Blackmailed by Friends Nerdy Sister

Story Info
Big cock stud blackmailed by friend's nerdy little sister.
2.2k words
4.35
27.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody thinks I'm lucky because I'm attractive. Girls have always been weird around me and, though I always try to hide my bulge, it's not always possible with it's sheer width and length. Even when soft I am unable to wrap my large hands all the way round it. I have seen many girls falling out over who gets to ask me out, my friends getting defensive seeing me simply in proximity to their girlfriends, even teachers have had their hand on my thigh talking to me sweetly which was just awkward.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul. I am a 20 year old college student studying sports medicine. I have had a few 10/10 ex-girlfriends but finally realised looks aren't everything. None of these relationships worked out due to vanity, being too different or jealousy. I basically thought what most boys think at that age. When a 10/10 asks you out, you say yes. You just do.

My current girlfriend is Clara. We met 2 years ago on a cruise. We both went with our families and got talking. It turned out she lived close to me as she attended a neighbouring school. She seemed really into fitness and learning about the body same as me. She seemed both ambitious and passionate about becoming a physical therapist and best of all, she wasn't all googly-eyed or weird around me. She was attractive, flawed with a slightly big forehead and long, pointy nose but attractive nonetheless. I couldn't help but look her up and down in her bikini when she wasn't looking. She definitely worked out, with toned abs, legs and perfectly defined curves. I've never been much of a big breast lover but hers were definitely on the larger side. We kept in touch after the cruise and she became the best thing that ever happened to me.

Luckily, me and Clara now go to the same college. As her goal is to develop a physical therapy practice and mine is to work with professional sports teams and athletes, we have different classes on different days and, unfortunately, at different sides of the campus. We still got to see each other but not as much as I'd like.

College was nearly as bad as school which surprised me. It didn't take long for someone to spot my bulge. Soon, the guys were mocking and the girls began touching me and trying to flirt with me, even so far as grabbing my bulge in the hallway and laughing with friends. My roommate was a nerdy looking kid, George, who kept asking questions about my cock.

"Does it get in the way of things like going to the toilet?"

"How big does it get?"

"Do you ever get weird looks at the urinal?"

The only thing weird was him. He actually turned out to be a brother of a friend which I found out 3 days ago when I saw him at my friend, Keiran's house party to celebrate us turning 21. It was here where my life really started to take a turn for the worse. I had very few memories of the party so I was shocked the next day when I started receiving text messages such as:

"Last night was amazing. Can't wait for more x"

"Hey lover, I want your big cock again. Don't make me wait too long."

As I didn't recognise the number I ignored it. Probably someone has the wrong number. Then a video was sent to me. I wouldn't usually play a video from a stranger as it could have viruses but the image on the video was of me, asleep on Keiran's guest room bed. Then, a skinny naked girl with a black ponytail pulls the covers back, pulls my shorts down and leans over my cock, grabbing and staring at it while stroking it slightly and slowly.

Once I saw her side-on staring at my cock I recognised her, Keiran's younger sister, little 18 year old Amanda. All I could think was what the hell?!

The video continued with her finally slowly licking my cock from base to tip, staring at it the whole time. She began stroking my cock faster, gradually picking up the pace as I started to harden. She grabbed the shaft with her left hand and the tip with her right, pumping with both hands before lowering her mouth onto my cock and forcing as much as she could down her throat by the look of it. After coming back up she continued stroking up and down with both hands and continued sucking when she got her breath back.

This was filmed at an angle where you can see its me in the video but not my eyes, so it's not clear whether I'm awake or not. After sucking my cock for a few minutes Amanda stood up, eagerly lifting her left leg over my body and grabbing my cock to ease inside her. She did this facing the camera in reverse cowgirl and somehow got most of me inside her in what looked like a slow and painful descent. Nobody could get that much of me inside them, especially with the 1st thrust. I couldn't believe my eyes.

She then proceeded to fuck me, bouncing up and down on my cock for a good 10 minutes before her moans and squeals eventually result in what looked like a very intense orgasm. This was followed by her climbing down and sucking my cock until it looks like I came and she swallowed every last drop.

After watching the video I put my phone down not knowing what to think or how to react to this. Then my phone buzzed again. And again. And so many times I couldn't keep count. I opened my messages to see a full albums worth of pictures of me and Amanda, where she must have manipulated my body to get different poses and positions of us in bed. Many pictures were of my cock such as putting it over her lip like a mustache. Some showed my cum on her chin. The pictures were taken in a way that it looks like I'm awake and we're a couple. There were a couple of pictures from earlier in the night where I put my arm around her shoulder for some funny pictures. This I do with many people but I can't deny that this looks bad.

I finally messaged her back simply saying

"Wtf!"

"Don't worry baby, Clara will never find out about our sex life 😘 x"

"We have no sex life you psycho! Delete those pictures now!

"Now now, is that any way to talk to your lover? Maybe I should speak with Clara about how to best punish you 😌"

"Just delete the pictures and don't talk to Clara. This isn't a game Amanda, this is my life."

"Delete them? Hmmm... I'm not sure I know how. You'll have to come back and delete them for me 😘"

"Fine. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

I knew that seeing her would be bad but my thinking was I can delete the pictures myself and be done with it. I had never been blackmailed before, I didn't know what to do.

So there I was, the day after the party and ringing my friends doorbell. The door opened and there was Amanda, my friends nerdy little sister dressed in only a thin bikini. Her breasts were barely covered but I refrained from letting my eyes drop to them.

"Hey lover. Its just me in the house so we don't have to be quiet this time."

"Where's your phone?"

"O! Not even a hug hello?"

"If I give you a hug will you give me your phone?"

"Hold me baby and I'll lead you to my phone."

This chick seriously has issues. After rolling my eyes I give her a hug, she squeezes me tightly then she takes me upstairs to her room.

"Okay, Where's the phone?"

Within a second her clothes are on the floor. Her whole act seems to drop and her next words are cold.

"You know what this is. Either you fuck me now or I send those images to Clara. Even if she believes you that you was passed out the images will scar her and things will never be the same."

I just stood there, dumbfounded. Before I could formulate a response, she was on her knees unzipping my jeans. Next she unbuttoned them and grabbed my pants to pull them down when I spoke up.

"Wait. Please don't."

Due to the coldness of her threat before I was scared of physically stopping her in case she became offended. She ignored me and pulled my pants to the ground, instantly grabbing my cock, aiming it to her mouth and sucking the tip. She held it in her left hand, stroking back and forth with her right while her mouth held the tip and her tongue darted around it. She was actually really good I realised when a moan escaped my lips. I began to harden quickly and she started moving up and down with hands and mouth.

After a couple of minutes of this she stopped and stood up. She looked me up and down and told me to strip. As she laid back on her bed I reluctantly removed my t-shirt and socks. Her eyes bounced between my face, abs and cock before she opened her legs. She didn't say anything, just laid there looking at me expectantly. I pleaded with her once more to end things here but she just carried on waiting.

Knowing there's no getting out of this I approached her, grabbing her legs and pulling her closer to me. I grabbed my cock that had softened slightly from guilt and the delay. I started rubbing the tip around her opening, trying to get harder again when she took it from me, wrapped her legs around me and pulled me right into her. As I wasn't fully erect she managed to get all of me inside her. Then, she held me tight with her legs and started grinding her hips. She demanded I squeeze her tits which I began to do. Kneading one in each hand she squirmed under me, grinding more as I grew inside her. I could see pain growing on her face, I tried to pull out but she held me tight. Its like she wanted all of me inside her at all costs. Then her face turned with real, intense pain. She stopped her grinding and released her grip of me, pushing my hips with her hands.

"Jesus CHRIST you're big! Now... fuck me."

With most of me still inside her, I pull out most of the way and thrust back in at mid speed. She gasps slightly and instantly tells me:

"Harder! Faster!"

I pick up the speed building a quick rhythm of pulling nearly all the way out of her then thrusting most of the way back in. She was thrusting her hips up to meet mine as she began to scream.

"Yes! Oh yes! Ohhgn fuck yes!"

I continued playing with her perfectly sized, firm tits without instruction, trying to make her cum quickly so I can be done and leave. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and started to thumb her clit with my right hand, still squeezing her tits with my left. She began whimpering under me, going seconds at a time unable to breathe. I keep this up for a brief amount of time when her whole body shakes and spasms as she has a huge orgasm, clamping my cock like a vice and grinding against it. I've never been that deep inside a person and unexpectedly I came as well, shooting deep within her.

Weak from my orgasm I collapse on top of her. She wraps her legs around me holding me in place. A minute or so later I try to get up but she won't let me.

"I gave you what you want, now delete the pictures."

It takes her a while to respond, but eventually moves to get her phone from her drawer. She starts to unlock it when I once again try to remove myself from her and she again stops me.

"Pictures 1st, then you can leave."

I wait as she messes with her phone. She eventually shows me her deleting the pictures and I eventually realise she'd been grinding against me slightly and I had started to get hard again.

"Oh no, I did what you wanted now let me go."

She resisted both physically and vocally but I eventually managed to fight my way out to get dressed and leave a pouting Amanda saying:

"Bye... lover."

I returned to my dorm and tried to forget it all. Clara wanted to see me that night but I made an excuse not to. I felt too guilty to see her. The next day I received another message from Amanda, another video attached with the words:

"See you again tonight big boy ;)"

The video was of me, fucking Amanda, from 3 different angles. If what she sent me before was bad, this was basically a world ender. It became clear that this nerd might not be going away.

Part 2 to come.