Blacked in Goa Ch. 04

Story Info
Mira gets Double Blacked on the Beach.
14.5k words
4.66
80.2k
77

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
819 Followers

"The volcanic eruptions in Iceland have stopped but the smoke still covers the skies over the continent. Flights out of Europe are still cancelled and the stranded passengers have been accommodated in hotels by the respective airlines. The forecast is for the skies to clear in two days, and normal flights should then resume."

Mira was watching the news on the TV. She was keenly interested in the news affecting her husband's flight. She had received a call from him telling her the same - that he would be stuck in London for another couple of days before the volcanic ash cleared out.

Her vacation was not going as she expected it to be. Her husband was supposed to be here, right next to her. She was supposed to have a good time with him but alas, that wasn't happening. She was having a good time alright but not in a way she had imagined.

A pang of guilt would strike her every now and then. Mira would freeze and contemplate her actions and the possible consequences but as the guilt subsided, she would recall the most intense, unbridled, passionate moments with James, her newfound lover. Perhaps her conscience was trying to justify her infidelity by recalling all those moments.

She was seduced so smoothly and stealthily that she couldn't herself believe it had happened. Just two days ago she landed in Goa for a mini honeymoon with her husband and in just one day she was in the arms of another man. And what a man!

If the first night was amazing, the day after was far better. The hectic bout in the bathroom continued on to the bed. The deep, passionate kisses, the firm caresses to her soft body, his thick rough lips planting kisses all over her body from her head to toe. His rough, raspy tongue flicking her nipple and then the same tongue probing the insides of her waiting pussy.

Impressed as she was with his stamina and staying power, she was also impressed by how much and how long she could take him. Before James she had only experienced the regular acts; the missionary, the doggie and an occasional cowgirl but ever since yesterday, her repertoire of sexual positions had grown exponentially. It was as if they were trying every position out of the Kamasutra!

In the shower, her luscious heavy breasts were pressed against the cold, wet glass as she was taken from behind, the hot water flowing down her ravaged body. On the couch, she was bent over the armrest before being laid down on the seat. On the bed she was subjected to a plethora of positions; missionary, doggie style, cowgirl, spooning and all the variations that came along. And not just these; he took her standing, against the wall from behind and from the front. Her petite body was like a toy which he loved to play with.

The marathon coupling main courses were preceded by the tasty appetizers. They ate each other hungrily! She grabbed the pillows, the bedsheet, whatever she could find as her legs clamped around his head. Her head tilted back as she writhed and screamed from the orgasms he gave her with the mere use of his tongue. Here too, James used his expertise and devoured her in various ways.

Mira reciprocated; engulfing his massive organ whenever she had a chance, and James gave her plenty of opportunities to swallow him. Whether it was lying between his legs or kneeling in front of him, she sucked his cock with the enthusiasm of a first timer and the urgency of a slut. She loved how he took control of her; grabbing her head and pushing it down on his organ. In a very short time she had mastered the art of deep throating his massive cock, and every time she took him all in he would grunt in wonder and appreciation. She loved his acknowledgement of her new skill and that encouraged her to muster on.

The man was a sex machine; absolutely unstoppable! And he was turning her into a sex machine too. The only fuel that these two sex machines ran on was food and beer which was promptly left by the hotel staff outside their door. This was not just because of the 'Do Not Disturb' sign hanging on the knob, but also because anyone who came near their room could hear Mira's muffled yet passionate moans and screams making it amply clear that they were not to be disturbed. It was always James who stepped out to take the food inside the room as Mira was either lying naked in bed in post-coital bliss or was cleaning herself in the bathroom.

The only rest they had was in the short breaks that they took after each session. The morning event was followed by a light breakfast of bread and scrambled eggs, interspersed with pints of beer. During their two-hour long siesta after lunch their bodies intertwined like lovers. The nap allowed them to recharge their batteries after a long and intense bout before lunch.

Even the evening was spent in the confines of his suite. Both of them had taken long relaxing showers and were now lying in bed. Both had bathrobes on with their fronts open. He had a beer in his hand while she was holding a red wine. They spent the evening relaxing, sipping on their drinks, talking, kissing. It was just a matter of time before he had downed a six-pack and she held the empty bottle of wine in her hand. With nothing else to do for the evening, both of them lunged at each other.

The rest of the evening was spent making love. A stark change from the ruthless, hectic fucking that they indulged for the entirety of the day. Light and deep kisses replaced the tight and hard ones, tight grips of the skin gave way to delicate caresses. There was not an iota of care for the world or time.

She turned around, placing her knees on either side of James' head and he pulled her down on him. The sixty-nine allowed both of them to pleasure each other's genitals which they had come to love so much. She showered his cock with all the love and admiration she could muster. Gentle stroking was accompanied by soft yet deep sucking of the large, mushroom like purple glans interspersed with long licks to the organ and rolling of his massive nuts in her mouth.

Occasionally her sucking would be interrupted by her passionate moans as James expertly licked her flowing pussy. His mouth was latched on to her engorged clit while his thick thumb fingered her pussy and the index finger fingered her butt hole. In that delirious state Mira would smile as he brought her to orgasm after orgasm but not cumming even once himself. She was beginning to worship this man and his phallus.

He pushed her backwards and within a few moments, Mira arched her back and gave out a long moan as he entered her. She kept staring at the ceiling fan that creaked and hummed above them. The monotonous humming of the fan made her dizzy.

Her left hand was across his back while the right rested behind his head as he nuzzled her neck and licked her ears, all the time showering praises on her beautiful body. Her heels were placed firmly on his butt. His strokes were slow but deep. He would pull back almost all the way before pushing back completely in a smooth yet gentle stroke.

He broke the kiss and looked at Mira, his hips still working on her slight body. Watching her in that state of ecstasy worked like a drug. Her ruffled hair, her delirious stare, her slightly open mouth turned him on beyond imagination. He lowered his mouth onto her soft, wet lips and kissed her, while his hips steadily started moving faster. She moaned in his mouth as the stroking got faster. She pushed the back of his head towards her, intensifying the kiss while her other hand roamed down his back and clutched his tight butt.

The evening ended after several minutes of intensely passionate lovemaking. The passion hit a crescendo when he groaned and pushed his twitching cock completely inside her; spurting copious amounts of thick, virile cum inside her wet, waiting and fertile pussy. The twitching cock triggered Mira's orgasm and she arched her back, pulled him closer and allowed him to cum deep inside her just the way she had allowed him to do all day.

The night was spent in each other's arms, spooning; his flaccid cock snugly fit inside her butt crack. Her head rested on his bicep while his arms embraced her tightly as they slipped into a deep and well deserved sleep.

Mira had tiptoed out of his room early in the morning. She was wearing the same clothes she wore two nights ago when they went out. She went back to her room and collapsed on the bed and slept for another couple of hours.

They had made plans to go to the beach and relax. Relaxation was necessary after such a hectic day yesterday. She had a full breakfast after a long shower and was now watching the news for any reports of the volcano.

Her husband, Raghav, was still stuck in London and had called several times yesterday. She finally answered his calls. "Hey sorry, I forgot my phone in the room yesterday. I went out sightseeing all day and was too tired when I got home and just slept," she lied to her husband.

"The volcano has stopped erupting now but the flights won't resume for another couple of days. I have spoken to my boss and extended my leave for a few more days, baby," Raghav said.

"It's ok Raghav. I am sorry for being so rude to you the other day. I know there is nothing you could do... it was just nature taking its own course," Mira said. She couldn't be angry at her husband now, especially after she had cheated on him.

"That's okay baby... I'll be there soon and we'll have a great time. So what sights did you see?" he asked.

"Just the usual...beaches and churches," Mira replied, trying to suppress the smile on her face. The most consistent sight she had seen yesterday was the ceiling of James' room.

"Oh... we will see the other ones after I get there. The airline has checked me into a hotel so everything is okay here... no need to worry," he said, and the call ended.

Mira kept the phone on the bed and stood in front of the mirror. She had just walked out of the shower just with a towel covering her body. She untied it and let it fall to her feet. She examined the visible marks of ravishment left behind on her body by James. Her chest was covered with hickeys and there were a couple of very visible marks on her neck. She turned around to see her butt was still pink from all the hard spanking she enjoyed receiving yesterday. She had taken a lot of effort to clean away James' dry cum in and around her vagina. Her nipples were still puffy from being sucked all day.

After carefully inspecting her body, she opened her bag and fished out a black bikini. She had brought it for her honeymoon and hadn't worn it ever since. She had planned to wear it for her husband but now she was going to wear it for James.

She put on the bikini top and the fabric hugged her breasts tightly. Mira had grown a couple of sizes since her wedding but she had managed to keep the weight down in the right parts. As she slid the bikini bottom up her legs, she admired how smooth and unblemished her skin was. Apart from those areas that showed the results of James' attention.

She admired herself in front of the mirror. She twirled around a couple of times to check out her own beautiful petite body. She blushed at the thought of wearing a bikini for James, even though he had seen her completely naked and there wasn't an inch of her body where his hand or mouth hadn't been. She fished out a blue layered top and a pair of denim shorts and pulled them on. All this was meant for her husband to enjoy, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

James had stepped out of the hotel for a while to fetch an icebox and a few beers for their beach trip. Suntan lotion, massage oils and some snacks completed his list for the journey.

When he got to the reception, he saw the woman they had encountered the other night - the hotel worker who had smiled naughtily at them.

"Good morning Mr James. Here are your keys," the receptionist cooed as she handed them over.

"I know you're having a wonderful time here at our hotel and I hope you continue to do so," she said, flashing another naughty smile as she emphasised certain words.

James was a little taken aback by her brazenness but he didn't show it on his face. He thought she was just talking about the other night in the hall, unaware that she had heard their loud love making the morning after.

"My name is Karishma and this is my card. If you need anything, please feel free to call." She said as she handed out her business card to him. Her fingers brushed against his hand as she gently placed the card in his hand, and that naughty smile flashed across her face yet again, "Anything at all," she repeated.

James knew she was game, but for now, he was not yet done with his first prey. Without saying a word he walked back towards Mira's room.

Mira rushed to open the door when she heard a knock. She knew it was him. As soon as he stepped inside, she pulled him towards her, stood on her toes and kissed him. She just couldn't get enough of him.

As they engaged in their usual passionate kiss, his hands grabbed and squeezed her soft butt making her moan in his mouth.

They broke the kiss and stepped back. James couldn't help but admire her beauty. Mira too was mesmerised by his sheer personality. He was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt; his dark muscular arms clearly visible. Below, he was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and flip flops.

"Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded an enthusiastic yes.

Within minutes they were off on the scooter heading towards the beach. Mira had to sit close behind him, her hands wrapped around his chest as he rode the scooter. Her hands occasionally roamed around his muscular chest. Unknown to her, James was getting a hard-on under his pants just like he did during their first scooter ride three days ago.

On the way to the beach, they stopped at a street-side market. Hand in hand they walked down the street catching the attention of all those who were around them. The men were jealous and so were the women! The men were jealous of James who was walking with such a gorgeous woman, and the women were jealous of Mira because she was walking hand in hand with such a tall, dark and handsome man.

It was not lost on anyone what relationship they shared; their body language made it clear. James was used to such stares but Mira wasn't. She had walked hand in hand with her husband but that relationship was socially legitimate and so it didn't scandalise anyone. But this relationship, the one she shared with James, was scandalous, to say the least.

She knew Indians are inherently racist even though they themselves are of coloured skin. The men were jealous but still scandalised because Mira was walking with a black man and Mira was aware the women were jealous simply because she was with a man who, as much as they might hate to admit, was better than their own. With that thought, Mira's initial apprehensions faded away and she held James' hand tightly as she walked through the crowded street.

After some trivial shopping, Mira and James were back on the road. He parked the scooter in the parking lot and they started walking towards the beach.

"I thought you were gonna wear a bikini?" James asked.

"I am wearing it! Under these!" Mira replied, laughing.

"What's the point of wearing it if you're not going to show it off?"

"But there are too many people here..." Mira replied nervously.

"This is India baby... there are too many people everywhere."

"B... But..."

"Mira baby... you have such an amazing body. It needs to breathe... there is no need to hide it under layers of clothing... C'mon... relax."

Soon James coaxed her into taking off her shirt and shorts. They found a shrub and hiding behind it, Mira took off her outer clothes, albeit reluctantly. She gingerly stepped out from behind the shrub and handed her clothes to James who promptly put them in his sack.

He grabbed her hand and with his reassuring touch, Mira's shyness dissipated to some extent. They stepped on the beach and started walking towards a shack.

Even here the scene wasn't different to the market. In fact it was actually worse. The men openly stared at her. Some stared discreetly from under their sunglasses and some took off their sunglasses and gawked at her.

Mira was to an extent used to seeing men stare at her. It happened to her almost on a daily basis but this was different. She was half-naked, the bikini barely covering her essentials. Her bulging breasts, her flat stomach, her luscious butt and her shapely legs were all there for one and all to see.

The initial reluctance and shame were slowly giving way to a certain degree of confidence. Mira was apprehensive about all the attention she was receiving at first. Looking around she could see the effect she was having on all the surrounding men and the reaction of their women were giving her a tingling feeling, a feeling of superiority. She felt a rush like she had never felt before!

She even saw some women scolding their men for gawking at her so openly. She found it difficult to suppress a giggle but walked on with her man. As if this wasn't enough, James snuck his hand down to her waist and gave it a squeeze. Mira jumped with an audible gasp but composed herself immediately.

Walking in broad daylight with James in full view of everyone had her pussy wet, but the moment he squeezed her waist her pussy started leaking. She was glad that her bikini was black, for had it been some other colour the dark wet patch on her crotch would have been clearly visible for everyone to see.

Her already high pulse rate was soaring now. She could feel and hear her heart thumping. The adrenaline rush, the erotic high was something she had never felt. Being the subject of everyone's voyeuristic pleasure was such a massive turn on.

Everyone had their eyes on her. Under her sunglasses, she discreetly glanced around to see that it wasn't just the people walking around them that were staring at her but also those lounging on the chairs and those beyond, sitting at the beach facing shacks.

All those Indian men and women must have also noticed the mangalsutra hanging between her ample cleavage. It would be clear to anyone that James wasn't her husband. It was a rush she had never experienced before.

James was enjoying every moment of this. He knew how conservative the people of this country were. He knew how scandalous it was walking with Mira.

Apart from her audible gasp and an occasional giggle, Mira was quiet. But James knew she was wet down there. He too was caught up in the rush and was sporting a hard-on which was quite obvious under the tight shorts he wore.

James decided to up the ante. He raised his hand high in the air and landed a flat slap on her butt cheek. This time Mira yelped and everyone saw that. James didn't take any effort to suppress his laughter. A visibly embarrassed and deeply blushing Mira could do nothing more than take it silently.

They walked half a mile down the beach and reached a shack. They made themselves comfortable on the wooden lounging chairs. Soon the beer arrived, and the first gulp of the refreshing drink made Mira relax and slouch further into the chair.

She could feel the eyes of every man present on her. She knew she was a beautiful woman and second glances were a regular occurrence, but this was a lot more than usual.

James was his usual self, cool and composed as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Maybe because from the part of the world he belonged to, wearing a bikini on a beach wasn't something out of the ordinary to him. But James was very aware that he wasn't in the US. He was in India; a deeply conservative country and he knew that a gorgeous woman like Mira in a skimpy bikini was creating a wave.

They gulped down a couple of pints each and relaxed under the shade as the cool wind brushed through her hair. Mira had never felt so relaxed. She closed her eyes, just listening to the waves crashing against the shore.

bdrew86
bdrew86
819 Followers