Blackmailed Bride Ch. 08

Story Info
Brooke's honeymoon begins going to hell.
9.1k words
4.36
59.7k
28

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Brooke's blackmailer is back, demanding more of her. Her honeymoon is becoming less hers, and Tanner gets more challenging. This contains elements of oral sex, sex toys, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and of course, non-consent and reluctance. Please enjoy.

Blackmailed Bride, Ch 8 - Honeymoon, the Bad

Tanner found me the next morning, asleep on the chaise lounge around eight. My robe had come loose and one of my breasts peeked at the world. Tanner woke me by gently rubbing it. I came awake with a start, my mouth dry.

"Why were you sleeping out here, Brooke?"

"I was restless last night after you fell asleep and I came out here to watch the moon dance on the water and listen to the waves. I finally fell asleep listening to the water lap against the wood. It was very relaxing."

"Do you want to come in? I'm in the mood for a little love."

"You pounded me pretty hard last night. I'm kind of sore. Can I take a rain check, or maybe suck your penis instead?"

"I'm sorry about that. I guess I was a little rough last night. I would happily accept a blow job in lieu of you parting your legs for me."

I smiled up at him. "I don't know if I should thank you or not," I said. "It seems like you're willing to use any part of me."

"Any port in a storm, as sailors like to say." He reached down for my hand and helped me up.

Following him into the bedroom, he took off his robe, then mine. He asked me to lie down and got into a sixty-nine with him over the top of me. His penis was already half hard when I gathered it into my mouth. His mouth was licking me, tasting the juices already forming in anticipation of the pleasure to come. With Tanner above me, he was more in control than I was, a fact made clear when his cock went past my gag point the first time. I started choking when he plunged deeper in my throat than I'd ever had him before. He quickly relieved the pressure by rising up in my mouth, but his weight easily drove him to depths I wasn't comfortable in allowing him to go. He behaved himself for awhile, staying at the top of my mouth, allowing my tongue to play with his sensitive head.

While I was engaged with him, his mouth made magic on my vagina. He had two fingers inserted in my sheath and moved his fingers to and fro, turning my insides to jelly. A finger of his other hand was playing with the sensitive skin of my perineum and around the crinkled gateway to my rectum. Climaxing, I felt my interior muscles squeeze down on his fingers and I felt my fluids leaking from my vagina down towards my bottom where he rubbed the slippery stuff across the star. I had to admit, it felt good while he played with me there, but it pleased me Tanner stayed on the outside, and didn't penetrate me with his finger. I could tell Tanner was getting closer to his own release. He was moving more rapidly in my mouth. In an attempt to bring me to orgasm at the same time as he did, Tanner concentrated on my sensitive nub and my body rapidly reached for another peak.

Just before I exploded into an earth shattering orgasm, Tanner's finger thrust through the muscular ring of my anus, his tongue danced on my clit and his plunges deepened to the point he was halfway down my throat with each thrust, causing me to choke. My orgasm was so intense, I couldn't speak, I couldn't push him off me, I couldn't do anything but grab a quick breath before my airway was blocked by his thick penis. I was choking already when he lunged deep, I felt his shaft swell and a flood of sperm filled my throat. He was so deep, I couldn't even taste the salty stuff. I was choking at the same time as I was climaxing and it seemed to intensify my orgasm. I wondered if this was why people played asphyxiation games while having sex. I believed I was going to die and with the last ounce of strength I had, I pushed up on his hips and threw him off me. Choking and gasping for air, I twisted sideways, sputtering, with cum and saliva spitting everywhere. Tanner finally relented on his assault on my sex and I felt his fingers withdraw from my vagina and anus.

"Shit, Tanner!" I exclaimed. "Were you trying to kill me?"

"I'm sorry, Brooke. I guess I got a little exuberant," Tanner said, turning around and stroking my cheek as gobs of stringy cum and saliva leaked from my mouth.

"Exuberant? That's your description for closing off my airway until I almost pass out? If I hadn't pushed you off me, would you still be fucking my dead corpse? What the fuck were you thinking?" He could tell I was pissed. I almost never used the f word.

"I was so excited, Brooke. I didn't intend to choke you, I swear. I'm sorry I did. It was unintentional."

"Look, Tanner. I'm perfectly willing to play your games and do my utmost to satisfy you, up to a point. That point is being able to breathe and have some control over the depth of your cock. If you can't control your passions, I won't play anymore or I'll be on top where I've got control. It's two consecutive times you've hurt me. Pounding my kitty until I was sore last night and choking me this morning." I stroked his face, trying to take away some of the sting of my words. "I love you and want to please you. For the most part, I enjoy making love with you. You've been a thoughtful, caring lover, most of the time. Please be more gentle with me and I shall endeavor to be the most loving wife ever."

Tanner nodded and appeared sincerely sorry for his behavior. I said, "I love you, Tanner."

"I love you too, Brooke." He paused a moment. "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

I started laughing at the old joke. "It was a very satisfying orgasm, Mr. Mason, if that's what you're asking. One of the best I've had. It still doesn't excuse you choking me half to death."

He got a big smile on his face. "Don't take that to mean I want you poking your fingers into my butt all the time," I said, "nor anything larger either. You've been sneaking up on me with all your playing around with my bottom. Ask for my permission before poking fingers in me again, Tanner, and I might consider it, but don't do it again on the sly like you did."

"Yes, dear," sounding all contrite and apologetic when I knew he was laughing gleefully inside. I could recognize sarcasm when I heard it.

"We need to shower and I'm embarrassed to think what the cleaning crew will think when they change our sheets today."

"They'll think we had sex. I'm sure they see cum stained sheets all the time. This place inspires lots of sex, I'm guessing."

"Let me shower first. If we shower together, you'll probably want sex again and I'm still too sore to consider it."

"Yes, dear." He sounded just as sarcastic the second time he said it. I went into the shower and cleaned myself off. A lot of saliva and cum was on me as well as the sheets. When I finished, I allowed him to shower while I applied make up. I dressed in shorts and a blouse like I'd be going shopping later, though I didn't know what I'd be doing. I'd yet to see what task my blackmailer wanted me to perform. I was hopeful Kathy's presence would deter him from making me dance on his strings. We had a breakfast of bagels and cream cheese, orange juice and coffee.

Kathy and Stan showed up a little before 9:30 and Tanner and Stan left for their golf game shortly after. Tanner told me before they left they'd be playing eighteen holes and not to expect them back before four as they'd eat lunch at the clubhouse after nine holes and drink afterward. He made reservations for the four of us at the Bombay Club at 6:30.

When they left, Kathy asked if I still had the video my blackmailer sent.

"I'm going to be so ashamed if you see it," I said. "I'm so disgusted with myself."

"If you want me to guess if Tanner can forgive you. I have to know what we're looking at," Kathy responded.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the text with the movie in it, starting it. I couldn't look at her if she watched it. "Oh, my," she said a couple times during the movie. Finally, it ended and my shame was complete.

She didn't say anything for awhile and finally I asked, "Well, do you think he could forgive me?"

"I'm not sure, dear. I don't know him as well as you do, but you did seem awfully eager to be sucking his cock. If it weren't for the tears in your eyes, I'm not sure I could say you weren't enjoying it immensely. Are you sure it's the first time you ever sucked cock?"

"Yes," I whispered. "He approached me right before the ceremony and told me he'd send out the other pictures he had unless I sucked him to completion before the marriage. I'd just spent time with my girlfriends the night before learning how best to please a man orally as I wanted my wedding night to be special. I had so little time before the ceremony was scheduled to begin, I was using everything I'd just learned to make him climax quickly so I wouldn't delay the wedding and have people come looking for me. It does make me look eager, when all I wanted to do was make my misery end quickly."

She shook her head. "I don't know, Brooke. It's pretty damning evidence. Maybe Tanner can forgive you, maybe not."

"What would Stan do if he saw a video of you like this one?" I asked.

"Stan would probably have a print made of this scene, frame it and hang it on the wall." She scrubbed through the movie until she reached the frame with the blackmailers sperm spilling out the side of my mouth and showed it to me.

"What?" I said, astounded. "Why would Stan do that?"

"We swap."

"What does that mean, you swap?"

"We have sex with other people," Kathy said. "The other couple on the boat with us on Sunday, the Ortega's, were people we met here and had sex with before they left. To be honest, I was hoping you and Tanner would be willing to swing with us. Until we realized you were just married and had so little sexual experience, then we gave up on the idea. A picture like that of another man cumming in my mouth would float Stan's boat. He'd love to have a picture of it."

"You and Stan have sex with other people? Doesn't it damage your marriage? How could it not?" I asked.

"We look at sex as being separate from marriage. Having sex with other people doesn't define our love for each other within the marriage. Sex is sex, love is love and never to be confused with each other."

"So Stan doesn't care if you have sex with other men?"

"No. He encourages it. That way he can have sex with other women without guilt."

"I don't think I could do that," I said. "Though it would be nice if Tanner was as accepting as Stan was. I could tell him and be done with this nightmare."

"Even Stanley might have had a problem with doing it on our wedding day," Katherine said. "That tends to make it worse. Getting you while you were dressed in your wedding gown was a stroke of evil genius on his part, you know, blackmail wise."

"So I tell Tanner and end my marriage after three days or do whatever this bastard wants me to do and hope Tanner never finds out."

"Those seem to be your choices, though I don't hold out hope for him never finding out."

"What would you do if you were me?"

"I'm not you. Don't ask me to make this decision for you. You know how much you care for Tanner and have a better idea of how he'll respond if he finds out. You're the only one who can decide how much you're willing to put up with. It has to be up to you, Brooke. I'm sorry."

"He gave me three days to respond. This is the only day I know Tanner will be gone. I suppose I should find out what he wants me to do. If it's not too bad, maybe it will help me decide."

Kathy put a hand on my shoulder and I picked up my phone.

Tanner's gone golfing, but I have a friend with me. Please don't make me do anything on my honeymoon.

I was wondering if you'd contact me on time or if I'd be sending that movie out to everyone you know. Why should I give a damn about your honeymoon. You're a fucking slut. You've already proved it, sucking cock on your wedding day.

You blackmailed me. I would never have done so without you having those pictures of me.

Of you with another cock in your mouth. You're the soul of innocence. I don't want to hear it. What I want is for you to obey.

What about my friend. What if she finds out?

That bimbo, another fucking slut, running around with her tits hanging out.

"He is watching us," I said, showing her the text.

"Bimbo! What an asshole. Give me that phone."

She texted, I'm no bimbo, you sick fuck. Leave this poor girl alone.

The peanut gallery responds. You have the morals of a whore. Are you going to report me to her husband? Shut the fuck up and put the bride on the phone so she can see what she has to do today.

She handed the phone back to me. "What an arrogant prick. I'd love to shove a hot poker up his ass."

I'm back. What do you want?

You will put on your tiniest swim suit. If I do not deem it small enough, I will make you walk back to your bungalow naked. You will leave your bungalow, turn to the right, in the opposite direction from the resort. You will come to an old man collecting shells about a mile down the beach. He only speaks French. By word or deed, you will make known to him you want to suck his cock. You will carry your cell phone with you. Other instructions may follow. You will leave within a half hour or your husband and all your friends and family will see how you spent the minutes before your wedding. Do you understand?

I understand.

Thirty minutes and counting. Tick, tock.

I showed the text to Kathy. "At least it's only a blow job."

"For now. He did say other instructions might follow. It could get worse."

"I don't see if I have any choice in the matter," I said. "All I can do is follow instructions and hope for the best."

I went into the bureau and got the smallest swim suit I owned; the one Taylor gave me as a gift. Without even thinking about it, I put the suit on in front of Kathy. What difference now if a friend saw me naked.

"That's a small suit. It should satisfy your blackmailer. Did you buy it yourself? You don't seem the type of girl who would get it for herself. Maybe Tanner picked it out for you?"

"A gift from one of my friends at the bachelorette party/shower. She said it was more for Tanner than me."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Kathy asked.

"So you can witness my shame once again?"

"So I can make sure you don't get hurt," she said. "I could stop about a hundred yards away and wait there for you. If you feel you're in danger, yell, and I'll come running."

I thought about it for a few seconds, then said, "All right. I would like your company."

We left the bungalow about fifteen minutes after we received my instructions and headed in the indicated direction.

"Do you know French?" I asked.

"Sorry, not one of my many talents," Kathy responded.

"How will I let him know I want to suck his cock?" I wondered.

"If you kneel down in front of him and mime opening his zipper and pulling his cock out, I'm sure he'll figure it out. Or maybe you have a translation app on your phone since you have to carry it anyway."

"I don't."

"It's going to take some time to walk a mile. You could put one it while we walk."

"Do you have a suggestion for a good one."

"Translator works pretty good for me. You can type words in it and have it say the words for you, or it will listen to the spoken word and come up with the translation."

Going to the App Store, I found the app and downloaded it to my phone. I also needed to download French as a language. I tried typing 'Hello. How are you?' and it responded, 'Bonjour, comment vas-tu?'

"If you press the little speaker icon below the words, it pronounces them for you," Kathy said. I pressed the icon and listened to the French come from my phone.

I typed in the words, 'Please sir, may I suck your penis?' 'S'il vous plaît, Monsieur, puis-je sucer votre pénis?' appeared on the translation line. I pressed the speaker icon and listened to the French translation. "Penis in English and French are almost the same," I commented.

"It must have Latin roots," Kathy said.

"I suppose it will get my point across if nothing else does," I said.

Far ahead of us, we could see a man on the beach collecting shells. The closer we got, the worse I felt. I held Kathy's hand and squeezed it tightly. She squeezed it back. When we were about a hundred yards away, Kathy stopped me and asked if I was sure if this is what I wanted to do.

"It's all I can think of for the moment," I said.

She hugged me and said, "I'll wait right here. Yell if you need help."

"Thank you." I continued down the beach. As I got closer, I started looking around to see if anyone else was nearby, particularly my blackmailer, or anyone with a camera. I didn't see anyone closer than Kathy and she was a toy figurine far down the beach. The man noticed me approaching and watched me draw near. He was an elderly black man between fifty and sixty years of age. He looked on the thin side, but still appeared healthy.

When I reached about five feet away, he said, "Bonjour, mademoiselle, comment allez-vous."

From what I'd just typed minutes ago, I recognized Hello and how, but the ending was slightly different, but I knew Latin languages changed based upon who you were speaking to and he had called me Miss, so perhaps it was a gender difference. I got within a couple feet of him and knelt on the ground. I pressed the speaker icon and heard the French spill out of my phone asking to please suck his cock. He looked at me in surprise, astounded I would be asking such a thing.

He said something to me in French and I asked him to please wait a moment. I touched the microphone icon and asked he repeat his words. My request was repeated in French and I reversed the translation function so it would translate his words to English. I nodded to him to say it again and he spoke and the words, 'Why would you want to suck an old man's cock?' popped up.

Switching from English to French, I said, "I must. It's very important to me. If I don't, my life will be ruined." My words came out in French. I switched again and waited for him to respond.

He said something and the question "Are you being forced?" appeared.

Knowing this word, I replied, "Oui."

I waited and he spoke and up popped the words, 'Why should I help this evil person harm a young woman?'

I typed in, 'Because the alternative is much worse for me, sir. This is by far the best outcome I can hope for.' Hitting the icon I heard my words in French.

He waited for me to change the translation mode and said something which appeared as 'What would happen if I refused to do this?'

'My husband will learn of something I did and leave me.' My words came out in French. I was getting faster, and stopped typing, just speaking.

'Why not say you did as they ordered. I would not dispute the outcome.'

'We're being watched. I must obey.'

'The woman waiting down the beach?' He asked.

'No sir. She's a friend. If I yell, fearing for my safety, she will come to my aid.'

'You need fear nothing from me. Are you sure you wish to do this?'

'Please, sir.'

He thought for a moment, then pulled down his fly and pulled his penis out. He said nothing more. His pubic hairs were graying, much like the hair on his head. He was slightly musky as if it was yesterday since he'd washed, but it was bearable. His penis was limp, but began to grow as soon as I put it in my mouth. It took a few minutes, but he soon had an erection of a size comparable to Tanner's; only slightly smaller. Once again, I found myself using all the skills I'd acquired to reach a resolution. As I cupped his balls and stroked the bottom of his shaft, I licked the purple head of his penis and waited for the squirting fluid which would signal the end of my task, or so I hoped. Despite my intent to feel nothing, I felt the slight stirrings of my own desire. He did not disappoint. Within ten minutes he was coating my tongue with his seed. I extracted the last of his cum and made ready to stand up when my phone sounded again. I looked at it, dreading what I would find there.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers