Blackmailed Bride Ch. 13

Story Info
Brooke loses her anal virginity and not to Tanner.
10.5k words
4.46
40.5k
28

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

This chapter contains oral and anal sex in addition to vaginal intercourse, nudity in artistic posing, some lesbian touching between lovers and non consent/reluctance. If you don't like those things, don't read more. You were warned. A reminder that in this fantasy world, STD's don't exist so the only consequence of unprotected sex would be pregnancy if other methods were not used.

*****

Ch 13 - No Escaping

Tanner still wasn't home when I got back. A little too much fun with his buddy, I guess. It actually met my needs. After what happened, I didn't really want to see Tanner right away. I was a little sore and a lot guilty. Everyone told me not to feel guilty because my rapist made me orgasm, but my body's betrayal of all I held dear was deeply disturbing. To cum was bad enough, but begging to be fucked even worse. No matter if my friends said I was experiencing normal responses to sexual stimuli, I had a hard time not thinking of myself in the worst possible terms; a slut, whore, floozy, tramp, trollop, harlot, strumpet. Every kind of epithet for a wanton woman of the loosest morals paraded itself through my mind.

I'd never been one to slut shame someone in school who through love or misfortune, found herself pregnant or castigated for their morality. My parents raised me better than that. I tried to remain friendly and kind with them no matter how many others cast them aside. And when my girlfriends started having sex regularly, they still remained my dearest friends no matter if they chose to exercise their sexuality in a manner different from myself. But in my heart of hearts, I'd held a grain of smug superiority for waiting; for withholding myself from boys until I was married; to not succumb to the flood of hormones and give myself to anyone who attracted me. It had been hard, but I'd held myself better for being able to resist the temptations of sex others had given in to. When I was the last of my girlfriends to maintain my virginity, it was the pride of my waiting which allowed me to withstand the teasing and taunts of those calling me an ice queen or eternal virgin.

To find myself surrendering now so readily to my carnal desires; to beg to be fucked by these strangers knowing I was another man's wife, ripped at the very core of my self perception as a woman. It was blowing up every image I had of myself; every ideal I'd held close. I'd been skewered on two cocks, one filling my throat, one filling my cunt, neither of them my husband, and begged them to fuck me. I was devastated. Jolene could tell me a hundred times I wasn't a slut for surrendering, but it wasn't enough to overcome my saying once, 'Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me hard.'

So I undressed myself, save for my panties and went to bed, hoping for sleep to find me. I left my panties on hoping to discourage Tanner from further forays on my sore sex. Closing my eyes, I tried to sleep, but I was plagued by visions of my degradation. I heard Tanner come home and pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't have to face him after what I'd done. I heard him in the shower and brushing his teeth, then he made his way through the dark room to our bed. He pulled back the sheets and climbed in beside me, covering both of us when he snuggled behind me. I could feel his heavy cock rubbing my bottom through the cotton fabric.

"Brooke," he whispered. "Brooke."

I remained still, barely breathing, hoping he wouldn't force me to acknowledge his presence. Figuring I was asleep, he left me alone, and I released a quiet sigh of relief. His arms surrounded me in his warm embrace, and I started crying, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. Tanner was asleep for many hours before I followed him.

******

Tanner woke up before me, the bed empty when I finally opened my eyes. My feelings of devastation and self-loathing returning in a flood as consciousness returned. If I could, I'd happily stay in bed all day, wallowing in my disgust. It wasn't fair to Tanner though. He wasn't responsible for my being a slut. That was my flaw. My guilt forced me to get up and face him, and perhaps find some way to atone for my adultery. I put a t-shirt on to go with my panties and went to look for him.

Tanner was seated at the kitchen table, reading the Sunday paper. "Good morning, merry sunshine," he said, "sleeping in, were we?"

I bent over and kissed him, tousling his hair, still mussy from sleeping on it. "I think I ate some food which was a little off at Tiffany's. I didn't feel well when I went to bed so I took something to help me sleep."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes. It was good to see them again. You were the prime topic of conversation. They wanted to know everything about you. How good you were in bed, how big your equipment is, if you were making me happy. General girl talk," I said. "Plus Taylor showed us more about her technique. You might appreciate the results."

"She's the one you said could deep throat a cock, right?"

"She would be the one."

"Did she show you how to do it?"

"We kind of had to figure it out ourselves by watching her. She didn't know how she did it."

"You think you could deep throat me now?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "You're bigger than what I practiced on, but I should be closer than I was before."

"Do you need food first, or can we try it out right now?" Eager boy.

I laughed. "We can try it out right now. Don't hold me to getting all of you down this time. I may still need to practice on you."

Tanner jumped up and picked me up, throwing me across his shoulders and carrying me into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and was almost undressed before I landed. I giggled. He was like a little boy on Christmas.

"I'm on top," I said. "I need to work up to this gradually and not have you choke me out the first time I try."

He flopped onto his back, his cock already rising. "I'm ready."

"I see that. Give me a minute." I pulled off my t-shirt and rolled back on the bed to pull off my panties. I mounted him in a sixty-nine. "I need to concentrate to do this, so you don't have to reciprocate to start. Just lie back and enjoy," I told him.

"No problem."

I held up his cock and started sucking the head. When I had it wet and sloppy, I tried bobbing down on him. I got to my previous depths, swallowed and went a little farther, swallowed again and took him deeper yet. I should have taken a deeper breath before starting, I was feeling air deprived. I pulled back up, slathering his shaft with saliva, hoping the wet stuff would help ease him down my throat. Grabbing more air, I descended down his dick again, going a little faster.

I got further this time, only about an inch remaining, before I had to come up. I swirled my tongue around him, teasing. Cupping his sack, I slithered back down his pole. When I reached my previous depth, I felt his balls jump in my hand and his cock swell. Recognizing the signs of his impending release, I lifted up so I could taste him, swallowing eagerly when his salty offering filled my mouth.

"Jesus," Tanner gasped. "I don't think anyone's ever gone as deep on me before. That was incredible."

I finished cleaning him off and squeezing the last few drops from his cock, licking them off his head.

"This next time, you should last longer," I said, plunging down his prick once more.

His shrinking shaft sprang to life once more, filling my mouth. This time, Tanner responded in kind, licking and kissing my pussy while I played his flute. He quickly brought me to orgasm, my pussy fluttering over his tongue. I worked my way down to my previous depth, but the last inch or so eluded me, he was so thick. I always seemed to be running out of air before the last little bit would go down my throat. I'd taken all of my blackmailer's cock last night, though he was smaller. The man fucking my cunt had pushed me onto my blackmailer's prick, but it seemed there was more. I'd fought hard at first, not wanting to give in to my own lust. Eventually, I'd surrendered, no longer trying to resist. Not resisting my orgasms, not resisting their rape, an open vessel to their lust.

I grabbed Tanner's legs in each hand. Bobbing up and down on his thick dick, I let myself resist my own pleasure, to fight against it, refusing at first to give in to it. I felt it building, growing, mounting, burgeoning, but I wouldn't allow myself to crest. I strived to resist, to hold on, blocking the mounting pressure. It reached the point where resistance was futile, and the explosion would not be denied. I surrendered fully, opened myself fully, and as I orgasmed out of control, gripped him hard, and drove my mouth over his cock until I hit rock bottom and could feel his balls on my lips. Done. I'd taken all of him. His cock jerked and twitched and his seed filled my throat, so deep I couldn't taste him. He emptied himself, throbbing, pulsing, and only my lung capacity kept me from choking from lack of air.

"Fuck!" He groaned.

Fuck indeed. I raised my head from his lap, slurping and lapping up every drop of his cum. "I did it," I said, finally releasing his prick from my mouth. "I took all of you."

He frantically kissed and licked my cunt; my slutty little cunt, bringing me to another climax shortly after the other, maybe even a continuation. I relaxed on top of him, letting myself go, letting my pleasure fill me up, sate me. I dripped cum onto his lips, his tongue. He waited until I stopped shuddering before abandoning my pussy.

"Did I do well, husband?" I asked, languidly.

I could hear him panting behind me, his breath flowing on my folds, warm and soft.

"It was beyond what I imagined," he said.

"I'm glad." Perhaps I'd atoned slightly for my sins. I turned around so I could lie in his arms and kissed him, letting him taste himself on my lips.

We made love once more before we went to bed that night, though I rode him again, still tender enough I needed to maintain control. I hoped we'd made up for our spat of Friday night and Saturday morning. Tomorrow was another day, and I'd be modeling for Suki.

******

After Tanner left for work, I put in the third largest plug. They were starting to get a little larger and I expected it to be more uncomfortable. Perhaps the gradual stretching of my anus by the previous plugs was working as it went in relatively easily with a little lubricant. I took the picture of the plug in my ass and posted it to the website. Knowing I could be tracked by it, made me uncomfortable, and I assumed I could be approached any time my blackmailer wished. I would be happy when it was no longer the case. As long as we caught him before I had to surrender my anal virginity to him, I could survive the other things he might make me do.

I was at Shizuko's by 8:30. She was sleepily making herself coffee and toast when I got there.

"Would you like some?" She asked, pointing to the coffee maker and toaster.

"Some coffee would be nice," I replied. "I already had breakfast this morning."

Suki poured me a cup and I sat at her breakfast counter, sipping it as she ate her toast.

"I don't know why you want to do this so early," Suki bitched. "Normal people don't get up this early."

"Most of the world is up by 8:30, Suki. They're all pretty normal."

"Not if they're awake at two the previous night."

"Why do you stay up so late?"

"I'm a night owl. I don't feel my creative juices flowing until after noon. Then I'm taking a break after supper for playtime with Erin, or going to coffee shop or bar for drinks with my fellow artists."

"Speaking of Erin; where is she now?"

"She's still in bed like normal people, though she'll have to get up any minute now to get ready for her workout. You still haven't answered my question. Why do you want to start so early?"

"I want to get out of the house. I usually get up with Tanner anyway, so I can eat breakfast with him, and I'd like to be home in time to make him dinner. It's part of my arrangement with him. If I'm going to be Suzie Homemaker, I need to provide his meals." Also, it was too easy for my blackmailer to find me. I don't want him fucking me in my house if I can help it. It seems more disrespectful to my husband. "Plus, I think the morning light will work better for the picture, don't you? Your couch gets some great light from the East."

Suki glanced at the couch. "Shit, you're right. It's almost perfect. Take your cloths off."

I smiled at her and stood up, removing my clothes while she rushed around setting up things to her satisfaction. I was soon standing there without a stitch of clothes. Erin chose that moment to come padding out of the bedroom the same way, naked as a jaybird. She kissed Suki soundly, hugged and kissed me not quite as soundly, and went to the fridge for some orange juice which she drank out of the bottle.

"Good morning all," she mumbled, after drinking a quarter of the juice.

"Morning, Erin. I'm going to be borrowing your robe today," Suki said. "It's the only one long enough to cover Brooke when we take a break."

Erin looked at me critically, then smiled at me. "Why would you want to cover that perfection. She looks good enough to eat, just the way she is."

I blushed, and my hands automatically went up to cover my girl parts. Erin laughed. "Too late now, Brooke. I'll probably picture you tonight when I lick Suki's pussy."

"Me too," Suki said. "But she'll get chilled lying still nude and should warm up occasionally."

"Go ahead, use it," Erin said. "Maybe she'll keep it warm for me."

Erin dug through the fridge and found some cold spaghetti, which she ate out of the bowl. "Have to carb up for my workout."

"It looks as if your workouts are really working out for you," I said. "Your body looks a lot leaner and more muscular."

It was easy to tell. She was still standing there in her altogether. Her abs were flat and descended in a narrow triangle towards her sex. Her arms and legs were defined and rippling with muscle.

"Thanks. I've added three or four inches to my vertical leap and I'm driving the ball a hell of a lot harder on my spikes. Quicker reaction times, too."

"Spanks a lot harder too," Suki said, arranging some kind of throw or big shawl over the couch. "I love it."

"TMI," I said. "Don't want to know about your sex life."

They both laughed. Erin put her empty bowl in the dishwasher.

"Lie down on the couch," Suki said. "Get in roughly the same pose as we decided on for the commission piece."

I lay down on the couch and got into roughly the same position. I was aware of my butt plugged bottom and sex pointing right at Erin where she stood in the kitchen. She didn't say anymore, though I could feel the heat of her gaze on me.

"As much as I'd like to stay and watch; I've got to get going. I'll see you later, maybe, depending on how long you're here."

"Talk to you later, Erin," I said from the couch.

I uncovered my eyes and watched as Suki and Erin said goodbye to each other. Suki stroked Erin's breast for a few moments, turning her nipples into hard pebbles. Then her hand slipped between Erin's legs and two fingers penetrated her pussy. She slowly finger fucked Erin a couple times before pulling her hand away and licking her fingers clean. It was erotic watching them and I felt myself becoming moist as I witnessed their intimacy. They kissed and Erin disappeared in the bedroom to get dressed.

"I'm going to get my camera, Brooke. Stay there for a minute."

"Why are you taking pictures?"

"We've got the general pose we're using, but now I need to get specific. It would take to long to sketch several different ones to find the perfect one, so I'm going to shoot several photos in slightly different poses so we can pick out exactly the right one. Plus, I want to take several over the course of the day to watch the changing light. There may be a particular time of the day that creates exactly the perfect mix of light and shadow. When I've got the perfect pose and perfect time of day, I'll blow the picture up and reference it to get you in the same position each time we break and to reference the way I want the light and shadow to look on the painting regardless what time I'm painting."

"Why not just take a photo and paint from that?"

"A photo is two dimensional and doesn't look as alive as you are. Plus a photo is static. It doesn't move like you do. You may flex your leg, or tighten your stomach, or arch your back as you're posing, bringing out some small detail I want to capture I'd never see in the photo. Trust me. If I painted from a photo, it wouldn't do you justice."

She got her camera, turned it on and adjusted the settings a little. I heard the shutter click. "Try parting your legs a little more." Click. "Close them more and arch your back." Click. "Raise your right arm more. Good." Click. "Put your left hand on your left knee." Click. "Try putting the left hand on your thigh." Click. "Closer to your vagina. Almost as if you're about to touch yourself." Click. "Put the same hand below your breast." Click. "Touch your breast." Click. In all, she took between 75 and a 100 shots.

"Let me get you a robe. Why don't you take a break, stretch. Loosen up."

Suki got me Erin's robe and gave it to me so I could cover up. The robe smelled of Erin, her perfume or soap or shower gel. It smelled good. I stood up and stretched, reaching for the ceiling, then put the robe on. Suki removed the memory card from the camera and downloaded the pictures to her laptop. She opened them up.

"Take a look at these and tell me what you think," Suki said. "First look at the overall poses. Torso, legs and head. When you see one you like, start looking again for hands, arms and feet. We might have to put two or three different poses together to get the perfect one."

So we started flicking through the different photos, eventually agreeing on a few different combinations. I removed the robe and got back on the couch and she moved me around until she had everything just so and took a half dozen more, with very minor variations. She looked them all over on the camera itself and picked one, showing it to me.

"This is the one."

It was an incredibly sexy shot. My back was arched slightly, one leg was up, one was down and it really opened my groin area. My sex and butt plug was visible, though Suki assured me, by the time it was painted, it wouldn't be in my bottom anymore. My left hand was on my stomach, close to my vagina, drawing attention to my sex, though not touching it. My head was back, my right arm over my face like I was shading it from the sun which streamed across my body lighting up my breasts.

"It's so graphic," I whispered.

"But you can't see your face or who you are," Suki reminded me. "It's the general pose you and Tanner picked out."

"It almost looks as though you can see right up my kitty," I said.

"It won't be quite as detailed as the photograph," Suki said.

"How much are you getting paid for the painting?" I asked.

"Thirty thousand."

"Thirty thousand! That's marvelous, Suki."

"Better yet, the promise of another one if he likes it, plus recommendations to all his rich friends. This one client alone could be the basis of a whole career."

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks. Why don't we take another break and we'll eat some salad for lunch."

I got up and put the robe on, and Suki whipped together a salad with ingredients found in her fridge. We sat down enjoyed our meal. I asked more about her relationship with Erin. She asked me about Tanner and what he was like and how well we got along together.

"When do you plan to give Tanner your ass?"

"The thing I read said it would be easiest after using the largest plug."

"And you're on which one now?"

"The third largest."

"So Wednesday or later?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to tell me if you like it as much as I do," Suki said. "Not all the time, you understand, but every once in awhile, you just can't beat a good ass fucking."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers