Blackmailed Bride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

After Suki packed her stuff into the car, I said, "I'm going to do something now a little surprising. Go with it, okay."

She started to ask what it was but I grabbed her a kissed her passionately before she could get a word out. She was hesitant at first, wondering what the hell I was doing, but soon got into it, kissing me back as hard as I was kissing her. Suki never minded kissing pretty girls. Both Jackson and the other guard watched in dumbfounded amazement as we swapped spit for several minutes.

I pulled away and Suki said, "Whew. That was some kiss. Mind telling me what it was all about?"

I gestured with my head to the guards whose mouths were still hanging open. "A show for them," I said.

Suki laughed. "Anytime you want to put on another show like that, I'm game."

"Every time Jackson is working when we leave then," I said.

"Done." Suki left with a big smile on her face.

As I drove out the gate, I told Jackson, "A little fuel for the fire."

He laughed as I drove off.

Every time I saw Jackson from then on, I wasn't embarrassed when he saw me, looked at me or talked to me. He became a friend. Every time Suki and I left and Jackson was working, we'd spend a few minutes kissing and rubbing against one another, occasionally rubbing a clothing covered breast or squeezing a rounded butt cheek. He'd laugh at me as I left, knowing I'd done it for him and I'd imagine him stroking his cock that night.

******

Two and a half weeks later, on a Monday, Oliver had another task for me. I asked him what it was and he told me it was a surprise. Of course, I had no opportunity to prepare, or to steel myself for what was to come. I met him at his house and he drove me to where we were going. We headed toward the downtown area. He made me wear a mask, though I could see through this one, like the one at the strip club, so I guessed I wouldn't be seeing anyone I knew. How wrong I was.

As we got closer, he put a bag over my head so I couldn't see, so I supposed he didn't want me to know our eventual location. When we got there, another man met us; he took one of my arms and Oliver took the other and they led me to an elevator. We went up several stories, if the dinging at each floor was any indication. They led me to a room; I heard them unlocking the door. Still, the bag remained over my head. Oliver fastened bondage leather cuffs over my wrists and ankles, so I imagined at least part of my task involved bondage. They removed my clothes, helping me to step out of my jeans and panties. When I was fully naked, Oliver helped me step into something else. It felt somewhat like a panty, but it was too open, had no crotch, and the waist and leg bands felt like nylon fishing line.

"What are you putting on me?" I asked.

"Do you know what a merken is?" Oliver asked.

"No idea," I replied. "What's a merken?"

"It's fake pubic hair," Oliver said. "Originally, it was used by prostitutes in the thirties and forties who shaved their pubic hair to reduce the chance of getting crabs. More recently, it's been used by actresses doing nude scenes who wanted a covering for their actual vagina."

"Okay, why do I need fake pubic hair? Is there a likelihood of me getting crabs?"

"No, it's part of your disguise, like the mask."

"You don't think the person fucking me won't know it's fake pubic hair?"

"The persons fucking you are us and we'll definitely know. No, the merken is to fool the people who might be watching us fuck you."

"Something like the strip club thing again?" I surmised.

"Nothing like the strip club thing," Oliver said. "Much more interesting than that."

They led me out into a room with a lot more light. I could tell even with the bag over my head. Oliver and the other man fastened me vertically spread eagled to a frame. The hood came off and I could see I was in front of a large window with the drapes closed. Oliver and the other man also donned masks covering their features. Then they took off their clothes. Their cocks were rock hard. Oliver's friend pulled the drapes and I saw I was about ten stories up across the street from another skyscraper about one and a half hundred feet away. I realized the people in the building could see me if they happened to look across the street and I was very naked and very visible. I struggled briefly, quickly realizing I wasn't getting away. At least my face was covered. I was going to be fucked again and instead of fifty or sixty deviants in a strip club, I would be fucked in front of anyone who happened to look out the windows across the street.

Oliver was setting up a video camera behind me. "Do you recognize the building across the street, Mrs. Mason?"

I looked closer and suddenly realized it was the building where Tanner worked; where his architectural firm had their offices. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the hell was Oliver doing? I struggled harder to get away and all I got for my troubles were sore wrists and ankles.

"Tanner's promotion got him moved to one of the nice window offices, right across from this window. In fact, I think that's him sitting at his desk right now working on an architectural drawing. I'd let you wave, but I don't think I should release your arms."

The two men approached me. "This is going to be so much fun," Oliver said. He got behind me and spread lube on my anus and his prick and penetrated my rectum, starting to fuck me while my front was still visible. The second man gave him five minutes alone, letting Oliver play with my clit and fuck my ass until I was somewhat wet, then got in front of me and pushed through my folds into my cunt and both of them started thrusting together. I kept my eye on Tanner's office. He was oblivious to what was going on across the street for several minutes. Finally, a colleague walked through the door. He apparently saw something, did a double take and said something to Tanner. They both came to the window and watched, absolutely astounded to see a woman being fucked by two men in the building across the street.

"I'm going to kill you, you fucking prick," I gasped. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You only get to kill me if he knows it's you fucking us, and I doubt he will, so I'm giving your husband a show. He hasn't been able to see all the wonderful things you've done without him. It's unfortunate really. You're really very sexy and quite the fuck. Granted, he can't know it's you, hence the mask and the merken, but he should enjoy your vast slutty talents just the same, don't you think."

"You asshole," I said, venom in my voice.

"Oh, look," he said from over my shoulder as he plowed my ass; "they're talking to their friends and colleagues and we're getting quite the audience now."

Oliver was right. I saw at least ten people staring out their windows now and more were looking every minute, men and women both. Oliver grunted and spewed his sperm up my bowels. The first guy kept going for another five minutes, making me cum, before he shot his load in my cunt. They left me hanging in the frame while they sat down on a couch and had some water. I was hanging in front of the window with their cum running down my legs. I hoped the people across the street weren't close enough to see it. I heard Oliver leave the room for a few minutes while the other guy started counting the people across the street staring at the naked woman hanging from her wrists.

"Twenty-seven and going up all the time," he said.

Oliver came back and stood beside me, stroking my tits and pussy for the edification of our watchers.

He suddenly said, "Look, someone brought Tanner a pair of binoculars." I looked and he was right. Tanner was looking at me right now with some binoculars.

"It's a good thing you've got this merken on, Mrs. Mason. Tanner knows your cunt is bald. No matter how much he thinks the woman being fucked across the street looks like you, he'll know in his heart it can't be you because of your fur. I love this. I'm having so much fun."

Oliver plunged two fingers in my cunt and started finger fucking me. God help me, having Tanner watch me get finger fucked had turned on some twisted part of my brain and I climaxed quickly, my body trembling wildly as I orgasmed on his fingers.

Oliver called to his buddy over and they turned the frame so I was sideways to the window. Oliver put a chair in front of me.

"I think it's time we give Mr. Mason a different kind of show now, don't you? Show him how well you suck my cock." He stood on the chair, his cock limp in front of my face.

"If I were you," I threatened, "I wouldn't put it anywhere near my mouth. I'll bite the damn thing off."

"Come now, Mrs. Mason. I understand your anger. I do. But if you bite off my cock, my partner will have to call the paramedics. They'll come here, see the movie I'm making. They'll probably have to call the police who will see all the other times you've fucked and sucked other men, including that wonderful little episode at the strip club where you were squealing so delightfully as Diablo fucked you, you sucking my cock in your wedding dress, the black gentleman and the two young guys in the club on your honeymoon, the double penetrations, the triple penetration, the cunts you've licked. Everyone will see what a nasty slut you are, including your husband, and parents. Your exploits will go on the internet for everyone to see and last forever. You'll never live it down, even if you don't get arrested ala Lorena Bobbitt. Now suck my cock."

He thrust it toward my mouth and I reluctantly parted my lips and started sucking his prick.

"Oh, man," the other guy said. "There has to be at least fifty people watching you suck cock, slut. Your husband can't believe his eyes, you're sucking some guy off in front of everybody. Nobody believes what they're seeing."

Oliver quickly grew hard in my mouth. Even fully hard, I was easily taking him down my throat. He was holding the back of my head and throat fucking me. I think fucking me in front of Tanner, had him more excited than he usually was. Normally, he'd last for twenty or more minutes his second go around, but it seemed he was getting ready to release any moment now. His cock was swelling and his balls lifting.

"I'd love to cum down your throat, slut. I know how much you love to drink cum, but that wouldn't really be much of a show, would it?"

He pulled out at the last minute and started spraying his cum all over the bottom of my face, even up onto the mask.

"Ahhh, so good," he grunted, squeezing the last few drops out to rub on my cheek. "Now take care of my partner here, then we'll get around to another round of fucking."

Oliver got off the chair and his partner replaced him, his cock still covered with my cunt cream and his cum, now dry and sticky. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in, going straight to the back of my throat. Like Oliver, given I had very little maneuverability, he did most of the work, fucking my mouth like I was a two bit whore. When it came time for his release, he pulled out and shot his wad across my face for all the people watching. He scooped some of the cum onto his fingers and fed it to me.

Once again, they moved the frame, this time aiming me away from the windows. They left my ass dangling in the breeze for everyone to see. They both sat down on the couch again to drink more water while they recovered from their previous orgasms. They gave a running commentary of what was happening across the street since I could no longer see.

"Has to be a hundred people watching now," Oliver said. "I see people four floors above ours and three floors below staring up at Mrs. Mason's cum encrusted asshole.

My phone rang and Oliver glanced at the display. "Hubby's calling, probably wants to tell you about the slut across the street from his office getting fucked. I suggest you tell him you were in the bathroom when he called."

Fuck! If Oliver screwed me over, I was going to shoot him in both kneecaps and stomp on his nuts. He'd wish he were dead. Both men started stroking their cocks, getting hard and I knew what was going to happen next. After Oliver was hard, he came over and shoved his cock hard up my cunt, fucking me furiously. He told his buddy to start finger fucking my anus, but from the side, so everyone could see his fingers were up my ass, especially those with binoculars. I wondered if Tanner still had the ones he'd been looking through or they'd been passed to someone else.

"Oh look," Oliver said, "Mr. Mason has the binoculars again. Someone must have told him what was happening up here and he had to look for himself."

I whimpered and orgasmed, knowing Tanner was watching me cum. After a few minutes with his finger, Oliver's buddy replaced it with his cock, my rectum still slick with cum. Together, they humped me for over twenty minutes, each of them having cum twice before and being in no particular hurry. They might have lasted longer except for the allure of fucking me in front of my husband. I climaxed four more times, and although none of them lasted as long as when Diablo fucked me, they were more intense than any other orgasms I'd ever had and I was screaming at both of them to fuck me and fuck me hard. I was still screaming at them when they shot their cum into my holes at nearly the same time, Buddy beating Oliver by a pubic hair.

"I think that's enough of our little show today," Oliver said, as he released me.

I collapsed to the floor, my legs unwilling to hold me up after I'd been strapped in the frame for almost two hours. While I was on the floor, Oliver told me to rub my legs so I could stand up. They closed the drapes on the window and let me get dressed in the anteroom they'd removed my clothes in before, so no one would see what I was wearing. If Tanner had recognized my clothes, nothing else might have mattered. The merken had dried cum all over it when I took it off. I handed it to Oliver and he threw it away.

"Won't need that anymore, Mrs. Mason. I doubt if we can repeat our little show for Tanner in the future. Too much of a good thing. Plus if he called you again, he might not believe you were in the bathroom both times." He handed me my phone after I was dressed. "You might want to call him now so he doesn't wonder where you were."

Shit! What the hell was I going to say to him? He answered right away.

"Hello, Tanner, I saw you called while I was in the bathroom. Were you wondering about dinner tonight?"

"No. I wanted to tell you about the weirdest thing I've ever seen while I was at work today."

"What's that, darling?"

"Some woman was tied up in the building across the street from my office and being fucked by two men, one in her pussy and one in her ass."

"My God! Did anyone call the police?" I asked. "If she was tied up, maybe they were forcing her."

"It didn't look like they were forcing her," Tanner explained. "It looked more like a consensual bondage thing. I mean, she eagerly sucked their cocks after they fucked her the first time."

"How many times did she have sex with them?" I asked, as if I didn't know first hand.

"They both fucked her twice, plus she sucked them both off. It was the most carnal display I've ever witnessed. It was hard to believe even though I was watching it myself. More like a dream really. And you want to know the weirdest part?"

"What would be stranger than that, Tanner?"

"She kind of looked like you."

"Kind of. How can someone kind of look like me? Either they did or didn't. Couldn't you tell?"

"Well, they all had masks on, so you couldn't really see their faces, but her appearance, her figure was very close to yours."

"How do you know it wasn't me, putting on a show for you across the street from your office?" I crossed my fingers.

Tanner laughed. "Good one, Mrs. Mason. Very funny. She had pubic hair, a thick thatch of black hair. Last night when we made love, you didn't have any hair at all."

"Then it must not have been me. How kind of someone to put such a show on for you." I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"I've got to tell you, Brooke; eat a snack before I get home, because as soon as I walk through the door, I want to screw you royally. I'm so hard right now, I could pound nails with my dick."

I laughed, though I cringed on the inside. Oliver and his buddy had worked me over pretty good and another bout of fucking didn't sound too good to me right now. "So, no supper tonight?"

"Not until I've made love to you at least twice, maybe three times" he exclaimed. "I'm so aroused right now, I want to leave work early. Unfortunately, I have to finish this drawing before I leave tonight and I already wasted over an hour watching those people screw."

"Don't rush, Tanner. I'll be waiting for you with open arms. See you later, dear." I hung up.

"Perfect, Mrs. Mason. You handled that very well. You're quite a good liar. Makes it easier to be a whore doesn't it?"

I didn't reply. I had surprised myself with how easily I'd lied my way through the phone call.

"No harm, no foul. I guess you don't have to kill me today." Oliver started whistling. What a smug son-of-a-bitch. I didn't cry today. I supposed I was becoming accustomed to being used like a whore.

******

I'd taken to buying douches to keep the evidence of my sexual depravity a secret from Tanner. I didn't want him to learn inadvertently of my betrayal from lack of cleanliness. When I got home, I showered rigorously, including the use of douches in both my cunt and ass to clean all signs of cum from those two orifices, then brushing my teeth and using mouthwash so my mouth wouldn't smell like the cum dump it had become. I blow dried my hair so it wouldn't be damp, though I usually liked it to dry naturally if possible. I ate something before he arrived, but my prime concern was to make the coming sex as comfortable as possible, given the hard fucking I'd received earlier. I wanted to make sure I was in control, because if Tanner was, he'd pound me hard given how excited he said he was.

Then I recalled my bondage kit from Suki. Not for me, splaying myself out on the bed would be too close to what I'd just gone through and being tied down would put Tanner in charge. He said he'd be willing to try it and now would be the perfect time. I fastened the cuffs to the headboard and put the ropes down at the bottom to secure his feet. I took off all my clothes and was waiting for him in the bedroom when he arrived.

He saw the bondage equipment on the bed and said, "Oh, boy. You anticipated what I wanted to do."

"Not for me, big boy. It's for you. You sounded way too eager on the phone for me. I might not be able to walk for a week if I give you control. Today, I'm driving."

Tanner smiled at me. "Anything you want, honey."

"Strip off your clothes and climb on the bed."

Tanner started stripping. "Do you want me to take a shower first?"

He had to be twenty times cleaner than Jeremiah at the glory hole. I was sure I'd be able to withstand anything Tanner had to offer.

"Can you wait that long?" I asked.

"To be honest, I'm ready now." His underwear came off and Tanner's cock was rigid and ready.

"Then on the bed you go." He laid down on the bed and I fastened his cuffs first, then tied his legs to the two corners at the foot of the bed. I also put the mask over his eyes so he couldn't see.

"Mmm. Perhaps I should get some ice cubes. I know how much you appreciate a little cold with your sex."

"Don't you dare!" Tanner exclaimed.

"I wouldn't throw out any challenges, dear. What's good for the goose is good for the gander," I teased.

"Please don't," Tanner said, more contritely. "I would greatly appreciate it."

"So, how many times do you want to have sex. One, two or three?"

"Let's say three and maybe we can squeeze in one more."

"You have high expectations, husband."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers