Blacked at Christmas

Story Info
I begin my affair with a black married man.
3.7k words
4.51
78.7k
95
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sex in this story are 18 or older.

*****

Adventures With My Anaconda, Chapter 1

Blacked At Christmas

I call him My Anaconda for obvious reasons. These are the stories of my affair with a married black man. Little did I know where it would take me or how far I'd go to be with him.

He did me the first time the Saturday night I watched their kids while he and his wife were out at a party two weeks before Christmas. A senior in high school I had turned 18 a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. They lived across the bay in San Francisco. Daddy and he worked at the same company. That's how I got the sitting gig. He picked me up at the BART station on the SF side with the agreement that he would drive me home after.

"Thanks for doing this, Christina," he said when I climbed in his Benz sedan. "Our regular sitter is gone for holidays. I'm sorry it's so last minute."

"I don't mind, Mr. Davis," I said dropping my school backpack on the bench seat between us and buckling in.

"Hey you've known me forever. Call me Trev, okay?" he said.

"Yes Mr. Davis," I said automatically.

I paused, embarrassed, then laughed. He laughed with me which I liked. It like broke the ice.

His name is Trevor Davis. You'll learn more about him soon.

My name is Christina Zampier. My parents and friends call me Cris or Crissie. My best friend—and only my best friend—calls me Crazy which evolved as a pet name from my initials CZ and not from any mental madness. Mom's hispanic genes won the battle leaving me busty and petite with black hair and brown eyes, but daddy's white genes diluted mom's brown skin to something like a permanent tan.

Anyway I wore sneakers and skinny low cut jeans that night. My big tits were hidden by a large loose red sweater with a hideously decorated green tree Christmas tree on the front. It's high collar came right up under my jaw before folding down like a turtleneck. Minimal make up and studs instead of earrings completed my look. I think Mrs. Davis approved of my modesty when she opened the door. Tall, slender, beautiful and sparkling in diamonds she towered over me looking like a black supermodel in a long elegant strapless red evening dress. I wondered if she knew my body burned for the black adonis parading as her husband.

Their two grade school kids were asleep by nine. I sat in front of the gas fireplace in their sumptuous twenty-second floor apartment studying for semester finals the rest of the evening. All around me in the great room were expensive Christmas decorations. Behind me in front of one the floor to ceiling windows which covered the outside wall sat one of the most beautifully trimmed Christmas trees I had ever seen. The view out over the city lights was hidden by fog. My plan to seduce Mr. Davis made it hard to concentrate on homework. The more I thought about him the more blood kept rushing to my sex loosening and opening me and making me feel wet. The hotter I got the more certain I became that I would try to seduce him.

My high school boyfriend called at ten and said they won their basketball game. I apologized for missing his game. He's so sweet he said he didn't mind when I knew he really did. A foot taller than my 5'3 frame he was a slim Asian-American boy of Chinese descent with broad shoulders, a ripped six pack, a full set of cut muscles, a cute butt, a shock of jet black hair and a smile that melted me every time he flashed it.

It had taken me three years to win him from the cheerleaders he dated. Always undressing me with his eyes I had won him only recently by undressing in his room after school, throating his dick and wrapping legs around him while he filled me with his baby batter. For the last two weeks we had done it in his bed each day after school before his parents got home and he had to run off to basketball practice.

He wanted to come over and make out while I was sitting. Since the Davis's weren't due home until midnight we had plenty of time for it but I made up a story that they had security cameras in their posh hi-rise apartment. He believed it. It was just as well, he said, since he had to study for finals, too. What he didn't know was that I had already decided I would try for daddy's handsome black friend and didn't want my boyfriend in the way.

My anaconda and his wife got home a little after midnight. Her smile and large twinkling eyes told me she had had a good time at the party. After checking to see if their sleeping children were okay they returned to the living room. Mrs. Davis was so tall, beautiful and elegant I felt completely outclassed next to her. No way her husband would go for me. Still a little drunk she opened her purse and happily paid me including a nice tip. She kissed her husband goodnight and he and I rode the elevator down to the car.

Late night traffic on the Bay Bridge was stopped by an accident. My heart was pounding sitting there next to him alone in his car. He was so handsome. Mid-thirties. Tall. Athletic. Rich. I crossed my legs feeling wet in my panties again.

I had seen his fine black body in swim trunks at a pool party my parents hosted the summer before. Everyone said he played basketball in college. He looked it. Six-six, 35, broad shouldered and narrow waisted the curve of his butt and fullness of his bulge made me cross my legs more than once. I had caught and liked his eyes on me in my bikini. I thought his eyes might burn holes through my top. I felt the hard nipples of my 34DDs trying to push their way through the thin fabric. Each time I hopped out and sat at the edge of the pool I opened my thighs wide wondering if he understood the invitation was for him.

He pulled out his phone, called his wife, told her we were stuck on the bridge by the accident and said he didn't know how long it would take to clear.

Sitting there in silence listening to the intermittent wipers clear misty drizzle off the windshield I bit my lip. I knew it was a crazy thing to do but I reached over and rested a hand on his thigh. He removed it and put it back in my lap. When he didn't scold me after a few minutes I did it a second time. He removed it again but it took him longer. Again he said nothing. I waited a few minutes and did it a third time. "Girl?" he said looking in my eyes. I smiled back. He didn't remove my hand.

Looking straight ahead I ran my hand up his thigh and rested it over his junk. Soon I felt his cock growing in the leg of his suit trousers. My fingers traced the long hard outline. It felt thick. I could feel its heat through the fabric. When I looked down at his lap he unzipped and pulled his big black anaconda up and out of his pants sighing in relief. I turned to him and wrapped fingers around it. He turned to me and I felt his hands brush my boobs through my sweater. While I slowly stroked him his big fingers pressed against my pussy through denim then opened my tight low cut jeans and pushed into the front of my panties.

I bent over, kissed the big head of his cock and wrapped lips around it.

"This is crazy," he gasped.

I began stroking his head in my lips. When my other hand cupped his big ball sack he reclined his seat a bit and spread his legs. His hand went up inside my big sweater, unhooked my bra and pulled it away. I felt his fingers brush my nipples. His huge black hand was warm and gave my girls soft squeezes. I felt all my blood running south to my sex. He pulled his hand out of my top, ran it down the small of my back and into my jeans. His strong paw squeezed the moons of my butt, pulling them apart. I gasped on his cock when his fingers began exploring my wet pussy. Soon he had his middle finger inside while fingers on either side of it played with my labia.

Traffic began moving slowly.

"Better stay down," he said.

Sprawled face down across the bench seat blowing his big beautiful black cock while his big fucking middle finger banged my pussy? I wasn't going anywhere.

His luxury Benz sedan had smoked side and back windows no one could see in day or night, but the front window wasn't. The misty fog helped hide us. Each time traffic stopped his hand went down my back into my jeans and fingered my pussy again. Each time we started moving he withdrew it. I sucked three loads of salty slippery precum out of him before he came in my mouth, his beautiful black mamba pulsing in my hand. I kept my lips clamped around his head slurping and swallowing his hot gooey seed so it wouldn't get on his Armani trousers. I sucked the dregs out of his lovepipe until his hardness faded.

I sat up, gathered my hair, licked his come off my lips and smiled at him. He put his anaconda away and zipped up then slid his hand underneath my butt from behind, his big fucking middle finger inside my pussy again. He pulled it out and entered again with two fingers. I pulled lip gloss from my bag and touched up my lips in the rearview mirror. We cleared the crash and zipped across into the East Bay suburbs. I leaned heavily against him while he finger fucked me.

"I know a place we can park," I said, squeezing his fingers a bit.

"What?" he said.

"I know a place we can park if you want to park with me," I said, squeezing him again.

He paused.

"Damn, girl. You're in high school."

"It's okay," I said in the soft sultry voice I had practiced. "I turned eighteen a month ago."

He looked at me with huge hungry eyes. I gave him my most seductive look—a sideways gaze with my mouth slightly open, my face relaxed while my chest swelled and caught with breath to the pleasure of his fingers inside me. I had practiced it over and over in my bedroom mirror at home.

He pulled out two fingers and reentered with three. I bit my lip and let out a little gasp wondering for the millionth time what he'd be like.

I guided him to a quiet make out spot in the Oakland hills my boyfriend and I used for a quickie the weekend before.

As soon as the motor was off my married black lover pulled me strongly to him and kissed me passionately. I rested hands on his chest to keep him from crushing me to him. When he eased up I lowered hands to his lap feeling him get hard again. He pulled off my sweater, caressed my tits then began kissing them. I opened his pants and felt his hardness again.

"I don't have any condoms," he said breaking our kiss.

"I'm on the pill," I said.

"Take off your jeans and get in back," he said.

While I kicked off sneakers and wiggled out of jeans and panties in the front seat he got out, stripped next to the car and got in the back. I climbed over the front seat and into his strong arms. He sat me sideways on his lap, one hand caressing my boobs the other fingering my pussy while his mouth took mine.

I loved his long black tongue in my mouth. I sucked his tongue and lips. He did the same to mine, my kisses broken by gasps at his fingers rubbed my clit. When I came up for air he held me away from him, lowered his head and began kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. I gasped in pleasure to his fingers inside me. I never felt so wet.

"I'm ready," I gasped.

"Get on it," he said.

I straddled him, grabbed his bbc and slowly lowered myself on.

"Oh my God," I gasped pushing down feeling myself open to his thickness, loving his hot black spear inside me.

I slid up and down several times opening gradually. He held me in his strong arms and helped by kissing my neck and shoulders and boobs and nibbling my earlobes. I dropped my long hair in his face until he gathered it. Once I had all of him inside I bounced on him like mad, pumping my hips in circles grinding and screwing him till I came. Then he pounded me from underneath shouting when he came.

"Oh Christina," he gasped, his huge arms around me pulling me close so my tits flattened against his big hot muscled chest.

"Mmm my anaconda," I whispered in his ear, giving it a love bite while I squeezed him in my pussy.

I remember standing nude next to his car in the dark feeling his come run out of me while I watched my beautiful black Adonis pull his boxers and evening suit back on. I like a well-dressed man and decided he looked as good in the suit as he did out of it. I wiped up his come with tissues then dressed. He drove me the rest of the way home.

"Not a word to anyone," he said. "Your father would kill me."

"And your wife," I said.

He sighed. "Promise me."

"I promise," I said.

"We have another Christmas party Wednesday night. My wife may call and ask you to sit again.

"Okay," I smiled.

"If she does don't tell her I said she might."

* * * * *

His wife called the next day. Since the kids liked me she wondered if I would watch them again Wednesday night. I agreed. We made the same arrangement for her husband to pick me up at the BART station on the San Francisco side and drive me home after.

Sitting was uneventful just like the first time but the car he used to drive me home was different. Instead of the huge Benz sedan we climbed into his hot Porsche 928. I had worn a different big Christmas sweater but with no back seat I wondered if we'd have sex. We had hands between each other's legs before we got out of San Francisco.

As soon as we got on the Bay Bridge he pulled out his stiff anaconda. I sucked it all the way across. His slid his hand down my back into my jeans and fingered my pussy and clit all the way across. He came on the span east of Treasure Island when I throated him. His massive anaconda pulsed as it jetted hot jazz right down into my stomach.

"Damn, girl!" he said when I unthroated him. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"With my boyfriend," I said hoarsely, my vocal cords recovering from his big meat pressing against them and pulsing. I didn't tell him I won my boyfriend by being the first to throat him. His cock wasn't as long or thick as my anaconda's but it was long enough.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he got off the expressway and began driving through Berkeley.

"My brother's apartment," he said. "He and his girlfriend have gone to Cancun for Christmas. We'll be alone there. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, "but we can park again if you want."

"That was hot," he said, "but I can't risk getting caught doing stuff like that. You can understand that."

"I understand," I smiled. "I prefer a bed anyway."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since Saturday," he said.

"Me either," I said.

"I have to have you again, Christina. I can't think of anything else."

"I want you, too, Trev," I said, not telling him how much my body burned for his.

He parked in front of a townhouse condo.

"We don't have a lot of time," he said inserting key in the door.

I understood. There was no traffic delay for an excuse this time.

"I'm ready for you," I whispered, brushing hair off my face and tucking it behind an ear as he held the door for me.

His brother was twenty-eight and a grad student at Berkeley. His condo was nicer than I expected but still a boy's house. A bicycle hung from a hook in the ceiling and a huge weight bench took up most of the living room. There were no personal pictures. Framed posters of cars covered the walls. The only Christmas decorations were lights strung along the mantle above the hearth.

"Do they live together?" I said, dropping my purse on the coffee table and looking around for signs of a woman's touch.

"No," Trevor said, turning on lights and closing drapes.

He undressed quickly upstairs in the spare bedroom but hung his Armani suit neatly in the closet. I wondered how many women had enjoyed his big black cock in his brother's spare bedroom.

I liked his eyes watching me undress. Lying on his back propped up on pillows against the headboard he held his erect anaconda in one giant paw. When I pulled off my bra his eyes went to my boobs and stayed there. I knew their size had power over men. They had helped me get the most popular boy in senior class a few weeks ago. Now I was using it to bed the most handsome man I had ever met for the second time in two days. When I swung them side to side in a tease his eyes moved up to mine.

"Come here girl," he said in his rich deep voice.

I climbed on the bed, straddled him, grabbed his anaconda and guided it into me, gasping as I pushed down on it, looking deep in his huge dark eyes as his thick black cock penetrated deeper and deeper into my lady parts. My heart blossomed. It felt like he was pushing into my soul.

"Baby you are so beautiful," he gasped, his hands caressing my thighs, belly and breasts then holding my waist as I moved on top of him.

I don't remember saying anything else. We let our bodies do the talking. We never spoke much during sex.

My back arched deeply and my hands dropped to his chest cupping his huge meaty pecs as I lost control of my hips pumping on his big cock. The tension in my body grew and grew and grew till I thought I would explode. Then I did, sitting bolt upright while my lady bits pulsed against his anaconda, the tension suddenly gone.

"You come easily, Christina," he whispered in my ear after I collapsed to him.

"You make me come easily daddy," I whispered, then kissed him.

"I love it when you call me daddy," he said then squeezed his anaconda inside me.

I squeezed back and kissed him deeper.

He rolled us over still coupled, pinned my wrists to the bed over my head and pounded me furiously. I loved being trapped under him. The weight of his large athletic body on top of me felt delicious. I dug fingers into his beautiful black butt, spread my legs wide then wrapped them around him. Propped up on muscled arms he spent a lot of time looking at my tits as they jiggled and rolled to his thrusts.

I whimpered, moaned and squealed as his big dick drilled me over and over in deep places my boyfriend didn't reach. I loved it when he dropped down and smothered me belly to belly fucking me close, his cheek pressed to mine. I ran a hand up over this nappy buzz cut and looked up at the ceiling through heavy lids while he grunted his passion with each thrust.

He grinded so hard against me my thighs started quivering. A few minutes later I squealed when I came. As electric orgasm tore through my body he came. We cried out together. His last thrusts filled my pussy. He pushed himself up on his arms and stayed there suspended over me, his eyes closed, his entire body trembling, his pelvis thrust fully forward so his pulsing anaconda deposited seed in my deepest recesses. I panted-unable to move-my own orgasm continuing.

When he collapsed to me I unwrapped legs from around him and twined them with his. I loved the way he lingered on top of me panting like a bull while his huge black cock seethed inside me. In that moment I felt perfect, complete and whole. Joined with him I no longer felt like an eighteen year old girl. I was a fully grown woman capable of seducing the hottest man I had met. I felt powerful. Beautiful. Happy.

We didn't linger at his brother's apartment. Trev had to get back or his wife might wonder. I fixed my hair and touched up make up quickly in the bathroom before he drove me the rest of the way home. Mom had waited up for me. It was late. She kissed me and went to bed. I locked the door to my room and flopped on my bed.

Stretched out on my back I realized my orgasm wasn't over. I snaked a hand into my panties and began rubbing my clit. Less than a minute later I came again loving that my panties were wet with his come. My fingers worked up four more orgasms before my body was fully sated. I resisted the temptation to text him saying I wanted more.

That's how it began. I thought I was so sexy and grown up back then. I had no idea where our affair would lead.