Blackmail

Story Info
Love affair of M (18) and F (31) does not stay unnoticed.
7.8k words
4.43
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buree
buree
92 Followers

This is the continuation of the story "Unexpected: Fame"

So if you want to know how it all started, you should start there. Enjoy!

******************

Blackmail

On Saturday morning Gesa and me made love again and this time it took at least half an hour until I came. Afterwards I asked Gesa if she liked to have me lick her pussy. She showed me what she liked, when I should lick her labia with my tongue faster, when not so fast, and how hard I should suck her clit. For the first time I tasted the salty aroma of her wet pussy mixed with my own cum - a very peculiar taste experience.

It took a few long fantastic minutes until she suddenly pushed my head firmly into her lap and pressed her pussy against my mouth. Then an orgasm like a great wave seized her thighs, belly and breasts, her whole body trembling. Finally, she screamed several times so loudly that I was startled. She let go of my head and moved her abdomen as if trying to free herself from non-existent restraints. I watched her, fascinated and aroused. When the first two waves were over, she called out, "Now fuck me, please!"

Sure enough, my cock had become hard again. I knelt between her thighs and guided it into her vagina with my hand. It was a wonderful feeling to enter her this way. She lay in front of me and I slid very slowly in and out of her again and again. Meanwhile we looked into each other's eyes until we both had to laugh.

"I love you," Gesa said, "you are wonderful."

And I loved her too, that it almost hurt.

After breakfast Gesa said, "I have to drive you home soon. This afternoon Georg will be back from Buenos Aires, and I still have to clean up. And buy a bottle of champagne."

At the mention of champagne, she winked conspiratorially. I had completely forgotten that Gesa actually had a boyfriend and that we were "only" having a secret, albeit damn hot affair. Now I suddenly saw myself in the role of a lover hiding in the closet when the husband returns home. No, that didn't feel funny at all. That was the downer of this affair with Gesa: she belonged to someone else.

Once home, I kept running the "movie" over and over again in my head. Not the movie "Fame" of course, but what Gesa and I had done to the soundtrack of this movie and the next morning. To this inner film I masturbated three more times until the evening. Then all my sperm seemed to be used up.

Sunday was the most boring day of my life. I didn't want to see anyone except Gesa, and she was unavailable. My stomach showed clear signs of being strongly in love. Every minute that you don't see the person you're in love with then stretches into an agonizing hour, because all other pursuits seem bland, useless and superfluous. I didn't dare imagine how Gesa was now having sex with her boyfriend Georg. After he had been on the road for a whole week, surely the first thing he wanted to do now was to get into bed with her. I was sad not to be able to be with her myself, but strangely enough I was not jealous.

In the evening I watched "Tatort" (a very popular crime series in Germany), with my mother and my sister Andrea before I went to bed.

On Monday I was earlier than usual at work. I wanted to talk to Gesa before our working hours started, and therefore waited at the edge of the parking lot for her Golf.

Gesa also arrived a few minutes early. She got out of her car and signaled me to follow her behind the building. Once there, we embraced each other and exchanged a passionate French kiss while I let my hands slip into her coat and slide over her breasts above the sweater, and while she groped for the hardness of my member with her hand in my crotch.

"What about Georg? Has he arrived all right?" I asked.

"Yes, but so far he has only slept, probably because of jet lag," Gesa said, clearly disinterested. She changed the subject. "We can't let anything show at work, nothing at all. The friends who were with me on Friday wouldn't say anything, but the others will tear their mouths off if our story gets out. And then sooner or later it will end up with Georg, too."

"What are we supposed to do? I can't just ignore you and wait until Georg is in South America again."

"Maybe we can meet during lunch break. But we got to be very careful. No one must notice anything. Can we meet at your place?" she asked thoughtfully.

"Yes, we can. No one is at our house at noon. My mother and sister are at work until four."

"OK, it's best if you ride your bike home at noon and I'll join you there," Gesa proposed.

"Fine, but we won't have much time then."

"We'll just have to make good use of it," Gesa said, gave me another kiss and disappeared around the corner towards the parking lot again.

I waited for a moment and then walked around the house in the opposite direction, as if I had just come from the bike stand.

That's how we managed it that Monday and for the next two weeks on workdays: at work we avoided each other and spoke only what was necessary. After lunch, the children were taken to a large dormitory for nap time at one o'clock, and all colleagues who were not assigned to supervision could do private stuff during this hour. During the first week, I had simply sat down in the garden and read a book. On this Monday, however, I jumped on my bike at one o'clock sharp and rode the eight minutes home at breakneck speed.

Gesa drove off in her Golf a few minutes later, so she arrived at my house shortly after I was getting there. I left the back door open so that she didn't have to ring the front doorbell but could come straight into the house and into my room on the second floor via the courtyard. We had a good half hour to ourselves. In a few seconds, we had shed our clothes and lay down next to each other on my narrow bed to make love. Gesa's pussy was usually already insanely wet, so that my cock could slide right into her.

In the following two weeks Gesa showed me all the places where my touches gave her pleasure. We tried all the positions that Gesa knew. We laughed a lot together and brought each other to new climaxes every day. In those first two weeks of our affair, I learned more about my and Gesa's bodies and about sex than in the many years that have passed since then.

At a quarter to two we frantically got dressed again, arranged our hair and went back to work. A little out of breath, I was usually back just in time. Since Gesa arrived by car some time before me, no one noticed that we spent our lunch breaks together. Or so we thought.

At work, each of us had a mailbox for official messages from management and less official ones, such as invitations from colleagues to birthday parties and the like. On Tuesday of the week after next, I saw something in my mailbox for the first time. On that day, Gesa had lunchtime supervision with the children and could not come to see me. So that no one would suspect anything, I had nevertheless ridden home on my bicycle, as on the other days.

When I returned, I found an unmarked, taped envelope in my mailbox. I tore it open.

"I saw you and Gesa and I know what's going on between you. If you don't want Georg to know, come to the pavilion after work today."

My heart almost stopped: Shit, we'd been busted. What now? What did this woman want? I was sure it was a woman, firstly because of the female handwriting. And secondly, because apart from Andy, only women worked at the day care anyway.

Then I calmed down again: This colleague simply couldn't have seen anything. Here at work, Gesa and I hadn't spoken privately once in the last two weeks. And no one could possibly know where we met.

"Pavilion" was what everyone called a small building without walls at the far end of the garden, which could not be seen from the main building. It was a kind of shelter for rain showers, but the pavilion was also popular for smoking breaks.

After hours, however, there was usually no one there.

I went there after work, what else could I do? There was actually a colleague in the pavilion. She had certainly been introduced to me sometime during the first week, but I couldn't remember her name, it had to be something with "M". Monika? Or Melanie? She was around 40 and thus already belonged to the older colleagues. She had a pretty face with laugh lines and blond or bleached hair. She wore a tight dress that accentuated her ample bosom and hips. She had certainly been a "sweeper" a few years ago. But she still looked very good, even if her figure was not quite to my taste.

"So you really came here," she said with a smile that seemed a little uncertain.

"Yes, I wanted to know who was making such strange insinuations," I replied.

"They're not strange insinuations at all. I know what you guys do at lunch. You meet on Beethoven Street, at number 5, is that where you live? Anyway, you meet Gesa there during lunch break and have sex. That's not hard to guess. Besides, last Thursday I saw you come out of the house shortly after each other."

"So you were spying on us? That's disgusting!" I exclaimed indignantly.

"Nah, I happened to see Gesa's car turn into Beethovenstrasse last week. My dentist has his office on that corner, and I had to go there twice last week. The second time, I saw her car again and noticed that she was parked in front of number 5. Sure, I was a little curious, but you really didn't make it that hard for me," she grinned.

I didn't know whether to interpret her grin positively or negatively. What did this woman want from us or from me anyway?

"Okay, what do you want from me?" I asked directly now.

Now she suddenly became a little embarrassed. Her face color turned reddish, and I almost felt a slight pity for her when she now answered hesitantly.

"Please, believe me, I won't betray the two of you, I actually think your affair is quite great, this secret love story between you and Gesa. But I admit that I'm a bit jealous of Gesa. My husband moved out two months ago. He cheated on me with a younger woman for two years, and when I confronted him, he packed his bags and left - after 15 years, just like that."

"I'm sorry about that," was all I said, "but where do I fit in?"

Suddenly she took a step toward me, stroked my cheek, and looked me straight in the eye. "Okay, I'll just ask you directly. Whatever you do for Gesa, can you do the same for me only once?"

I looked at her completely perplexed. So that was it? She wanted to have sex with me?

She continued, her embarrassment already fading, "I was thinking that I could just come to you the day after tomorrow, on Thursday, during lunch break. You could tell Gesa that you have something else to do on Thursday. Or you could call in sick at work. You don't have to tell Gesa about my letter and about our meeting here. That can stay between us. And you can continue with your love affair with Gesa as before. I wanna be with you just once. I swear: Just one time. Will you do that for me? Then I won't tell anyone about it, I really won't."

I swallowed two or three times and thought. She seemed honest, not at all like a blackmailer. Her request was obviously serious. Finally, I nodded, "Thursday then. A little after one at my place."

She smiled, and before I could react, she hugged me tightly. To my surprise, the hug was actually quite pleasant. She smelled good of an expensive perfume and her soft light blue sweater hid strikingly large and soft breasts that she pressed against me. Her bra was obviously only made of very thin fabric and her nipples stood out clearly on the sweater.

On Wednesday, Gesa and I met again at my home. Even before we undressed, I brought up the subject, "Gesa, I have to tell you something urgently. What's the name of the colleague from your neighboring group again? She's blond and around 40."

"Oh, you mean Marianne. What about her?"

"She knows about us. She saw your car." I told Gesa the whole story and about the appointment tomorrow.

Gesa thought for a moment and then got indignant, "Man, that bitch is blackmailing us, and the ransom is your cock. That's totally nasty of her. And I've always liked Marianne. She even used to come to my place for coffee. So, do you really want to do this?"

"I've thought back and forth. It's the only way we can keep seeing each other. The way I figure her, she really won't give us away then. I just don't know if I can get a hard-on with her."

Gesa laughed in her inimitable way, "Of course you can get it up with her. She's got amazing boobs and a great ass. And I'm sure she'll enjoy it too. I just hope you don't fall in love with her."

We had only ten minutes left of our time. We used that for a "quickie," as Gesa said, because just the idea that the next day Marianne would sleep with me in this bed made us both pretty horny.

The next morning at breakfast I said in a disguised hoarse voice that I felt sick and couldn't go to work. I would just spend a day or two in bed and I would be fine again. After calling the boss at kindergarten, I cleaned up my room and put new sheets on the bed. Then I thought for a while about what record I should put on to welcome Marianne. Something from her youth in the 50s or 60s, perhaps. Rock 'n roll wasn't my taste, though; I didn't have anything by Elvis or other rock 'n roll stars of that era in my collection. But possibly she did like jazz. I decided to play "A Love Supreme" by Coltrane, tried to create a cozier mood with the blinds down, and put all my private stuff under the bed. I even lit a candle I found in my sister Andrea's room.

When my radio alarm clock indicated 13.00 h, I was nevertheless rather excited. In a few minutes I would be making love to a woman I barely knew and who was 25 years my senior. She was actually only a few years younger than my mother, although a completely different type of woman.

At ten past one she rang the doorbell. I opened and Marianne literally jumped in. She didn't want to be seen at all, so she had parked her car in the parking lot of her dentists. I went ahead on the stairs and led her to my room.

"Aren't we going to lock up?" was her first question.

"No need, there's no one here. My mother and sister won't be home until four at the earliest," I explained.

Marianne put her coat on my desk chair, and we then stood indecisively in the middle of the room for a while. She said nothing to the music of Coltrane. Neither of us dared to take the first step. I was embarrassed to be alone with her here, but sensing that she was at least as embarrassed, I broke the ice: "Do you want something to drink?" I asked, "Coffee or tea?"

She laughed, "Thanks, but you probably won't have any liquor. I think that would be the only thing that could calm me down now. Because I'm really excited. Aren`t you?"

To my own surprise, I became philosophical, "Yes, what you picture to be easy and carefree in your imagination can suddenly be quite difficult in reality. Would you rather leave again? I'm silent as the grave."

She suddenly took my head in her hands and kissed me. Unlike Gesa, she only pressed her slightly open lips to my mouth and waited for my tongue. I gave it to her.

After the kiss our mood was more relaxed. We sat down on the bed, and she unbuttoned my shirt, loosened my belt until she could open my pants. Then she pulled my jeans and briefs down to my calves and kissed my still flaccid cock. She began to lick and suck fiercely on the glans, while at the same time she tickled my balls. With gentle pressure she pushed me back into bed, so that I lay with my back on the bed, while she continued to spoil my cock with her mouth, sitting on the edge of the bed. Then she took my penis all the way in her mouth and began to really fuck my cock orally.

After a few times up and down, she let go of my cock, stood up and began to undress. From skirt, blouse and stockings she had freed herself quite quickly, as well as I from my clothes.

What I saw now exceeded my expectations. She was wearing almost transparent black lace lingerie. The bra was a work of art and flattered her large breasts. You could see her nipples pushing cheekily through the openings in the floral pattern. And through the lace flowers of the panties, I could see her naked labia. Apparently, she had shaved her pubic hair. It would be the first time I would see a completely hairless pussy. Even in the old Playboy magazines that we had exchanged in high school, all the pussies were hairy, so in most of the pictures you could at best guess what the model between her legs really looked like.

Marianne now reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her breasts came free, they really were the size of melons and when I reached for them, they felt soft as pillows. Marianne now also pushed her panties down and I got a full view of her completely naked vulva. Her pussy was slightly open, and her inner labia protruded somewhat.

"Do you like me?" she asked with a glance at my cock. I nodded and began massaging her breasts. She pushed me back on the bed and knelt over me. Now her breasts hung right in front of my face, and I took one of the nipples in my mouth. Marianne moaned, grabbed my cock and guided the tip near the entrance of her vagina. Then she lowered herself onto me and my cock slid inside her.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"No, but I can't have children," she said without shame.

Her vagina felt incredibly soft and very warm. She began to ride my cock while I continued to kiss and lick her breasts. At one point I took one of her nipples between my teeth and bit it very lightly, as Gesa had once taught me. Marianne's reaction was overwhelming, as if there was a second clit in that nipple. She moaned loudly and I thought she would come immediately. But then she withdrew her breast from my mouth and pressed her arms against her tits from both sides. Although I tend to like smaller or medium sized tits, the sight of the two big balloons pressed together with their raspberry-colored nipples in the middle of light red areolas was incredibly good.

As she continued to ride me, I stroked her pubic area in the way Gesa had shown me.

Suddenly I remembered the time. "It's almost two, you have to get back to work," I said.

"No, I took the afternoon off," she laughed and winked at me, "for an extended dentist appointment."

Then she quickened the pace. If it had been a light trot before, she now began to gallop. My cock swelled more and more and before I could even grasp a thought, my cum poured deep into her pussy in several spurts. Very shortly after that, she came too. Her thighs pressed together, and my cock was literally milked in her vagina during her climax. A long and deep moan escaped her, then she released my penis from the clasp of her vagina and slumped beside me.

"That was very nice," she said, "Too bad it's over already."

"I liked it, too," I said, "If you stay a little longer, we can try again later."

"Yes, if you like."

I was now completely unashamed and a little sensationalistic. "May I have a closer look at your naked pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, with pleasure." She turned her pussy slightly toward me and spread her thighs, my cum dripping out between them. After looking closely at her labia for a little while, I had to touch them too. Carefully I let my fingers slide over the completely smooth mons pubis and labia, looking for her clit at the top of her labia.

"I'll show you," she said, pulling her labia apart with her fingers. Then with the tip of her index finger she brought out her clit and tapped it. "My clit always hides a bit between my lips, which are extra large on me. See, right here." She took my hand and taught me where I could touch and excite her clit.

"Do you think I'm beautiful, or am I too old?" she asked.

"You are very beautiful," I said, "but I am in love with Gesa. Your husband must be such an idiot to have left you."

buree
buree
92 Followers