Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 12 - Final

Story Info
The finale Part 2.
4.9k words
4.09
9.8k
8

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down, being a sex slave to my own student.

----------------------------

A week had finally gone by since I was first trapped in Dr Maz's large double-storey house.

In the final few days lots of men and boys had came to participate in the mass orgy, where I was the only lady in the process. An unwilling lady victim, at that.

Some of the boys I did know, like the school football team who came on the sixth day, but there were others too that I had not known, perhaps friends of Jeremy's, or his friends' friends, and so on. I wasn't surprised if there were more eighty different males had raped me during the whole seven days I was there.

On the final day, my handphone battery had drained out, and Jeremy had taken all my cash from my Gucci purse. I would have thought he would give me some mode of transport back home, but even that wasn't to be.

"Sir, I could not be going home wearing this outfit. Please," I begged.

I was clad in a white cotton skirt that did nothing to conceal my pantyless crotch. I was also wearing a matching white cotton tube meant to cover up my breasts but it miserably failed to do so. In addition I was not even wearing bra, so obviously my elongated nipples would be clearly seen in a bright hot sunny day.

Jeremy passed me a few coins. "This would be enough for you to take the bus home, slut," he replied. "Now go before I change my mind!" he added, before slamming the door behind him. Most of the boys had already went home, and Dr Maz was nowhere to be seen anyway.

I sobbed while walking to the bus terminal, which was quite a distance away. Strutting in a pair of pink 5-inch heels, I looked like a mature hooker that was totally out of place. I knew my husband was already back home from his business trip, but there was no way for me to contact him or my driver.

The bus terminal was busy with office workers and parents bringing their kids to school. It was, thankfully, air conditioned, though just walking from Dr Maz's house caused me to perspire. It may be from the heat, or my nervousness in being in a crowded area with this ridiculous outfit that made me feel almost naked.

I did notice some of the parents staring at me, and some even motioned their children to look away. Women also seemed to look at me in disgust. I felt so cheap and humiliated, but I just wanted to get home.

I walked past an old couple who was seated in a queue, and I clearly saw the old man's eyes brazenly looking at me from head to toe. His wife caught him staring, and she chided him for that. I thought I overheard her saying "she's a shameless whore, prancing around the terminal wearing like that" but I wasn't so sure.

As I am what you may call a 'filthy rich' lady, this was probably my first experience in a public bus. I had normally only travelled in a private transport. I felt nauseated, being with so many people around me that I feared I might faint.

With the amount of coins Jeremy gave, I calculated I had just enough to get the bus back home. I didn't even know which bus goes to my house, so I studied the map charts in the terminal.

I found the queue to my bus and waited. Finally the bus came but unfortunately for me, it was full of people as it was the peak period in the morning. I had no choice but to stand in the bus, and people crammed on to it like sardines. I could barely breathe, and with with me being slightly obese, I felt guilty in taking up too much space in the crowded bus.

I was sandwiched between two male office workers, and a third guy who stood behind me seemed to be in his fifties. A boy who was seated in front of me stood up and offered his seat as I was much older. "Aunty, please have a seat," he said.

Seeing that the man sitting beside him seemed like a drunkard, I politely refused. Furthermore my skirt would ride up to my waist once I'm seated, exposing my hairy mound.

"No thank you dear, but I'll stand," I politely answered.

Thinking back, I wished I had accepted his initial offer. Being almost naked and standing in an over packed bus certainly wasn't a good idea.

As the bus moved, we swayed left to right and I noticed the two office workers kept bumping into me each time we did, hitting my lumpy 40DD breasts. I felt so awkward, and tried to avoid them but it was difficult to balance in the moving vehicle, more so while standing on the stilettos.

I bit my lips when the old man behind me seemed to rub his groin against my butt. I could even clearly feel his dick, which I assumed was already hard, rubbing against my ass crack.

I wanted to turn around and scold him but doing so would rub my breasts against the office workers further. And also since there wasn't enough room for me turn around my obese body, I just wished and prayed the bus would come to my stop soon.

My sweaty breasts jiggled as the bus went over some potholes, causing my tube to be lowered and my areolas to be exposed. I covered my mouth and gasped, when I realised how much of my thickened areolas could be seen and quickly pulled the tube up. I was sure I heard the office workers on both of my sides snickering.

I felt hands touching my exposed navel area. The two men were feeling me up! I was contemplating whether to scream at them but it was hard to prove what they did. Slowly both hands crept up to the tube, and slightly pulling it down.

I gently brushed my left hand against his, but doing that almost lost my balance in the moving bus.

"Please Sir, don't do this, I'm not wearing any bra underneath," I whispered hoarsely to the men.

I had been trained by Jeremy and his friends for so long in being their sex slave, and my dignity had crushed so badly that the fearsome Mrs Sharon Ho who was a strict and disciplined teacher had long disappeared.

In its place was Mrs Sharon Ho the slave that lives only to please all men sexually.

I noticed there was a young teenage girl, seated behind the boy and the drunk man. She was looking at me, and obviously she had seen what the men were doing to my breasts.

My lips mouthed out a silent "help", but she quickly looked away. I knew then that she wouldn't want to be involved in this.

The bus then went around a bend sharply, causing me to fall over on the boy. I screamed when I toppled, my half exposed breasts smacked hard on his face. I felt his nostril and mouth got caught between my breasts. I felt so sorry for him!

I couldn't lift myself as I was quite heavy so I begged the men to help me.

"Please, some help here will be much appreciated," I said, in my bent over position. I was sure my butt and pussy was exposed for the world to see.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two young men finally lifted my arms and I finally managed to balance my body upright, thanking them and profusely saying sorry to the boy. He was clearly stunned and just looked at me and nodded, his mouth ajar.

I finally reached the bus stop nearest to my home and quickly alighted. This was my first experience in a public bus and boy was I glad it was over! It was certainly a nightmare!

----------------------------------

I walked briskly into my familiar posh neighbourhood and reached the gate. My husband was at the patio, waiting for me. He rushed over, and I cried uncontrollably in his arms.

"Oh my darling husband! I'm sorry, so sorry I was angry with you and said those hurtful words! I vented my anger towards the boys on you instead and I truly apologise!"

He didn't say a word, but instead he cried too.

We went in, I ate some of the food my maid cooked, and after a long bath I snuggled into my bed, with my husband.

I was only wearing my white Victoria's Secret thongs and bra, as I wanted to make it a special ocassion with my husband. I felt guilty that he had to endure the fact that his wife was gang banged the whole entire week, and I knew it pained him.

"Love, I am sorry I scolded u over the phone and called you weak. I wasn't thinking straight at that point of time," I said to him softly, caressing his chest and nipples.

"It's ok honey," was all he said, his tears welling up again.

"Tell me what happened."

I heaved a huge sigh. "As you know, your friend, the doctor, played a huge role in this. He tricked you into getting me to go to his house, where all the boys are waiting to..." my voice drifted away.

"Go on."

"Waiting to rape me darling. Oh how horrible!" I whimpered. "There were just so many, so so many of them who raped me. Some were from my school and some weren't. There was even a whole group of bikers," I began to sob quietly. I hugged his body, bringing it closer to me.

I noticed his little penis began to rise so i slowly guided my hand to it.

"They raped me day and night, dear. Jeremy, Dr Maz, his sons, in fact I think the whole football team in my school came and covered my body in their cum, darling," I said while rubbing his nipples gently, using only my forefinger. My other hand was already holding on to his penis.

"Can I see the tattoo?" my husband asked.

I turned around and spread my legs, showing him the word "JEREMY" that was permanently inked around my pussy. God...I truly hated that boy!

"Who did this? I mean I knew Jeremy forced you to do this but who was the tattooist?" he asked.

I paused for a moment, thinking about how to explain to my husband that I wanted to escape my life in Singapore to be with Miguel. I received the call from him on the third day of my gangbang week, and he told me of his intention to bring me to Bangkok, at least for the time being, like a year or so. I've already agreed and gave him my address, to come take me away.

The day we agreed on was tomorrow.

"My darling husband, this is what I was planning to tell you. My life as a sex slave to Jeremy and his many friends will never end. I may be forced to have sex with them again, tomorrow, or the day after, or the week after," I said while I continued stroking his penis and nipples at the same time.

My husband's tiny penis was now hard and standing. His breathing became irregular, and I knew he would cum soon. I was planning to make it special this time round.

"His name is Miguel, he's Portugese actually but had lived in asia most of his life. I had decided, darling, to follow him to Bangkok, away from the boys. Don't worry, it's only temporary, a few months, perhaps. You know I will never, ever leave you."

"But-," my husband protested but I quickly placed a finger on his lips.

"I need my sanity back, my dignity back, basically I just need my life back," I told my husband in a gentle and loving manner.

"But I don't know him! You can't be running off with someone you barely know Sharon. And had he raped you too??"

"Oh darling, no he didn't and he would never do that to me," I cried, lying to my husband. Of course I couldn't admit Miguel did, as there was no way my husband would allow me to jet off and live with a guy who had sex with his wife.

I continued. "He's the most nicest gentleman, and he would like to meet you tomorrow morning. As we both know, you can't help me at all against Jeremy and the boys. And I'm ok with that, I understand. I need this darling, I need to stop this ordeal."

"There must be other ways to...," my husband responded but I squeezed his lips in mid sentence, and kissed him fully, our tongues licking each other passionately. I felt sorry for him, he's already old and have health problems, but I knew I had to leave him, albeit temporarily.

"Once I'm back, Jeremy and his friends would forget about me. You are the only man I love and sexually attracted to," I lied again.

I remembered how horny I was when Miguel fucked me in his tattoo parlour, and how I longed to taste his cock again. My hand was holding my husband's tiny penis but mind was thinking about Miguel's aesthetically long beautiful cock.

I took off my heavy glasses and placed them on the dresser. My hand was still tightly wrapped around his penis, so although I was blind I knew what I had to do. I put his erect penis in my mouth; it was so small that only half of my mouth was filled when I took the entire length of it.

I bobbed my head up and down and he was already grunting, making a few funny noises. He gurgled and burped a few times and groaned loudly. I was worried my maid and driver Sani would hear, but still I did not stop. As I said, I wanted to make this special for my husband, the man I love.

After a few seconds he came into my mouth. It wasn't much, and it tasted bland. For the first time, after all the boys' cum I swallowed, I finally swallowed my husband's.

My husband was panting and I took a piece of cloth to dab his forehead.

"I'll need time to think about this," he said, lifting his body up and walked down to the living room. I was exhausted, too exhausted in fact, that I just lay on my bed in my bra and thongs and fell into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------

The next morning, me and my husband woke up early and were already at the patio when Miguel came. I dressed conservatively, showing as less skin as possible, and put on some light make up. He looked stunning as over, with his shoulder length blonde hair glistening in the sunlight.

My maid opened the gate and let him in, and I noticed her staring at him too. I smiled.

He shook my husband's hand and introduced himself. It seemed like if we had a daughter, this meeting would be between us and our future son-in-law. But instead, he was here to take me.

"Mr George, how are you? I'm Miguel, I heard you are such a wonderful husband to Mdm Sharon here," he said. I quizzed my eyebrows..I couldn't remember telling him that.

I then realised he was breaking the ice, and wanted my husband to trust him. Oh, how good and thoughtful he was! I wished I could bring him to bed and have a great sex right there and then. I felt my pussy juice oozing slowly out.

They chatted just like a future son-in-law would to impress his girlfriend's parents, when Sani came to serve us coffee with cream. He placed the porcelain coffee cups to all three of us before walking away. I wanted to ask where the maid was but decided to put the question off my mind.

"Here, have some coffee," my husband told Miguel. He's certainly warming up to him, and Miguel was just so smooth that I was sure my husband would agree with me living together with him for a few months.

I lifted my porcelain cup to stir the coffee and noticed a slip of paper underneath. I quickly took it away, and with a puzzled look I read it under the table where no one was able to see.

"Drink it all" were the words on it.

I couldn't quite understand it yet but when I placed the tip of the cup to my lips, the smell of cum was overpowering. I realised the whipped cream was actually cum, Sani's cum. I looked over my shoulder and saw the young man staring back at me.

I had a mutual affair with my driver and I could not reveal this to my husband when I was already so close to my escape. I stirred what I previously thought was cream on my coffee, held my breath and gently sipped it.

The cream on the other cups were real whipped cream and the men continued talking, oblivious on what I was going through.

My husband then said "Darling, after much thinking, I feel I can trust Miguel in taking care of you. I'll wait for you to come back to me, and by then our nightmare would, hopefully, be over."

Addressing to Miguel, he said "Please do take care of my wife here. We have no other choice. Her student, Jeremy had blackmailed her for months ever since he got a video of her in the school toilet. I should have taken action then, as the video wasn't actually strong enough to be used as a blackmail. It was just showing her peeing. But we were naive and trusted Jeremy that it would be deleted, and by now it was already too late."

My husband's eyes began to well up so I hugged his arms. I've already finished drinking the whole coffee and felt like I was about to throw up. But I managed to keep a straight face, just hugging my husband and looking at Miguel.

"Thank you for your trust in me, Mr George sir. I would gladly take care of her. I've already booked a flight to Bangkok tonight, and it would be great if you could come to see us off."

Miguel was being such a darling. I licked my lips and smiled, thinking about having his cock tomorrow.

------------------------------------

I hugged my husband for a whole five minutes at the departure gates of the airport. Though I was pretty adamant in trying to escape from my ordeal, I found it was so hard to my husband go. Miguel was beside me, carrying our luggages.

"Take care my love," I said lovingly to my husband, caressing his puffy cheeks. "I'll call you once I get there. Anyway I"ll be home soon before you know."

I kissed my husband fully on the lips, with Miguel watching intently. I wanted to pick up my luggage but Miguel insisted not to. Instead he helped me to carry it all to check in them.

I was thankful as I was already reaching my golden years and carrying heavy stuff might break a fragile bone or two.

After a heartbreaking set of goodbyes, I was off to Bangkok!

Once we landed in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Miguel brought me to his home in the city area, at a place in Bang Rak district. It was my first time in Thailand, and bright lights were everywhere...everyone seemed so nice and polite.

His apartment was located by a river which I had totally forgotten the name of. It was pretty big, though a bit unkept. He told me he had occasionally went back here as he shuttled between Bangkok and Singapore.

It was simply but nicely furnished. I remembered there was a huge TV set, maybe a 55-inch set or so, a simple blue sofa and a glass coffee table. And thank goodness he had aircon!

I was pretty disturbed in seeing a huge metal cage at the corner of his living room. "Hey do you have a dog or something? This cage is pretty huge for a dog," I called out.

Miguel was in the kitchen and did not answer, perhaps he was busy. I heard some clattering of utensils, and I saw he was busy tidying the kitchen. I smiled to myself, he was not only so good looking and kind hearted. He was hygienic and I like men who are like that.

Miguel attended to my needs and even cooked dinner for both of us. "When can you bring me to the famous Patpong, Ratchada or whatever the names of the night markets here?" I asked enthusiastically.

Miguel then shoved me to the wall, his hands gripping my chin. I was shocked!

"Listen, you will be my slave here. You are not allowed to leave my apartment, unless I allow you so. And that too will only be accompanied by me. You shall do as I tell you, and you shall not do what I didn't tell u to. I own you now, you will be my pet. Understand?!"

I thought he was joking, so I giggled until he slapped me, hard. Very hard. The pain was unbearable; my cheeks felt like it was on fire.

"Look, slave, do not ever take me as a joke. I'll feed you, clothe you, protect you, bring you out once a month if you behave. If you ever, ever make me pissed, I'll swear I hurt you. More than this tiny slap."

I was lost for words. My husband trusted him! And I trusted him too. But again, the familiar sexual sensation of being degraded to a slave and to be called a 'slut' came rushing over me.

"You are only allowed to call me Master. I knew Jeremy was your master back then but he was stupid. Stupid to share you with the others. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking. But now, you are to please only me, and no one else. Does this simple instruction gets into your head?"

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers
12