noor-Weh, observing the stars. I cannot wait to return to her."

"That's lovely, Thor," Bruce said, smiling.

"Verily. And I will bed her. We will make love long into the night."

"Okay, bud, that's enough information," Tony interjected. "What about you, Cap? Any lucky ladies looking to spend the night with the first avenger?"

"Actually... there is one woman I met recently I might... ask out - if that's the way people say it now. A waitress at a cafe I go to, she was very nice before. I bumped into her again during the battle."

"Sounds like it's meant to be," Clint added.

"So what about you, Barton?" Cap asked earnestly.

"Well... I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. I'll be going down to the farm."

"Oh my god," Tony said with mock horror, "are they putting you down?"

They all laughed, including Clint. "Maybe, maybe," he said, clutching his sides, clearly hurting from the laughter. Tony wiped his hands on his napkin and stood up.

"Well, I'm going to check in with Pepper. She did think I was dead, floating in deep space for a while there, probably best to pop in and say hi. Bruce! I know what you're doing - you're going to come to Stark Tower, rest up, then have a look at some of my lab equipment. Not taking no for an answer. Natasha? Want to join?"

Natasha looked up, surprised that she had been asked, but thankful for being included. She was fine to leave alone, being solitary was something she was used to - but that didn't mean it didn't sting a little when everyone raced off to be with their loved ones.

"No thanks," she said. "I'm going to go back to base, pack up my things."

"You're leaving?" Clint said with surprise.

"Not quitting. But I'm in need of a looong vacation. I'd like to go at least a month without drawing a gun or kicking someone in the face."

They all took the moment to get up and leave, soon finding out that Tony wasn't joking about the group photo for the restaurant. Before any of them could go through with their plans, they first had to do a little clean-up. That meant making sure rescue missions were underway, and returning both Loki and the tesseract to Asgard.

Natasha was glad to see the back of him, and happy to move on, but first she needed to tie up a few loose ends.

*****

For the first time in a few days, the Black Widow persona was put aside. That meant a lot of things. Her anxiety about the safety of her friends, colleagues, and the world could take a break, and she wouldn't have to be on her toes, ready for a fight at any moment. It also meant that her uniform could be put away for another day, and she could wear some normal clothes for once. She just needed to have a word with Fury, and she'd be good to go.