Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 09

Story Info
Hotwife takes control of her soon-to-be cuckolded husband.
5.5k words
4.51
14.1k
18

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read the earlier parts of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other. Part nine picks up exactly where part eight left off. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

I got home to quite the surprise: Scott was in the kitchen waiting for me. Part of me was thrilled because I had truly missed him even though I'd spent the past weeks of his absence focusing on the sex aspect of our relationship. Despite that, he was still my husband, my life mate and my partner. Things were definitely different now, but that didn't change the fact that I was happy to see him. It was a great surprise! In the moment I saw him in the kitchen, all of my fears and nervousness about my sexual play returned. The unsure feelings I had about what he really wanted... the guilt about my infidelity... it all came flooding back. It paralyzed me for a moment and then it passed, and I ran to him. I practically threw myself at him as I hugged him and gave him a kiss. The kiss was full of emotion and some passion, but I spent most of it wondering if he could taste Frank's cock on my tongue.

When we broke apart, we stayed close, our arms around one another. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, obviously delighted with the surprise of him being home unexpectedly.

"I live here?" he answered me, his voice making the joke obvious. I dutifully chuckled and then he continued. "I had the option to come home to surprise you. We didn't have training today or tomorrow and I don't actually have to be back until Thursday about lunch time. Given all our evening... chats," he paused and grinned as he said it, "I thought we'd both enjoy it if I came home so we could enjoy some time together."

In that moment I knew I had to make a choice: I had to either pretend none of our evening calls had happened and just make vanilla love to my husband like we had for years, or I had to take control and make sure any sexual play for the evening happened the way I wanted it to. I had to decide: Was I going to let our sex life remain stale and near boring? Or was I going to take the initiative and lead my husband into a sexual reality that he had expressed a desire for and that I absolutely needed? I was nervous again as I pondered that choice but then he brought me back to the present moment.

"You're getting home later than I expected. Everything okay at work? Are you hungry? I haven't had dinner because I was waiting for you."

I answered all his questions at once. "Everything is fine at work. I just took the afternoon off to tend to a few errands and other stuff. Yes, I'm hungry but I hadn't really planned dinner since I didn't know you'd be here."

"Well," he said, "Let's go out and get some dinner and then we can come back here for some desert." His grin let me know exactly what he thought 'desert' was going to be. It was right then that I decided his desert was going to be his own cum. The only question was whether he was going to eat it out of me, off me or off his own hand. I figured that would depend on how the evening went.

I gave him a quick peck on his lips and said, "Sounds good. Just give me a quick minute to freshen up." He nodded his head and then leaned against the counter to wait. I hurried into our bedroom and then into our bathroom. I double-checked that I had no cum leaking out of me and that there was no wet spot in my slacks. A quick check in the mirror showed no marks from my afternoon of play but I was quite happy to realize my pussy and ass were still warm from Frank's use. Spritzing on a bit of perfume I went back out to join my husband. I was indeed hungry from my afternoon of activities and looked forward to what the evening held.

We went to a local chain restaurant and were quickly seated. We ordered our usual drinks, and I took a sense of security from how comfortable things were. We had known each other a long time. We knew each other's quirks, likes, dislikes, etc. We knew each other's pet peeves and what caused each other stress. It was further comforting as he ordered exactly what I knew he would.

Most of our dinner conversation revolved around his training and how much we missed each other. At one point he commented on how much he had enjoyed our evening talks and was glad we'd discovered the pleasure of phone sex. With some bit of nervousness in his voice he said, "I am really glad that you didn't get weirded out by the idea that seeing you with another man would turn me on."

"It was unexpected," I said honestly, "but, to be fair, you didn't get weirded out by how far I pushed it." I specifically didn't use the word 'fantasy.' "It's interesting and exciting," I said, "that we seem to feed off each other; each of us pushing the other farther than we thought would be acceptable, and then delighted to find out that the limits really aren't."

He looked confused for a moment. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well," I explained, "you were excited by the idea of seeing me with one man. I fed you the idea of me being with multiple men." He nodded his understanding. "You also seemed to feed off the idea of being a little submissive," I said, watching him closely. It was obvious in the look on his face and his body language that he didn't want to admit that about himself... especially to himself. Slowly he nodded with a slight look of embarrassment on his face. "It's nothing to be ashamed of," I said, and then I told a small white lie to help move him in the direction I wanted. "I did some research after we started exploring that and you'd be surprised just how many husbands enjoy being cuckolded by their wives."

"Cuckolded?" he asked.

"You don't know the term?" I asked in reply. He shook his head. I tried to explain. "A cuckold is a husband, or sometimes boyfriend, whose wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. Depending on how much the cuckoldry penetrates the live style of the couple, the husband's subservience may only exist during the wife's sexual encounters with her playmates, or it could permeate the couple's life leaving the husband subservient and submissive to the wife, and any man she chooses to play with, everywhere outside their professional environment." I wanted Scott to realize that I wouldn't demean him at work, or at my place of work should he be there. I also wanted him to realize that his sexual fantasies (and mine) of him being a cuckold -- now that he knew the term -- could be a reality every other hour of any given day.

"I don't know how much I could submit to another man," he said quietly, looking down at his plate.

"Actually," I said, trying to sound positive, "you'd be submissive and subservient to me. I'd be the one subservient to the men I play with."

He was quiet for several moments, eating a few bites before he said anything else. Finally, he looked up at me and our eyes met. "Do you really want to have sex with other men?" he asked. "Does me just watching really turn you on? Isn't it insulting to me that you want me to eat their cum?"

How was I supposed to answer that first question? Did I really want to have sex with other men? Oh, hell yes. But the fully honest answer was that I already had. I needed to put Scott in a position where he couldn't be mad at me when I made that confession. I thought for a moment, taking a few bites of my own dinner, and then answered his question with a question. "What would your reaction be if I did want to play with other men? What does that mean for our marriage if you have to watch me have sex with other men? It's outside the traditional dynamic of marriage as we were raised to think of it. Can we stay happily married while you become second to any man I decide I want to play with?"

The ball was back in his court then. If he wanted me to admit my desires and, although he didn't realize it yet, my infidelity, he would have to confirm that our marriage would remain secure; that he'd be comfortable as a beta male; that he'd enjoy seeing me suck and fuck others. This pause on his part was longer than before. He was thinking hard about a lot of considerations and taking his time as he tried to think about anything that hadn't previously crossed his mind. It seemed like an eternity as I sat there waiting for my husband to give me an answer that would weigh on the rest of my life in one way or another.

Finally, he looked at me and gave me his answer. "I don't think our marriage has to be traditional for us to be happy. If we agree on a course of action and both of us go into it fully aware, with plenty of communication, how we live our lives is entirely up to us." I nodded, afraid to say a single thing that might interrupt the direction of his thoughts. He was going where I wanted him to go, and I was thrilled but controlling myself not to show it. He continued. "Our calls have made a few things obvious, no matter how shameful we may have thought they were. I like the idea of watching you play with other men. I'm not sure I'd like it in reality, but as a thought... as a fantasy... it turns me on a lot. Our experience has proven that, whether I like it or not, I'm willing to do what you tell me and that serving you in that fashion also excites me." He paused, looked down at his plate and then back up at me. "So, unless you feel differently, I think... I think you can play with others as long as I get to watch."

I loved hearing him say that, but I wanted to make sure he realized that as a cuckold he didn't get to set the rules. I smiled but shook my head at the same time. "That's not how it works," I said. He looked confused. "If we're going to do this, you must understand that you don't get to make the rules; I do. I promise you that I will do what I can, from here on, to make sure you get to watch me play since seeing me with other men is what turns you on. I will enjoy having you there to watch me so I can see your pleasure; your excitement and I can control you to do what adds to my excitement." I paused to choose my words carefully. "But there may be times when I'm out and an opportunity presents itself and you aren't there to watch. I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure in the moment just because you want to watch and can't." He looked disappointed but not upset. "I'll try to make sure I capture some video or some pictures or something you can enjoy," I said and the look on his face brightened. "But you need to understand," I said in a very firm voice, "that if we're going to do this then you surrender control to me, and I get to do whatever and whoever I want sexually and you have to trust that I will make sure you get sexual gratification along the way... in the manner I choose."

It was obvious that the thought shocked him but also that it turned him on. He nodded his agreement. "No," I said, having learned from Frank. "Say it out loud. Tell me that you surrender control of our sex life to me. Tell me that you want to be my cuckold. Tell me you want me to suck and fuck other men. Tell me you'll hold none of it against me and that you look forward to doing as you're told by me."

I could tell that actually having to say it was a challenge to his ego. How could any self-respecting man say such things? Much less have them be true? I'm sure it was a reality that every cuckold had to face at some point... just as mine did right then. "I want to be your cuckold," he said as he looked me in the eye. "I want to watch you service other men and be used by them. I understand this means I'm surrendering any say in our sex life and I know you love me. I know you'll always make sure my sexual needs are tended to in some way."

I pulled my phone out and opened the app to record a statement. I started the recording, put the phone between us on the table and looked at him. "Say that all again, very clearly." He looked confused but did as I ordered. "Very good," I said. "Now let's go home so we can begin getting you acclimated to your new position as my cuckold."

We had finished dinner, so we paid the check and headed home. As he drove, I thought about how I was going to introduce him to the reality that I had already been fucking other men. He had heard my confessions but didn't realize they were any more than fantasy. I could always show him the DVD that Frank had made and sent to me, but I wasn't sure he was ready for that.

While he was driving he said, "Why don't you take tomorrow off so we can spend the whole day together?" That was a great thought, but I had a lunch date with Frank and I realized right then that I had no intention of cancelling it. I knew then how Scott was going to learn about everything...

"I can take the day off," I said, "but I have a lunch meeting I really can't cancel." He looked disappointed before I added, "But you're welcome to come with me." He brightened at that, and I felt the butterflies return to my stomach at the thought of Scott's first in-person cuckolding.

At home Scott immediately started getting handsy and I had to push him away. "No," I told him firmly. "You don't get to initiate anymore. From now on, where sex is concerned anyway, you get what I give you, when I decide and how. You do as you're told, and you might get rewards. Do you understand?" He looked surprised but nodded his understanding and agreement. "Good," I said. "Then go take a shower. Make sure you're clean and fresh in case I decide to let you touch me later." He started to walk away. "Make sure your cock and balls are shaved smooth," I ordered, "just in case you get lucky enough to have me touch them in any way." He paused for only a moment in his step and then continued toward our bedroom.

With him out of the kitchen I pulled out my phone and texted Frank. "Scott came home for today and tomorrow as a surprise. We've had an interesting talk over dinner. He's coming with me to lunch tomorrow."

"That's unexpected but not unwelcome," Frank's reply said. "Are you sure you're ready for him to watch you be a cock hungry slut?"

I loved that Frank didn't ask me if we could still play. I loved all the assumptions he made. He assumed I was still going to be a sexual toy for him. He assumed Scott was going to watch. He didn't ask. I had two choices: don't go or service Frank in front of my husband. The thought thrilled me.

"Yes," I typed back. "I'm ready and he says he is ready to watch me play with other men. He just doesn't realize how soon it's going to happen."

"Very good," Frank replied. "See you at noon at our restaurant."

"I'm looking forward to it," I sent. Then I went into my bedroom to see what Scott was doing. He was in the shower shaving his equipment as I had ordered. Our shower has a clear glass door so I could clearly see him, and he could clearly see me. As he showered, I stripped, dropping my clothes into the hamper. "Hurry up," I told him as I left the bathroom. "I'll be on the bed."

In the bedroom I got out my dildo and my favorite vibrator. The dildo was easily twice the size of Scott's average sized cock and I loved how it stretched and filled me. I thought about grabbing the lube was well, but I could feel how wet my pussy was and I really didn't think I'd need it. I made sure the chair in our room was positioned where I wanted it, near the foot of the bed, just slightly off center. I wanted Scott to have a clear view of my pussy while I pleasured myself and I wanted a good view of him masturbating.

I was in the middle of our bed, my legs spread wide, my fingers playing in my pussy when he came out of the bathroom. "Bring a towel," I said to him. "I don't want you to get cum on the chair." He stopped, looked at me, looked at the chair and then back at me. "Do as you're told," I said to him. He looked perplexed and then like he was accepting a new reality. He turned back to the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the linen closet. Bringing it to the bedroom he unfolded it and spread it on the chair before sitting down. I saw that his cock was half erect and I thought I saw a drop of precum at the tip.

"Very good," I said to him. As I talked, I had one hand caressing a breast, pinching, pulling and twisting the nipple. My other hand was in my pussy which still felt warm and used from my afternoon with Frank. I wasn't legitimately working for an orgasm yet. I circled my fingers around my clit and occasionally reached farther down to slide two fingers into my wet opening, pumping them some before pulling them back out. Every few times I did that I'd bring my fingers to my lips and suck and lick them clean. Scott had never seen me do that before and it was the first time we'd ever masturbated in front of each other in person.

As he stroked his cock with one hand, he cupped and massaged his balls with the other. Having never seen him do that before in person, it was quite a turn on. "Now," I started off, "if we're going to do this then you'll have to accept a few things without argument." He nodded. "First, you're going to have to realize that I'll do things with other men that I've either never done or don't do with you." He looked confused so I answered his question. "Things like anal sex. We tried it; it wasn't fun. With other men, it might be fun (it WAS fun but I couldn't tell him that yet) so you should expect to see me enjoy that if it happens and feels good." He nodded while continuing to stroke his now fully erect manhood. "I don't want to hear any complaints from you about how other men treat me. If I'm riding a guy or he's taking me doggy-style and he starts slapping my ass, it's no longer your place to say anything about it. If I don't like it, I'll stop him. Otherwise, you just watch and enjoy the show. Understand?" He nodded again. "Finally, for now," I said, "whether or not any man I play with wears a condom is entirely up to me."

He ran into a mental brick wall with that one. "Wait," he said, his hand freezing on his cock. "No. You could get pregnant, or a disease, or..."

"I know all the risks," I interrupted him. "Why did you stop stroking your cock?" I asked in a demanding tone of voice. Looking startled, he started stroking his length again. I could easily see the precum smear that ran out of the small hole at the top as his fingers spread it down the underside of his shaft. "I know the risks," I repeated. "But you are no longer in charge of my body. I get to decide who I fuck, when and where. I get to decide all the conditions. I might know things you don't, so you need to understand that I'm 100% in control of the decisions about who I play with and how." I looked at him. "Got it?" I asked. My tone made it clear that he'd better be.

"Yes," he said quietly.

"What?" I asked, sounding pissed. I added a third finger to those stroking into my pussy. Two used to feel so tight but after the past two weeks, three were necessary for me to feel any stretch. "From now on," I said, "when we're in any sexual setting, you will address me as 'ma'am' or 'my love.' Do you understand?" I'd swear I watched his cock throb as I said those words.

"Yes, my love," he said.

I nodded my acceptance. "Slow down your strokes," I ordered him. "If you cum before I do, you won't so much as touch me tonight." He immediately obeyed, slowing the speed as he jerked his length. "Now," I said, reaching over to pick up the dildo, "let me show you what your slut wife's pussy looks like stretched open and fucked deep by a real cock." His breathing got heavier, but he didn't say anything. His eyes were locked on the dildo as I moved it. It needed some lubrication, but I wanted to give him the best show possible because that would increase my chances of total control over him. Instead of using any bottled lube I opened my mouth wide and stuck the head of the big dildo in. I made gurgling noises on it as I moved it just slightly back and forth in my mouth, smearing my tongue around it and making sure it was slick with my saliva. I pushed it in further and made a fake gagging sound just for his pleasure. I was successful because he moaned.

12