Blackmail Psychology Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea replied within a minute. The ding on Ana's phone signaling a text message came as a relief to her. But when she read the reply her heart sank.

Andrea: That's not my problem, Pet. I agreed to give you four hours of office time.

Ana: Please Andrea, I can't leave the office without any clothes on.

Andrea: Again Pet, not my problem. Now stop asking or you can expect a punishment. I'll be dropping off your keys and some clothes around noon.

The sinking feeling in Ana's chest persisted. She chose to procrastinate about figuring out what to do and let her focus fall back into typing. Close to twenty minutes passed. Then she reached a point of no longer being able to ignore her bladder. She was on track to pee herself within the next couple minutes. Her mind started thinking of ways to deal with the abhorrent situation. She could go in her water bottle, but that would entail dumping out the water that was currently in it. Better yet, she could double-bag the interior of her trash can and pee into there. The plan was decided.

As Ana pulled out the small roll of trash bags from the bottom drawer of her desk, she remembered that one of her favorite bras was in her office trash can. Thank goodness Andrea didn't remember. Ana was having a rather easy time picturing Andrea requiring her to keep the bra in the trash can while she peed on it. Fortunately Ana was able to rescue her bra from an unfortunate fate and tuck it away into the bottom drawer of her desk. Then it was time to start the task that she had been dreading since Andrea had left her. Mixed emotions came over her as her urine flowed into the trashcan. Feeling relieved and humiliated at the same time was new to her to say the least. Once it was all said and done, Ana simply dabbed her pussy with a tissue and got back to work.

After another hour of work, Ana decided it was time for a break. Sometimes she would browse news sites on her breaks. Sometimes she would watch silly videos on her phone. But sometimes during these breaks from research efforts she would excitedly log into OnlyFans to check if any of her followers had sent offers to commission a photo set. But now she had fiercely negative feelings towards her decision to whore herself out on the Internet, namely shame and regret. If there was any silver lining to her situation, she definitely wasn't noticing it. Without intensely focusing on her thesis, Ana realized the stress of being blackmailed was slipping back into her mind and body. She quickly decided it would be best to get back to work.

* * *

Much like the fateful encounter during office hours yesterday, Ana's focus on her thesis was broken by Andrea knocking on her door. She panicked, but then realized it was after 12 PM now. The person knocking was confirmed to be Andrea when Ana heard the click of the lock in the door. No one else was currently in possession of a key.

Once the door was open Andrea strolled in. She took her sweet time closing the door behind her, much to Ana's agitation. But Ana breathed a sigh of relief when she saw clothing and sandals tucked under her arm. Or at least Ana thought they were sandals.

"Did you have a productive time away from me?" Andrea cheerfully asked.

"Yes Andrea," Ana said. Her intense writing session had afforded her a brief reprieve from all the anxiety that came with Andrea's hold over her. Now all that anxiety was building again.

"And are you still planning on going to the gym later?"

Ana groaned internally. Yes, she would still be going to the gym despite getting so little sleep last night. Being highly disciplined was exhausting sometimes.

"Yes Andrea," Ana begrudgingly said.

"Good girl," Andrea said. "Here are some clothes so you can get back to the apartment. I have a lunch date with some friends so I need to go, but I'll text you some new rules I came up with."

Normally Ana would have ruminated on being called a good girl, but the prospect of new rules made her nervous. Is needing to call you Andrea every single time I speak not enough? Is not being allowed to wear underwear not enough? Just as Ana was thinking that, Andrea set down the clothes and her keys. Then she started walking out of the office.

"Oh, and the car is parked in your usual spot," she said before closing the door on her way out. It seemed like a rather abrupt interaction.

That was it? No added humiliating tasks? Just, "Here are your clothes, I'll be on my way now." Ana felt like that was too simple. Something else must have been up. Perhaps the rules Andrea had come up with would make up for the lack of devilish tasks for her. Either way, Ana let herself breath a big sigh of relief. It was looking like she would truly get to be alone for the first time in close to 24 hours. She began to look at the pile of clothes Andrea had set down. She was a surprised by what she saw, and not in a pleasant way.

When Andrea had walked out of the office she was carrying Ana's black cotton shirt, a pair of loose-fitting jeans, and flat-soled sandals. Among the items of clothing in front of her, only the shirt was still there. Instead of jeans she now held in front of her a black pencil skirt. Instead of sandals she now held in front of her three-inch wedges. Andrea had gone back to the apartment and gone through her wardrobe. Bitch.

While Ana loved the feelings of sexiness that came from wearing high heels for her photo shoots, she hated wearing heels in public. She was already almost six feet tall as is. High heels made her feel like she stood out like a sore thumb in public settings. She had to talk some sense into herself to calm down. Relax. It's just to get home, then they can come off.

Ana reluctantly put on the semi-slutty outfit, or at least she thought it was kind of slutty given her aversion to wearing heels and a skirt in public. Fortunately it was only a five minute walk to her car. Plus it was fairly unlikely any of her acquaintances would be on campus on a Saturday. From there, it was time to pack her things and head back home for lunch. And unfortunately it was also time to dispose of the gross contents of her office trash can.

Not long after leaving her office, Ana was starting her car to drive back to her apartment. Something that immediately stood out to her was that Andrea had apparently given her car a full tank of gas. How nice. The thought was only half sarcastic. While she appreciated Andrea filling up her gas tank, she still thought any acts of kindness from her were to be met with the utmost suspicion. Just what did she have in mind when she did that?

From the university parking garage it was a short drive to Ana's apartment building, and she soon found herself in the building's spacious lobby. Now there was just a simple elevator ride in between her and her apartment. She was on the home stretch.

"Hi Ana!"

Crap.

"Hi Casey," Ana tried her best to cheerfully say. She immediately recalled needing to blow off Casey last night out of fear she would see her breasts threatening to fall out of her blouse. While she was yet again in an uncomfortable clothing situation, Ana was comfortable enough to exchange some pleasantries with Casey.

Casey was a bubbly undergraduate at the university. Like Ana she was also working on a psychology degree. When helping Ana out with her leasing process for her apartment, the two of them had become quite affable. Casey was in her second year of university so they had run into each other on campus just a few times, but she thought of Ana as an admirable person given her spot in the Ph.D. program. She always made sure to be friendly and say hi.

"Sorry I couldn't talk last night, I was in a bit of a rush," Ana said as she walked in the direction of the leasing office's front desk.

"Oh, that's okay," Casey replied with her usual bright demeanor. "How have you been though? It's been a minute since we last talked. Too much research stuff keeping you busy?"

The two of them continued talking for a few minutes. And much to Ana's relief, Casey never commented on her choice of outfit. Well, not that Ana had a choice in it. Perhaps she was overthinking how much she stood out wearing high heels. But Casey did say that she looked tired, mildly to Ana's dismay. With a slightly clenched jaw Ana explained that she had been up late writing. She absolutely hated lying, regardless of the context.

After the cheerful conversation with Casey, Ana finally found herself in the elevator on the way up to her apartment. Two dings on her phone went off. She assumed the notifications were from Andrea. Probably describing the rules she had mentioned back in the office. Ana hated the thought of looking at the messages. A 15 minute delay on reading and replying couldn't hurt. She would get back to Andrea once she had her lunch heated up and was sitting down to eat.

When Ana found herself outside the door to her apartment she felt a wave of relief enter her body. For close to 24 hours, she had been stuck with Andrea and the vile hold she had quickly taken over her weekend. Now she was about to enter her apartment and get to be alone in her living space. While she still dreaded needing to read the text message from Andrea, getting to be alone seemed like a small win and she wouldn't take it for granted.

Once inside, Ana unstrapped her wedges and made a beeline for the kitchen. She was in desperate need of food. Fortunately she already had some meals prepped in glass Tupperware in her fridge. She simply needed to heat one up in the microwave. Parmesan chicken and broccoli sounded decent enough.

While her food was heating up she noticed some clothing on the kitchen counter that she had walked right past. There were also shoes and socks on the floor below. And there was a note on top, which made her a little nervous. Upon reading it, she realized her nervousness was somewhat unfounded.

"Dear Pet, here is your uniform for the gym later. Text me once you're there for instructions." Andrea had signed her name with a heart. How cute. Ana allowed herself a sarcastic thought.

The items of clothing on the counter were just a red sports bra and matching yoga pants. Easy enough. But then Ana caught herself. It probably wasn't a good idea to think of any tasks from Andrea as easy. Upon putting slightly more thought into it, she started dreading the "instructions" Andrea mentioned in her note. But that thought was interrupted by the beep of the microwave. Her meal was ready and she scurried over to it.

With her meal and a fork in hand, Ana walked over to her couch and sat down. It was nice to be able to sit like a human being, unlike last night. She saw the plush blanket that Andrea had made her kneel was still at the foot of the coffee table. The reminder of needing to sit on the floor made her frown. While her meal cooled down, it was with some reluctance that she decided to read the text messages from Andrea. There were two of them.

Andrea: Let me know once you're ready to hear the new rules I have for you, Pet.

Andrea: Oh, and you'll find some of your clothes in trash bags on the floor of your closet. Do not touch them. I'm making some changes to your wardrobe.

Ana had to read the message twice. Her clothes were in trash bags? She tilted her head up towards the ceiling and tried not to cry. What did she do to deserve having her life invaded to such an extent? After a deep breath she replied to Andrea.

Ana: Yes Andrea, I'm ready to hear them now.

Andrea: Good, try to reply faster next time though. I might change these up a bit, but for now your new rules are...

1. When in public, unless going to the gym you will alway wear skirts that fall above your knees and at least 3 inch heels.

2. When in private, you will always wear your collar.

With a tear having fallen down each cheek, Ana replied.

Ana: Yes Andrea.

Andrea: Good girl. Now send me a voice message reading those out loud. And a picture of your neck so I know you're obeying me.

Good girl. Ana's heart skipped a beat. Predictably, being called a good girl made her clit throb. But knowing she was about to make a humiliating audio recording made her chest constrict. It was difficult to breathe. How could two different parts of her body be in such opposition to each other? She had been doing so well at keeping the misery of her situation at bay since leaving the office. But now it was crashing back into her. Knowing her food was getting cold was the only thing that made her take a deep breath and just get it over with. She got up and walked to the kitchen counter to get the collar out of her purse. Once it was buckled around her neck she sat back down and clicked the audio button in her text message app.

"One," she began with a quivery lip. "When in public, unless going to the gym I will always wear skirts that fall above my knees and at least three inch heels." After a brief pause she stated the second rule.

"Two. When in private, I will always wear my collar."

With shaky fingers Ana sent the voice recording to her student. Next came a picture of the collar around her neck, which she did with relative ease. Please let it be over now. After sniffling a bit she picked up a piece of chicken with her fork and placed it in her mouth. A ding on her phone went off.

Andrea: Very good girl. I'll reward you for that later. What time are you planning on going to the gym?

Very good girl. Ana involuntarily squeezed her thighs together and squirmed her hips. The all too familiar feeling of her pussy desiring to be touched was now with her again. But she needed to eat and get this text conversation with Andrea over with already.

Ana: About 5 PM, Andrea.

Andrea: That works. Maybe take a nap until then. You had a hard night and need to get caught up on some rest.

An oddly tender thing for Andrea to say. Between that and filling the gas tank in her car, Ana made a mental note to try not to let herself believe Andrea actually cared about her. She was all too aware of how the cliché of Stockholm Syndrome might apply to her situation.

Ana: Yes Andrea.

And with that, the text conversation was finally over. Ana could finally eat, and fortunately her meal didn't need a second round of warming up in the microwave. As she ate her chicken and broccoli she tried composing herself and ridding herself of the last of her sniffles. Now that it looked like she would be free of having to interact with Andrea for a few hours she felt much better. But the collar felt heavier than before, almost serving to remind her that this didn't count as escaping her ownership.

After eating, Ana retreated to her bedroom. It was definitely time for a nap. She looked at the time on her phone. 12:47 PM. She could still get at least three hours of sleep before leaving for the gym. She almost cried tears of joy when falling onto her bed. From there she stripped off her skirt and shirt, leaving herself naked except for the collar as she slithered under the covers. Before trying to fall asleep, she set an alarm on her phone for 4:30 PM.

For Ana's nap, sleep came to her faster than it ever had in her life. Her body had been through all-nighters before, but the stress that she needed to recover from due to Andrea's exaction of her was something else entirely. As arousing as their situation had been up until this point, her body had definitely been keeping the score on all stress it had been causing her. She fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

* * *

By the time Ana's phone alarm went off, she was still deep in sleep. Apparently three and a half hours wasn't quite enough. But it would have to do. Ana was normally someone that didn't waste any time dilly-dallying in bed before waking up. This time was no different, but that didn't stop her from thinking she would have given anything for more time in bed. She had a gym appointment and didn't want to lose all the good momentum she had built up in her health and fitness habits over the past few months.

After getting out of bed she realized she was quite dehydrated. Fixing that would be easy enough once she was out in the kitchen. After relieving herself in the bathroom, she made her way out to the pile of clothes Andrea had left for her. Arriving at the gym close to 5 PM was important to her, so she didn't waste any time drinking her water and starting to get dressed.

Putting on her red strappy sports bra came first. But after putting it on she realized there was more than just the matching yoga pants left in the pile Andrea had arranged. There were two ominous lumps under the yoga pants. Easy enough. That had been the thought earlier about Andrea's clothing requirement for her. But now there was a suspicion she was about to feel quite naive for thinking that. After removing the red yoga pants, Ana wasn't shocked by what she saw, but she did feel that her dread was justified. On her kitchen counter, under the yoga pants, was a tube of silicone lube and jeweled butt plug.

Ana was no stranger to butt plugs, she frequently wore them when showing off her ass on OnlyFans. But going out in public with one inside her was something she had never been tempted to do. Her lungs were on their way to hyperventilating, but her pussy was now officially awake after the nap. Her labia were starting to swell at the thought of how humiliating it would be to go to the gym with a secretly plugged ass.

The only silver lining here was that Andrea had chosen a medium plug. Ana had never attempted to put in one of the large plugs she had in her small collection. She looked at her phone. 4:47 PM. She needed to get going. Putting in a plug before the gym wasn't a big deal, right? She hastily bent over, put a dab of lube on the plug, and ever so slowly inserted into her ass. As it slipped in her pussy pulsed. It was desperate for an orgasm, but Ana wasn't having it. At that moment she thought of arousal as something to be ignored. From there, she quickly pulled up her yoga pants and put on her socks and shoes. Then all she needed was to grab a jacket and be on her way, but not before putting the collar in her purse.

Once out of the apartment, Ana realized she would have to walk slowly so as not to excite her most intimate part too much. How the hell was running on the treadmill going to work? Normally she would be wearing a thong under her yoga pants, but underwear hadn't been among the items Andrea had left for her. She could feel her swollen pussy lightly rub against the crotch of the yoga pants with each step. Her nipples were stiff and her cheeks were flushed. All from the stupid butt plug and not being allowed to wear panties. She lamented not being able to treat her body's arousal like an on-off switch.

About ten minutes after leaving her apartment building Ana had parked outside of the university gym. She texted Andrea just before leaving her car.

Ana: I'm about to walk into the gym now, Andrea.

It took less than a minute for Andrea to reply.

Andrea: Go into a bathroom stall and tell me when you're ready for instructions, Pet.

After scanning her phone at the front desk, Ana made her way to the locker room. On her way there she noticed the lockable family restroom was vacant. Going in there wouldn't be following Andrea's directions to a tee, but Ana assumed she wouldn't mind. Once inside she locked the door with a resounding click.

Ana: I'm in the bathroom now, Andrea.

Andrea: Good girl. I'm going to keep it simple this time. I want a video of you pulling your pants down, rubbing your clit for a few seconds, and then turning around to show off your plug.

Ana: Yes Andrea.