Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 08

Story Info
A routine check-up gone wrong.
4.7k words
4.38
21.5k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down, being a sex slave to my own student.

--------------------

After my experience as a total sex slave to my student last weekend at his home, I dreaded to go to work the next day. I hated having to see Jeremy in class just a day after he made me served him sexually for 2 whole days.

My dear husband had been totally supportive of me, even though he was full of rage and jealousy when I told my husband what had happened to me in Jeremy's place during the 2 days I was with him.

I was in bed with my husband, wearing nothing but a lacy thong when he insisted to know what had happened. I tried to evade his question but he kept asking me repeatedly, so I gave in.

"He treated me like his pet slave, honey," I started, while laying next to my husband, my hands on his out of shape and oversized stomach.

"He forced me to wear a ring gag in my mouth wherever I went, except when I sleep or having to suck his cock. He also placed a leash around my neck, and I had to walk on all fours around his house like a puppy. Oh, he was so cruel, darling!"

I held my husband's tiny penis, jerking it slowly, and continued.

"He had sex with me all day and night, pausing just to eat. The next morning I wasn't allowed to wash myself up, not even after I emptied my bowels. He then forced me to go out in public to get some food in the most ridiculous of outfits. Oh honey, I had to endure so many stares from the rough looking men just to get it!"

My husband was red faced with anger, but surprisingly he started to get an erection.

"Go on, my love, I want to know everything that the sick pervert did to you," he said.

I kissed my husband's cock and ran my tongue on the tip of the head, then continued, "There was an old man, who flirted with me in the shop. I scolded him for being rude to me. Oh darling, I didn't have the slightest idea he was Jeremy's uncle, and he had sex with me too, as soon as he knew I was Jeremy's slut."

I started jerking my husband"s cock faster, as I knew he would be tired and would sleep once he is done.

"The old man stinked of alcohol and tobacco, and I guessed it was days since he last bathed. But I had to suck his dirty cock, and even swallowed his cum while Jeremy fucked my pussy. I am so sorry, darling."

"Did you cum? Did you enjoyed it?" my husband was so upset.

I had to tell a white lie.

"No, of course not, my dear. I did not enjoy it at all."

And with that, my husband's tiny cock squirted a few drops of yellowish cum onto my hands.

-------------------

The next day, I had a pleasant surprise when I found out Jeremy wasn't in school today. Maybe he was too tired having sex with me last weekend.

My school always had random medical check-ups for the staff, and I found out I was the one selected for the day. This check-up was to be done in the school's clinic, by our own in house doctor.

I texted my husband I would be home late due to the check-up. As soon as I finished my lessons, I had a short coffee break in the pantry, and made my way down the hall, passing the stream of the teachers and students who were already making their way home.

As soon as I reached the clinic, I saw a man ruffling through his backpack just outside the clinic's door. I then realised it was an alumni student, whom I had taught just a couple of years ago. I also remembered his name was Kevin; he was a bit nerdy but excelled in his studies.

I smiled and called out to him, "Hi, good evening Kevin, what are you doing here? And at this time when I guessed everyone has gone home."

I startled him so much he nearly jumped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to startle you," I said, patting his shoulder lightly.

"Hi Mrs. Ho," he greeted. "I'm here to gain some first hand experience in medical studies that would help me in my college exams," Kevin explained. His voice stuttered; he seemed to be nervous upon seeing me.

"I see, that's wonderful Kevin. I wish you all the best on your studies. It's great seeing you again," I said, smiling broadly.

He looked so scared he could only nod his head. Poor boy. I felt I shouldn't torture him any more with my questions, so I gave a gentle tap on his shoulders and moved on.

I entered the clinic. Our school doctor, is a kind senior man named Dr. Maz, who is around 55 years of age.

Dr. Maz is also a family friend. He is a short and stout, with signs of balding. We knew each other's spouses. His wife is also a doctor, she works in a local hospital. She and I would sometimes catch up on gossips over the phone, too. Just a month ago, we even went shopping at downtown Orchard Road together.

Me and my husband would sometimes go for a nice dinner with them in expensive restaurants in the city once every three months or so. As such, I had utmost confidence and trust on Dr. Maz. But whereas me and my husband are a childless couple, Dr. Maz and his wife had four kids of their own. The one thing I truly appreciate about him, is that he always respected me and always addressed me as 'Madam'. In return, I would always call him 'Doctor' too, even when we are with our spouses.

"Oh, hi there Madam Ho, it is so nice to see you," he said once I entered. "How is your husband doing? Hope you lovely couple are doing fine," he said sweetly.

"I am fine Dr. Maz, I had a long day today marking the students' homeworks and preparing for the upcoming tests," I sighed heavily, mimicking a tired face. "My husband, as you know, is always busy, running his telecommunications business. It pained me seeing him having to travel overseas all the time."

"He is a good man nevertheless, isn't he. You two are perfect for each other. One thing for sure, he is a lucky man, having such a gorgeous wife as you."

"Oh you're flattering me a wee too much haha," I laughed.

"It's true. Anyway, you worked too hard, I can see. Sometimes you have to take it easy. Well, I guessed today you got selected for the random check-up, eh?"

"Yes doctor, I guess, for my age at 46, I should be checked every year or so. So let's get on with it," I made an excited face. In true fact, I hate check-ups.

"There will be an assistant with me today, Madam," he said.

I noticed someone then entered the school clinic and there stood before me, in full doctor's uniform, was Kevin, my ex student whom I just greeted!

"Hi Mrs. Ho, uh...I- I'm the assistant for today, pleased to meet you," he mumbled. He was still so nervous, this innocent boy!

I looked at him, still truly surprised. But since I trusted our school doctor fully, I was agreeable to this arrangement. After all, Dr. Maz had been working here for more than a decade.

"Well well, nice to meet you too, Kevin. I'm glad you picked up new skills from our doctor here. Young men like you must be willing to learn," I laughed.

He fidgeted and replied softly, "Yes, Mrs. Ho."

"Now Kevin here is to do a simple DNA swab test on the insides of your mouth. He has been well trained before, so I hope you wouldn't worry," Dr. Maz said with a kind smile on his face, while Kevin already had the cotton swabs in his hands.

"Of course doctor, I understand," I replied. Then, addressing to my ex student, I said "Come here, don't be afraid, I won't bite," I laughed, teasing him a little.

He came nearer and I opened my mouth.

I felt the cotton swab being rubbed against the insides of my cheeks. He took a lot longer than I thought he should, but I understood he was new and thus would take some time to perfect this skill. I noticed he was being far too close to my face while swabbing my mouth, though.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally backed away, and passed the cotton swab to the doctor. Dr. Maz the put it into a jar.

"Next, is the breathing check-up, Madam. Just lay on the bed, while I use my stethoscope to hear your breathing. I will have to place it on your chest, just so you know."

I laid down straight on the clinic bed, looking at the celing. I felt the cold stethoscope being placed on my breasts. Kevin was beside the doctor too, looking directly at my chest. He must be very eager to learn from Dr. Maz, which is a good thing, I thought.

"There is something wrong with your breathing, Madam," Dr. Maz said, looking very concerned. I was so worried!

"Wrong, Doctor?"

"Yes, but there is no way for me to know until we check it thoroughly. For that, I am sorry but I would require you to take off your shirt, Madam."

I was already very worried. Was there something wrong with me?

"Ok if you say so, Doctor, please do what is necessary," I replied, unbuttoning my shirt. I noticed Kevin was staring at me, smiling slightly to himself. But I had no time to be suspicious of him. My health was the priority now.

Dr. Maz seemed very professional. "Kevin, please hang Mrs. Ho's blouse by the chair," he said.

Kevin took my blouse gingerly and hung it on the patient chair. Did I noticed him smelling it? No that couldn't be, I thought.

"I would need you to remove your bra too, I'm afraid."

Oh my, seriously, doctor?" I was feeling quite embarassed, stripping in the room for these two men. But, like I said, I trusted Dr. Maz, and I do believe he is a professional. Furthermore, my husband knew him, and I don't think he would ever betray his friend.

"You know Madam, that's the only way, I'm sorry."

I let out a defeated sigh and unclasped my bra, and both my jugs fell out woth a 'pop' sound.

"Oh wow," Kevin said softly, but I could still hear him. Dr Maz just stood and gazed at my heaving chest.

"Umm guys, I'm ready for my check up now," I said.

My sentence startled both of them.

"Ah yes, of course, the check up. Kevin, stethoscope."

"I'm sorry but I would have to touch your breasts, Madam. That way I could listen to the parts that are not blocked by it."

"Yes of course, Doctor." I had already resigned to the fact Kevin would witness all this. I'll do what ever it takes, for the doctor to see what's wrong with my breathing, I told myself.

Dr. Maz touched the outer part of my breasts, moving it aside, so the head of the scope could reach my chest.

"Breathe deeply, Madam."

I breathed in deep and exhaled slowly a couple of times.

"This isn't working," Dr. Maz said. He then took out a metal mouth gag from his drawer. It has two metal bars, one for the upper teeth and one for the lower one. I stared at it.

"What is that doctor??"

"Don't worry, it is just a device that I have to insert into your mouth, in order to keep your mouth open. This stimulates deep breathing from the lungs. Trust me, Madam."

"Okay Dr. Maz, I trusts you," I said. I could not believe the cold steel mouth gag will be put into my mouth!

Both Dr. Maz and Kevin helped to put the thing in place. They inserted the bar in between my teeth. Initially it was fine as I just needed to open my mouth slightly, but as Kevin started to turn the screw, the bars opened wider, causing my mouth to be opened wide too. Kevin then locked the device, so I could not close my mouth, no matter how hard I tried.

They stood back, admiring their work. I just looked at them, through my thick large framed glasses, feeling very restless and awkward.

Dr. Maz then proceeded to check on my chest again. "Kevin, I need you to move Madam's left breast to the side, while I move her right one." Kevin gladly did as he was told.

Oh my, I thought. Here I am, in this room with these two guys, none of which was my husband, and each holding one of my breasts. It looked very strange for anyone to see, but since it was about my health, I told myself to endure it.

I felt my nipples hardening, as both of the men touched them as they moved my two breasts away from each other. Oh what is becoming of me? I told myself not to get horny, but it seemed as if my body was acting on it's own.

I prayed that the doctor would find out about my issue soon, as I felt my pussy began to get wet. Sharon, please don't be a slut, I told myself. I am not supposed to get wet. I am a senior teacher, for god's sake.

I felt Kevin twisted my hardened nipple on my left breast, making it even harder. I was not sure the boy was supposed to do that. We looked at each other briefly.

"Oh sorry Mrs. Ho, I didn't do that on purpose," he said while stroking my nipple as if to make the pain go away.

"Uh-huh," I replied through the gag.

As I could not speak (my mouth was still obscenely wide open and I felt saliva has started to drip onto my chin), I just nodded slightly to tell him it was okay.

My ex student's repeated stroking of my nipple just managed to excite me more. I raised my chest higher, trying to accustom myself to the stroking. Dr. Maz was still holding on to my right breast, while the other hand was using the stethoscope.

"I'm afraid I have to do a check on your vaginal muscles, Madam," said Dr. Maz politely.

I was aghast! I wanted to speak but the metal gag was still in my mouth. Kevin thankfully unscrew the metal brace, and took it away from my mouth. My jaws hurts badly as it was pried open for quite a substantial amount of time.

When I came to my senses, I asked,

"What has my vagina has anything to do with my breathing, doctor?"

"Everything, Madam," he said, and looked at me straight in the eye. His face was very solemn.

"The lungs are connected downwards, contrary to what most people think. I am sorry if it intrudes your privates, sorry, I mean, privacy. But as a doctor, I have to be professional,"

I'm the head of discipline matters in my school, and I am also a calculus teacher. Those were my field of study. When it comes to medical issues, I was clearly lost in it. I had to fully rely on my school doctor, on this one.

"Well doctor, I don't have much of a choice, do I? Do what you think must," I said.

He laid me on the bed again. My skirt rode up high as a result. Dr. Maz slowly rolled my skirt up to my hips, revealing my panties. Unfortunately I was wearing an old pair today, I mean, I would never have thought I had to go through such an experience just for a regular check-up.

This particular old pair of panties already had some small holes on it, but I continued wearing them as it was so comfortable. It was bought years ago. I bit my lips when Dr. Maz carefully slid it down to my ankles. I could see both men opened their eyes wide at the sight of my pussy. I dearly hoped, that they would not notice my pussy being wet.

"This will take while, Madam," Dr. Maz said. "Kevin, bring me the metal vaginal speculum."

Kevin then took out a shiny metallic object from the cabinet. It was a 2- bladed vaginal speculum, the type used by gynecologists to check on a woman's cervix.

"Oh my," I whispered to myself as I stared at the object.

"Take a deep breath Madam, this is going to hurt slightly," says Dr. Maz gently. He was so cool and professional! There was no way both of them are taking advantage of me sexually, I said to myself.

My ex student was the one who took the task of inserting the metal speculum into my pussy. I closed my eyes when I felt my pussy lips being pried open. I already felt moisture at my pussy, I resigned to the fact that it will get noticed by these two men somehow.

Here I was, in the school clinic when school hours are already over, alone with the school doctor and ex student, with my breasts fully exposed, laying down and had my pussy checked.

I felt fingers probing and rubbing my pussy lips. I thought I heard them giggling but I dismissed it. Surely, Dr. Maz at least, is a professional, I said to myself.

The probing caused an intense sensation to build up inside of me. I grabbed the mattress cover, crumpled them up, trying my best not to get horny.

"Oh my god, no," I moaned softly when I felt fingers entering my gaping wet pussy with a squishy sound.

"Doctor, could you take your fingers off my vagina for awhile?" I pleaded in between short breaths of air. I was so about to cum. I was so embarrassed if I could not control myself. What will Dr. Maz think of me if I did!

I tilted my head up and was shocked to see Kevin by himself in between my legs. The doctor was beside him, taking notes.

"I found white spots in your vagina, and that is bad news, Madam. It seemed you have fungal vagina infection. That is the cause of your abnormal breathing," explained Dr. Maz.

I certainly could not understand that there is any link between a vaginal infection and my breathing, but needless to say, I believed him completely.

"Oh how do I get it cured, Doctor?" I asked worryingly.

"Did you have sex regularly with your husband?"

"Ah..." I stopped in mid-sentence. How do I explain to Dr. Maz, someone who knew my husband personally, that I had been (and still am) a sex slave to my student? And that I had been gang fucked by his friends regularly? And as if that wasn't bad enough, I have a sexual affair with our driver too? I had to lie.

"Yes doctor, I do have regular sex with my husband," I replied unconvincingly.

Dr. Maz paused for awhile, as if thinking what he should say next. Then he continued,

"It is obvious there is something wrong with your husband's errrr, penis. It is the cause of your infection. Your infection, I'm afraid, is at a serious stage, and if left untreated it could cause massive pain in your vagina. But don't worry Madam, I have the exact remedy for it," he said with a serious look on his face.

I was so thankful I went for this random check-up, otherwise I would never have known there was something very seriously wrong with me!

"Oh doctor, I must say a very big thank you to you. Due to your expertise, you are able to detect my sickness and even have the remedy for it. Me and my husband are forever grateful to you."

"You are most welcome, Madam," he replied. "But the best remedy for this, is a bit unconventional."

I was puzzled but I let him go on.

"I have a liquid medication, but to ensure it goes straight into your pussy, sorry I mean, vagina, it had to be applied using a male organ. No other man-made equipment would be able to reach so deep down into your vagina," he said with a serious tone.

I was paralyzed with shock.

"Male organ, doctor?!"

Dr. Maz continued, "Yes, Madam, a male organ, or in scientific term, a penis. As hard as it is on you, trust me, it is hard on me too. I only wished there is another way. But there isn't."

He is a doctor, Sharon, I told myself. He is here to help me, and as a patient, I had to leave the decision on my doctor, no matter how weird it sounds.

"Ok doctor, so how is it going to be then?"

"Kevin here has all the tools I need. He will be the one to assists you on your healing. The medicine liquid would be applied on his penis, and he has to insert it deep into you. I am very sorry, I hope you will understand."

"You mean he will have sex with me, doctor," I buried my face in my hands. Oh god, I do hope I am doing the right thing.

Dr. Maz did not reply. He quickly took out a bottle containing some sticky oil, and passed it to Kevin.

Kevin was beaming as he unzipped the clinic uniform pants and let it dropped to the floor. I saw a huge bulge in his underwear, it looked like there is a tennis ball inside. I am dismayed thinking what he would do next.

He took off his underwear and lo and behold, out came the largest cock I have ever seen! It was even larger than Jeremy's. It was already standing, looking ready for action... I am appalled that this monster would be in me in a short while!

He then applied the liquid on his monstrous cock, looking very happy with himself. I was fully mesmerised by the way he let the liquid surround his cock. I subconsciously licked my lips, and let out a low moan, while looking at that huge standing cock.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers
12