Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 12

Story Info
Marty and Mary arrive home.
7.4k words
4.73
11k
14
4

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I was such a nervous wreck while I waited for the children to get here. I fixed a nice roast for them with all the veggies that I knew they liked. John stayed in his office most of the day which gave me more time to think about all that has happened with me and the possibilities of what may happen.

I didn't want to do anything else, but I knew Joyce had other plans for me. I mean, just today she made me fuck 4 black men while in a store. Then I had to walk away naked and suck a boy off in the parking lot. Even though I like cock, I don't like to do it in public and I don't like being made to do it. I only want one cock and that is my husbands, but since I cheated on him with the landscaper, I have had so many different ones in all my holes. This is not right and I am still trying to figure out what I can do to get out of this mess.

But now, today, I'm going to let my children see me naked and allow them to touch me and feel me up if they want to. It'll be so hard to take because it just isn't right. No parent should let their children see them naked and should never allow them to do anything else with them either.

But, because of Joyce, I have to allow it. I am so scared that they will disown me. They will either disown me or want to do more than feel me up. I'm sure Marty will want to fuck me or at the least have me suck his cock. I'm not sure about Mary. She says she enjoys being naked and may even get naked for her daddy to see. I'm not happy with this arrangement. What if she wants me to eat her pussy? Will I, do it?

I tried to relax and even had a nice drink to help. But I was nervous anticipating them to arrive. Did they come together or drive separately? They both had cars, which we gave them when they graduated high school. They were identical, except the colors. We tried to get them the colors they liked the most and both of them were so happy.

I think the waiting was the hardest part, not knowing how things would be going. And what would we do all weekend. I know whenever they were home, we always went out to eat at least once. Will I have clothes to wear when out? Would I be made to do anything else when out? Would Joyce insist she go with us so she could torment me? My mind was running in circles with all sorts of thoughts going through it.

I heard a car in the driveway and looked out the window. It was the kids, in one car. I went to the office and said, "John, the kids are home. Please come with me."

He said, "Ok, be right there. How do you feel being naked for them?"

"I'm nervous, but excited for them to see all of me. After all, a nudist has to be naked for everyone right." I said, but deep down I knew that wasn't true.

I didn't want my children to see me naked. I didn't want to be naked for anyone but my husband. But, I have to be so he doesn't find out about my cheating on him or any of the other things I have had to do.

John got up and we walked to the door together. He was dressed and I was naked. Mary was the first one in and she just smiled, then walked up to us. She hugged her daddy and then put her arms around me. I felt her hands on my back, as I hugged her, but then she slid her hands down to my naked ass. I jumped a little, but didn't stop her.

She whispered to me as she was hugging me, "Nice ass mom."

I think I turned red when she said that. I never expected her to grab my ass or say it was nice. I just expected Mary to hug me and then step back. But she held me close to her for a little while. I began to wonder if she might be gay.

But then she pushed me away and said, "Wow mom, you look good. I love it that you are opening up and enjoying being naked. Can't wait to join you so I can see what it is like to be naked in public."

That confused me. Was she saying she wants to take me out to show me off, or did she mean she was also going to be naked in public. I was afraid to ask. But I didn't have time to think about it, because Marty just walked in. He hugged his dad first and then came to me.

He hugged me and let his hands wander down to my ass and squeezed my cheeks. He kept rubbing my ass before he went back up to my back and gave me a real hug. He turned me around so he could look at my backside and then he hugged me from behind, with his hands stopping on my tits. He squeezed them both and rubbed my nipples, making them hard.

"Mom, you are so beautiful and so hot." He said as he pushed me back to get a good look at my naked body.

I stepped back and said, "It is so good to see you both. I've got dinner cooking, so why don't you get freshened up and we can eat soon."

Then Marty said, "Sure mom. Mary go to your room and get ready. I'll get the things from the car."

Mary said, "Ok, it won't take me long."

She left to go to her room and Marty went back out to the car. John went with him to help. I just stood there wondering if I should be doing something. Should I go to help Mary or go check on dinner. Maybe I needed a drink.

I fixed me a nice strong drink and waited for the others to get done with what they were doing. Marty and John came back in with the kid's suitcases and it looked like they didn't bring a lot with them. But I guess that is normal since it was only for the weekend.

"Dad, I'll take them from here. I'll give Mary hers and then go clean up some before dinner. Mom, can you fix me and Mary a drink also. Dad, you should join us too." Marty said.

He seemed like he wanted to be in charge of everything. He was telling Mary to do things, then me and even his father. But, I didn't think anything of it and went to fix 3 more drinks. I knew what they liked to drink because they have had drinks with us before. We never stopped them from having a drink sometimes as long as they were at home.

My next shock was when Mary came back out of her room. I had my back to her at first and when I turned around, she stood there almost as naked as I was. I almost dropped the drinks. She was wearing a top that was see through and showing her beautiful tits to the world. They looked like my tits. Her very short skirt just barely covered anything and I knew if she bent over or sat down she would be showing her panties. I didn't say anything. What could I say I was completely naked. After all, she is an adult and it is her choice to what she should wear.

John came back out and stopped to stare at his daughter. He said, "Mary, if I wasn't your father, I would be trying to date you. Of course, we can't tell your mother that." And then he laughed as he looked at me.

"Oh daddy, you know I would go out with you anytime. You are quite the handsome man." Mary said as she giggled.

The two of them always flirted with each other and I knew nothing would ever happen. John would never do anything with his daughter and I hoped he wouldn't make me do anything with either of the children.

Marty came back out after he had washed up and as he picked up his drink and smiled, "Mary, I like that outfit. Only thing better would you being naked like mom. The two of you could be twins you look so much alike."

"Thank you, sir, I try to please." Mary said.

As we were having our drinks, Marty asked, "So mom, how long have you wanted to be a nudist? I never would have thought you would want to show off for all of us."

"Well, I've thought about it for many years. I thought about doing it even when you kids were still here, but knew I shouldn't be naked for you back then. But now that daddy and I have talked and found out he wanted to show me off, I decided to just do it. I hope neither of you are offended by my nudity." I told him.

I didn't want to be a nudist. I was being forced to be one. If I hadn't cheated with Larry the landscaper and got caught, I wouldn't be sitting here naked in front of my children. It is not right to show your own children what you look like naked. And then allow them freedom to touch and feel you up. Marty took advantage of me earlier and felt my ass and tits. I knew the next thing he would want to feel my cunt and John basically gave him permission in the letter.

I looked toward Mary and she had her legs open, just like I have to sit and I could see all the way up her short skirt. I was expecting to see panties, but all I saw was a hairless pussy. I looked down at myself and I had my legs open too. My cunt was right there for all to see. I looked over at Marty and could see he was hard and so was John. Damn, this is more than I can take or even wanted to take. I had to do something to get everyone back to normal and away from the perversion that had infected my family.

So, I started asking about school and what they did in their off hours. Of course, I expected them to say study, and go out with others. They looked at each other and Marty said, "Well, we keep up with our school work, and even have time to go out at times. But we usually just stay in our rooms and talk."

"So, did you talk about us? I'm sure your friends would want to know about your mother, now that she is naked all the time." John said.

"Yeah, we've talked about mom and her being naked. We even showed her pictures to some of the guys we know. They loved them and want to come visit sometime." Marty said.

I kept trying to get off the subject of my nudity, but John and Marty just kept going. I noticed Mary wasn't saying much, so I decided to get her to talk some more. Maybe she wouldn't want to talk about being naked.

"Mary, are you seeing anyone in college? You know, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

That kept John and Marty quiet for a short time. Mary said, "Well, there is this one guy that is special, but I have been seeing a few others as well. They all know about each other and I try to make time for all of them."

Well that was ok, so I asked Marty if he was dating anyone. His answer was, "Yes, I have a special girl in my life, but she is not really my girlfriend or anything like that. She dates others as well, but has always got time for me."

This is getting interesting now. Both of them have someone special, but also see others. "Well, as she is seeing others, do you see others as well?" I asked.

"Not really mom. Oh, I have been on a couple of dates with others, but this girl takes good care of me." He told me.

"Well, then I guess we will get a chance to meet this girl and the one guy, right? You know, since they are the special ones." John asked.

Mary giggled and Marty said, "Yes someday, you will get to meet them."

I figured we needed a break from the questions, so I said, "Well dinner is ready. I imagine you are both pretty hungry and tired too. After all, you had classes today before having to drive home. So why don't we eat and then we can all get some sleep and tomorrow we can do more things together."

"Great idea mom, I am kind of hungry and tired too." Mary told us.

We all got up and went to the kitchen, fixed our plates and sat at the kitchen table to eat. We always ate in the kitchen. The dining room was not used unless we had several others with us and for special occasions.

Of course, I was still naked as we fixed the plates and more than once, Marty had his hands on me. Mary brushed my ass and tits a couple times, but Marty actually put his hand on me and squeezed my ass or tits. He hasn't gone after my cunt yet, but I know in time he will. This is still all wrong and I need to find some way to stop it all.

We ate without much conversation and when finished we all pitched in to clean up. That's one thing we always did before and I was so grateful the kids helped out like that. We went back into the living room before going to bed. We talked some more, but nothing about sex or being naked. It was just some small talk about jobs, school and what plans everyone had for the future.

I could see the kids were getting tired, so said, "Look, we got all weekend to talk and enjoy each other, so why don't we call it a night and go to bed. We can all be rested up for whatever we want to do tomorrow."

Marty said, "Good idea. I am kind of tired and a good night's sleep will help. Mary, you need to get ready for bed."

"Yes sir." She said. Then stood up and removed her blouse and skirt.

I was shocked and it looked like John was too. John said, "Mary you could've waited until you were in your room. You didn't have to strip out here in front of us."

"No, I can't do it in my room. I have to do it out here. That is one of the rules I have to follow." Mary said.

"What do you mean a rule. Who gave you a rule like that?" John asked his daughter.

Now, standing naked in front of her parents, Mary said, "I mean I have rules I have to follow and all of them were given to me by my master."

I knew all about rules since Joyce gave me a lot of them. But now my daughter says she has a master and rules to follow. Is she being blackmailed like me?

John looked confused as he asked, "What other rules do you have and who is this master you mention."

"Mary has certain rules she has to obey, such as this one where she must get ready for bed in a common area where others can see her. Another rule is she can't wear panties or bras at any time. And the master she talks about is me." Marty told us.

Now John and I both looked confused. "What do you mean son? You are your sister's master. What else is going on with you two? How come you do this to her? Is this what you do when you get away from home? Mary what do you think about this? Did Marty threaten you?"

These were the questions that both John and I had for our children. We didn't know whether we should be happy for them or mad at them. After all they are our kids and finding out that Marty controls his sister and Mary seems to go along with it just isn't something that we taught them. I do things too, but I am being blackmailed to do it. This is so wrong.

"Mom, dad, don't be upset." Mary stated, "You see, I've had submissive feelings for a long, long time and I confided in Marty about it. We decided to experiment once we started college and both of us enjoyed what was happening. So, together we made rules I have to follow and I must do whatever Marty tells me to. I enjoy it and Marty loves me for it. And, before you ask, yes, we do have sex. I am on birth control, so I won't have his child or anyone else's either."

"Mary, you could have talked to us about how you felt. Why didn't you say something before you went off to college? We could have gotten you some help." John said.

"Dad, Mary did try to talk to both of you, but you were always too busy to listen to her. You were away a lot and mom seemed all wrapped up in other things to actually hear what she had to say. So, she came to me and we talked about everything. She told me how she felt and I told her I would help her. We didn't wait to go away to do anything. We were doing it right here at home whenever we could. I found out that I had a dominant streak and I enjoyed making Mary do all kinds of things for me. And yes, we were having sex before we ever went to college." Marty told us.

"This is something we both enjoy and hope to continue while we are home. When you sent us that first letter and the pictures, we figured we could do everything here, just as we do in college. I told you I was naked a lot around my roommate. Well, Marty is my roommate and am naked all the time we are in our apartment. Even when others come visit. Marty won't allow me to dress. We were hoping with you being a nudist and having sex with the neighbors, that we could join you and I can be naked in public, just like you mom. I can't do that around college, but do want to." Mary stated.

"That is quite a lot to take in kids. I think we all need to go to bed and we can discuss it some more tomorrow." John told us.

We all agreed and went off to our rooms. John and I went to our room and we watched Marty and Mary go to one of the bedrooms. I guess if they sleep together while away from us, they can do it here where we can see them.

John and I had sex and then went to sleep. I do enjoy having normal sex with my husband and hope to have more of it, but my life is so fucked up right now, I'm not sure how much longer I'll have a husband. I'm being blackmailed and made to fuck and suck anyone I'm told to. Now I find out my own daughter is a submissive slave to her twin brother and they are having sex. That's not right, but I feel before they go back, I may be having sex with both of them. I don't want to, but I think it's is going to happen. I have to figure out some way to let John know I am being blackmailed and made to cheat on him.

The next morning, I woke up before anyone else and walked into the kitchen to make coffee. I knew I would have to go to Joyce's house soon, but wanted to be sure my husband and children had coffee and some breakfast before I left. So, with the coffee going, I made some scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. Once it was done, I put it in the oven to keep warm.

I wrote a note saying I had gone to see Joyce and Mike for coffee, which is one of my rules that I must obey. John knows about it and has no problem with me walking there naked and having coffee with my so called good friend. If he only knew I was being fucked or sucking cocks or eating pussy. I never do get any coffee.

I got to Joyce's door and rang the bell. Of course, it was the same as always with the questions, which I answer each and every day. Once she let me in, I didn't see any one except her and Mike. I wondered what was happening and thought maybe she is tired of me and will let me go. But, that didn't happen either.

"It will be just the 3 of us today slut. You will eat my cunt while Mike fucks you, but before we do anything, let's watch this new video I have. She turned on the TV and it showed me sitting in the chair with my legs apart, which is how I have to sit from now on. But then it moved to Mary, showing her sitting opposite me with her legs also open. I could see her little pussy under her skirt, just as I did last night. But then it changed and she was stripping and telling us how she was a slave to her brother. The movie stayed on her for a little while and then moved to Marty's bed room where I watched Mary suck my son's cock and then he was fucking her. He really pounded into her hard and fast until he stiffened up and shot his load of hot cum deep into her.

He rested on top of her for a short time and then when he pulled out, she had his cock back in her mouth, sucking him clean. But then, once he was clean, she kept sucking until he started cumming down her throat. I was dripping wet when she did all this and wondered what it would be like having my son fuck me.

Next, she stood up in front of him and started scooping his cum out of her pussy and eating it. She continued until he told her to stop. But the next thing she did shocked me. She got on her knees in front of him with her mouth wide open. Once he was satisfied she was in the right position for him, he started pissing in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. I don't know why, but that turned me on and my fingers were in my cunt, working 4 of them into me and rubbing my clit with my thumb.

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12