Blackmail

Story Info
J'vonte is blackmailed by his sister.
4.7k words
4.32
28.5k
48
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin, Zoe, was visiting this summer and staying with my sister and me. She was twenty-five years old and looking smoking hot. Last time I saw her, she had dark chocolate skin, natural hair, slim figure with C or D cup breasts, flat stomach and a nice round ass. She resembled Keke Palmer. She was traveling from Europe visiting family and staying with us for a week.

My Sister, Candice, was twenty-three years old and was at home for the summer from school. Since she was my sister, I never looked at her in a sexual way. However, she was also hot looking. She was about five feet ten or eleven inches tall, slim figure, long legs, and a nice little booty. She resembled Yara Shahidi from the television show "Blackish".

Me, J'vonte, I was twenty-one years old and also at home for the summer. I'm a light brown, almost caramel skin tone, six feet tall with an athletic build. I play basket for my school so I am muscular, but not football player size. I date a lot of girls, but mostly white and Hispanic girls. I have never been with a black girl. There are three categories of black girls at my school. The ones who are too focused on school and don't want to date anyone. The ones who only date white and Asian guys. And the ghetto ones who are too loud and flashy.

Our dad is a sales man and travels a lot. Mom is a nurse who works twelve hour shifts and sleeps all day when she is home. So, when Zoe said she was coming to visit, she asked me to pick her up from the airport. She gave me the flight info and I waited for her at baggage claim. From afar, I could see her coming down the escalators, wearing this yellow halter sundress with blue flowers and carrying a beige over the shoulder bag with matching sandals.

Damn, she was fine. If only she wasn't my cousin. She saw me and our eyes met. She smiled at me and I could tell she was as excited to see me as I was to see her. Last time I saw her, it was three years ago at my graduation party. She was so young and innocent. Now she was grown and sexy. She strutted herself toward me and gave me a big hug. I could feel her nipples poking at my chest through her dress.

"Oh, my God! Look at you? How are you?" She screamed with a big smile on her face and pulling me closer into her.

"I'm doing good. How are you?" I said, hugging her back.

"I'm good. I'm good." She responded as she squeezed my bicep and looking me up and down. "You were this scrawny little kid fresh outta high school last time I saw you. Now you're tall and... BIG."

"Thank you! You look good as well." I said, checking her out. She was not wearing a bra under the dress.

"Oh please! I'm not even wearing makeup."

I laughed it off and told her to show me which bag was hers and I would pick it up. We were making small talk as we stood there waiting for the bags to come out. I couldn't help, but to glance her way every once in a while, checking out her ass.

Her bags finally came out. I grabbed them and we walked out to the car. On the drive home, I asked her if she wanted something to eat and she said no. I was hungry, so I stopped at a Wendy's drive through and ordered a burger with fries and a soda. I turned to her and asked again, "Are you sure, you don't want anything. It's on me."

She leaned over to my side looking out the window reading the menu. "Get me a chicken sandwich with a bottle of water?" I could see a clear view of her cleavage.

I paid, grabbed the food and handed it over to her. She placed the drinks in the car's cup holders and the food on her lap. She pulled out my burger, unwrapped and handed it to me. I took it from her, thanked her and started eating. I looked at the clock and we had another forty-five minutes of driving to do before we reached home.

Everything about her was sexy. Even the way she ate and how she licked her lips after every bite. There was a drib of mayonnaise on her bottom lip. I wanted to reach over, lick it off and plunge my tongue in her sexy mouth as I kissed her hard. Damn, I couldn't. She was my cousin and that would be wrong.

She reached over and squeezed my thigh and said, "thank you!" Her fingers grazed the tip of my cock and it stiffened up. Fuck! Did she feel my boner? She was probably thinking I was a pervert and getting hard as I checked her out. I looked over and saw that we still had another half hour before we got home. Great! I'm pretty sure she felt it and will bring it up soon. Nope. Instead, she adjusted her seat and leaned back, resting her eyes while I drove. The air conditioner was on high in the car and I could see her erect nipples through the dress, which was not helping my hard-on.

When we finally arrived home, I grabbed her bags out of the car and we went inside. My sister, who was upstairs, came flying down, screaming, "ZOEEE!" and both screamed in unison "HHHAAAA!" Candice was wearing a pair of yoga shorts and a sweaty sports bra. She must have been working out. I carried the bags into the guest room where Zoe would be sleeping.

My bedroom was downstairs, so I went down to rest after the long drive. My room used to be upstairs, but after my parents finished the basement, I moved down there. After I moved, they extended their room into mine, building a master closet and bathroom. My sister's room was also upstairs and the guest room, where Zoe would sleep, was on the first floor.

As I laid in bed, the thought of Zoe's sexy body and lips flashed through my mind. Guys must go crazy over her. I wondered what it would feel like kissing those juicy lips. My phone rang and brought me back to reality. It was my sister calling me to come up for dinner. The three of us sat at the table for dinner. After dinner, I went back downstairs to watch some television and left the girls upstairs chatting and catching up.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. As I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, I heard a soft foot step coming around the corner.

"Hey, you're up?" She said, surprised to see me.

"Yes, I got thirsty and came up for some water. You want one?"

"Same here. That and I am still jet lagged."

I gave her the water and reached for another one. She was wearing this short white and red polka dots night dress with the word 'Pink' written on her chest which went up a little as she drank her water, exposing her well-toned, sexy thighs. "Ah! Thank you!" She said after swallowing the water. My cock was getting hard again looking at her legs. I turned and faced away from her hiding my boner.

"Well, I'm going back to bed. Thank you again for the water." She said as she turned and walk away. She was barefoot and was walking on her tippy toes. Her ass jiggled as she walked. She turned her head in a sexy way and glanced over her shoulder looking back at me and waved. My cock grew even harder.

I drank my water and went back downstairs. As I stood in the bathroom to pee, the thought of her sexy lips wrapped around my cock flashed through my mind again. I shook it off and went back to bed.

In the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon. I cleaned up and went upstairs. There she was, Zoe, in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Good morning!"

"Good morning! You're cooking?"

"Yea, it's the least I could do while you guys let me stay here. Do you mind setting the table?" She asked without even turning her head. She was still wearing the night dress and her ass jiggle under it as she stirred whatever was on the stove. I set the table and sat where I could see her at my view.

Candice came down wearing this pink short cotton shorts, and a blue top with the picture of an ice cream with jimmies dripping over it and the words 'Pretty please with sprinkles on top' written on it. She sat at the head of the table and Zoe across from me. We all sat and ate bacon, eggs, potatoes and grits. Both their nipples were poking through their garments. I couldn't help but to stare at Zoe's since she was in front of me.

After breakfast, I went back downstairs, got dressed and went to the pool house to exercise. My dad wanted to experiment with glass and build the pool house in all glass. Every wall, interior and exterior, were made of glass. The pool house was separated into a little in-law's apartment and a gym area with an indoor spa area.

After my exercise, I walked out drenched in sweat. The girls were laid on the pool chaise lounging under the sun in their bikinis. I took my top off, exposing my chest and abs and dove into the pool. I swam a couple of laps around the pool before exiting at the shallow end. Before I exited, I splashed some water at the girls.

"Hey, stop it!" Zoe yelled back.

"Boy, I'mma kill you," Candice chimed in.

My cock got hard in my sport shorts seeing Zoe's bare ass in her skimpy thong bikini as she tried to barricade herself from the water. I laughed and went inside to shower. Once I got inside, I noticed I left my shirt and sneakers outside by the pool. I walked back to grab them and the girls were nowhere to be found. I bent over to grab my stuff and glanced in the corner of my eyes and saw the girls in the pool house kissing and making out.

I grabbed my stuff and head back into the house. What did I just see? Was that really Candice and Zoe? Nah, it had to be two other girls. Or Zoe with another girl. Or Candice with another girl. But wait, was my sister a lesbian? Come to think of it, I've never seen Candice with a guy. Or another girl as a matter of fact. Either way, what I just saw was immoral, but sexy at the same time.

I got in the shower. When I came out, Zoe was sitting on my bed in her bikini with a big smile on her face. "Oh, Um! I'm sorry! I didn't think anyone was in here." I said as I reached for a towel to cover myself.

She got up, walked over to me and traced a finger on my chest. She grabbed the back of my neck with the other hand and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back, hard. Her sweet lips tasted like cotton candy. Our tongue danced in our mouths. My cock stiffened under the towel. Since I just came out of the shower, I wasn't wearing a shirt, and I desperately wanted to feel her breasts against me. Still kissing her, I untied her bikini top, slipped it off of her and let it fall to the bedroom floor.

I broke the kiss and looked down. Her dark areolas were now visible and looking back at me, her nipples puckered and hard. Still holding the towel behind my back, I cupped one breast in my left hand and kissed her again. She groaned into my mouth. My cock was full-on hard now poking up through the towel. I desperately wanted to push her down to her knees, force her mouth onto my erection, and make her suck me into oblivion.

Instead, I kept kissing her, thumbing her erect nipple. When she sighed into my mouth, I gave the nipple a little pinch. She jerked against me but did not stop me. She continued to kiss me, letting her soft, sweet tongue wander into my mouth. I drank from her, quenching a thirst that I had not realized I had. She was so beautiful, but yet she was my cousin.

I broke the kiss, pushed her back and walked over to the bed to clear my head. She turned me around, pulled the towel down and pushed me onto the bed. I fell on my butt and she bent down in front of me. My cock stood erect like a flag pole. She grabbed the end of my shaft and wrapped her thick juicy lips around the head of my cock. She was sucking my cock when my sister walked in.

"What are you guys doing?" She yelled standing at the end of my bed in her bikini.

Zoe stopped, stood up and ran out of the bedroom. Candice looked pissed and disgusted at the same time. How could she be upset, when she was just in the pool house locking lips with Zoe? Was she upset because Zoe and I were cousins or because it wasn't her?

I opened my mouth to say, well I just saw you two kissing in the pool house. Before I could say that, she had a big grin on her face looking at my cock. I bent over and grabbed the towel to cover myself.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" She said with a smile. "She is, indeed, beautiful and sexy. If you want to fuck her, go for it. Under one condition."

I looked at her confused and said no words.

"I want in."

"What?" I yelled. Now it was my turn to be confused and disgusted. "Hell no! Candice, you're my sister."

"Either I'm in or I tell mom and dad what I just witnessed." She said as she walked away.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around. "You cannot be serious?"

"Oh, I am. Either I'm in or I tell. Think about it, two women and you." She said looking down at my crotch.

I let her go and she walked out of the room. "Think about it, J. It could be fun and... HOT." She said walking away. Her barely covered ass swaying left to right with every step.

My cock hardened at the sight of my sister's ass. Damn she was hot. Stop it. She's your sister. The thought of fucking two women at the same time flooded my mind. Good lord it would be hot and sexy, but the two said women were my cousin and sister. But if I didn't let her, she would tell mom and dad. I could not let that happen. They would probably disown me.

Who knew my sister wanted to fuck me? No. She didn't want to fuck me. She wanted Zoe but figured she would throw me in the middle of it so I couldn't tell mom and dad on her. She was blackmailing me.

I got dressed and went out to play ball with the guys. Knowing how awkward dinner would be tonight, I stayed out late. It was a little after midnight when I arrived home. Candice was in the living room watching television. "Hey sis, we need to talk."

"I'm listening." She said without turning her head.

"I've thought about it long and hard, no pun intended."

"And...?" she said with a smile.

"We're brother and sister and cannot have sex. However, I think you want to fuck Zoe and she wants me. So, let's fuck her together. It's a win, win for all three of us. You get what you want, Zoe. She gets what she wants, me. And how hot could it get to be in bed with two hot looking women?"

"Well, I actually didn't want to join in. I just wanted to watch you two fuck each other, but since you insist, how can I say no to that?" She said with a smirk on her face.

The next day, I woke up to the same smell of bacon. I went upstairs to find the girls in the kitchen cooking together. Zoe was wearing the same short dress as before and Candice was wearing one of my button-down shirts with the top three buttons undone, exposing some cleavage and one of my boxer shorts under.

"Really, Candice?" I said looking at my clothes on her.

"What? They're comfy."

Zoe couldn't reach whatever she was stirring on the stove and had to stand on her tippy toes to reach it. Her dressed raised as she stretched over the pot. Her ass was in full view. I sat down at the table in the same spot as before to get a better view of her ass. She had a white thong on under the dress, hugging her heart shaped ass. Just like yesterday, her ass jiggled as she stirred the pot, but this time better. I had a full view of her sweet, chunky brownies.

After breakfast, we all went to our respective bedrooms. When I came out, the girls were already outside. Candice was laid on a swan shaped floating device in the pool, while Zoe was laid on the lawn chair. Both soaking up the sun.

I walked past them and went into the pool house to exercise. When I came out, they were still in the same place and position. "Soaking up some vitamin D, ladies?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Candice yelled back.

"Yep. I might as well get it from the sun, since I can't get the real thing." Zoe said winking at me.

I smiled and continued walking in to the house. I jumped into the shower. As I was soaking my body under the hot water, I felt a draft coming into the bathroom. "Who's there?" I asked wiping the fog off the shower glass. No one was there. But then I felt a hand snaking up my back to my chest. I turned around to find Zoe standing there fully naked. Her breasts swollen and nipples erect looking at me. She slid her hand down from my chest to my butt and her eyes to my crotch at the same time.

I lifted her face and kissed her. She kissed me back, hard, sucking on my tongue as I bit her upper lip. She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to her. With my right hand, I grabbed the side of her face and kissed her deeper. I reached behind her with my left hand and grabbed a handful of her round ass and pulled her toward me. My erect cock bumped into her crotch.

She broke the kiss and pushed me back. She turned around and backed her ass onto my cock. I cupped her breast with one hand, reached down between her legs with the other and slid a finger between her silky lips. Her juice box was hot and wet. My finger slipped right in. She let a sigh out. I fingered her pussy as she slowly bumped her ass onto me. My cock rubbed between her legs as she shifted back and forth. Zoe stiffened and took a good grip of the back of my neck as she orgasmed around my finger.

When we were done, we showered together. She washed my body as I did hers. We came out of the shower, dried ourselves and wrapped the towels around our bodies. With Zoe in front of me, we walked out of the bathroom to find Candice sitting on the chair by my bed. She was still in her bikini sitting with her legs crossed.

"You two love birds having fun without me?"

I ignored her and turned Zoe around to face me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I do. I don't just want it. I craved it. I crave you. I crave your lips, your tongue, your body pressed against mine. I crave your big hard cock, your lips wrapped around my pussy sucking my clit. I want to take your cock inside me, balls deep, possess you for a night. I want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you until neither one of us can take it anymore." My cock was a steel rod underneath the towel as she spoke. "I'm so wet for you right now, dripping like a broken tap." She said not caring of the consequences of my parents finding out.

"You want to fuck him so bad? Then shut up and just do it." Candice yelled.

I picked her up and set her down gently onto the bed. She spread her legs apart exposing her sweet pink pussy for me to lick. I knelt down and buried my face between her legs and my tongue deep in her sweet juice box. I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip.

I swiped my tongue along her slit and nearly unraveled. God, she tasted so fucking good. Better than any pussy I had ever tasted, and I'd had more than my share. Even her little asshole tasted sweet. I slid my tongue through her folds again. She moved her hips up and down, moaning.

"Your pussy tastes so good, Zoe." I dived back in again, sliding her labia along my teeth, nipping, biting and sucking. Couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy.

When I finally took a break and kissed the sweet curves of her ass, I inserted two fingers into her cunt. Immediately, she clenched around me, jerking backward. God, she was coming. And it was the most exciting thing ever. Her moans and clenches fueled my hunger. She was going to come and come and come all fucking night. She responded to my touch like no other had.

"J, what are you doing to me? Fuck, it's damn good." She kept driving into my fingers, her spasms increasing. I was beyond thrilled.

"Yeah, baby, come all over my fingers." I caressed her sweet round ass as she convulsed and collapsed on her belly. I turned her over. I could have slid my cock into her heat in that moment, and damn, I was tempted, but I had to savor her. This could be the only time I had her.

"Sit up." I commanded. "I want you to suck my cock."

She rolled over as I climbed onto the bed, sat with my legs open and her in between ready to suck my cock.

"How do you like it, J? You want me to lick it? Kiss it? Or suck it deep?"

"All of the above. I don't care." I leaned back and closed my eyes. "Just get those sweet lips around my cock."

12