Blackmailed by Mr. Cooper

Story Info
She strays once, and then again.
3k words
4.4
27.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened so fast. One minute I was drinking a little too much at the neighborhood block party and flirting shamelessly with Aidan, the hunky 19 year-old minor league baseball player from down the street. The next minute we were lying in the grass of Mr. Cooper's backyard kissing passionately and petting each other.

Before I knew it, Aidan had removed my leggings and thong, and was pressing his cock into the entrance of my soaking pussy. I tried to say "Stop. I'm married. We can't do this." What came out of my mouth was, "Mmmm, that feels good. Give it to me Aidan. That's it." I was so hot for him at that moment that I welcomed his frantic thrusts into my body. He came in just a couple of minutes, buried inside of me.

Mr. Cooper opened the back door of his house and yelled "Hey, you two!" scaring us back to reality. We hastily put our pants back on and ran out of his yard as fast as we could. Aidan and I split up as we walked back to the party, trying not to draw attention to the fact we had just hooked up in broad daylight.

Trouble is, I am a happily married 26 year-old woman. My husband is an ICU doctor, and I am a nurse. He usually works days and I work 2nd shift, which puts a little strain on our relationship at times. We find ways to make sure we connect each day and week. I'd say our sex life is in good shape, too. I have no idea why I strayed that afternoon. None.

The morning after my hookup, after my husband had left for work, Cooper appeared at my front door. I got a sick feeling inside as he gruffly asked me to come over to his house so he could "have a word with me". I followed him through his garage and into his kitchen. He pulled out a chair so I could sit at the table, sat down across from me and said, "Let me get right to the point. I watched you and that boy yesterday, cheating on your husband." My heart started racing a little, and I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

He continued, "In addition, on this memory card is a surveillance video from the camera on the back of my garage. Everything is recorded, clear as day. I am willing to destroy this video and not say a word to anyone, but it is going to cost you."

"I'll pay anything, sir. I can't destroy my marriage over a stupid drunken hook-up. How much are you thinking?"

"I'm not thinking money, you cheating slut. I want some of what that boy had. No, I want more."

"Are you sick? I'm not going to fuck you! How much money do you want?"

With that, he slid a folded piece of paper across the table. I was prepared for a ridiculous dollar amount. What I saw made me throw up in my mouth a little. "For the next 3 weeks, you will come over to my house each Tuesday from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. As soon as you enter, you will remove all of your clothes. You will remain naked the entire time and will service me as my personal slut."

I almost passed out right there. After a few minutes, I regained a little bit of composure. I stood up and screamed, "You sick bastard. No fucking way I'll agree to this! This is blackmail, and potentially rape. Fuck you!" As I turned to storm out, he said matter-of-factly, "Tomorrow is Tuesday, sweetie. Either I see you here at 10:00, or your husband will get to watch the recording of you fucking someone else." I flipped him off as I went out the door.

I ran back home, collapsed on the living room floor, and sobbed uncontrollably. I could not eat a thing the rest of the day. I was a walking zombie at work. I didn't sleep a wink that night. My husband was very concerned about my catatonic state. I mumbled that I was just sick to my stomach and stayed as far away from him as I could.

I'll never forget the sick smile on Cooper's face when he opened the door the next morning and saw me standing there in tears. Without a word, he motioned me in. He pointed to a basket on the floor by the door and said, "Your clothes go in there. Join me in the living room when you are naked."

As I walked into the living room, I tried to cover my breasts and pussy with my hands. He said, "Now, now, no use in being shy, my little slut. Please take your hands away and show off your body for me. Shaking, I slowly turned around in a circle. I couldn't look at him, but I could feel his eyes scanning my entire body as he watched from the couch.

A little bit about what he was ogling: I'm 5'6" tall. I was a college soccer player, and I still work out regularly to maintain my athletic shape. My breasts are large for my body type, with very pointy nipples when aroused. I have a short landing strip of light brown hair down there. I also have a very small waist and a nicely rounded ass that elicits a lot of comments whenever I show it off.

"Damn, I see why that boy wanted to fuck you. You are one hot piece of ass. Now play with yourself."

I was scared, but I slowly started rubbing my breasts. Watching him watch me had a strange effect almost immediately. My nipples sprang to life much quicker than I expected. I moved one hand down between my legs. As I touched my pussy, I was amazed that I was already starting to get wet.

I gently knelt down, then sat on the carpeted floor. I laid back, closed my eyes, and tried to lose myself in my own masturbation. For a few minutes, I actually forgot where I was and pleasured myself. I was startled out of it as I felt something wet squirt onto my belly. I looked up, and Cooper was standing over me, cock in hand, cum dripping out. The bastard had walked over and shot his load onto me.

I recoiled in fear of what he might do next. He just smiled and said, "Let's go take a shower and get cleaned up." He reached out for my hand and helped me up. He kept a hold of my hand as he walked me upstairs. He could tell I was shaking with fear. He told me not to worry - he wasn't going to hurt me. This was all about pleasure.

When we got to the bathroom, he took off his shirt. Let me describe Cooper a little. He looks a lot like a mall Santa - longer, white flowy hair and full white beard. He's tall and burly, with a round belly and hairy white chest. He's probably in his late 50's or early 60's. He looks like a nice grandpa, but he acts more like a "Get off my lawn!" type of guy all the time.

He handed me a washcloth and took one for himself. "We'll take turns washing each other." He turned on the shower and directed me to step into the tub. He stepped in after me, making for a tight fit. He handed me some shower gel and I started on him with my washcloth. My experience as a nurse came in very handy here. I've given a few sponge baths in my time. I went right into nurse mode, and matter-of-factly cleaned him from head to toe. I made sure to be a little rough on his balls a couple of times, which caused him to wince in pain.

I did notice that his cock hardened up as I cleaned his legs. He must have a stash of little blue pills. When soft, his cock was tiny - very small for his big body. As it hardened, though, it actually reached a length longer than my husband's - and definitely a little thicker.

When I was done, he poured some shower gel onto his washcloth and started cleaning me. I closed my eyes to distance myself. He surprised me by being very gentle throughout. He spent a little extra time around my breasts, pussy, and ass, but I expected that. Damn it, it actually felt nice to have him wash me the way he did.

When he finished, we toweled each other off. Again, he was soft and gentle with me, so I returned the favor. He then took my hand and walked me into the bedroom. Oh shit, I thought. He is going to fuck me now. I don't think I can do this.

He peeled back the covers, laid down on his back, and pulled me down next to him. I was on my side next to him, with my head resting on his chest, his arm nestled around me. He placed the covers over both of us. My fears subsided a little as we just laid there together in a warm embrace. Who knew this guy just wanted to cuddle. I absentmindedly ran my fingers through his chest hair as I drifted off to sleep.

"Your time is up," he said, as he shook me a little to wake me up. "You can go." It took me a second to realize where I was. We hadn't moved at all for about 2 hours. I leaped out of the bed, said "Thank you for not raping me," and ran down the stairs. I put my clothes on and scurried home as fast as I could.

"Two more of these to survive," I thought. "I can do this."

I made sure to show my husband a lot more attention that week. I felt so guilty for everything he didn't know about. We actually had a very romantic week, with lots of steamy sex. I love him dearly, and I was going to fight to make this right again.

The next Tuesday, I was still fearful of what might happen as I knocked on Cooper's door. When he opened the door, he was stark naked himself. He let me in, said "you know the drill", and took a seat on the couch to wait for me. When I entered the living room, he motioned toward the other end of the couch and said, "Please sit." Thankfully, he had covered the couch with towels, as we were both naked.

He started asking me questions. One question led to another, and soon we were having a normal conversation and learning about each other's lives. Except we were naked on his couch, and I was being blackmailed. I knew I had to keep him talking, so I asked him a lot of questions, too. Again, I was startled by how normal and comfortable things started to feel as the conversation wore on. We learned a lot about each other in a short time.

About an hour in, he started asking about my past and present sex life. We discussed our favorite sex stories, the strangest places we'd had sex (I said his backyard, which elicited a hearty laugh.), and different partners we'd had. I even bragged about my reputation for my oral skills in college. As soon as I said it, I knew I couldn't take it back. He got this wry smile on his face and said, "Prove it."

I decided that he was going to get the best blow job he had ever received. I slid off the couch, spread open his knees a little, tugged his legs forward so his butt was at the edge of the couch, and got to work. I kissed and licked his cock as it hardened. I lifted it up, and gently took one ball at a time into my mouth. I looked him right in the eye as I opened my lips, placed them around the tip of his cock, and worked him into my mouth inch by inch. I slowly stroked him with my hand as I eased his cock in and out along my tongue. I then took him all the way in until his cock hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag a little.

I grasped the base of his cock and went to town. My mouth picked up its pace as it slid up and down his shaft. Sometimes, I would pull back my head completely, stick out my tongue, and lick along his entire thick cock. Then, I'd engulf his cock with my lips and pick up the pace again.

He lasted longer than I thought he would, but I was up to the challenge. He finally yelled, "Oh yeah! Oh -oh-oh- yeahhhh!" I positioned his cock head just inside my mouth and stroked him with my hand as he shot his load. I swallowed every drop, then released his cock. I looked up at him, licked my lips, and winked.

He said, "Meh - I've had better." As I furrowed my brow, he laughed and said, "Hell no, that was by far the best I've ever had. Well-earned reputation, my dear. Thanks for the demo."

I don't know what got into me, but I crawled up onto the couch next to him and started kissing him. I started with a few gentle pecks on the lips, then got more forceful and pushed my tongue into his mouth. He responded very well, and we turned into two teenagers making out. He was actually a very good kisser, and our tongues danced together for about 15 minutes.

As we kissed, he gently touched me in different places on my upper body. A few rubs and squeezes of my breasts, but he never got aggressive. His hand finally roamed down to my pussy. "Damn, you're soaked!" he exclaimed, "I've got to taste that."

Now it was his turn to slide down to the floor, position me on the edge of the couch, and dive in with his mouth. He licked me to orgasm not once, but twice. My husband doesn't like to eat pussy, so this was actually a rare treat for me. After I calmed down from my second orgasm, Cooper sat back with exhaustion and said "I can't take anymore today. You've worn this old guy out. You can go."

I didn't run out this time. I grabbed my clothes, went back into the living room, and casually dressed in front of him as we talked some more. I gave him a peck on the cheek, walked to the door, looked back over my shoulder, and smiled at him. What in the hell was coming over me?

The next week my husband again benefited from my guilt. The sex was amazing all week. He knew something had definitely gotten into me and he commented that he loved the change. Little did he know that it was fueled by fear of him finding out about my extramarital sexual experiences - now with two other men.

The next Tuesday was to be my last "payment". I knocked on the door at 10:00. Cooper answered the door fully clothed this time. He told me to keep my clothes on and sit at the kitchen table. Cooper then handed me the memory card and said, "The video of you having sex in my yard is on there. That's the only copy. It's yours. I won't say a word to your husband, either. I've made you do far too much already. Thank you for your cooperation. You are free to go."

A tear rolled down my cheek as we stood up and embraced. I whispered, "Thank you so much," and walked out the door. I went into our garage, grabbed a hammer, and smashed the memory card to pieces. Then, I walked back over to Cooper's house and knocked again.

He answered with a puzzled look on his face. I took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. Once in his room, I said, "I'd like to properly thank you now. And I guess I really am just a hot slut."

I slowly peeled his clothes off, kissing every inch of his body along the way. I asked him to lie down on the bed so I could to a striptease for him. He reached over and hit a button on a remote on his nightstand, then laid on his back, his cock sticking straight into the air. I expected some music to come on, but it never did. I started with my striptease anyway.

My dance ended with me bent completely over next to the bed, my ass pointed straight at his face. He reached his hand between my legs and stroked along the length of my pussy with his finger. My pussy was soaked already, and his finger sent tingles throughout my body.

I climbed on the bed, straddled him, grabbed his thick cock, and lowered myself onto it. Immediately, I started rocking up and down, riding him with everything I had. His hands found my breasts, and he squeezed and pinched them to add to my excitement.

After a few minutes, I stood up, turned around, and lowered myself back down until he was deep inside of me. I closed my eyes and rode him reverse-cowgirl style. When I opened my eyes again, I spied a little red light on his dresser. I stopped riding him and asked, "Coop, are you recording this?"

He stammered, "Um, well, ah, yeah. I need some insurance." We sat silently for a while. I felt his cock shrink in size and slip out of my pussy. He finally broke the awkward silence by adding, "Plus, when I end up in a nursing home somewhere, the guys won't believe this story, so I'll have to show them proof."

I laughed and replied, "I guess this means I'll have to come back next Tuesday to start earning your silence again."

I reached down, stroked his cock until it hardened up again, then lowered my pussy onto it. "Let's give 'em a good show."